Worlds Colliding (Supernatura...

By katherinep97

Catty Winchester is "the vessel". Michael's vessel. Sam Winchester is Lucifer's vessel. Dean and Scarlett Win... More

Characters
Chapter 1 - Sympathy for the Devil
Chapter 2 - Good God, Y'All!
Chapter 3 - Free to Be You and Me
Chapter 4 - The End
Chapter 6 - I Believe the Children Are Our Future
Chapter 7 - The Curious Case of Ness Singer
Chapter 8 - Changing Channels
Chapter 9 - The Real Ghostbusters
Chapter 10 - Abandon All Hope...
Chapter 11 - Catty, Interrupted
Chapter 12 - Swap Meat
Chapter 13 - The Song Remains the Same
Chapter 14 - My Bloody Valentine
Chapter 15 - Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
Chapter 16 - Dark Side of the Moon
Chapter 17 - 99 Problems
Chapter 18 - Point of No Return
Chapter 19 - Hammer of the Gods
Chapter 20 - The Devil You Know
Chapter 21 - Two Minutes to Midnight
Chapter 22 - Swan Song

Chapter 5 - Fallen Idols

269 13 1
By katherinep97

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/39755

THEN

From 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil: In St. Mary's Convent, a brilliant white light flowed from the central point of the pattern of the vortex door on the floor.

Sam: (voice over from 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil) "Lilith was the final Seal."

Scarlett: (voice over from 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil) "We killed her, and we set Lucifer free."

From 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil: In the motel room, Catty spoke to 'Bobby', Ness and Dean. "I was the one that broke the first Seal. None of this would have happened if it weren't for me. So, if you want someone to blame, don't just blame Sam and Scar. You have to blame me, too."

From 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil: In the hospital's parking lot, Dean looked at Sam and Scarlett. "You chose two Demons over your own brother and sister. I just don't think I can trust you."

Sam and Scarlett looked up in surprise. Catty gave Dean a look.

From 5.02 - Good God, Y'All!: In the gas station, Catty had killed the two people War had fooled them into thinking were Demons. Sam and Scarlett looked at the pool of blood gathering underneath the bodies.

Catty looked at them cautiously. "Sammy. Scar."

Sam and Scarlett looked up.

Sam: (voice over from 5.02 - Good God, Y'All!) "You think Scar and I'll take one look at a Demon and suddenly fall off the wagon. As if, after everything, we haven't learned our lesson."

From 5.02 - Good God, Y'All!: In the church, Dean looked at Sam. "Scar clearly learned her lesson, because I heard what she said about never using her power again and wanting it to be gone. Question is, have you learned your lesson, because I heard what you said about wanting your power back?"

Sam pushed Dean into the wall angrily. Ness looked toward them.

"If you actually think I--" Sam started.

Catty pulled them apart.

From 5.02 - Good God, Y'All!: At the mountain rest area, Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty sat at the table together.

Sam looked at Catty. "I know Scar and I broke your trust, and we hurt you." He looked at Dean. "And we know that you don't trust me or Scar at all."

Scarlett looked between Dean and Catty. "And all the two of you do is fight anymore, especially when it's over me and Sammy. Mostly because Dean's being a dick and Catty's trying to stick up for me and Sam. Maybe it's best we just... go our separate ways."

"Well, I think you're right," Dean told them.

From 5.03 - Free to Be You and Me: In Sam's motel room, Octavia morphed into Lucifer. "You know who I am."

"Lucifer," Sam answered.

"You're the one, Sam," Lucifer told him. "You're my vessel."

"That'll never happen," Sam told him.

From 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil: In the motel room, the male Demon grabbed Catty in a chokehold from behind. Catty pretended to go limp in his arms. He started to strangle her completely. Catty grabbed his arms from around her, using the momentum to flip him over her head onto the floor in front of them, kneeling behind his head, stabbing him in the heart with her knife, killing him, making him flash with red.

Zachariah: (voice over from 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil) "You're the Michael sword."

From 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil: In John's Lockup, Catty glared at Zachariah. "What do you mean, I'm the sword?"

"You're Michael's weapon," Zachariah told her.

"I'm a vessel?" Catty asked.

"You're the vessel," Zachariah told her.

From 5.04 - The End: In Sam's motel room, Octavia looked at Sam. "But if you say yes, then you are saying that everything that Cas and Los did, and everything that I am doing, means nothing to you. Sam, are you ready to do that?" Sam looked at Octavia, shaking his head. Octavia smiled a small smile. "Then don't worry."

"But what if the Angels and the Demons use Dean and Scar to make me and Catty say yes?" Sam asked.

"They might," Octavia admitted.

"Then are we better off as far away from each other as possible?" Sam asked.

"No," Octavia answered. "You'll be stronger together. You are weaker when you're alone, Sam. Believe me."

Sam took this in, nodding. "Yeah, try telling that to them, Ava."

From 5.03 - Free to Be You and Me: In TJz, Ness was lying on the bar in front of Dean. They were both drinking.

"I've been so chained to my family, but not that I'm alone..." Dean trailed off.

"You sound like you actually miss them," Ness told him. She sat up. "You're all each other's got, and sometimes, it can be trying, but you... can't imagine it any other way."

Dean seemed thoughtful. "Truth is, it's never gonna be the same for us. The Sam, Scar and Catty I know are gone."

"Then get to know the way Sam, Scar and Catty are now," Ness told him.

Dean nodded barely, looking at Ness. "It's gonna take a little more time to forgive and forget."

From 5.04 - The End: At the road by the bridge, Catty was leaning against Catty's Mustang. The Impala and another car drove up. Dean got out of the Impala. Sam and Scarlett got out of the other car. They all walked toward Catty.

Catty pushed away from the Mustang, walking toward them. "If you're serious, and you want back in..."

"We won't let you down," Scarlett told them.

"Oh, I know it," Catty told them.

Dean smirked. "So, what do we do now?"

"We make our own future," Catty answered.

Ness: (voice over from 5.03 - Free to Be You and Me) "You don't turn your back on family. Even when they do."

NOW

§

Canton, Ohio

Day One

Night - House - Garage

Two men walked in, turning on the light.

"All right, buddy," Man 1 told him. "What's so important you couldn't tell me over the phone?"

"Trust me, Jim," Man 2 told him. "It's important."

Man 2 led Jim over to a car covered in a sheet, stopping, looking at Jim in excitement.

Jim started to realize. "Wait a minute. You're not... you're not telling me that this is--"

"Yep," Man 2 answered.

"You found it?" Jim asked. Man 2 pulled the sheet off the car, revealing a silver convertible Porsche, labeled 'Little Bastard'. Jim sighed, chuckling in awe, shaking his head. "You found it. Huh." Man 2 folded up the sheet, tossing it aside. Jim inspected the car closely. "Oh, my God. You sure?"

"VIN numbers match," Man 2 told him.

"How much you pay?" Jim asked.

"A lot," Man 2 answered.

"Come on," Jim told him. "How much?"

Man 2 chuckled. "A lot."

"I bet," Jim told him. "Wow." He whistled. Man 2 opened the door, getting into the driver's seat. "Wow. You start her up yet?"

"Been waiting for you," Man 2 told him.

"Yeah, waiting to rub my nose in it, right?" Jim asked.

"Exactly," Man 2 answered, putting his hand on the ignition key.

"Whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait," Jim told him. "We need to record this for posterity's sake."

"Great idea," Man 2 told him.

"Yeah, great idea," Jim agreed, chuckling. "Oh, man."

Jim walked off back into the house. Man 2 exhaled. His breath was visible. The car's radio flicked on on its own, jumping rapidly through the stations. Man 2 tried to correct the radio with the knobs, unable to do it.

§

House

Jim found a video camera, adjusting the settings. He heard tires screeching in the garage, along with glass breaking. "Cal? Cal?"

§

Garage

The car was blocked by some shelves.

Jim walked in, recording with the camera. "Hey, you all right, man? I thought I heard something. Cal? Is something wrong?" He walked around to the front of the car, still recording, stopping where he was, lowering the camera. "Oh, my God. Cal." The windshield, coated in Cal's blood, was embedded halfway through his skull. Jim screamed. "Cal!"

Cal's blood ran down the hood, dripping onto the Porsche insignia and 'Little Bastard' decal.

§ Worlds Colliding (Supernatural) §

On the Road

The Impala drove along the empty road.

§

The Impala

Dean was driving. Catty was in the passenger seat. Sam and Scarlett were in the backseat.

Scarlett hesitated. "So..." She chuckled. "What's with this job?"

"Dude suffers a head-on collision in a parked car?" Dean asked. "I'd say that's worth checking out."

"Yeah, definitely," Sam agreed. "Uh... But, uh, we got bigger problems, don't you think?"

"I'm sure the Apocalypse will still be there when we get back," Catty told them.

Sam hesitated. "Right, yeah, but I mean, if--If the Colt is really out there somewhere--"

"Hey, we've been looking for three weeks," Catty told them. "We got bupkes."

"Okay," Scarlett told them. "But... I mean, if we're gonna ice the Devil--"

"This is what we're doing," Dean told them in annoyance. "Okay? End of discussion." Sam and Scarlett looked away, sighing. Dean hesitated. "It's just that this is our first real case, back at it together. You know, I--I think we ought to ease into it, put the training wheels back on."

"So you think Sam and I need training wheels?" Scarlett asked.

"No, 'we'," Dean told them. "'We' need training wheels, all of us. As a team. Okay?"

Sam nodded. "Okay."

"Guys, I really want this to be a fresh start, you know?" Catty asked. "For all of us."

Catty, Sam, Scarlett and Dean exchanged a look.

Scarlett nodded. "Okay."

§

On the Road

The Impala continued to drive along.

§

Canton, Ohio

Day Two

Morning - Sheriff's Station

Dean, Sam, Scarlett and Catty were posing as detectives, showing their fake badges to the Sheriff.

"Detectives Bonham, Copeland, Collins and Amos," Dean told him.

Sheriff shook their hands. "Rick Carnegie. Good to know you. So you're here on account of Cal Hawkins' death?"

"That's right," Sam answered.

"Well, afraid you came a long way for nothing," Rick told them. "We already booked the guy that did it."

Dean, Sam, Scarlett and Catty exchanged a look.

Catty looked at Rick. "I'm sorry. Who do you think did it?"

§

Interview Room

Scarlett, Catty and Rick were sitting at a table, watching a video Jim had recorded. Sam and Dean were standing behind them.

"Cal?" Jim asked. "Is something wrong?" The video showed Cal's head smashed into the windshield. "Oh, my God. Cal. Cal!"

The video cut to static.

Rick shook his head, turning the TV off, putting the remote on the table, turning to them. "Sicko taped his own handiwork."

"I don't follow," Scarlett told him.

"It was Jim Grossman that killed Cal," Rick told them.

"Wait," Catty told him. "What?"

"Well, he was the only one on the scene for miles," Rick told them.

"They were best friends," Sam told him.

"Most video crimes are committed by someone close to the victim," Rick told them.

"And how exactly did Jim slam Cal into a windshield with all the force of an 80-mile-per-hour crash?" Dean asked.

Rick blinked. "Drugs, maybe." Dean raised his eyebrows. "Look, you know, this ain't brain surgery. Whatever it looks like, that's what it usually is. It's simple."

"Simple," Scarlett told him sarcastically. "Right."

Scarlett and Catty exchnged a look, looking over their shoulders to Sam and Dean.

"Right," Catty told them. "Um, if you don't mind, we'd like to speak to Jim Grossman, anyway."

§

Jim's Holding Cell

Catty and Scarlett were sitting at the table across from Jim. Sam and Dean stood behind Catty and Scarlett.

"I was in the house when it happened," Jim told them. "I didn't even see it."

"For argument's sake, say we believe you," Dean told him.

"Why would you?" Jim asked. "The cops didn't."

"Well, we're not your typical cops," Catty told him.

"Please, just tell us what you saw," Sam told him.

"It's not what I saw," Jim told them. "It's what I heard. Tires squealing, glass breaking." He sighed. "It was the car that did it."

Sam, Catty, Scarlett and Dean raised their eyebrows.

"The car?" Catty repeated.

"I mean, I heard about the curse, but, I just thought it was a load of crap," Jim told them.

"Curse?" Scarlett repeated. "What do you--What do you mean, curse?"

"The car," Jim told them. "Little Bastard."

"Li--Little Bastard?" Dean repeated. "As in the Little Bastard?"

"Wait, wait, wait, wait," Catty told them. "Uh, what's Little Bastard?"

"It's James Dean's car," Dean answered. "It's the one he was killed in."

"Yeah, that's the one," Jim told them. "Cal had been looking for it for years. I mean, hell, we both had. But he found it first."

Dean leaned closer to Sam, Scarlett and Catty. "Oh, we are definitely checking this out."

§

Impound Garage

Catty, Dean, Scarlett and Sam stood in the impound garage next Little Bastard. Dean walked around the car, inspecting it with awe, careful not to touch. The windshield was bloodstained and had a piece missing where Cal's head had been.

"So, what?" Sam asked. "This is, like, Christine?"

Dean shook his head. "Christine is fiction. This--This is real."

"Okay," Catty told him sarcastically. "Enlighten me."

"Well, after James Dean died, his mechanic bought the wreckage, and he fixed it up," Dean explained. "And it repaid him by falling on him. And Tony McHenry was killed when it locked up on the racetrack. I mean, death follows this car around like exhaust. Nobody touches it and comes away in one piece."

"Hmm," Scarlett hummed.

"Then, in 1970, it vanished off the back of a truck," Dean told them. "Nobody's ever seen it since. I'm telling you, guys, if this--if this car is Little Bastard, I will bet you dollars to donuts it's what killed the guy."

"So how do we find out?" Sam asked.

"Cal matched the VIN number, but the only real way to know is the engine number," Dean told them.

"I'm guessing the engine number--" Scarlett started.

"On the engine," Catty answered. "Yeah."

§

Later

Catty, Dean, Scarlett and Sam had their jackets off, sleeves rolled up, looking at Little Bastard cautiously.

"You want me to do it?" Sam asked.

"No," Dean answered. "No, no, I've--I've got it." He looked at Little Bastard. "Okay, baby. I'm not gonna hurt you, so... Don't hurt me."

Dean laid down on a roller board with a pencil in his mouth, rolling himself under the car so his eyes were level with a number printed on the engine, reading the number. Catty pushed the car slightly to taunt him. Dean shuddered in panic, looking around.

Catty knelt to the floor next to the car, looking at Dean underneath the car, smiling. "Need a flashlight?"

Dean jumped, realizing it was just her. "No. Don't do that, Cat!" Catty smiled. "Don't... do anything. Just go away."

"You--" Catty started. "Uh, okay."

"Don't speak," Dean told them. "All right? In fact, don't even look at her. She might not like it." Catty stood, standing next to Scarlett and Sam, crossing her arms over her chest, smiling. Scarlett smiled. Sam smirked, shaking his head, rolling his eyes. Dean held a piece of paper up to the engine's number, hesitating, cautiously taking a rubbing of the number on the piece of paper with the pencil, sliding out from under the car, exhaling deeply, standing quickly, composing himself, handing Sam the number. "Find out who owned it. Not just the last owner. You got to take it all the way back to 1955."

"That's a lot of research," Scarlett told them.

"Well, I guess we just made Sammy's afternoon, Scar," Catty told her.

Sam gave Catty a look. "Cat."

Catty and Scarlett smiled. Dean sighed, walking away.

§

Motel Room - Girls' Side

(Song) Sixteen - Lucero

Catty was sitting on the bed, listening to music through headphones. Scarlett, Sam and Dean were in the boys' side of the room. Sam and Scarlett were researching.

Dean was drinking. "Cat!"

Catty didn't answer, unable to hear, doing her own research. Dean crumpled up a piece of paper, throwing it toward Catty. Catty sensed it coming, catching it before it hit her, throwing it back at Dean, hitting him in the head. Dean was slightly surprised. Sam and Scarlett smirked. Catty took out her headphones.

(End of Song)

Catty looked at Sam, Scarlett and Dean. "What?"

"Scar and I've been working our asses of here, and you're listening to music, and Dean's been drinking," Sam told her.

"Hey, world's smallest violin, pal," Catty told him. She smiled teasingly. "While I've been listening to tunes, I've been doing my own research, thank you very much." Sam and Scarlett sighed, relenting, smirking a little. "Took me a while, but I traced all the car's previous owners."

"Any of them die bloody?" Dean asked.

"Nope," Catty answered, looking at the list.

Dean poured himself a drink.

"Dude, seriously?" Scarlett asked.

"Hey, I spent the afternoon up Christine's skirt," Dean told her. "I needed a drink."

"Actually, you didn't," Scarlett told him.

"Meaning?" Dean asked.

"The car first owner was a cardiologist in Philadelphia," Sam told them. "Drove it till he died in 1972."

"So you're saying?" Dean asked.

"That Porsche is not, nor has it ever been, James Dean's car," Sam answered. "It's a fake Little Bastard."

"Well, then what was it that killed the guy?" Catty asked.

Scarlett sighed. "Good question."

§

Night - House - Study

A man sat at his desk, doing some paperwork.

A maid stood in the doorway. "Okay, Mr. Hill, I finish."

"Thank you, Consuela," Hill told her. "Have a good night." Consuela smiled, nodding, walking out, leaving. Hill returned to his paperwork, sighing. His breath became visible. He heard a creaked behind him, turning around, stopping short. "Oh, my God. It's you." He stood. "You're dead. You're supposed to be dead." Abraham Lincoln stood there, snarling, teeth bared, stepping out of the shadows, advancing on Hill. Hill backed away. "No. No, no, no.

Lincoln suddenly appeared in front of Hill, gripping him by his throat, lifting him from the floor, strangling him. A large splatter of blood hit a framed copy of the Emancipation Proclamation hanging on the wall.

§

Day Three

Morning - Hill House - Study

A police forensic squad was investigating and photographing the scene in the office.

Rick was giving orders. "I want you to use a--a fine-tooth comb. The evidence is here. We just gotta find it."

Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty walked closer, posing as detectives.

"Heard you got another weird one," Dean told him.

"Uh, well, it's a--it's a little strange on the surface, I admit, but, uh..." Rick trailed off. "You know, once you--you look at the facts..."

"William Hill died from a gunshot wound to the head," Sam told him. "No gun, no gunpowder, no bullet."

Catty shrugged sarcastically. "Nope. Nothing strange about that."

"Well, there's gotta be a reasonable explanation," Rick told them. "There always is."

"Well, what's your reasonable explanation?" Scarlett asked.

Rick looked around cautiously for a moment, whispering. "Professional killer."

"Come again?" Catty asked.

"Well, CIA, NSA, one of them trained assassins, like in Michael Clayton," Rick told them.

"Right," Dean told him, looking at Sam, Scarlett and Catty.

"You're welcome to look around, but--but these guys don't leave fingerprints," Rick told them.

"Mind if we talk with the witness?" Sam asked.

"Be my guest," Rick told them. "She's not making any sense. And she's not making any sense in Spanish, either."

Scarlett nodded slowly. "Right."

§

Outside

Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty walked outside toward a police officer and Consuela.

Consuela was wrapped in a blanket, sobbing. "No puedo vivir aquí. Necesito mi familia. Me voy ahora. Me voy a la casa. No--me voy a la casa en El Salvador ahora. [I cannot live here. I need my family. I want to go now. I want to go home. No, I want to go to home in El Salvador now.]"

"Consuela Alvarez?" Catty asked.

"Detectives," Dean told her. Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty showed them their fake badges. The officer walked away, leaving. "Now, uh, you said you saw something in the professor's house. Right? Something in the window?"

"Estaba sacando la basura, [I was taking out the garbage,]" Consuela told them. "Imiré por la ventana y vi al hombre que mató al Señor Hill! [I looked through the window and saw the man who killed Mr. Hill!]"

Scarlett knelt in front of Consuela. "Uh, Señora Alvarez. Cálmese, por favor. [Mrs. Alvarez. Calm yourself, please.] Uh--" She looked at Sam, Dean and Catty, thinking. "Uh, díganos lo que vio. [Tell us what you saw.]"

Catty smiled. "Nice."

Scarlett shrugged. "Freshman Spanish."

"Era alto, [He was tall]," Consuela told them. "Muy alto. Y llevaba el abrigo negro largo y tenía una barba. [Very tall. And he wore a long, black coat and he had a beard.]"

Scarlett glanced between Sam, Dean, Catty and Consuela as she translated. "Okay, uh, a tall man. Very tall. With a long black coat and a--" She gestured to her chin, looking at Consuela questioningly. "A beard?" Consuela nodded. Scarlett looked at Sam, Dean and Catty. "Beard."

"Y un sombrero, [And a hat,]" Consuela told them.

"Dude was wearing a sombrero?" Dean asked.

"Uh, a hat, not a--a..." Scarlett trailed off, gesturing to her head.

"No, no, no, un sombrero alto, [No, no, no, a tall hat,]" Consuela told them.

"A tall hat?" Sam asked.

"Oh, like a top hat," Catty told them.

"Un sombrero alto, [A tall hat,]" Consuela told them, gesturing above her head. "Muy alto. [Very tall.]"

"What?" Catty asked. "You mean, like a--like a stovepipe hat?"

Catty imitated her gesture.

"Si, [Yes,]" Consuela answered.

"Oh, yeah, like Abraham Lincoln," Catty told them.

Dean and Sam shrugged.

Consuela started to cry. "Si. El Presidente Lincoln. [Yes. President Lincoln.]" Dean, Sam, Scarlett and Catty exchanged a confused look. "Abraham Lincoln kill Mr. Hill!"

"Huh," Dean told them.

"S--So I go home now?" Consuela asked.

"Uh, si, [Uh, yes,]" Sam answered. "Gracias. [Thank you.]"

"Gracias, [Thank you,]" Catty told her.

Consuela stood, walking away, leaving. Scarlett turned to face Sam, Dean and Catty in confusion, frowning.

§

Motel Room

Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty were sitting at a table, all of on laptops.

Catty was rewatching the video of Cal's death, noticing something, frowning, pausing the video, backing up a few frames until a figure in a red jacket appeared reflected in the chrome of a car wheel. "Whoa."

"What?" Sam asked.

Catty went back and forth between adjacent frames, the figure present in one but not the other, turning the laptop so Scarlett, Sam and Dean could see. "It's a freeze-frame from Jim Grossman's video." Scarlett, Sam and Dean looked at it carefully. "Am I crazy, or does that look like James Dean?"

"That looks like James Dean," Dean told them.

Catty turned the laptop to face her. "So we got Abraham Lincoln and James Dean?" Sam's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Famous Ghosts?"

"Maybe," Scarlett told them.

"Well, that's just silly," Dean told them.

"No, actually, uh, there is a ton of lore on famous Ghosts," Sam told them. "More than the, you know, not-famous kinds. I'm actually surprised we haven't run into one before."

"Yeah, but now we got two of them?" Scarlett asked. "Two extremely pissed off Ghosts?"

"Who are apparently ganking their fans," Sam told them.

"What do you mean?" Dean asked.

Sam read off of his laptop. "Professor Hill was a Civil War nut. He dug Lincoln."

"And Cal must have been a James Dean freak," Dean told them. "He spent 17 years of his life tracking down the guy's car."

Catty raised her eyebrows. "So you're saying we've got two super-famous, super-pissed-off Ghosts killing their... super-fans?"

Scarlett shrugged. "That's what it looks like."

"Well, that is muchos loco, [a lot crazy,]" Dean told them.

Scarlett smiled. "'Muy'. [Very]" Dean looked up. "Not 'muchos' [Many or a lot of.]"

"Yeah, well, the big question is, 'What the hell are they doing here?'" Catty told them.

"Yeah," Sam agreed. "Ghosts usually haunt the places they live. I mean, I--I get Abraham Lincoln at the White House--"

"And James Dean at the race track," Scarlett added. "But... what the hell are they doing in Canton?"

§

Later

Sam and Catty were still working on their laptops. Scarlett was going through books. Dean stood by the sink, drinking a can of soda.

Sam stopped typing. "You gotta be kidding me."

"What?" Dean asked, walking closer, reading the screen.

Catty and Scarlett stood, walking closer, reading the screen from the other side of Sam.

Dean, Catty and Scarlett exchanged a look. "You gotta be kidding me."

§

Canton Wax Museum

Catty, Sam, Scarlett and Dean walked into the Canton Wax Museum, checking out the figures. Sam walked past John F. Kennedy and Richard Nixon, stopping at Abraham Lincoln.

Dean looked at Gandhi. "Dude, he's short."

"Hey," Sam told him. "Gandi was a great man."

"Yeah, for a Smurf," Catty told them.

The museum owner walked down the stairs, looking at them. "Sorry to keep you waiting. This is our busiest time of the year."

Scarlett looked around at the empty rooms. "This is busy?"

"Well, not right now, but it's early," the owner told them.

"It's 4:30," Catty told him.

The owner ignored her. "So, what can I do for you?"

"Uh, well, we are writing a piece for Travel Magazine," Sam told him.

"Yeah, on how, uh, totally non-sucky wax museums are," Dean told him.

"That's fantastic," the owner told them. "A little press, just what we need."

"Great," Scarlett told him. "Well, we're interested in a few of your exhibits, specifically Abraham Lincoln and, uh, James Dean."

"Two of our most popular displays," the owner told them.

"Oh, yeah?" Catty asked. "So they bring in a lot of visitors?"

"Well, we have our regulars," the owner told them.

"I don't supposed that, uh, William Hill and Cal Hawkins were regulars, were they?" Dean asked.

The owner nodded. "As a matter of fact, they were. Yeah, I heard what happened to them. It's tragic, just tragic. Oh--you--that's not gonna be in the article, is it?"

"No," Sam answered. "No, no. Of course not."

"You know, I gotta tell you, that--that Lincoln is so lifelike," Dean told them. "I mean, you--I mean, you can just imagine him moving around. You ever see anything like that?"

The owner frowned. "Uh... no."

"No?" Scarlett asked.

"Well, um, is there anything you could think of that would make your museum... unusual?" Sam asked. "You know, for the article?"

"Well, I'll say," the owner told them. "There isn't another place like us, not anywhere."

"How so?" Catty asked.

"Well, for one, that's Honest Abe's real hat," the owner answered, pointing to Lincoln.

"It is?" Catty asked. She looked at Scarlett, Sam and Dean significantly. "Almost like his remains."

The owner frowned. "Uh... I guess."

Catty smiled.

"You wouldn't happen to have any of James Dean's personal effects, would you?" Sam asked.

"Oh, yeah," the owner answered. "Got his key chain. We got a bunch of stuff. Uh, Gandi's bifocals. FDR's iron lung. This."

The owner gestured to the leather jacket he was wearing.

"And who did that belong to?" Scarlett asked.

"The Fonz," the owner answered. "Seasons two through four."

The owner gave them two thumbs up, grinning.

"Wow," Scarlett told him. "Yeah, that's--that's really cool... ish."

"This?" the owner asked. "This is nothing. I've been working on a new collection of figures. Stuff that'll really 'wow' the kids."

"The kids?" Catty repeated.

"Yeah," the owner answered. Catty nodded. "Gen Y, computer games, cell phones, sexting." Catty raised her eyebrows. Scarlett gave him a skeptical look. The owner scoffed. "They're just fads. I'm gonna make wax museums hip again."

The owner smiled, giving them two thumbs up. Catty and Scarlett smiled fakely. Dean chuckled. Sam returned the thumbs up.

§

Night - Nite Owl Motel - Outside

Sam, Scarlett and Catty opened the trunk of the Impala, taking out shotguns, loading them with shells of rock salt, putting the guns back, closing the lid.

"You ready for this?" Sam asked.

Catty smiled, scoffing. "Who you think you're talking to?"

Sam and Scarlett smirked.

§

Motel Room

Dean was facing away from the door, on the phone. "Yeah, Abraham Lincoln and James Dean, can you believe that? Why so kill-crazy? Ah, maybe the Apocalypse has got them all hot and bothered. Yeah, well, we all know whose fault that is. Well, I'm sorry, but it's true. Ness, I'm taking what you said at TJz seriously. But I also told you it's gonna take a little more than that to forgive and forget." Sam, Scarlett and Catty were standing by the door. They exchanged a look. Catty closed the door loudly. Dean turned to face them. "I'll call you later. Bye."

Dean hung up.

"What's going on?" Scarlett asked.

"Did you get the trunk packed up?" Dean asked.

"Yeah, trunk's packed," Catty answered. "Who was on the phone?"

"Ness," Dean answered.

"And?" Sam asked.

Dean shook his head. "Nothing."

"So we're just gonna pretend we didn't hear what we just heard?" Sam asked.

Dean shrugged. "Pretend or don't pretend. Whatever floats your boat."

"This was supposed to be a fresh start, Dean," Catty told him.

Dean picked up his jacket. "Well, this is about as fresh as it gets. Now, are we going or not?"

Dean walked toward the door, opening it, walking out. Sam and Scarlett hesitated, following Dean. Catty watched them go, sighing, following them.

§

Wax Museum

Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty walked through the museum, past Gandhi. Dean approached Lincoln, taking off his hat. Catty grabbed a metal trash can. Sam looked at Dean.

Dean was wearing Lincoln's hat. "Check it out." He lowered his voice, imitating Lincoln. "'Four score and seven years ago'... I had a funny hat."

"Dean," Sam told him, sighing, holding his hand out for the hat.

"We can't have any fun with this?" Dean asked, taking the hat off, tossing it into the trash can in Catty's hands.

"Let's just torch the objects, torch the Ghosts, get outta here," Scarlett told them. "Okay?"

"I'll go grab East of Eden's key chain," Dean told them, walking into the next room.

Scarlett looked at Sam and Catty. "I'm gonna go get any other stuff I can find."

Catty nodded. Sam walked into another room, the one where Gandhi was in. Scarlett and Catty looked around the room. Catty sighed, looking at Lincoln, narrowing her eyes, leaning in closer. The double doors Sam and Dean had each walked through each slammed closed.

Catty and Scarlett turned toward them. "Sam?" They walked toward the doors, shotguns in hand. "Dean?"

§

Sam's Room

Sam walked toward the double doors, trying to open the door. His breath became visible. He looked around, shotgun raised. He stepped forward cautiously, scanning the room. The shotgun was thrown out of his hands, falling to the floor, sliding to the other side of the room. Gandhi jumped onto Sam's back, strangling him from behind, trying to bite him. Sam backed away into the wall hard enough to make Gandhi let go and fall to the floor, backing away from him instantly, confused. Gandhi stood. They circled each other. Sam raised his fists, ready. Gandhi rushed toward Sam, jumping onto his back, trying to bite into his neck. Sam made them fall back onto a table behind them, making the table shatter, and them fall to the floor. Sam sat up, trying to stand. Gandhi jumped onto his back, trying to bite him. The double doors burst open. Catty and Scarlett ran in.

"Catty!" Sam told her. "Scar!"

"Is that Gandhi?" Catty asked.

"Yeah!" Sam answered.

"Dude, he's squirrelly," Scarlett told him.

"Get the--" Sam started. Gandhi elbowed Sam in the chest. Sam gestured to Gandhi's wax figure with a shake over his head. Catty ran toward the statue. "Do it!"

"Get what?" Catty asked.

"Glasses!" Sam answered.

Dean walked in. Catty grabbed the glasses off the Gandi wax figure, running toward the trash can, throwing them in, squirting lighter fluid on them, striking a match, letting it fall into the trash can. The fire lit instantly. Gandi disappeared. Sam gasped for air. Catty, Scarlett and Dean walked toward Sam.

"You couldn't have been a fan of someone cool?" Dean asked. Sam looked at him incredulously. "Really? Gandhi?"

§

Day Four

Morning - Motel Room

Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty were packing up.

"Ready to blow this joint?" Scarlett asked.

Sam walked out of the bathroom. "Guys, didn't it strike you as strange the way Gandi just... vanished?"

"Strange how?" Dean asked.

"No screaming, no big flame-out," Sam answered. "I mean, that isn't the way Ghosts usually go."

"Still, I torched, he vanished," Catty told them.

"Yeah, but I--" Sam cut himself off, sighing. "Also, I feel like he was... trying to take a bite out of me."

"A bite?" Dean repeated.

"Yeah, like he was hungry," Sam answered. "But the thing is, Gandi--or, the real Gandhi--he was a--"

"A what?" Scarlett asked. Sam hesitated. "Spit it out."

"He was a fruitarian," Sam told them.

Dean looked at Sam for a moment, laughing. "Let me get this straight. Your, uh, ultimate hero was not only a short man in diapers, but he was also a fruitarian?"

"That's not the point," Sam told them.

"That is good," Dean told him. "That is--Even for you, that is good."

"Look, I'm just saying, I'm not so sure this thing is over," Sam told them.

Dean raised his arms in a shrug. "It was a Ghost. It was a weirdly, super-charged fruitarian Ghost, but it was still a Ghost. Now, let's go."

Dean picked up his bag.

"So, first you drag us into town, and now you're dragging us back out?" Sam asked.

"You ain't steering this boat," Dean told them. "Let's go. Chop chop."

Dean walked toward the door.

"You know, this isn't gonna work," Sam told them.

"What isn't?" Catty asked.

Dean stopped, turning to face them.

"Us," Sam answered. "You, Dean, Scar, me, together. I--I thought it could, but it can't."

"You and Scar are the ones that wanted back in, Chief," Dean told him. "And you're the one who called us back in, Catty."

"I still think we got some trust building to do," Catty told them.

"Yeah, we do," Scarlett agreed.

Dean looked at Sam and Scarlett. "Your secrets with Ruby and Zane and Demon blood." He looked at Catty. "Your secrets with Alastair and Hell."

"No, that is completely different, okay?" Catty asked. "None of my secrets got anybody hurt."

"So you didn't break the first Seal while you were down in Hell?" Dean asked. "You didn't lie about the torture that you did, or any of the other things that Alastair did to you? You said to stop treating you like you were like glass that was gonna break, and that's exactly what I'm doing."

"That is so not fair," Catty told him.

"Look, I'm sorry, Cat," Dean told her. "I know that what happened down under, you were forced to do because of all the things that..." Catty looked away, sighing, so Dean didn't finish. "I know that it wasn't your fault. It wasn't your choice. Someone broke you down and made you do it." Dean looked at Sam and Scarlett. "But that doesn't go for you, does it? It was your own choices that led to what you did. No one tortured you or broke you down for 30 to 40 years, did they? Scar? Sammy? You were manipulated, but you had the chance to say no every time, but you didn't."

"No," Sam and Scarlett answered, looking at Catty sadly in sympathy, regret.

Catty looked at Dean. "How long are we gonna be on triple-secret probation?"

Dean shrugged. "Till I say so."

"Look, I know what Sam and I did," Scarlett told him. "We know what we've done. And we are trying to climb out of that hole, we are, but you're not making it easier."

"So, what am I supposed to do?" Dean asked. "Just let you off the hook?"

"No," Sam answered. "You can think whatever you want. Scar and I deserve it, and worse. Hell, you'll never punish us as much as we're punishing ourselves, but the point is, if we're gonna be a team, all of us... It has to be a four-way street."

"So, we just go back to the way we were before?" Dean asked.

"No, because we were never that way before," Scarlett answered. "Before didn't work." Dean looked at them in confusion. "How do you think we got here?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Dean asked.

"Dean, one of the reasons Scar and I went off with Ruby and Zane, when Catty was dead... was to get away from you," Sam told him.

"What?" Dean asked.

"It made us feel strong," Sam told him. "Like we weren't your kid siblings."

"Are you saying this is my fault?" Dean asked.

"No," Scarlett answered. "It's our fault. All we're saying is that, if we're gonna do this, we have to do it different. We can't just fall into the same rut."

Dean shook his head. "What do you want me to do?"

"You're gonna have to let me, Scar and Cat grow up, for starters," Sam answered.

Dean's cellphone rang. He looked at Sam, Scarlett and Catty for a moment, putting his bag down, pulling out his phone, answering. "Yeah?" He looked at them, looking away. "Yeah. Yeah, okay." He hung up, looking at Sam. "I guess you were right about this not being over."

§

Sheriff's Station

Dean, Sam, Scarlett and Catty walked in, posing as detectives, walking toward Rick Carnegie at his desk.

"Sheriff Carnegie?" Scarlett asked.

"Sheriff, what happened?" Catty asked.

"I, uh, uh..." Rick trailed off, shrugging, shaking his head. "I don't know."

Rick gestured to the interview room where two teenage girls were sitting at the table, crying.

§

Interview Room

Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty walked in.

"Excuse us, girls," Dean told them. "Hi, we're detectives."

"Can you tell us what happened?" Sam asked.

"It was horrible," Girl 1 told them.

"Way horrible," Girl 2 told them.

"What was horrible?" Catty asked.

"I thought she'd be nice," Girl 1 told them.

Girl 2 looked at Girl 1. "I still can't believe it."

"Believe what?" Scarlett asked.

"She took Danielle," Girl 2 told them.

"Who?" Catty asked. The girls exchanged a look. "It's okay. You're safe. Just... Tell us. Who took your friend?"

Girl 2 looked at them. "It was... Paris Hilton."

Dean, Sam, Scarlett and Catty looked at them in surprise, keeping their expressions blank.

"Sorry?" Sam asked.

"She looked really good, though," Girl 2 told them.

"Skinny," Girl 1 told them.

"Skinny and fast," Girl 2 told them.

Girl 1 nodded. "Mm."

"What?" Dean asked. "Wait. Huh?"

"Uh, um..." Scarlett trailed off. "Where did they go?"

Girl 1 shook her head. "We don't know."

"They just vanished," Girl 2 told them.

"Would you excuse us for just a minute?" Dean asked. Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty walked into the doorway, speaking just above a whisper. "Paris Hilton's not dead as far as we know, right?"

"Pretty sure, no," Catty answered.

"Which means it's not a--" Scarlett started.

"Ghost," Sam finished. "No."

"So, what?" Catty asked. "Paris Hilton is a homicidal maniac--"

"Or we missed something," Scarlett finished.

Dean looked between them. "What do you wanna do?"

§

Hospital - Morgue

Sam was now in blue scrubs, looking through Cal's file. He read through the notes, frowning, finding something. He pulled out Cal's body from the freezer, using a scalpel to cut open Cal's chest, pushing his gloved hand inside. He closed his eyes, exhaling. "That's ripe." He frowned, pulling out his hand, his gloved fingers covered in blood. He held up two small round objects, almost like seeds. "What the hell?"

§

Outside

Sam was in his detective suit again, walking outside to meet up with Dean, Scarlett and Catty, shaking his head, sighing. "I can't believe I missed it."

Dean, Scarlett and Catty stood, walking with Sam back to the Impala.

"Missed what?" Scarlett asked.

"Went back over the other two vics," Sam told them. "There was blood loss. Major."

"Oh, well, being a gory smear will do that to you," Catty told them.

"No, I--I mean more blood loss that a--a car crash or a head wound should cause," Sam explained. "Almost like it--"

"Something's feeding," Dean finished.

"Yeah," Sam answered.

"Awesome," Dean told them sarcastically.

"And then--" Sam started, taking out a plastic bag. "There were these."

Catty looked at the bag, picking up the corner to inspect it closer. "What are those, seeds?"

"Yeah," Sam answered. "They were in both vics' bellies."

Catty handed the bag back to Sam. "I hope you washed your hands."

"They're unlike any seed I've ever seen before, Catty," Sam told her.

"Wow," Scarlett told him. "Just when I thought you couldn't get any geekier."

Scarlett patted Sam on the shoulder, getting into the backseat's passenger side of the Impala.

§

Motel Room

Dean and Catty were on laptops again. The seeds were out of the bag, sitting on the table in front of them. Sam and Scarlett were sitting on the beds, going through books.

Sam smiled. "Yahtzee."

"What?" Catty asked.

"I contacted Ness, and she said the seeds aren't from around here," Sam told them. "In fact, they're not from any tree or plant in the country."

"Did Ness say where they're from?" Dean asked.

"Eastern Europe," Sam answered. "From a forest in the Balkans, which is not even there anymore. It was chopped down, like, 30 years ago."

"So?" Scarlett asked.

"So, Ness said local legend has it that the forest was guarded by a Pagan God whose name was Leshi," Sam answered. "Um, a mischievous God, could take on infinite forms."

"And let me guess," Catty told them. "He liked to munch on his fans."

Sam chuckled. "Yep. Ness said it could be appeased only with the blood from his worshipers. It would drain them, then stuff their stomachs with the seeds."

Scarlett stood, walking closer. "So, how's he doing it? What, he touches James Dean's key chain, and then morphs into James Dean?"

"Hmm," Sam hummed. "It's a good a guess as any."

"Yeah, well, whatever," Dean told them. "How do we kill him?"

"Ness says to chop off his head with an iron ax," Sam answered.

Catty nodded. "All right. Let's go gank ourselves a Paris Hilton."

§

Night - Wax Museum

Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty walked into the wax museum. Dean was carrying an ax. Scarlett, Sam and Catty were carrying flashlights. They walked past the now hatless Abraham Lincoln wax statue. They split up, searching separate rooms. Catty came across a door with signs on it reading:

Sorry for the inconvenience.

CLOSED FOR RENOVATIONS

DANGER, DO NOT ENTER.

Catty whistled to get Scarlett, Sam and Dean's attention. Scarlett, Sam and Dean walked closer. They broke the latch on the door, opening it, pushing through a plastic sheet.

§

Woods Room

Scarlett, Sam, Dean and Catty walked in to find a room decorated like a clearing in the woods, with a path leading up the middle of a White House with a wax figure of a man in a suit standing on the front porch.

Catty noticed a teenage girl who must have been Danielle, standing next to a tree, tied by her wrists to it, walking closer. "Hey."

Catty checked Danielle's pulse.

"She alive?" Scarlett asked.

"Yeah," Catty answered. "Barely."

The ax was magically thrown out of Dean's hand, embedding itself in a tree on the other side of the path. Dean turned around to find Leshi/Paris Hilton. Leshi/Paris smiled, punching Dean repeatedly in the face, making him fall to the floor unconscious, flipping her hair. Sam and Scarlett ran toward her. Leshi/Paris pushed Sam and Scarlett into a tree on the other side of the room, making them fall to the floor, unconscious. Catty took the ax out of the tree, trying to hack it into Leshi/Paris.

Leshi/Paris caught Catty's arm, slamming it against the tree behind her to make her drop it, flipping her to the floor, standing above her. "Awesome."

Leshi/Paris raised her stiletto-clad foot, stomping on Catty's head, making her fall unconscious.

§

Catty woke up tied to the tree behind her in the same way that Danielle was, struggling, looking around. Scarlett, Sam and Dean were tied to trees the same way, already awake.

Leshi/Paris was sitting on a rock, filing her nails. "Oh, I'm so glad you're awake for this. This is gonna be huge."

Scarlett, Sam, Dean and Catty exchanged a look.

"Super," Catty told them sarcastically. "Yeah, I wouldn't wanna miss it."

Dean pulled at his ropes discreetly.

"I mean, I've been stuffing myself with fast food lately," Leshi/Paris told them. "So it's nice to do the ritual right. Prepare a nice, slow meal for a change."

"Just like the good old days, huh?" Sam asked.

"You have no idea," Leshi/Paris told them. "People adored me. They used to throw themselves at me, with smiles on their faces."

"Yeah, I guess these days nobody gives a flying crap about some backwoods forest God, huh?" Dean asked.

Leshi/Paris stopped filing her nails, glaring at Dean. "No. Not since they cut down my forest and built a Yugo plant."

"March of progress, sister," Scarlett told her.

Leshi/Paris filed her nails a few more times. "For years now, I've been wandering. Hungry. Scared. Scrounging for scraps. So not sexy." Dean made a face. "But then, the best thing ever happened." Leshi/Paris put the knife down. "Someone tripped the Apocalypse. And I thought, 'What the hell? I'm tired of watching what I eat. I want to pig out'. So I found this little place. It's awesome. Adoring fans stroll right in the door."

"Yeah, but they're not your fans," Sam told her.

"So?" Leshi/Paris asked. "They worship Lincoln, Gandhi, Hilton... Whatever. I'll take what I can get."

"You know, I gotta tell you," Catty told her. "You are not the first God we've met, but you are... the nuttiest."

"No, you, you people, you're the crazy ones," Leshi/Paris told them. "You used to worship Gods. But this?" She gestured to her Paris Hilton disguise. "This is what passes of idolatry? Celebrities? What have they got besides small dogs and spray tans?" Sam shrugged. Dean raised his eyebrows, nodding. Catty and Scarlett smirked. "You people used to have old-time religion. Now you have Us Weekly."

"I don't know," Dean told them. "I'm more of a Penthouse Forum man myself."

Dean winked, clicking his tongue at Leshi/Paris.

Leshi/Paris stood, stalking toward Dean. "Maybe, but... There's still a lot of yummy meat on those bones, boy."

"Well, I hate to break it to you, sister, but, uh..." Dean trailed off. "You can't eat me. See, I'm not a Paris Hilton BFF. I've never even seen 'House of Wax'."

Sam looked at Dean, frowning.

"No, but I can totally read your mind, Dean," Leshi/Paris told him. "I know who your hero is. Your Daddy. Am I right?" Dean didn't answer. Leshi/Paris smirked, walked over to the ax. Dean pulled at his ropes again. "And this belonged to him. Didn't it? Poor little Dean. All you ever wanted was to be loved by your idol. One distant father figure, coming right up."

Leshi/Paris went to touch the ax. Dean finally pulled his wrists free of the ropes, running toward Leshi/Paris, tackling her to the floor. Scarlett, Sam and Catty pulled at the ropes binding them. Leshi/Paris managed to pin Dean to the floor, punching him in the face repeatedly. Scarlett, Sam and Catty pulled free, pushing the ropes away, running toward them. Dean punched Leshi/Paris in the face, pushing her off of him, onto the floor. Leshi/Paris struggled. Scarlett and Catty knelt next to them, helping Dean pin her down. Sam picked up the ax. Scarlett, Dean and Catty got out of the way. Sam swung the ax over his head, swinging down on Leshi/Paris' neck five times, cutting her head off, her head rolling free of her body. Sam breathed heavily, his face covered in blood. Dean looked up. Scarlett and Catty looked at Dean, smiling.

Dean pointed at Scarlett and Catty. "Not a word."

Scarlett laughed. "Dude. You just got whaled on by Paris Hilton."

"Shut up," Dean told them, lying back, groaning in pain, holding his head.

Scarlett and Catty smiled.

§

Day Five

Morning - Motel - Outside

Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty walked outside, carrying their bags, walking toward the Impala.

Catty was talking on the phone. "Uh-huh. All right. Thank you." She hung up, looking at Scarlett, Sam and Dean. "Sheriff Carnegie. Danielle's gonna be all right. She's sworn off 'The Simple Life', but other than that..."

"Glad she's okay," Sam told them.

"It gets better," Catty told them. "Sheriff's putting out an APB on Paris Hilton." She chuckled. "That ought to be good."

Dean took out his keys, opening the trunk of the Impala. They put their bags inside.

"Hey, listen, Sammy, Scar," Dean told them. "I was thinking about what you said yesterday. About me keeping too tight of a leash on you and Cat." Sam, Scarlett and Catty looked at him. "Hell, maybe you're right."

"I mean, look, Dean, you can't just blame Sam and Scar on this whole thing," Catty told him. "I mean, I'm not exactly Miss Innocent in this whole mess, either, you know? I did break the first Seal."

"You didn't know," Scarlett told her.

"Yeah, well, neither did you or Sammy," Catty replied.

Sam looked down. "Yeah, but like Dean said, Cat. It was my decisions and Scar's decisions that led to this. We could've said no. We could've stopped. But we didn't. You... the torture, Alastair... You didn't really have a choice. At all."

Catty looked away uncomfortably, sighing. "I'm not saying Demon blood was a great way to go, but, you did kill Lilith."

"And start the Apocalypse," Scarlett told them.

"Which none of us saw coming," Catty told them. "I mean, who'd have thought killing Lilith would've been a bad thing?"

"Point is, I was so worried about watching your every move that I didn't see what it was actually doing to you," Dean told them. "So, for that, I'm sorry."

"Thanks," Scarlett told him.

Dean closed the trunk, taking the keys. "So, where do we go from here?"

"The way I see it, we got one shot at surviving this," Sam told them.

"What's that?" Dean asked.

Sam looked at Catty. "Maybe I am on deck of the Devil, maybe same with you and Michael. Maybe there's no changing that."

"Well, that's encouraging," Catty told them sarcastically.

"But we can stop wringing our hands over it," Sam told them. "We gotta just grab onto whatever's in front of us, kick its ass, and go down fighting."

Scarlett considered this, nodding. "I can get on board with that."

Catty nodded. "Yeah, me, too. But we're gonna have to do it on the same level."

Dean smiled a small smile. "You got it." Sam, Scarlett and Catty nodded. "I say we get the hell outta here."

"Hell, yeah," Scarlett agreed.

They turned to go to their respective places of the car.

Dean stopped in front of Catty, looking down at the keys. "Hey." He held the keys toward Catty. "You wanna drive?"

Catty looked down at the keys. "You sure?"

"Yeah," Dean answered. "I could, uh... I could use a nap."

Catty smiled, taking the keys.

(Song) Superstition - Jeff Beck

Scarlett and Dean got into the backseat. Sam got into the passenger seat. Catty got into the driver's seat. The Impala drove away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 283 24
The revelation of Castiel being controlled and manipulated into such things has shattered everyone involved. Sam, Dean, Catty and Scarlett Winchester...
21.3K 464 26
Sam Winchester is possessed by an Angel. Dean Winchester and Ness Singer-Winchester are in on the loop. Sam and Dean's sister, Catty, is not. Dean kn...
36.9K 576 21
Cassandra Winchester...or as she's most preferred as The Forgotten Winchester. She's Sam and Dean's little sister but the thing is, she's forgo...
177K 5.1K 27
Emma thought she was just some normal girl with a mother who didn't care about her feelings. She was used to moving around not staying in one place f...