Chapter 16 - Dark Side of the Moon

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/66773

THEN

From 3.16 - No Rest for the Wicked: In the family's house, The Hellhound was tearing Catty apart, making her scream in agony, blood gathering all around her. Sam and Scarlett held Catty's dead body in their arms, looking into her dead, open, glassy eyes. Dean knelt between Catty and Ness, looking at Catty's body, crying.

Ness: (voice over) "Come on. How many times have you four died, anyway?"

From 2.21 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 1: In Cold Oak, South Dakota, Scarlett turned around. Jake Talley stabbed Sam in the back. Dean, Catty, Ness and Bobby ran closer.

"No!" Catty told them.

Sam fell to his knees weakly. Dean, Scarlett and Catty knelt next to him instantly. Catty closed her eyes, crying silently, leaning her head against all of her aiblings.

From 3.11 - Mystery Spot: In the Mystery Spot, Mr. Carpiak shot Dean in the chest, making a shot fire off from Dean's gun and hit Sam's chest, and Scarlett's stomach, making them all fall to the floor. Catty pulled their bodies closer.

From 3.11 - Mystery Spot: Sam, Scarlett and Dean led the way across the street. A semi truck hurled past, ramming into Sam, Scarlett and Dean, making them flip through the air before landing on the street.

From 3.11 - Mystery Spot: On the sidewalk, Scarlett, Sam and Dean started to walk forward. The piano fell right on top of them, crushing them to death.

From 4.08 - Wishful Thinking: Outside Lucky Chin's Chinese Restaurant, a lightning bolt stroke both Catty and Sam, both of them falling to the ground. They were smoking, dead.

From 3.11 - Mystery Spot: In the motel room, Sam and Catty heard Dean slid, fall and scream in the shower. Sam plugged in the shaver, electrocuting himself, causing a fire that reached Scarlett and burned her alive.

From 5.13 - The Song Remains the Same: In the Campbell House, Anna ripped a fixture from the wall, stabbing Sam in the stomach. Sam fell to the floor, dying. Uriel twisted Dean and Scarlett's heads, snapping their necks, killing them.

From 4.06 - Yellow Fever: In the motel room, Catty was pinned to the ceiling. Her belly started to bleed. She burst into flames. Flames spread across the ceiling.

From 5.02 - Good God, Y'All!: In Bobby's hospital room, Octavia looked at the others. "The Angels want me to prove my obedience. I have to find God."

"What is it you want?" Castiel asked.

"An amulet," Octavia answered. "It burns hot in God's presence. It'll help me find him."

"I got nothing like that," Bobby told her.

"I know you don't, or Ness," Octavia told him, looking at the amulet around Catty's neck.

From 3.08 - A Very Supernatural Christmas: In the flashback's motel room, Young Sam held the amulet.

Young Catty sat nearby. "What is it?"

"Bobby and Ness gave it to me," Young Sam told them. "Said it was real special."

From 3.08 - A Very Supernatural Christmas: In the flashback's motel room, Young Sam had given the amulet to Young Catty.

"Thank you, Sam," Young Catty told him. "I love it."

Young Dean unclasped the amulet, putting it around Young Catty's neck, clasping it. Young Catty held the pendant of the amulet, smiling, hilding Baby Scarlett with one arm, leaning her head against hers, while Baby Scarlett was messing around with her present.