Chapter 1 - Sympathy for the Devil

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/39233

(Song) Thunderstruck - AC/DC

From 3.16 - No Rest for the Wicked: In Hell, Catty Winchester was chained to one of the racks. She was still torn to shreds, breathing heavily, blood and sweat gathered and mattered in her clothes, hair and on her skin. She had a hook stabbed stabbed into her shoulder. She had blood in her mouth.

From 4.01 - Lazarus Rising: At the grave site, Catty pulled herself out of her own grave, gasping for breath. She stood, looking around the clearing she was in absolute confusion. All of the trees surrounding Catty's grave had fell away in the opposite direction, creating a ring around her.

THE ROAD SO FAR

From 3.16 - No Rest for the Wicked: Ness' Car and the Impala drove down the road.

From 4.01 - Lazarus Rising: In Sam and Scarlett's motel room, Sam and Scarlett Winchester wrapped their arms around Catty in relief. Catty sighed, returning the embrace, pulling Dean Winchester into her other arm. Ness and Bobby Singer smiled small smiles.

From 4.04 - Metamorphosis: In the woman's apartment, Catty kicked in the door, hurrying inside, flamethrower ready. Scarlett, Sam and Dean followed, flamethrowers ready.

rom 4.04 - Metamorphosis: In the motel room, Dean punched Sam in the face, making his head turn to the side.

From 4.04 - Metamorphosis: In the Montgomery House, Scarlett lit the lighter, aiming the flamethrower at Jack Montgomery, setting him on fire, burning him alive.

From 4.02 - Are You There, God? It's Me, Catty Winchester: In the Singer House's Library, Ronald Resnick walked toward Sam, Dean, Catty, Scarlett, Bobby and Ness. Dean shot Ronald with a salt shell shotgun, making him disappear.

From 4.06 - Yellow Fever: In the lumber mill, Sam turned to see Luther the Ghost standing behind him. Luther grabbed his shirt, pushing him against the wall, hitting him and his head against it repeatedly. Ness wrapped an iron chain etched with spell work around Luther's neck from behind, locking it.

From 4.02 - Are You There, God? It's Me, Catty Winchester: In the Singer House, Meg exploded in a shotgun burst, disappearing, revealing Sam and Scarlett down the hall with their shotguns raised.

From 4.02 - Are You There, God? It's Me, Catty Winchester: In the Singer House, the two little Ghost Girls appeared behind Ness. Ness swung the iron poker through the one girl, making her disappear. She held the poker ready, looking around for the other one.

From 4.07 - It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester: In the crypt, Samhain the Demon turned to face Sam and Scarlett, raising his hand toward them, making a beautiful, blindingly bright white light fill the entire room.

From 4.13 - After School Special: In Truman Middle School's Hallway, Dirk the Ghost was possessing a girl. Sam stood, putting his hand over the girl's mouth, making her swallow the salt. The girl gasped, lowering to her knees. A black essence was thrown backward out of her body. It continued on down the hall, disappearing.

From 4.02 - Are You There, God? It's Me, Catty Winchester: In the Singer House's Library, Bobby fell to the floor.

From 4.21 - When the Levee Breaks: In the Singer House's Panic Room, Sam and Scarlett laid on the cots, handcuffed.

From 4.02 - Are You There, God? It's Me, Catty Winchester: In the Singer House's Library, Catty had to reload. Meg the Ghost appeared, trying to kill Catty. Catty ducked. Ness shot Meg, making her disappear. Sam, Dean, Scarlett, Catty and Ness fired off never ending rounds just to keep the Ghosts at bay.