Safe Heaven

De Fatima-Altaweel

"I'm in love with you. If you stay, I promise, there's no safer place in the world than right here with me." Mai multe

Safe Heaven
Chapter -1-
Chapter -3-
Chapter -4-
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter -11-
Chapter -12-
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
NEW YEAR!!!
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
IMPORTANT!!!!
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Note (PLEASE READ)
Chapter 65
NOTE (PLEASE READ)

Chapter -2-

675 73 20
De Fatima-Altaweel

And then we moved to New York. I couldn't live in a house full of happy memories of my father and Hannah so we moved to a new house, new school, mom got a new job that barely paid the bills and I always try to convence her to me getting a job, but she wanted me to focus on school and what not.

I was walking in that park I always walk in, my head filled with thoughts, I was walking aimlessly untill i bumped into someone, he was tall really tall, he was creepy really creepy.

"Sorry,sir"

"No problem, kid"

I began walking again,untill he held my forearm really tight..

"Wait, are you david's daughter?!"

I looked at him with confusion. Who is this man? And how does he know my father? "Umm..Y-yes! May I ask who are you?"

"I'm Mark, his old friend. We lost connection when I moved out long ago, mind if I give you my number,and tell him to call me as soon as possible?!"

"I'm sorry, I really can't"

"And why is that?!"

"He died two years ago" I fought back the tears.

"Then I'll tell you what I want from him" he said. "But first, I didn't catch your name."

"Samantha."

"Samantha.." he whispered. "Okay, Samantha! your dad owed me money"

"Oh, Okay I'll pay you back, how much?" I put my hand in my pocket, I had some money with me.

"10,000 dollars."

"Ten what?!"

"You heard me samantha!"

"Um I don't have that much"

"That's okay! here's my number, call me whenever you have them!" He handed me the paper with his number on it.

"I'll tell mom." I have no idea what I should do, We don't have that money to give him.

A couple of hours passed by and i got back home to find my mom watching TV with a cup of tea in her hand...

"Hi mom"

"Hey! Where were you?"

"I was on my daily walk, and I met someone."

"And who might that be?"

"His name is Mark, he told me he was dad's friend, you know him?!" I looked at her, her eyes widned slightly.

"What does he look like?!" why is she acting so scared!??

"He was tall, like really tall, Uh black hair,brown eyes .. that's all I can remember"

She droped the cup on the floor,It shattered to a million pieces, she looked so terrified!

"Mom-"she cut me off,

"What did he tell you?!"

"He told me that dad owed him money, And he wants them back." Now I was scared. what is happening?

"How much?"

"10,000 dollars."

"He did it again!" Now she was talking to herself which creeped me out.

"Who did what again? Mom you're scaring me"

"Sam,sit down, I'll tell you." I sat next to her, scared of what was coming next.

"After you turned 6 months,you're dad started gambling, he was winnig at first, but then he started losing, I told him to stop, I told him to stop for you-for us .. and he did. He told me he never gampled after that." I whiped the tears off my cheeks at my dads memory, and so did mom.

"How are we supposed to pay him back?!" I asked.

"I think I'm going to work double shifts" She said.

"Mom! You can't do that you're exhasting yourself with work! I know we've been through this but schools over and the money you get is barely paying the bills and all that and now we have to pay Mark his 10,000 dollars!"

"Samantha, you know your dad left some money too"

"I know that but it won't last forever!"

"I'll think about that and tell you in the morning". Finally she'll think about it.

"Good Night". I said.

"Good Night, sweetheart." With that I went to my room, my thoughts filled with the money my Dad owed to "His Friend".

*********

The next morning I woke up kinda excited, I really hope Mom says yes about me getting a job.

I walked to the kitchen to find her already sitting on the table with a cup of tea in a hand reading the newspaper.

"Good morning, Mom"

"Morning, Sam" she looked up from the newspaper, folding it and putting it aside.

"So, I was thinking that you can get a job!" She said, she looked unsure.

"Oh my god! Mom! thank you, I love you" I rose from my seat and hugged her.

"I love you too", Mom said.

"I'm gonna go to my room and get changed!" I was so happy.

"So eager are we?!" I laughed, I felt so independet now.

I walked to my room, and got changed in a black skinny jeans, a white tanktop, and a black blazer on top, I think I looked presentable.

I walked to the kitchen and poured myself a cup of juice, then grapped my phone off the counter and walked to the door.

"Good luck!" Mom said, I think I really need it.

I walked on the busy streets of New york, looking at the stores,shops, coffees, I looked at my phone to see that I already spent an hour looking and searching.Time flies fast I guess, but I got all day, and It's only the morning.

After 2 and half hours and two stores, two cafès, I was ready to take a break so I went to this near by bakery, I was so tired, My feet were killing me.

I entered the bakery and sat on the nearest table. It wasn't so full, but it was kinda full.

My thoughts were interrupted by a voice."What can I get you,miss?!"

"Uh- can I get a cup of coffee please?"

"In a minute" And that one munite turned to five, but I waited.

"I'm so sorry, we have lots of customrs, and my co-worker left this job for a better on." He placed the coffee on the table.

"Thank you, can I ask you something?"

"Anything!" He seemed nice.

"Can I apply for a job here?" I asked hopefully.

"Let me talk to my boss,and I'll tell you in a minute." I drank my coffee, which tasted really good. I stayed there waiting for the guy to come here and tell me.

"Sorry for the wait!" The guy said once he showed up.

"Oh, No problem!" I told him.

"So I talked to my boss and he said he'd like to hire you, and told me to show you how to make everything on the menu." He told me.

"A-are you serious?!" I said in disbelief.

"Yes I am, and if you have time I can start showing you right now!"

"God! Yes! Let me call my mom and tell her!"

"Okay!"

"Okay!"

I called mom and told her that I have a job now ,and probably will be late home.

So after the last customer left, the guy, which I now know as Harry Styles, showed me the bakery, showed me how to do everything.He also offered to take me home since it was late. As we entered his car, he asked me where my house was so I told him the address.

He asked me some questions,wanting to know his new "partner in the crime" as he said, He asked simple questions such as my favorite color, favorite food, and stuff like that. He stopped at my house saying goodbye and that he'd see me next morning.

I walked to the door,opening it.

"Mom" I called.

I found her sitting on the coutch watching TV. "Hey! How did it go?!" She looked almost as excited as I was.

"Well, I got a job at this bakery, a guy works there called Harry taught me everything, and I'm starting tomorrow."

"I'm happy for you honey." She smiled at me while rubbing my back. " Now, go have some rest "

"Okay mom, good night" I said while getting up and heading to my room.

"Good night"

**************

A/N

Hey !

Hope you guys like this chapter.

READ

VOTE

SHARE

and STAY COOL :*

-fattaw

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.4K 32 30
Love is war it's either you or the person you love will get hurt in the end.
Love Me De nesma

Fanfiction

17.2K 859 22
“ Why are you still here?” “ Because I love you.” “ But why?” “ Why do you love him?” “ I can’t help it.” “ And neither can I.”
8.4K 303 62
**READ AT YOUR OWN RISK** "It's fucking crazy, because you'd think I'd remember you, I'd remember them, maybe I'd at least remember us! But I don't a...
3.7K 103 30
'I think I'm in love with my best friend, But I keep it to myself because I'm too scared to loose him'