Chapter 6 - I Believe the Children Are Our Future

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/40538

THEN

From 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil: In the hospital's parking lot, Dean looked at Sam and Scarlett. "You chose two Demons over your own brother and sister, and look what happened."

From 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil: In St. Mary's Convent, a brilliant white light flowed from the central point of the pattern of the vortex door on the floor.

Sam: (voice over from 5.03 - Free to Be You and Me) "Catty broke the first Seal. Scar and I broke the last."

From 5.03 - Free to Be You and Me: In Sam's motel room, Octavia morphed into Lucifer.

Scarlett: (voice over from 5.03 - Free to Be You and Me) "Catty, Sam and I started the Apocalypse."

From 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil: In the hospital's parking lot, Scarlett looked at Catty and Dean. "I'm sorry. We would give anything."

From 4.21 - When the Levee Breaks: In the honeymoon suite, there were flashes of Sam and Scarlett fighting with Dean.

From 4.21 - When the Levee Breaks: In the alley, Sam and Scarlett looked at Catty's unconscious body for a moment, following Ruby.

Scarlett: (voice over from 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil) "Anything to take it all back."

From 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil: In the hospital's parking lot, Catty looked at Sam and Scarlett. "I know you would."

From 3.05 - Bedtime Stories: At the crossroads, Dean used the Colt to shoot Catty's Crossroads Demon in the head, killing him.

From 4.02 - Are You There, God? It's Me, Catty Winchester: In the Singer House's Library, Catty shot the two little Ghost girls with a salt shell shotgun, making them disappear.

From 4.17 - It's a Terrible Life: At Sandover Bridge & Iron, Sandover the Ghost appeared between Sam, Scarlett and Dean. Sam Wesson, Scarlett Savage and Dean Smith both swung their iron pokers through Sandover, making him disappear. Catty Beretta was holding Sandover's Gloves, already having them burning. Sandover caught fire, burning into nothing.

From 4.09 - Know What You Did Last Summer, Scarlett Winchester: In the church, Catty, Scarlett, Sam and Dean shattered through the window, falling toward the ground below.

Sam: (voice over from 5.05 - Fallen Idols) "If we're gonna be a team, all of us..."

From 5.05 - Fallen Idols: In the motel room, Sam looked at Scarlett, Dean and Catty. "It has to be a four-way street."

From 5.02 - Good God, Y'All!: In the gas station, "Demon 2" swung the baseball bat toward Catty. Catty caught it with one arm, stabbing him in the neck with her knife, killing him, taking it out, letting him fall to the floor.

From 5.03 - Free to Be You and Me: In the bar, Reggie tried to punch Scarlett. Scarlett ducked, kneeing Reggie in the stomach, making him double over in pain, kicking him in the face, making him fall to the floor. Tim ran toward Sam. Sam punched Tim in the face, making him back into the table behind him, making Tim and the table fall to the floor.

From 5.05 - Fallen Idols: In the Wax Museum's woods room, Dean finally pulled free of the ropes, running toward Leshi/Paris, tackling her to the floor.

Sam: (voice over from 5.05 - Fallen Idols) "We gotta just grab onto whatever's in front of us, kick its ass, and go down fighting."

From 5.05 - Fallen Idols: Outside the motel, Scarlett considered this, nodding. "I can get on board with that."