Dixon's Daughter • The Walkin...

By pizzadeliveryboy

Emma's mom has abused her for about 4 years now, one day she does the unthinkable which leaves Emma in a coma... More

Author's Note
1:My Mom USED to be normal
2:Fade
3:Rick Grimes
4:Rotting Dead People A.K.A Walkers
5:Car Alarm
6:Emma's House
7:Kings County Sheriff's Office
8:Hancuffed to the Rooftop
9:Dead Puppies and Kittens
10:Daryl Dixon
11:The First One Ive Ever Seen Bit
12:Its All My Fault
13:Center-Wide Decontamination
14:Where a Car Goes To Die
15: Survive Through The Night
16: You Like Him
17:Walker Ears, Best Friends, and Bloody Noses
18: Truth Is, I'm Petrified
19: Yeah, and A Lot Too
20: Dixons Never Cry
21: Beside the Dying Fire
22: Escaping Inmates
23: Walkers, Walkers, Walkers
24: Mother Dearest
25: Abuse
26: Unnoticeable
27: No Him, No Me
28: The Past is the Past
29: Bad Things, A Lot of Bad Things
30: The Locket
31: Colorful
32: Pay a Visit to The Governor
33: The Three Letters
34: Woodbury
35: Thirteen
36: The Attack and The Aftermath
37: Crush
38: Punches
39: Quarantined
40: Slut
41: Just a dream
42: Faked It
43: Everyones Got A Job To Do
44: Blood and Mucus
45: Gratitude
46: Marcus Radford
47: Accusations and Explanations
48: Too Far Gone
49: Three
50: Humanity
51: My Everything
52: The Truck
53: Last Moments
54: The Tunnel
55: Invincible
56: Explanations
57: Terminus
59: Heroic
60: Static
61: Black Smoke and Explosions
62: Reunions
63: Stars
64: Help
65: The Church
66: Water Jugs
67: Alone
68: Plans
69: Hugs and Hospital Rooms
70: Free
71: Floor Seven
72: Knife and Gun
73: Intimidating
74: Savior
75: Not Dead Yet
76: Unconscious Dreams
77: Twisted
78: The Funeral
79: The Sanctuary
80: The Coma
81: The Whole
82: Hostages
83: Soulmates
84: Whistle
85: Farewell, My Love
(A/N) farewell, *my* loves:((

58: A

892 21 3
By pizzadeliveryboy

Emma's P.O.V

Everyone else had their weapons raised. Dad had his bow pointed at Mary. Michonne had her sward pointed off to the entrance. Carl and I had our guns raised at the other people who were here. The people wearing our stuff.

Carl had his handgun, I had my rifle.

I could hear Rick. "Where the hell did you get this watch?" He asked.

"You want answers? You want anything else? You get 'em when you put down the gun." Alex said in a panic.

"I see your man on the roof with the sniper rifle. How good's his aim?.. Where'd you get the watch?" Rick retorted.

No answers. Carl and I kept our guns out into the other people. Dad and Michonne stumbled around behind us, I couldn't tell exactly what was going on.

"Where'd you get the watch?!" Rick shouted, becoming restless.

"Don't do anything!" Alex announced. "I have this! You just put it down... You put it down!.. You want to listen to me. Theres a lot of us."

"Where did you get the watch?" Rick asked again.

"I got it off of a dead one. I didn't think he'd need it." Alex said.

I hope he's lying. Glenn can't be dead. That is Glenn's watch. Glenn can't be dead.

"What about the riot gear? The poncho?" Rick asked.

"Got the riot gear off a dead cop. Found the poncho on a clothesline." Gareth butted in.

There were many men and women with weapons pointed at us, that didn't worry me though. We've gotten out of many things, last night is proof.

"Gareth, we can wait." Alex said.

"Shut up, Alex." Gareth retorted quickly.

"You talk to me." Rick said to Gareth.

"Whats there left to say? You don't trust us anymore." Gareth replied.

"Gareth-" Alex began.

"Shut up." Gareth replied quickly, again.

"Gareth, please." Alex tried again.

"It's okay... It's okay." Gareth said. "Rick, what do you want?"

"Where are our people?" Rick replied.

"You didn't answer the question." Gareth said.

Nothing else was said. There was groaning, like a sound of struggle or something.

I wasn't facing them, I only heard it all.

The gunfire began, that was my cue.

I began firing at the people, Carl right by my side.

Rick came up to Carl. "Get down, now." He pushed Carl off into some form of hall, after that, Rick pushed me to follow after him.

Sometimes I feel like my dad doesn't care about me, or believes that I know what I'm doing too much, or just I don't even know.

If you think about it, he never really comes up and tries to protect me. At least not anytime recently.

I'm just scared I'm losing him. To me, there's no greater pain than losing someone but them still being alive and just living having to know that they don't care about you anymore.

This thought made me think of my mom, what if I lose my dad like I lost her? Did I do something again? Am I actually losing him because of myself?

These thoughts numbed me, there was a small tingling all over my body, it had only been milliseconds since Carl and I were pushed into the hall area by Rick.

I stopped moving, I got really dizzy, and it seemed like the world was spinning. The ground just moving underneath me. I blocked out all the noise, nothing was registering.

Rick, Carl, Michonne, and Dad went to run down the hall while I just stood still. A sniper man on the roof began shooting at the ground.

We all began running another way, further into their 'town' area.

I stopped and I quickly raised my gun, and shot the sniper man right in the head. I made sure to do it quickly, I don't want to get caught in the fire, three bullet wounds are more than enough for me.

Little do I know how I managed, considering my aim has never truly been that good when it comes to guns... maybe adrenaline, I don't know.

Rick looked at me surprised, the reasoning I don't know, but I was gone inside. I was there, but nothing I was doing was me. It was like my body went into auto-pilot and I was just along for the ride. I was seeing everything happening, but I couldn't control any of it.

As we gathered in the 'town' area. More snipers began shooting at our feet. Everyone else in panic, we gathered in a form of circle, gunshots flashing on the floor in a circle around us.

I was calm, yet again, and I raised my gun and shot one of the snipers to my left.

Either these guys have really bad aim, or they're not trying to kill us. Every shot has been to the ground.

Every sniper I shot down, another person immediately takes their place. Like a never ending line. Eventually they have to run out of people, so I will keep taking it one person at a time and shooting them, as best as I could. Its useless, but I'm still gonna do it.

With the bullets becoming scarcely close to our feet now, we go through a door, hoping to ignore their gunfire and escape.

The door lead to a garage area, Rick was leading the way, and a man shut the big pull door, similar to the ones they have on storage units.

I was still in a sort of auto-pilot state. I began breathing heavily though, not as calm. I don't know what is happening to me.

"Here!" Dad pointed to a gate, we all ran to it and tried to open it. It didn't work.

I was calm again, I stay calm as long as I'm running or moving in some way.

We saw another door, it was blue and labeled with a capital "A".

We ran to it, and tried to open it. It worked and we ran through.

We were brought outside.

I heard a man on a radio say "Stay on your shot." We all just kept running through, it was like the bullets that always hit the ground were chasing us. Rick took the back, being the closest to the bullets. Dad led, then Michonne, then me, then Carl, and obviously, Rick.

Dad took us to the left. "This way!" He shouted.

I also heard another man who sounded like Gareth shout, "Get them off B!"

A man from above shot in front of dad's feet.

I stopped with my gun raised, began to turn around, but Carl grabbed my arm and I spun around.

We just kept running through this place, finding some odd corners of this place. There were fenced off piles of meat, though, it didn't look like regular meat from an animal. Usually most of that was cooked, especially nowadays, food is scarce and also a necessity.

We came across a boxcar. There were people inside banging shouting "Help! Help!"

I looked back at it.

"What the hell?" Dad and I said in unison.

"Let us out!" The people shouted in distress.

We just kept running.

"Keep going!" Rick shouted, moving us along.

We went into an opening that was labeled with a capital "A".

What are these letters?

Eventually we came across a room, I have now fallen back with Rick. If I want to shoot one of the snipers, maybe buy us a way out of here, I don't need anyone stopping me. Ricks been shooting at them, so why would he stop me, especially if I have proven I can hit them.

This particular room was filled with candles, not really any furniture, just candles. We all walked in slowly, the walls read "NEVER AGAIN. NEVER TRUST. WE FIRST, ALWAYS" painted in black paint, in big letters.

"What the hell is this place?" Dad asked.

I began breathing heavily and shaking again.

"These people, I don't think they're trying to kill us." Michonne spoke.

"No, they were aiming at our feet." Rick said.

No one noticed that I was kinda freaking out. Everyone was worried of other things, which is understandable.

"There." Rick said as he pointed to a door. It was labeled with a capital "A" again.

I followed them, but I also understood why there were "A"s everywhere, at least I thought I did.

"Get them off of B!" Gareth shouted.

All of the letter "A"s that labeled the places we entered. They're leading us somewhere. Most likely to one of those boxcars, probably labeled with the letter "A". We were probably leading our way to "B" before Gareth spoke out and made his people stop us.

I wanted to speak, but I couldn't. Still being in the auto-pilot type of state, I couldn't do anything, I had no control. Thats probably why I start shaking uncontrollably. I want out, I want control, I just can't. What the hell is happening to me?

The first door, wasn't labeled with an "A". I saw one that Rick didn't I guess. We ran to that unlabeled door, and almost got to it, but it was shut and locked by someone from the outside.

Carl and I were now trailed behind. We were the last ones to realize we were leaving, so we got left behind in a sense.

After the other door failed us, we went to the door labeled "A". I am now convinced they're leading us somewhere.

We were lead outside once more. Gunshots aimed at our feet lead us to turn, and come to a big opening with a boxcar labeled with a capital letter "A". I was right. If only I could've said something, maybe I could've stopped this all.

Now we were stopped outside, and we are screwed.

There was a fence, thankfully. That I sprinted for, pushing in front of everyone. People with guns pointed at us popped up, and we all stopped. I backed away.

We stood in a circular form.

I was next to Carl and Michonne.

I looked from person holding a gun-to-person holding a gun.

Then I heard noise up on the rooftop, there was another sniper that appeared.

I wanted to raise my gun and shoot him, but I knew I would get shot down by one of the armed people in front of us.

Rick looked back at Carl who was breathing heavily, probably from running.

My dad looked back at me, and now everyone else was glancing from me to Carl. I looked over to Carl, who looked back to me. I was surprised I could, I couldn't control myself, but I managed to look over to Carl.

"Drop your weapons! Now!" Gareth shouted.

I was breathing heavily and shaking again, no one realized it or they just thought I was having an anxiety attack or something.

Everyone turned to face Gareth. I wanted to, but I couldn't make myself. I don't know what is happening.

I looked over at Carl who wasn't turned around either.

No one had yet dropped their weapons.

I looked at my dad, I was terrified, this is where it ends for us. Little do I know what will happen, but I know it won't be good. I could've warned them, I caught on and now its too late.

"Now!" Gareth shouted once more.

Dad threw his knife to the ground, which began everyone else dropping their weapons. I gripped mine tightly. I wasn't letting go of my rifle.

I was still shaking, breathing heavily. I couldn't control myself. I was standing, watching everything fall apart as if I was behind a screen.

"What's wrong with the girl? She needs to drop her weapons and her freak out is quite distracting." Gareth shouted, my back still to him.

Everyone looked to me.

They all looked at me confused, yet sympathetic, excluding Carl.

"Alright. Someone do something, we gotta take care of this!" Gareth said.

I freaked out even more. An insane smile grew on my face, I was officially losing my mind for everyone to see.

With my gun gripped tightly, I snapped and I turned around real quick. I snapped around real quick, and popped off shots, I hit the sniper I saw earlier on top of the building and a man standing right next to Gareth.

"Damnit." I whispered.

Just as I went to pull the trigger once more, Carl put his hand on my shoulder.

I looked over to him, maintaining my insane smile. He looked at me, in a way that brought me back.

I had control again. My insane smile stayed though. Carl took his hand off my shoulder, and he eased forward and grabbed the gun.

I let it happen. As he took the rifle from me and dropped it to the ground, the insane smile went away. Everything just caught up with me. Something actually took me over. I was shaking again, Carl realized. I went to hug him, but was stopped.

"Alright kid, thats enough. She's got her gun down. Thats all I needed." Gareth shouted.

I need emotional support at the moment, like I'm actually so close to having a breakdown. I can't do this right now. Not here. Not in front of everyone.

I took unnoticeable deep breaths, and managed to maintain my steady breathing.

"No more outbursts from you, right?" Gareth remarked sarcastically.

I stood there, and the same intimidating look appeared on my face as when I got here.

'I'm not scared.'

"Alright, then back to business... Ringleader, go to your left. The train car, go." Gareth demanded.

Rick stood still.

"You do what we say, the boy goes with you. Anything else, he dies and you end up in there anyway." Gareth threatened.

Rick and Carl looked at each other for a few seconds and Rick finally went.

I stayed looking at Gareth, intimidatingly.

"Now the archer." Gareth commanded as Rick was walking over.

I turned around, carefully, just to show there were no more outbursts.

Dad glared at Gareth for a few, then looked to me. I looked at dad with soft eyes.

"Come on. The same goes for all of you. You do what we say, the boy goes with you. Anything else, he dies and you end up in there anyways." Gareth announced.

I was confused by this, but I guess it wasn't clear that I was his daughter.

I nodded to Dad, telling him to go. Dad then walked over, Rick was now at the door of the boxcar.

I turned back to face Gareth.

"Now the samurai." Gareth spoke.

Michonne glared at him, and then walked over there. Dad now behind Rick at the entrance of the boxcar.

Now it was just Carl and I. Carl was facing away.

"Stand at the door, ringleader, archer, samurai, in that order." Gareth shouted.

They were at the door, in the given order.

I couldn't tell what Carl was doing, I was still glaring at Gareth.

"My son." Rick shouted in unison with my dad who shouted, "My daughter."

"Go, kid." Gareth said.

Carl began to walk off, I glared at Gareth for a few before walking off.

"Woah. What're you doing? I told him to go, not you." Gareth said.

I stopped where Carl once stood, and glared at Gareth.

"Ringleader, open the door and go in." Gareth commanded.

I looked over to them, Carl was walking over, my dad was becoming restless.

"I'll go in with him." Rick replied.

"Don't make us kill him now." Gareth threatened.

Rick, looking defeated, opened the door and walked in.

"Now the archer." Gareth ordered after my dad just stood there.

"My daughter." Dad replied.

"Go on kid." Gareth said.

I walked over there, everyone else went slowly, but I walked at a normal kind of fast pace.

Dad walked in, then Michonne, and by the time Carl was walking in I was right behind him.

I noticed some ripped up bags of formula outside of the boxcar.

Oh my god! Judith! I didn't even think about her. It just didn't register, which literally sounds so horrible on my part. Though, she might've gotten out with someone else. You just never know.

I walked in.

The door shut behind us causing me to flinch.

I walked in and Dad brought me close. Anything I said earlier about him not caring, is completely wrong.

There were thuds on the other side of the boxcar.

I looked over there, puzzled.

A figure came into the light.

"Rick?" The man said.

It was Glenn, then Maggie.

"You're here." Rick replied.

There was a silence as more people came into view. Tara, Bob, and Sasha, but I could still see three other figures in the back.

"You're here." Rick repeated.

I stayed close to my dad. I was scared to leave his side, honestly.

The three figures revealed themselves. Abraham, Eugene, and Rosita.

Rick, my Dad, and Michonne all stood in a triangular form, Rick out in front a bit showing a form of dominance. Carl showed himself, but I stood behind my Dad. I didn't even know how to explain I was okay, and none of them had noticed me yet.

Rick questioned who Abraham, Eugene, and Rosita were.

"They're our friends." Maggie announced.

The corners of my mouth raised slightly, not enough for it to be a full smile though.

"They helped save us." Maggie continued.

"Yeah. Now they're friends of ours." Dad spoke.

"For however long that'll be." Abraham announced.

"No." Rick retorted.

Everyone stood still and quiet. I was still behind my dad, staying hidden.

"They're gonna feel pretty stupid when they find out." Rick said as he peeked out of the door.

"Find out what?" Abraham said.

"They're fucking with the wrong people." Rick announced.

----------------------------
I hope y'all enjoy this filler chapter. It's boring to lead, and way more fun to watch, but thank you for reading it anyways. Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.

Much love, the random girl who wrote this story.<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 2.1K 120
Book 1: After 8 years of being held hostage, 15 year old, Madison Smith and her family finally escapes with help from a large group of survivers. The...
390K 8.9K 47
"there's a new sheriff in town!" "a damn good one too" - [carl grimes x fem!oc] [dixon] [twd season 3 - 8] [slowburn] It gets a lot better as you rea...
116K 3.2K 52
She was just a girl made of blood and bones. It's all you could describe her as. Nothing more. Nothing less. But oh, when the boy in Rick Grimes' gro...
246K 5.4K 47
•Book 1• Book 2 will be coming as soon as possible! Alex Grimes (you) always had a Fire in her. She was training to be a cop, Just like her father...