Chapter 3 - Free to Be You and Me

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/39626

THEN

From 5.02 - Good God, Y'All!: In the gas station, after Catty had killed the "Demons", Sam and Scarlett looked at the pool of blood gathering underneath the bodies.

Sam: (voice over from 5.02 - Good God, Y'All!) "You think Scar and I'll take one look at a Demon and then suddenly fall off the wagon."

From 5.02 - Good God, Y'All!: In the church, Sam looked at Dean and Catty. "As if after everything, we haven't learned our lesson."

"Scar clearly learned her lesson, because I heard what she said about never using her power again and wanting it to be gone," Dean told him. "Question is, have you learned your lesson, because I heard what you said about wanting your power back?"

Sam pushed Dean into the wall angrily. Ness looked toward them.

From 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil: In John's Lockup, Catty looked at Zachariah. "I'm a vessel?"

"You're the vessel," Zachariah told her.

"The answer's no," Catty told him.

From 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil: In St. Mary's Convent, Octavia looked as if she was trying to teleport out of the convent herself, but couldn't go anywhere. She turned to watch the white light build and build, shielding her head, burning away with the light.

From 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil: In Chuck's House, Catty looked at Chuck and Ness. "Where's Cas and Los?"

"They're dead," Ness told them. "Or gone."

Sam looked at Chuck. "Did you see what happened to Octavia at the convent?"

"Yeah, actually," Chuck answered. "She burned away with the light. I mean, literally, every part of her, vessel and Angel."

From 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil: In John's Lockup, Zachariah looked at Castiel and Angelos. "How are you two--"

"Alive?" Angelos finished. "That's a good question."

From 5.02 - Good God, Y'All!: In the church's basement, Sam, Scarlett and Catty were sitting on the steps.

"I just wish Scar and I could save people," Sam told them. "Like we used to."

From 4.22 - Lucifer Rising: In St. Mary's Convent, Sam and Scarlett's eyes turned black.

From 5.02 - Good God, Y'All!: In the church's basement, Sam, Scarlett and Catty were sitting on the steps.

"You mean when you two were all hopped up on Demon blood?" Catty asked.

Scarlett shook her head. "I can't do something like this again. I never, ever want to use this power again. I wish it was gone."

From 4.09 - I Know What You Did Last Summer, Scarlett Winchester: In the flashback's house, Sam and Scarlett used magic to exorcise a Demon out of a man's body.

From 5.02 - Good God, Y'All!: In the hospital, Castiel looked at Catty. "Your plan to kill Lucifer."

From 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil: Outside Nick's House, Nick turned to look behind him.

Angelos: (voice over from 5.02 - Good God, Y'All!) "It's foolish. It can't be done."

From 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil: Outside Nick's House, white light flared from all the upper windows of the house as Lucifer took control of Nick's body.