Chapter 14 - My Bloody Valentine

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/59310

THEN

From 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil: The ordinary bird's eye view of Maryland at night was interrupted by a column of blindingly bright white light shooting into the sky.

Sam: (voice over from 5.02 - Good God, Y'All!) "And these specific omens, they're prelude to what?"

From 5.02 - Good God, Y'All!: The church's basement, the pastor looked at Sam, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Ellen. "The Four Horsemen."

From 5.02 - Good God, Y'All!: In the street, War walked toward the cherry red Mustang, looking over his shoulder to see nothing.

Sam: (voice over from 5.02 - Good God, Y'All!) "And which one rises the red horse?"

Pastor: (voice over from 5.02 - Good God, Y'All!) "War."

From 5.02 - Good God, Y'All!: On the street, Sam and Dean arrived, grabbing either of War's arms, restraining him. Scarlett, Ness and Catty helped push War against the Mustang, pinning him. Ness let War go, drawing Catty's Knife.

"You can't kill war, kiddos," War told them.

"Oh, we know," Ness told him, taking War's right hand, slamming it against the red Mustang, cutting off all four of his fingers, making him scream in pain.

Ness: (voice over from 5.02 - Good God, Y'All!) "The ring."

The ring clinked on the pavement. Ness picked up the ring. War had disappeared. The red Mustang (Catty's Mustang) was still here.

From 5.02 - Good God, Y'All!: In the gas station, after Catty had killed the two "Demons", Sam and Scarlett looked at the pool of blood gathering underneath the bodies.

Catty watched them cautiously. "Sammy? Scar?"

Dean: (voice over from 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil) "Are you jonesing for another hit of bitch blood or what?"

From 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil: In St. Mary's Convent, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Sam each covered their ears from the violent high-pitched noise, falling to their knees in pain. Octavia appeared, raising her hands toward Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Sam to teleport them away. Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Sam disappeared.

Sam: (voice over from 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil) "It's like when Octavia put us on the plane... Ava cleaned me right up."

Scarlett: (voice over from 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil) "Me too."

From 3.12 - Jus in Bello: In the station, Sam, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Ness were fighting against the army of 30 Demons.

Dean: (voice over from 5.09 - The Real Ghostbusters) "I think that the Sam, Dean, Catty, Scar and Ness story sucks."

From 3.16 - No Rest for the Wicked: In Hell, Catty was chained to one of the racks. She was torn to shreds, breathing heavily, blood and sweat gathered and matted in her clothes, hair and on her skin. She had a hook stabbed into her shoulder. She had blood in her mouth.

Dean: (voice over from 5.09 - The Real Ghostbusters) "It is not fun."

From 4.21 - When the Levee Breaks: In the Singer House's Panic Room, Sam and Scarlett laid on the beds, screaming, hallucinating.

Dean: (voice over from 5.09 - The Real Ghostbusters) "It is not entertaining."

From 5.13 - The Song Remains the Same: In the Campbell House, Uriel snapped Dean and Scarlett's necks, killing them.