Chapter 20 - The Devil You Know

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/68492

THEN

From 1.01 - Pilot: At the Halloween party, Sam looked at Jessica Moore. "What would I do without you?"

Jessica smiled, pulling Sam into a kiss.

From 1.01 - Pilot: In Sam's Apartment, in the room, Jessica was pinned to the ceiling, staring down on Sam, bleeding from the belly. She burst into flame.

Sam sat up, but looked as if he couldn't move. "No!"

From 2.09 - Croatoan: In the Tanner House, Mr. Tanner charged at Sam, Dean and Catty with a knife.

Dean shot Mr. Tanner in the chest twice, killing him, making him fall to the floor.

From 2.09 - Croatoan: In the clinic, Dean looked at Sam, Scarlett and Catty. "Something turned him into a monster."

From 5.04 - The End: In the future's street, Catty looked up, looking at the graffitied word at the end of the street on a building. Croatoan

Dean: (voice over from 2.09 - Croatoan) "What are we dealing with? Do you know?"

From 5.04 - The End: In the future's alley, several people, infected with the Croatoan virus, due to their bloodshot eyes and murderous, rabid looks were breathing heavily, all looking at Future!Dean and Future!Ness, all looking ready to attack. Future!Scarlett grabbed Future!Dean and Future!Ness from behind. They ran out of the alley.

Catty: (voice over from 2.09 - Croatoan) "Croatoan. A plague and a pestilence."

From 5.04 - The End: In the future's alley, Croat!Scarlett, Croat!Ness and Croat!Dean advanced on Future!Octavia, Future!Angelos, Future!Catty and Future!Castiel.

Scarlett: (voice over from 2.09 - Croatoan) "Who knows how far this thing can spread?"

From 5.17 - 99 Problems: In the Singer House, Ness was sitting in front of the fireplace. Bobby was sitting at his desk, facing Ness.

"You're telling me to get out?" Ness asked.

"You have to make me a promise that you will get out once all of this is over," Bobby told her. "Once we all get out of this alive, and the Apocalypse.. if we can stop it... is over."

Ness looked at Bobby, realizing he was completely serious, smiling a small smile. "If we can stop the Apocalypse, after all of this is over, I promise that I will gt out. I promise I'll live a nice, normal, safe human life. That's if I live long enough to try to get out."

"That's not funny, Ness," Bobby told her.

Ness smiled a small smile. She thought for a moment. She looked as if she hadn't believed a word that either of them had said, holding the pendant of her necklace.

From 5.10 - Abandon All Hope...: In Crowley's mansion, Zane and four Demons were restraining Ness (in the black evening gown and hair in the half-up-do), Sam, Scarlett, Catty and Dean. Crowley aimed the Colt at Dean.

Catty: (voice over from 5.10 - Abandon All Hope...) "It's Crowley, right?"

Crowley shot all four of his Demons instead, besides Zane, killing them. The bodies fell to the floor.

Catty: (voice over from 5.10 - Abandon All Hope...) "Why exactly would you want the Devil dead?"

From 5.10 - Abandon All Hope...: In the study, Crowley looked at Zane, Ness, Sam, Scarlett, Catty and Dean. "Survival. If Lucifer manages to exterminate Humankind, we're next."