Chapter 11 - Catty, Interrupted

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/58218

THEN

From 5.10 - Abandon All Hope...: Ellen, Dean, Ness, Catty, Scarlett, Sam and Jo were walking down the street with shotguns in hands and bags over their shoulders, looking around, searching for any sign of threat. They turned to face Meg. Someone splashed in a puddle near Meg's feet. The sounds of dogs growling, barking started. Jo, Sam, Ness, Scarlett, Dean and Ellen looked around.

Catty looked around, pretending to be unfazed. "Hellhounds."

"Yeah, Catty," Meg told her. "Your favorite."

A Hellhound tackled Dean to the ground. Ness closed her eyes in concentration, aiming the Colt in the Hellhound's direction, firing. It seemed to hit the Hellhound in the right way. Energy crackled through the air where it was supposed to be. It sounded as if something fell to the ground. Jo was suddenly attacked from the side, her side being shredded. Sam, Catty, Scarlett and Ellen started firing shotguns. Dean picked Jo up in a cradle, running past them, toward the nearest store.

From 5.10 - Abandon All Hope...: In the hardware store, Jo looked at Ellen, Sam, Dean, Ness, Scarlett and Catty. "I can't fight. I can't walk. But I can do something. We got everything we need... to build a bomb."

From 5.10 - Abandon All Hope...: In the hardware store, Hellhounds slammed into the open doors. Ellen let go of Jo's hand and the button. The hardware store exploded, glass shattering, fire spreading, killing everyone and everything inside.

From 5.10 - Abandon All Hope...: Outside, across the street, Catty, Sam, Scarlett, Dean and Ness couldn't help but stop, looking back into the flames to watch it blow, knowing that Ellen and Jo were gone, breathing heavily, mourning their loss silently, numbly. Ness was crying silently, looking more angry than sad, but despaired all the same.

From 4.06 - Yellow Fever: Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty stood next to the Impala, wearing suits.

"What are we doing?" Dean asked.

"We're hunting a Ghost," Scarlett answered with honest sarcasm.

"You know who does that?" Dean asked. "Crazy people! We... are insane!"

From 5.03 - Free to Be You and Me: In the bar, there were flashes of Sam and Scarlett's fight against Reggie and Tim, Demon blood over their faces.

From 5.10 - Abandon All Hope...: Lakeside, Scarlett turned to face Sam, Catty and Dean. "You guys ready for this?"

"Are you?" Dean replied.

Sam and Scarlett nodded. Catty smirked.

From 5.10 - Abandon All Hope...: In the Singer House's Living Room, Ellen, Jo, Angelos, Castiel, Catty, Scarlett, Sam, Dean and Ness stood together. Bobby was sitting in his wheelchair in front of Dean and Ness. They were getting prepared for the picture, smiling.

"Tomorrow we hunt the Devil," Castiel told them. "This is our last night on Earth."

From 5.10 - Abandon All Hope...: At William Jasper's Farm's Field, Lucifer looked at Sam. "You know I've never hurt you. Not really."

Dean, Scarlett and Catty stood on either side of Sam. They were all aiming shotguns at Lucifer.

Ness stood behind Lucifer, aiming the Colt at the back of his head.

Crowley: (voice over from 5.10 - Abandon All Hope...) "Take this thing to Lucifer, and empty it into his face."

Ness shot Lucifer in the back of the head. Lucifer fell to the ground, his wound sparking. Ness circled around Lucifer to stand next to Dean. Lucifer stood, using magic to push Ness, Dean, Scarlett and Catty back, making them hit into different trees and fall to the ground, unconscious.