Chapter 10 - Abandon All Hope...

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/54677

THEN

From 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil: In the motel room, Dean, Ness and Catty woke to find themselves tied to chairs, face to face. Meg and a male Demon walked in.

Ness looked at Meg in realization, tilting her head back. "Meg."

Meg smiled. "Hi."

From 5.02 - Good God, Y'All!: In the church's basement, Ness looked at Ellen in surprise. "You were hunting with Jo?"

"Yeah, for a while now," Ellen answered.

From 5.04 - The End: Catty and Castiel's phone conversation (hotel room and side of the road).

"The mooks have melted down the gun by now," Catty told him.

"Well, I hear differently," Castiel told her. "And if you are still set on the insane task of killing the Devil, this is how we do it."

From 5.09 - The Real Ghostbusters: In the hotel bar, Catty, Scarlett and Ness were sitting together.

"I'm okay," Catty told them.

"No, you're not," Ness told her.

Scarlett sighed. "You're exhausted. You look like you haven't slept in weeks. I would know. You and I sleep in the same room, Cat. You have not been sleeping well ever since you and I started hunting again with Sam and Dean."

Catty hesitated. "Angels can talk to us through dreams, even if they can't find us. Little did I know that they can induce dreams on you, too."

Ness already knew. "Hell. Alastair."

"On repeat, every night," Catty told them. "They don't want me to get over Hell..."

"So they can use it against you," Ness finished. "We can just go after the son of a bitch that's doing this to you right now."

Scarlett smirked, showing emotion again. "Yeah. Kill Zachariah. First things first."

"Kill the Devil," Ness agreed. "That's if we survive that Lucifer attack."

From 5.09 - The Real Ghostbusters: Outside the hotel, Zane spoke to the Winchesters and Ness. "I have some good news for all of you for a change."

From 3.03 - Bad Day at Black Rock: In Bela's Apartment, Ness stepped out of hiding, aiming a gun at Bela Talbot. Bela turned to her, aiming a gun at Ness.

Zane: (voice over from 5.09 - The Real Ghostbusters) "You guys remember Bela?"

From 3.10 - Dream a Little Dream of Me: In the motel room, Ness pulled the safe door open to see that there was nothing inside.

Zane: (voice over from 5.09 - The Real Ghostbusters) "She stole the Colt from Ness."

From 4.22 - Lucifer Rising: In St. Mary's Convent, Lilith the Demon let her eyes turn completely white.

Zane: (voice over from 5.09 - The Real Ghostbusters) "And then she told you she gave it to Lilith, remember?"

From 5.09 - The Real Ghostbusters: Outside the hotel, Dean nodded. "Yeah."

"Well, you know she lied, right?" Zane asked.

From 3.12 - Jus in Bello: In Bela's Car, Bela drove along. The Colt was lying in the passenger seat next to her.