Chapter 5 - Fallen Idols

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/39755

THEN

From 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil: In St. Mary's Convent, a brilliant white light flowed from the central point of the pattern of the vortex door on the floor.

Sam: (voice over from 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil) "Lilith was the final Seal."

Scarlett: (voice over from 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil) "We killed her, and we set Lucifer free."

From 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil: In the motel room, Catty spoke to 'Bobby', Ness and Dean. "I was the one that broke the first Seal. None of this would have happened if it weren't for me. So, if you want someone to blame, don't just blame Sam and Scar. You have to blame me, too."

From 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil: In the hospital's parking lot, Dean looked at Sam and Scarlett. "You chose two Demons over your own brother and sister. I just don't think I can trust you."

Sam and Scarlett looked up in surprise. Catty gave Dean a look.

From 5.02 - Good God, Y'All!: In the gas station, Catty had killed the two people War had fooled them into thinking were Demons. Sam and Scarlett looked at the pool of blood gathering underneath the bodies.

Catty looked at them cautiously. "Sammy. Scar."

Sam and Scarlett looked up.

Sam: (voice over from 5.02 - Good God, Y'All!) "You think Scar and I'll take one look at a Demon and suddenly fall off the wagon. As if, after everything, we haven't learned our lesson."

From 5.02 - Good God, Y'All!: In the church, Dean looked at Sam. "Scar clearly learned her lesson, because I heard what she said about never using her power again and wanting it to be gone. Question is, have you learned your lesson, because I heard what you said about wanting your power back?"

Sam pushed Dean into the wall angrily. Ness looked toward them.

"If you actually think I--" Sam started.

Catty pulled them apart.

From 5.02 - Good God, Y'All!: At the mountain rest area, Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty sat at the table together.

Sam looked at Catty. "I know Scar and I broke your trust, and we hurt you." He looked at Dean. "And we know that you don't trust me or Scar at all."

Scarlett looked between Dean and Catty. "And all the two of you do is fight anymore, especially when it's over me and Sammy. Mostly because Dean's being a dick and Catty's trying to stick up for me and Sam. Maybe it's best we just... go our separate ways."

"Well, I think you're right," Dean told them.

From 5.03 - Free to Be You and Me: In Sam's motel room, Octavia morphed into Lucifer. "You know who I am."

"Lucifer," Sam answered.

"You're the one, Sam," Lucifer told him. "You're my vessel."

"That'll never happen," Sam told him.

From 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil: In the motel room, the male Demon grabbed Catty in a chokehold from behind. Catty pretended to go limp in his arms. He started to strangle her completely. Catty grabbed his arms from around her, using the momentum to flip him over her head onto the floor in front of them, kneeling behind his head, stabbing him in the heart with her knife, killing him, making him flash with red.