Chapter 7 - The Curious Case of Ness Singer

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/42592

THEN

From 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil: In the motel room, Meg looked at Ness, nodding to Bobby/Demon. "You remember what your mommy almost did to you, nearly filleting you in front of your pops right here before he stabbed her and a fellow hunter came to save the day. The same Demon is inside of your daddy's body right now. You know, your daddy's still awake, screaming in there. And I want him to know how it feels slicing the life out of you, Ness."

Ness took several deep breaths, looking at Bobby/Demon. "Dad! No! Don't let that Demon do what he almost made Mom do." Bobby/Demon seemed only slightly affected. He raised the knife to Ness' cheek. "Dad! Please. Don't let them kill me."

The blade hesitated on Ness' cheek, leaving a stain of blood on her skin, but not cutting. Bobby/Demon's eyes returned to normal. Bobby took control, taking Catty's Knife away from Ness, stabbing himself in the stomach with a non-fatal wound, killing the Demon inside of him, making himself fall to the floor.

Dean: (voice over from 5.03 - Free to Be You and Me) "You're feeling guilty 'cause you think that he's paralyzed because of you."

From 5.02 - Good God, Y'All!: In Bobby's hospital room, Bobby was in a wheelchair next to the window, wearing a hospital robe and a baseball cap. Ness was leaning against the wall nearby, looking at Bobby in slight guilt, fiddling with her necklace.

Ness: (voice over from 5.03 - Free to Be You and Me) "He is. He took control over the Demon and stabbed himself to kill it so he didn't kill me, and as a result of that, he's stuck in a wheelchair."

From 5.03 - Free to Be You and Me: At TJz, Dean and Ness were sitting across the bar from each other.

"You're his daughter," Dean told her. "What else was he supposed to do?"

"I don't know," Ness told him. "But what I'd like him to do is stop making sacrifices to save me."

From 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil: In Bobby's hospital room, Ness sat at Bobby's bedside, looking down at her necklace, holding the pendant.

Bobby noticed. "You okay?"

Ness looked up. "Are you?"

Bobby didn't answer. Ness gazed off thoughtfully, numbly, not knowing how to react to today's events.

NOW

§

Day One

Night - House - Living Room

A woman was reading the Weekly World News. The headline read: Leading Psychics agree: The Apocalypse is here! Experts confirm the end is upon us!

The woman chuckled. She heard the door open. "Hey, babe." A man hurried upstairs without a word. "Nice to see you, too."

§

Bathroom

The man ran into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. He turned on the tap, leaning forward, looking into his reflection in the mirror. He was a young man. He began to age rapidly, skin wrinkling, hair going gray and falling out, eyes going white-blind. He stumbled backward into a cabinet, shattering the glass.