Chapter 4 - The End

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/39652

THEN

From 2.09 - Croatoan: In the Tanner House, Mr. Tanner charged at Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty with a knife. Dean shot Mr. Tanner in the chest twice, killing him, making him fall to the floor.

From 2.09 - Croatoan: In the clinic, Dean looked at Scarlett, Sam and Catty. "Something turned him into a monster."

From 2.09 - Croatoan: Outside the clinic, Sam, Dean, Catty, Scarlett, Dr. Lee, Mark/Sarge and Duane Tanner stood outside.

Dean: (voice over from 2.09 - Croatoan) "What are we dealing with? Do you know?"

From 2.09 - Croatoan: The telephone pole with the carving: Croatoan.

Catty: (voice over from 2.09 - Croatoan) "Croatoan."

From 2.09 - Croatoan: In the clinic, Catty looked at Scarlett, Sam and Dean. "More like Demonic germ warfare."

From 2.09 - Croatoan: In the clinic, Beverly Tanner attacked Catty and Scarlett.

Pam the Nurse: (voice over from 2.09 - Croatoan) "What if we all have it? What if we all go crazy?"

From 2.09 - Croatoan: The Impala was driving along the road to a bridge. The bridge was blocked by a roadblock consisting of several cars and a half-dozen locals with guns. One of the locals was Jake Tanner. The men at the roadblock started to fire their weapons. The Impala swung around, shaking the man off, zooming away.

From 1.20 - Dead Man's Blood: There were flashes of the unseen man building the Colt and its bullets.

John Winchester: (voice over from 1.20 - Dead Man's Blood) "Back in 1835, Samuel Colt made a gun."

From 1.20: John had the Colt, shooting Luther the Vampire in the head, killing him. From 2.22: Catty had the Colt, shooting Azazel in the heart, killing him. From 3.04: Sam had the Colt, shooting Evan and Father Gil, killing them both. From 3.05: Dean had the Colt, shooting Catty's Crossroads Demon, killing him. From 3.07: Scarlett had the Colt, shooting the Vampire girl, killing her.

John: (voice over from 1.20 - Dead Man's Blood) "They say this gun can kill anything."

From 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil: In John's Lockup, Catty looked at Zachariah. "I'm a vessel?"

"You're the vessel," Zachariah told her.

"You need my consent," Catty realized. "Michael needs my say-so to ride around in my skin."

"Unfortunately, yes," Zachariah answered.

"The answer's no," Catty told him.

From 5.03 - Free to Be You and Me: In the motel room, Lucifer looked at Sam. "You know who I am."

"Lucifer," Sam answered.

"You're the one, Sam," Lucifer told him. "You're my vessel."

"That'll never happen," Sam told him.

From 4.21 - When the Levee Breaks: In the Singer House's Basement, Sam walked out of the panic room. Octavia was standing next to Sam. Sam didn't seem to see Octavia, walking toward the stairs, following Scarlett upstairs quickly and quietly. Octavia watched them go, waiting to make sure they were gone, turning to face the panic room, using magic to break every Devil's Trap that was inside. She used magic to close the panic room door, locking it.