Dixon's Daughter • The Walkin...

Od pizzadeliveryboy

Emma's mom has abused her for about 4 years now, one day she does the unthinkable which leaves Emma in a coma... Více

Author's Note
1:My Mom USED to be normal
2:Fade
3:Rick Grimes
4:Rotting Dead People A.K.A Walkers
5:Car Alarm
6:Emma's House
7:Kings County Sheriff's Office
8:Hancuffed to the Rooftop
9:Dead Puppies and Kittens
10:Daryl Dixon
11:The First One Ive Ever Seen Bit
12:Its All My Fault
13:Center-Wide Decontamination
14:Where a Car Goes To Die
15: Survive Through The Night
16: You Like Him
17:Walker Ears, Best Friends, and Bloody Noses
18: Truth Is, I'm Petrified
19: Yeah, and A Lot Too
20: Dixons Never Cry
21: Beside the Dying Fire
22: Escaping Inmates
23: Walkers, Walkers, Walkers
24: Mother Dearest
25: Abuse
26: Unnoticeable
27: No Him, No Me
28: The Past is the Past
29: Bad Things, A Lot of Bad Things
30: The Locket
31: Colorful
32: Pay a Visit to The Governor
33: The Three Letters
34: Woodbury
35: Thirteen
36: The Attack and The Aftermath
37: Crush
38: Punches
39: Quarantined
40: Slut
41: Just a dream
42: Faked It
43: Everyones Got A Job To Do
44: Blood and Mucus
45: Gratitude
46: Marcus Radford
47: Accusations and Explanations
48: Too Far Gone
49: Three
50: Humanity
51: My Everything
52: The Truck
53: Last Moments
54: The Tunnel
55: Invincible
56: Explanations
57: Terminus
58: A
59: Heroic
60: Static
62: Reunions
63: Stars
64: Help
65: The Church
66: Water Jugs
67: Alone
68: Plans
69: Hugs and Hospital Rooms
70: Free
71: Floor Seven
72: Knife and Gun
73: Intimidating
74: Savior
75: Not Dead Yet
76: Unconscious Dreams
77: Twisted
78: The Funeral
79: The Sanctuary
80: The Coma
81: The Whole
82: Hostages
83: Soulmates
84: Whistle
85: Farewell, My Love
(A/N) farewell, *my* loves:((

61: Black Smoke and Explosions

668 11 2
Od pizzadeliveryboy

Emma's P.O.V

Martin and I glared at one another for a while. I couldn't stand that guy, I would seriously cut his dick off then slit his throat.

Except, I'm not going to. I need to learn to fight whatever it is that takes over me. That is not me. If I want to be able to survive with my people I must focus on maintaining both control of myself and sanity.

"If you hurt her, I swear to god, you will suffer the worst death anyone ever has..." I growled.

"Put your weapons down and go outside and take care of them." He said.

Tyreese nodded, and set his gun down anxiously.

I shot daggers at Martin with my eyes. If looks could kill, he'd be dead. I might be small, but I can look just as scary as Rick or Dad.

I looked from Martin to Judith. If anything happened to her, I'd never forgive myself.

Tyreese looked over at me.

I set my weapons down.

"You can take your hands off of her now, asshole." I spoke, Martin didn't move.

"I swear to god, if I come back in here and something has happened to that babygirl, I'm going to physically rip every layer of your skin off slowly. Don't test me." I said, walking out of the shack and slamming the door.

I looked around. There were about eight walkers out here. I started taking them out. I didn't know if Tyreese was out here yet or not, but it felt like I blinked and all of them were dead.

I looked around as I obtained control of myself once more. I breathed heavily, but I couldn't get control back of myself.

I heard what sounded like someone getting the shit beat out of them. In the shack, Tyreese had basically tackled Martin and had him pinned down. Tyreese had knocked Martin unconscious, and gotten up to take care of Judith.

I set Martin back up and allowed Tyreese to take care of Judith. I grabbed my knife and sat right in front of Martin waiting for him to wake up.

We heard a large explosion come from the direction of Terminus.

"Was that back home?" Martin asked.

"Most likely." I spoke.

"Your people don't stand a chance." Martin said.

"How so? My people are smarter than y'all, my people are stronger than y'all, my people are survivors. Yours aren't. Stop acting as if you're superior, you're not. I am. We are. You do what we say, or you die" I paused, approaching him. "Got it?" I asked as I kicked him in the stomach with as much force as I could manage. This caused one of the shelves above Martin to collapse and three large books fell off of it.

Rick's P.O.V

There was an explosion that shook the whole building. I watched terror strike Gareth's face. It was bittersweet.

I still had a wooden steak shoved into my sleeve that I had sawed off of the train car. I knew this was my opportunity.

Gareth freaked out and screamed at the butchers to stay where they were.

The explosion had distracted everyone, and Daryl and I fell to lay down. I took this as my chance and I cut the ties around my wrists with the steak.

The two butchers got into a heated discussion and one of them was freaking out that they were about to die, that everyone else is dead. Though, the other man tried to calm him down.

"Look at me!" The man trying to calm the other spoke.

Just as the other man turned around, I sneaked up and shoved the steak in the first man's neck.

I approached the second man, he pleaded with me not to kill him, but I didn't care. They had my people somewhere, and they were gonna kill all of us and eat us. There is no room for Mercy. Not until I see my boy.

I looked at the body they were in the process of dividing, and I decided to just leave him there, he'd turn eventually, and we'll be out of there by then.

I walked over and cut Glenn, Bob, and Daryl free.

We all were then on a mission to find weapons. When we did, I made sure I clued everyone in, to not hesitate to kill anyone that's not our people.

We were all prepared for the challenges we would have to face trying to fight our way back to the train car. There were walkers, as well as people who we're against, in a sense.

We're gonna get out of this though, we always do.

Emma's P.O.V

I sat there, and I sat there. I got angrier and angrier. How could someone put their hands around a baby's neck like that?

I was pissed.

"Why is he even still alive?" I asked Tyreese.

"I can't kill anyone, even walkers. Even if I know they're bad. I can't kill." Tyreese replied.

"I can kill just fine. This freak put his hands around Judith's neck and threatened to break it. Why is he still alive?" I spoke.

Tyreese didn't say anything.

I was pissed. That little girl means the world to Carl, she's all he has left of his mom.

As I grew angrier the speed of my breathing increased. I know I'm in total control right now. I removed my gun from it's holster and I shot him right in the head.

Judith started crying as I went to her aid. I walked over to the window to glance outside and I noticed the smoke was black. That meant whatever happened at Terminus, was still burning. I was getting a little angsty especially because my people weren't back yet.

Tyreese and I both decided it would be best for us to stay in there, just to pack everything up so we can leave when our people get back... or if something goes wrong. I was itching to get my current mental debate off of my chest.

Rick's P.O.V

We managed to find our way to a separate train car. We heard banging and at least one person inside was pleading for help. I wanted to just leave them there, but Glenn protested.

"We're not those kind of people." Glenn said, before opening the door.

A large man jumped out, he had crazy hair and an out of control beard. He grabbed Glenn by the shoulders and kept screaming "We're the same!" Though, it was short lived once a walker came up and took out the large man.

Glenn, Daryl, Bob, and I all glanced at one another. It was interrupted by a lot of gunshots. Some of the people from terminus were showing up and fighting the walkers. I just know, we need at least one of their guns. This place is covered in the undead.

So, I acted out a barely thought out plan. I allowed one person to fall behind the rest of the five person army, though before I could move I heard a walker get killed just inches from me. I looked in the direction of it, to see Daryl.

I then attacked the straggler. Once I successfully took him out I went for the rest of his people and took them out. Now, I was even more confident we could make it to the car.

Glenn, Daryl, and Bob all grabbed guns of the other people and we continued.

Emma's P.O.V

"Tyreese, can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Of course." He replied.

"I don't think I should stay. I'm gonna leave before anyone in the group has the chance to see me. I'm a threat to myself and everyone else at this point. You've gotta help me. You can't let them know I was here." I said.

"As much as I don't like the idea of that, I understand. But you know Carl's going to be devastated. Your dad will be too." Tyreese said.

"They think I'm dead. It's better to just keep it that way." I said.

"What? Why do they think you're dead?" He asked.

"It's a really long story." I said.

"I've got time." Tyreese said.

So I began to tell him the story.

3RD PERSON's P.O.V

With the train car back in sight, everyone felt much happier. Bob felt better knowing Sasha was in there and okay. Glenn felt better knowing Maggie was in there. Rick felt better knowing Carl was in there.

Though, Daryl just wanted his little girl back. He knows she's not dead. He just knows. She can't be.

Emma's P.O.V

I completed the story, and Tyreese was just in awe.

"I'm okay now, physically. Don't worry about it. I'll be okay once I leave, too." I said.

"Emma, what's going on inside your head?" Tyreese asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"The girl I know would never leave her family no matter what. You're small, but you're one of the most powerful people I know." Tyreese said.

"At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what's wrong with me. Just know, it'll be better off for everyone if I leave. Please promise me you won't tell anyone I was here." I said, reaching out my hand with my pinky raised.

"I promise." Tyreese said, complying to the pinky promise.

"I'm gonna sneak out through the woods. I'm sure they'll be distracted for a while with reunions and stuff, so you guys won't be able to catch up to me." I said, breaking my own heart. A tear rolled down my cheek.

"You know you don't have to do this, right Emma?" Tyreese said.

"But I do. I can't control myself. I literally lose control of myself and I just kill. I don't care what or who. I can't even control it. It's like I'm sitting back and just watching like it's a movie." I said.

"We can help you. There's got to be a way." Tyreese said.

"It's better if I just leave, trust me. I should get going. I'd hate for them to see me." I explained.

———————————————————————
Wow, I am so so so so so sorry. I was going to update, but then I noticed this chapter got deleted. I couldn't remember what I had written because I prewrite all of my chapters. I'm so much further on in the story right now. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed. I'm sorry for the pretty lame filler chapter. This chapter was once good, but things happen. The rest of the story will be better. I'm sure of it. Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT. I will be updating more right now in order to make up for the gap.
-much love, the random girl who wrote this story.<3

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

539 10 2
•.*𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐚 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐃𝐢𝐱𝐨𝐧... 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭*.•...
5.9K 167 26
Sadie-Mae and Rick Grimes make it out of the hospital after a struggle trapped them inside! Together they find their way out and into the world and i...
75.7K 2.8K 47
|Book Two of the 'Forever' trilogy| Sequel to 'Forever Alone // Carl Grimes.' "Your journey will be hard. It will test the limits to your love for th...
55.8K 1.4K 31
Even before the dead began to rise, Riley Marie Jansen didn't have the best childhood. She had a deadbeat dad, brother who walked out when she was a...