Chapter 9 - The Real Ghostbusters

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/54666

THEN

From 3.12 - Jus in Bello: In the police station, Sam, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Ness were talking in the hallway.

Ness looked at them. "Open the doors, let them all in, and we fight."

From 2.10 - Hunted: At lakeside, Dean spoke to Sam, Scarlett and Catty. "Right before Dad died... he told me something." He looked at Sam. "He told me something about you. And he told me that I couldn't tell Catty and Scarlett."

"What?" Catty asked.

"I'd have to kill him, Catty," Dean answered. He looked at Sam. "He said that I might have to kill you, Sammy."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Sam asked.

"I don't know," Dean told them.

"Did he know about me?" Scarlett asked. "Did he want to kill me, too?"

"No, no, no," Dean answered. "Scar, he never said anything about you like that."

From 3.04 - Sin City: On the street, Ness looked at Catty. "Cat, what the hell are you doing?"

"What do you mean?" Catty asked.

"I mean, why are you pushing and Dean?" Ness asked. "I mean, you and Scar always teased before, and you always wanted something for Dean and me, but you were never this bad. Not until..."

"Not until I sold my soul," Catty finished. "That's what this is about, Ness. I'm not gonna be here one day, and Dean's gonna need somebody. I know that Sam and Scar won't be enough, because I wasn't enough for Dean and Scar when Sam died. And I don't know how to make this any clearer than I am making it now, but... Dean is gonna need you, Ness."

From 1.20 - Dead Man's Blood: There were flashes of the unseen man building the Colt and its bullets.

Catty: (voice over from 5.04 - The End) "We're talking about the Colt, right?"

From 5.04 - The End: In the future, Future!Octavia, Future!Angelos, Future!Catty, Future!Castiel and Catty walked along one side of the hot zone, scanning the area.

From 2.22: Catty used the Colt to shoot Azazel the Demon in the heart, killing him. From 3.05: Dean used the Colt to shoot Catty's Crossroads Demon in the head, killing him. From 3.04: Sam used the Colt to shoot Evan and Father Gil, killing them. From 3.07: On the floor, Scarlett used the Colt to shoot the Vampire girl, killing her.

Castiel: (voice over from 5.04 - The End) "If you are still set on the insane task of killing the Devil, this is how we do it."

From 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil: In the library, Zane looked at Sam and Scarlett. "Cat wanted to kill me too."

"Because she was right about you and Ruby using me and Scar, Zane," Sam told him furiously.

"I was," Zane corrected. "Past tense. I'd like to make up for that now. I'll keep an eye on the Demons and make sure they don't get too out of control, while pretending to be on their side, and I'll report anything important I learn right back to you."

"And why would you do that?" Sam asked.

"Because I have nothing left to life for," Zane answered. "If you really wanna kill me, kill me after I help you save the damn world."

From 4.18 - The Monster at the End of this Book: In the book store, the man behind the counter looked at Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty. "You guys are LARPing, aren't you?"