Chapter 19 - Hammer of the Gods

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/68344

THEN

From 5.08 - Changing Channels: In the comedy sit com's motel room, Gabriel/The Trickster looked at Sam, Dean and Catty. "Dean's got to let his little siblings grow up to who they are supposed to become. Sam, starring as Lucifer. Catty, starring as Michael." He grabbed Dean by the collar, turning around, pushing him into the wall. Scarlett, Sam and Catty stepped toward them to stop him. 'Ness' grabbed Scarlett, Sam and Catty, easily keeping them back. Gabriel looked at Sam and Catty. "You're gonna suck it up, accept your responsibilities, and play the roles that destiny has chosen for you." He looked at Dean and Scarlett. "And you're gonna stop keeping them on that tight leash of yours so that they can."

From 2.15 - Tall Tales: In the auditorium, the blonde and brunette girls were restraining Ness. Ness elbowed the blonde girl in the stomach. The brunette tried to punch Ness. Ness ducked to the floor, making her punch the blonde instead, making them both let go. Ness leg swept their legs out from underneath them, making them fall, at the same time, leg sweeping the stake across the floor toward Catty. Catty caught the stake, standing instantly, turning to Gabriel, staking him in the heart.

Scarlett: (voice over from 5.08 - Changing Channels) "Why didn't the stake kill you?"

From 5.08 - Changing Channels: In the woods, Gabriel looked at Sam, Scarlett, Dean and Catty. "I am the Trickster."

"Or maybe not," Catty told him, holding up a lit lighter, tossing it down. A ring of Holy Fire was set ablaze around Gabriel. "Maybe you've always been an Angel."

From 5.08 - Changing Channels: In the warehouse, Gabriel was still trapped. Octavia, Angelos and Castiel joined them.

Octavia stood outside the ring of Holy Fire, turning to face Gabriel. "Hello, Gabriel."

"The Archangel?" Sam asked. He looked at Octavia skeptically. "This is your Angel, Ava?"

Octavia looked at Gabriel, but spoke to Sam. "He wasn't always this, Sam." She spoke to Gabriel. "I thought you were dead."

Gabriel shrugged. "Obviously, I'm not."

Sam, Dean, Catty, Scarlett, Angelos and Castiel walked out, leaving.

Octavia raised a hand toward the Holy Fire, using magic to put out the flames. "This isn't about the Apocalypse, or the prize fight between our brothers or some destiny that can't be stopped. This is about you being too afraid to stand up to the family. I was afraid for a long time. Now I'm not."

Octavia leaned closer to kiss Gabriel goodbye.

From 5.17 - 99 Problems: In the Singer House, Bobby gave Catty a skeptical look. "Are you gonna do something stupid?"

"Like what?" Catty asked.

"Like Michael stupid," Bobby answered.

"Come on, Bobby," Catty told him.

From 5.17 - 99 Problems: In Brett's Loft, Brett and Catty stood in front of the window wall that allowed the view of the entire city.

"Things are about to get really bad," Catty told him. "The people that I'm gonna see next, they're not gonna get anything from me without agreeing to a few conditions."

"Whatever you're thinking of doing, don't do it," Brett told her.

"I have to," Catty told him.

From 5.18 - Point of No Return: In the Angelic Green Room, Zachariah looked at Catty. "You're finally ready, right?" Catty looked from Zachariah to Dean, Sam, Scarlett and Adam as they continued to cough up blood. Zachariah walked closer to Catty. "You know there's no other choice. There's never been a choice."