Chapter 17 - 99 Problems

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/67573

THEN

From 1.20 - Dead Man's Blood: In the diner, Sam looked at Catty. "We could just keep heading east. New York, upstate. Could stop by and see Brett again."

Catty didn't answer, pressing her lips together as if trying to hide a smile, looking at her laptop.

"Brett's a cool man, Cat," Dean told her.

From 1.19 - Provenance: In the Blake Auction House, Brett Blake and Catty continued to kiss in the doorway.

Scarlett: (voice over from 1.20 - Dead Man's Blood) "You and Brett? You two seemed pretty friendly."

From 1.19 - Provenance: In the Blake Auction House, Brett and Catty were talking.

"Yeah, I'll miss you, too," Brett told her.

"Maybe I'll even come back to see you, Brett," Catty told him.

"I hope so," Brett told her.

Catty smiled, stepping inside, kissing Brett.

From 1.19 - Provenance: In the Blake Auction House, the Winchesters and the Blakes stood together.

Daniel looked at Catty, Scarlett, Dean and Sam. "I think it's time to leave."

"No, it's all right," Brett told him. "I invited them. We go way back, don't we, guys?"

"Sure," Catty told them. "Oh, yeah."

Daniel exhaled in defeat, looking at Brett in disappointment, walking away. Sarah gave Brett a look. Brett smirked.

From 3.02 - The Kids Are Alright: In the park, Brett and Catty smiled sadly, looking down, still remaining close.

Brett: (voice over from 3.02 - The Kids Are Alright) "Promise to come back before you die. Promise that I will see you again."

From 4.05 - Monster Movie: In the Oktoberfest town square, Catty smiled, wrapping her arms around Brett. Brett returned the embrace.

From 4.05 - Monster Movie: In the bar, Catty and Brett were sitting at a table.

"And you and your Dad?" Catty asked. "You still at each other's throats?"

Brett smirked. "I wouldn't say that."

"But you wouldn't say that you're getting along, either," Catty told him. "Would you?" Brett shook his head barely, looking away. "Brett, I'm sorry about what he did after what happened to your Mom, but... Take it from me. Life is way too short to hold grudges like that against your own family. You could literally die any second. And not everybody gets to come back."

Brett considered this.

From 4.05 - Monster Movie: In the Oktoberfest town square, Brett looked at Catty, smirking. "I'll see you around."

"Yeah," Catty agreed. "Yeah, you can count it."

From 5.10 - Abandon All Hope...: Outside the hardware store, the hardware store exploded, glass shattering, fire spreading, killing everyone and everything inside. Across the street, Catty, Scarlett, Sam, Dean and Ness couldn't help but stop, looking back into the flames to watch it blow, knowing that Ellen and Jo were gone, breathing heavily, mourning their loss silently, numbly. Ness was crying silently, looking more angry than sad, but despaired all the same