Chapter 21 - Two Minutes to Midnight

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/68677

THEN

From 5.18 - Point of No Return: In the warehouse, Catty walked toward Castiel, Angelos, Scarlett, Ness, Sam and Dean. "You think Adam's okay?"

From 5.18 - Point of No Return: In the Angelic Green Room, the blindingly bright white light grew even brighter. Adam turned around in confusion.

From 5.18 - Point of No Return: In the warehouse, Angelos looked at the others. "Doubt it. Ava, either."

From 5.18 - Point of No Return: In the warehouse, the Angels ran closer to Castiel, Octavia and Angelos. Instead of stabbing the blades into the Sigil on Octavia's back, Castiel and Angelos cut their hands, slamming the blood over the Sigil. Light vibrated out of Octavia's body, making the rest of them disappear with a violent flash of bright white from within her, all except Castiel and Angelos.

Castiel: (voice over from 5.18 - Point of No Return) "But we'll get them, Los. We'll find Ava and Adam."

From 5.19 - Hammer of the Gods: Roadside, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Sam were watching the video.

Gabriel: (on video) "The Cage you sprung Lucifer from? You can shove his ass back in. Key to the Cage? Four rings from the Horsemen."

From 5.02 - Good God, Y'All!: On main street, Ness took War's right hand, slamming it against Catty's Mustang, cutting off all four of his fingers, making him scream in pain. The ring clinked on the pavement.

Scarlett: (voice over from 5.19 - Hammer of the Gods) "We got War's."

From 5.14 - My Bloody Valentine: Outside Biggerson's, Famine sat in his wheelchair, having a Horsemen ring on his hand ring finger.

Dean: (voice over from 5.19 - Hammer of the Gods) "We nicked Famine's."

From 5.19 - Hammer of the Gods: On the road, Pestilence was driving. He was clearly not as sick as he had been playing. Files accumulated around him, buzzing loudly.

Zane: (voice over from 5.20 - The Devils You Know) "I can give you Pestilence."

From 5.20 - The Devils You Know: Outside Eagle's Pass General Store, Zane looked at Sam, Dean, Scarlett, Catty and Ness. "Do you want your Horsemen rings or not?"

From 5.04 - The End: In the future's street, Catty looked up, looking at the graffitied word at the end of the street on a building. Croatoan.

Dean: (voice over from 2.09 - Croatoan) "What are we dealing with? Do you know?"

From 5.04 - The End: In the future's alley, several people, infected with the Croatoan virus, due to their bloodshot eyes and murderous, rabid looks were breathing heavily, all looking at Future!Dean and Future!Ness, all looking ready to attack. Future!Scarlett grabbed Future!Dean and Future!Ness's hands from behind. They ran out of the alley.

Catty: (voice over from 2.09 - Croatoan) "Croatoan. A plague and a pestilence. More like germ warfare."

From 5.04 - The End: In the future's alley, Croat!Scarlett, Croat!Ness and Croat!Dean advanced on Future!Octavia, Future!Angelos, Future!Catty and Future!Castiel.

Scarlett: (voice over from 2.09 - Croatoan) "Who knows how far this thing can spread?"

From 5.20 - The Devils You Know: In the Niveus Pharmaceutical's meeting room, Brady was giving a meeting, showing them a newspaper. "They want our vaccine. They need our vaccine. It's called 'demand', people. Now, supply!"