Chapter 13 - The Song Remains the Same

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/59177

THEN

From 4.10 - Heaven and Hell: In the Singer House's Panic Room, Anna Milton sat up, screaming. The lights exploded, glass shattering, glass and sparks falling down around them.

Dena walked toward Anna. "Anna?"

"Dean, don't," Ness told him.

Anna didn't realize what she was doing, using magic to throw Dean across the room, making him fall to the floor. Anna sat up, completely calm. "I remember now. I'm an Angel."

From 4.10 - Heaven and Hell: In the barn, Anna threw the pendant to the ground, shattering it, releasing her Grace. White light flowed into her mouth. Bright light came out of Anna's body.

Anna: (voice over from 4.10 - Heaven and Hell) "I have a death sentence on my head."

Catty: (voice over from 4.10 - Heaven and Hell) "Why?"

From 4.21 - When the Levee Breaks: On the dock, Octavia stood on the dock, looking over the river front, leaning against the wooden railing. Angelos walked closer.

Anna: (voice over from 4.10 - Heaven and Hell) "I disobeyed."

Octavia turned to see Anna standing behind them. "You shouldn't have come, Anna."

"Ava had to, Anna," Angelos told her. "They are watching everything Ava does."

From 4.16 - On the Head of a Pin: In the prison room, Uriel raised his Angel Blade to finish Castiel off. An Angel Sword pierced through Uriel's throat from behind. Octavia pulled the sword out of his neck, letting Uriel fall to the floor. The other Angel turned to try and stab Octavia with his Angel Blade. Octavia used her Angel Sword to block the move, backhand punching him in the face, making him turn away. The Angel turned back to try and punch Octavia in the face. Octavia ducked, kicking the Angel in the chest. Octavia caught his arm, twisting it behind his back so she could reach her arm around him to stab him in the chest with her Angel Sword, pushing him down next to Uriel, stepping closer to Castiel and Angelos, standing next to them, turning to watch Uriel and the Angel die. Octavia looked as if she couldn't believe what she had done, but also feeling no remorse or guilt.

Anna: (voice over from 4.21 When the Levee Breaks) "Angel probation for killing Uriel and the other Angel."

From 4.21 - When the Levee Breaks: On the dock, Angelos nodded. "Which is why you shouldn't have come."

Anna realized that they were trying to warn her away a moment too late. Two Angels appeared on either side of Anna, taking either of her arms. White light illuminated Octavia and Angelos, fading into nothing. The other three Angels had disappeared.

From 5.10 - Abandon All Hope...: In the warehouse, Castiel and Angelos were trapped in the circle of Holy Fire while Zane, Meg and the two other Demons watched him. Octavia appeared, using her Angel Sword to stab Demon 1 in the back through his chest, killing him with a bright flash of light. Demon 2 turned toward Octavia, trying to attack. Octavia slashed her Angel Sword across his legs, making him fall to his knees, putting her hand to his head, smiting him with a bright flash of white light, killing him. Meg ran toward Octavia. Octavia raised a hand toward her, magically pushing Meg against the wall, magically ripping the bolt from the pipe in the wall, telekinetically throwing it like a spear into Meg's chest to pin her against the wall.

Octavia: (voice over from 5.10 Abandon All Hope...) "I'm here for Cas and Los, Zane, not for you. Sorry it took so long. I had to get away from Angel superiors to make sure they couldn't watch or listen to the mission of trying to kill Lucifer. Cas, Los, I know you, Sam, Dean, Catty, Scar and Ness kept the mission to kill Lucifer a secret from me so that you wouldn't put me in danger. But for now, I am fine, and you're the ones that need saving."