"Wolff Love" - (A Natenzie Fa...

By imarriednatwolff16

Kenzie was just a typical teenaged fangirl. She was one of the most dedicated fans of Nat & Alex Wolff. She h... More

"Wolff Love"
Chapter 5 "I Won't Love You Any Less"
Chapter 6 "Sparks Flying"
Chapter 7 "Nat's Apartment"
Chapter 8 "Rumors"
Chapter 9 "Busted?"
Chapter 10 "The Show"
Chapter 11 "The Long Flight"
Chapter 12 "After The Date"
Chapter 13 "In The Studio"
Chapter 14 "Margaret's Revenge"
Chapter 15 "The E.R"
Chapter 16 "The Next Morning"
Chapter 17 "Hello New House!"
Chapter 18 "Daydreaming"
Chapter 19 "Dresses & Sex"
Chapter 20 "Baby Maybe?"
Chapter 21 "Thinking Of You"
Chapter 22 "The Wedding"
Chapter 23 "Honeymoons & Evil Plans"
Chapter 24 "Back in the E.R"
Chapter 25 "Sadness in the Air"
Chapter 26 "Are We... Ready?"
Chapter 27 "Telling Nat's Parents"
Chapter 28 "The Baby Shower"
Chapter 29 "Living in a Nightmare"
Chapter 30 "Oh My... Wolff!"
Chapter 32 "Welcome Home,"
Chapter 33 "Sleepless Nights"
Chapter 34 "Uncle Alex to the Rescue!"
Chapter 35 "Crying, Diaper Changing, & Napping"
Chapter 36 "The Triplet's First Doctor's Appointment"
Chapter 37 "Family Portrait"
Chapter 38 "Sickness Sucks"
Chapter 39 "Battle of the Bromances"
Chapter 40 "The Impatient Patient"
Chapter 41 "Potties & Meltdowns & Insanity, Oh My!"
Chapter 42 "Thunder & Lightning"
Chapter 43 "A Night to Remember?"
Chapter 44 "Leaving?"
Chapter 45 "Arriving in the U.K"
Chapter 46 "Accidents in London"
Chapter 47 "The Torture Chamber"
Chapter 48 "Why Did You Do It?"
Chapter 49 "Curious"
Chapter 50 "I'll Do Anything For You,"
Chapter 51 "It's Just... Love?"
Chapter 52 "Christmas Trees & Mistletoe"
Chapter 53 "Tenderly Love"
Chapter 54 "Proof Of My Love"
Chapter 55 "Christmas Morning Surprises"
Chapter 56 "Hospitals Suck"
Chapter 57 "Too Many Temper Tantrums"
Chapter 58 "Rules"
Chapter 59 "The Triplet's First Day of Preschool"
Chapter 60 "Where I'm Goin'"
Chapter 61 "Bull Shit"
Chapter 62 "Sweet Memories"
Chapter 63 "Sunny Days"
Chapter 64 "That's How It Is"
Chapter 65 "The Sun Will Find Us All, Eventually"
Chapter 66 "Is It Nothing, But A Daydream?"
Chapter 67 "The Way It Seems"
Chapter 68 "Going to Court"
Chapter 69 "Courtroom Blues"
Chapter 70 "Faith, Trust, & A Little Bit Of Pixie Dust"
Chapter 71 "Everybody's Cried At Least Once"
Chapter 72 "Runaway Wolff"
Chapter 73 "Flashbacks"
Chapter 74 "Changing"
Chapter 75 "Broken Strings"
Chapter 76 "All I Needed"
Chapter 77 "You & I"
Chapter 78 "Party Pooper"
Chapter 79 "Say Something"
Chapter 80 "From This Moment"
Chapter 81 "The Circle of Life"
Chapter 82 "Unexpected Things"

Chapter 31 "Kassie Returns,"

336 3 0
By imarriednatwolff16

*Minutes after Kenzie became uncaucious, the doctors & nurses were able to stabilize her again. Nat went inside Kenzie's hospital room & sat down beside her, holding her hand with tears in his eyes.*

                                                   *Nat's P.O.V.*

I was glad that Kenzie was stable again from after the birth of the triplets. According to the doctor, she was tired & stressed out a lot. I sat there for hours just holding her hand. I wish she'd wake up, but, I didn't want her to be mad at me if I did. After a while, one of the nurses came by & told me that the babies were healthy & that I was able to see them in the NICU. I wanted to wait for Kenzie to wake up, but, she needed her rest. I got up & kissed her cheek & went into the NICU to see my newborn sons.

When I walked into the NICU, I was in tears. Seeing the babies in there reminded me of when I saw Kassie in here hooked up to a million monitors. I walked to see Shane. He weighed only five pounds. He was a cutie. He had my looks. I walked over to see little Nate. He was in the middle of getting his diaper changed, but man did he have a great pair of lungs! Nate will most deffinitely keep Kenzie & I awake at night. Then, I went to see the third baby, Jason. Jason was really sweet. I put my hand into his incubator & he immediately grabbed my finger with his little hand. I smiled & had a vision of how Kenzie & I's children would grow up, becoming young men & all. This was Kenzie & I's life now. Being full time parents to these precious boys. "Kassie would've been a wonderful big sister." I thought to myself. I heard a small voice saying, "Yes daddy, I know." I turned around, & I saw Kassie again.

"Kassie," I said. "You're back,"

"Yes daddy," said Kassie. "It is my job to protect you & mommy, & my brothers from danger."

"Kassie, how did you know that your mother was kidnapped?" I asked.

"I told you," said Kassie. "I am an angel,"

"Yeah, but, how did you know that she was kidnapped?" I asked.

"I have mommy's visions," said Kassie. "I can see the future, & remember the past."

"How does the future look for Kenzie & I now?" I asked.

"Well from the look of it," said Kassie looking at her younger brothers. "You two will be spending day & night feeding, changing diapers, & being puked on by my brothers."

I walked toward Kassie & knelt down next to her as she stared at Jason. Jason started to get tears in his eyes & pouting his mouth & began crying. "I think someone's hungry," I said. "Kassie, sweetheart, would you like to help me feed your brother?"

"I wish I could," she said. "But I cannot hold anything heavy,"

"Jason only weighs a little bit," I said.

"I'll just watch you," said Kassie.

"Oh alright," I said grabbing a small baby bottle filling it with baby formula. I then carefully picked up Jason & sat down in a rocking chair & started feeding him.

Kassie smiled. "He's so little!" she said.

"You were as small as your brothers when you were born," I said. "I wish you were still here in the physical world though,"

"Daddy," said Kassie. "No matter where I am, I will always be your little girl, & I will always be there for our family,"

Jason drank up his bottle quickly. I put his little body on my chest & waited for a little burp to come out. I looked back at Kassie. "Thank you Kassie," I said.

"I have to go now," said Kassie.

"So soon? When will I see you again?" I asked.

"Soon," she said kissing my forehead. " Goodbye daddy, I love you"

I smiled back, but before I could say anything back, she had disappeared. I waited two minutes later until I heard Jason burp in my ear. He was already half awake & half asleep. Once he was fully asleep, I put him back into his incubator & went back into Kenzie's room to see if she was awake or not. Should I tell Kenzie about Kassie visiting me? A part of me wants to, & yet, another part of me thinks that she may think that I was lying to her, which I wasn't. I walked into Kenzie's room & she had awoken again. She was still very exhausted, but, she was glad to see me. I was glad to see her too.

"How are the babies doing?" asked Kenzie.

"They're great," I said. "They look pretty healthy,"

"That's good," Kenzie yawned. "I can't wait to see them,"

"Maybe you could see them later, I mean, you still look a bit tired,"

"I am," said Kenzie. " Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure," I said.

"Could you come cuddle with me, just like old times?" asked Kenzie.

I smiled. "Okay," I said getting up & laid on the bed next to her cuddling her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 680 32
Hey guys this is a fan fiction and the characters are some of my Instagram followers. Well to get a little idea of the story me and some friends leav...
917 43 22
Ok, so my first account got deleted and Im too lazy to rewrite all my stories. So, I am writing this to show ya'll Im back. You moved to a new city b...
26.1K 499 29
she fell for her sister's boyfriend, despite him having being a close person in her life first. They'd never say it out loud, but it always shows. O...