Chapter 8 - Changing Channels

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/47146

THEN

From 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil: In St. Mary's Convent, a brilliant white light flowed from the central point of the pattern of blood, creating the vortex of a door.

Sam: (voice over from 5.03 - Free to Be You and Me) "Catty broke the first Seal. Scar and I broke the last."

From 5.03 - Free to Be You and Me: In Sam's motel room, Octavia morphed into Lucifer.

Scarlett: (voice over from 5.03 - Free to Be You and Me) "Catty, Sam and I started the Apocalypse."

From 5.02 - Good God, Y'All!: In Bobby's hospital room, Octavia looked at Sam, Dean, Catty, Ness, Scarlett, Angelos, Castiel and Bobby. "I have to find God. I have to prove that I am still with the Angels, or I will be put to death. Again."

From 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil: In St. Mary's Convent, Octavia looked as if she was trying to teleport out of the convent herself, but couldn't go anywhere. She turned to watch the white light build and build, shielding her head, burning away with the light.

Octavia: (voice over from 5.04 - The End) "I am so tired of doing what the Angels say when it does more harm than good."

From 5.04 - The End: In Sam's motel room, Sam and Octavia sat on the bed.

Octavia looked at him. "Sam, wouldn't it pay to have someone on the inside?"

Sam raised his eyebrows in surprised amusement. "Are you seriously suggesting that you be a double agent?"

Octavia shook her head, smiling a small smile. "Your words. Not mine. Some Angels have been known to..."

"Be together?" Sam finished. Octavia nodded. "And are you one of them?"

"There has been one," Octavia answered. Sam nodded cautiously. "He's dead."

Sam hesitated. "Oh. Wow. I'm sorry, Ava."

From 5.03 - Free to Be You and Me: In the cabin, Raphael was trapped in a circle of Holy Fire.

"Raphael, where is He?" Castiel asked.

"God?" Raphael asked. "He's dead, Castiel."

From 5.03 - Free to Be You and Me: In Sam's motel room, Octavia morphed into Lucifer. "You know who I am."

"Lucifer," Sam answered.

"You're the one, Sam," Lucifer told him. "You're my true vessel."

"That'll never happen," Sam told him.

From 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil: In John's Lockup, Zachariah looked at Catty. "You're the Michael sword."

Catty glared at Zachariah. "What do you mean, I'm the sword?"

"You're Michael's weapon," Zachariah told her.

"I'm a vessel?" Catty asked.

"You're the vessel," Zachariah told her.

From 2.15 - Tall Tales: Outside Crawford Hall, a bright beam of light shot down, grabbing Curtis the jock like a tractor beam, pulling him closer to it. Curtis flailed wildly, screaming.

From 3.11 - Mystery Spot: In the alley, Catty pinned Ed Coleman against a fence, pressing a stake dipped in blood against his throat. Ed morphed into the Trickster.