Arrogancy Vs Attitude - Abhig...

By crazymahiz

The word hate is they have for each other from childhood.... They argue, fight, spit venoms, quarrel whenever... More

The fighter cocks on Board...
Prologue....
Cast intro...
1. The wedding which marked the new beginning...
2. The Angry birds....
3. Will time change everyone's character??
4. Tit for tat...
5. King & Queen of Arrogancy & Attitude...
6. The terror meet...
7. Is it fair???
8. Roaring bulls....
9. The unbelievable twist ....
10. Never dare to mess up with me.......
11. Who is at fault???
12. The new innings....
13. Dnt mess up....
14. Trapping the arrogant fuggy....
15. Confidence Vs Ego....
16. Unexpected happenings....
17. Your tricks wont work on me..
18. Hatred??? Care??? Love???
19. Is our chemistry starts to work???
20. Twisty turn of events...
21. Feelings and pooled up emotions...
22. Don't ever imagine like that...
23. Truth always sucks...
24. Her closeness is affecting me badly
25. Is love a curse or a boon???
26. Wrong decisions can spoil happiness....
The dare game...
27. Lost love or Refound love...
28. Life messed up because of love...
29. Love will find it's way...
30. Is she really my fuggy ???
Unexpected happy moments...
31. Live for your happiness....
32. Love can do woñders....
33. Fuggy... Fuggy... Oh my cookie....
34. The cold war inside the hearts...
35. The answer to my wedding...
36. Unexpected happened... Will it create rift???
37. Facing the worst situation of my life...
38. I will never forgive you...
39. Hold on to your stupidity...
40. We're peculiar and unique ....
41. Lucky is the girl who is going to marry him...
42. I will follow you, all my life...
43. You are my stress buster...
44. Mesmerized on her angelic smile...
45. It pains my heart...
46. Good to have a honest enemy than a faking friend...
47. I've made a biggest decision to save pragya's dignity...
48. The wild lioness in a Lion's den...
49. The deepest love is often hidden...
50. You should make a woman to get angry, if you wish her to love you...
52. Pure love is unsaid.... Words are not enough to express it..
53. If love is a petal, I will send you a flower...
54. Couples who fight too much are really in love....
55. Like our non-stop fights, our love is also unstoppable...
56. The worst meeting, which triggers my anger...
57. Attitude King is jailed by the Arrogant Queen...
58. We are destined to become soulmates (Part 1)
58. We are destined to become soulmates (part 2)
59. (Part 1) The wedding mastis of the Arrogant King & Attitude Queen...
59. (Part 2) The wedding mastis of the Arrogant King & Attitude Queen...
60. Fuel your life with trust and love... (Last chapter)
My heart beats fast on seeing your happiness... (Bonus chapter)
(Epilogue - Part 1) I don't want our fights to end till eternity..
(Epilogue - Part 2) I don't want our fights to end till eternity..

51. Your ignorance made me silent, which shows my pain and hurt...

1K 184 189
By crazymahiz

Happy!!!! Happy!!! Happy news!!!!

This story " Arrogancy Vs Attitude" has become my 3rd story to cross 5000+ votes with a maximum of
137 votes to its credit...

Thanks for all the wonderful support... Just 9 more shots to go... Hope you all will render your whole hearted support to reach greater heights and to finish off this story with a happy note...

🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄

When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable with them and their presence brings an unknown happiness and peace inside you....

It's not a fault that you are hurting me. It's me, who believed you blindly that you wouldn't hurt me...

Love is to love someone for who they are, who they were, and whom they will be...

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

Abhi is highly angry, annoyed and irritated with the cold behavior of pragya... The silent treatment given by pragya is a terrific torture for him... He is completely restless and badly wants to hear Pragya's voice...

Abhi who is used to Pragya's scoldings, bashings and fights is not able to spend this calm and silent days, which is like a living hell for him...  He is getting frustrated day by day as Pragya's neglect and ignoring attitude is ripping him off into pieces....

Abhi is in peak of anger as Pragya never care to congratulate him for the successful transformation of the company ownership from the singhs and she even for formality too didn't shake hands with Abhi after the pooja too ...

The way Pragya ignored his raised hands for hand shake, boiled Abhi's nerves and he is completely mad on her... He badly wants  to solve this issue, before the party ...

Abhi made sure that Pragya comes with him alone on their way to the party and he is highly irritated, as she didn't uttered a single word too..  Abhi forcefully makes Pragya to get down and asked her the reason for this cold treatment, but is completely startled to hear that it's Abhi who is the reason behind all this...

Abhi: What are you saying fuggy???? I... I didn't mean it on that day... I... I just said that for fun... No hidden meanings or motivations at all... Why will I ignore you fuggy???

Rather than anyone, you are most important to me... Don't you know that this Abhi is always with you, when you needed me beside you... Moreover... I...

Pragya interrupts: I too thought the same Abhi... 😭😭😭😭... But you too said na that I have to be alone all my life and no one ever cares for me about my feelings and emotions and you too didn't considered me, worth for anything right....

I know it's my stupidity in believing that my Abhi won't leave my hands ever and will be there for me always.... But you proved me wrong Abhi... 😭😭😭😭😭... You proved me wrong and showed the place for me in your life...

What wrong did I do that, all are hell adamant only to hurt me like this.... Tell me Abhi 😭😭😭😭... You can't tolerate my silence for just a week, but did you ever thought that the reason behind my silence and behavior....

My silence is nothing but the pain, hurt and the heart break which this Pragya is going through all these days... Is there is any answer from you for this??? Never expected that you too will make me feel alone.... 😭😭😭😭...

Get lost and I don't have any strength to bear all these tortures anymore... My life is a biggest curse and why on earth this Pragya is born, who is always a trouble and hindrance to everyone...

You... 😭😭😭😭😭... You too ignored me Abhi... 😭😭😭😭😭.... Please allow me to live in peace... Don't trouble me...  I need to make up my mind to stay strong and to live alone this cursed life...

Pragya is crying vigorously and Abhi feels helpless and curses him a lot, for doing such a stupid thing on that day... Now only his stupid brain reminds him that why Sid and Aaliya are also angry on him that day, out of no reasons...

Abhi moves towards Pragya and cups her face... Pragya turns her face angrily, but Abhi is stern in his grip and turns her to face him... He slowly wipes her tears  and gestures her not to cry anymore, by pleading through his eyes...

Abhi: I'm really very sorry fuggy...
I didn't mean anything on that day... I said only for fun... But it's true that I don't need to come and meet you there, as you are going to be with me all day in office and you are going to come along only with me...

Tell me is there is any need to come and see you in home or saying that separately, when you are going to join me daily and come with me... Both morning and evening, I'm coming there only to pick and drop you... I think there is no need to say that I am coming to meet you ..

Pragya: whaaatttt... Why the hell did I have to come with you??? Purab bhai is there in my house only and I will come only with him or I will come separately to office...

Abhi: Hello... No one is begging you here... It's Abhishek prem Mehra's order.... I'm only taking you to office and no more arguments....

Pragya : Nonsense.... No ways, I'm joining you and coming together with you, stupid monkey... Idiot... Fool... Brainless donkey.... Youuuu... 😠😠😠😠😠... 

Just don't smile and make me angry more Abhi... Beware of the consequences you king of monkeys.... Dare to mess up with me, I will kill you for sure....

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂.... Oohoo... My fuggy is back to her normal angry mode finally... My Goodness... I missed this so much... Now only my ears are feeling in heaven, after a long time....

Come on, scold me more... Let my ears enjoy for sometime, which it missed all these days... I'm expecting a lot from you fuggy... Come on, do it...

Pragya bites her lips as her lips is betraying her so much that she will laugh on seeing Abhi's antics to get scoldings from her .. However hard she tried, she can't get back to her arrogant attitude when Abhi twirls her happily and is squealing like a little boy...

Pragya: You monkey... 😬😬😬😬... Stop behaving like a little, tail less monkey.... You and your dramatic antics... Idiot monkey...

Abhi: No ways... Scold as much you want.... I'm all ears... I missed this very badly fuggy and I'm really carving for all these... My days won't be good, if I didn't hear this word monkey from you fuggy...

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂... You are a  hopeless monkey... And listen... Why did you say like that??? Is there is any rule that the CEO of our company, The Abhishek Mehra to come and pick a poor lonely soul Pragya... I can come on my own...

Abhi: Abhi always has his own set of rules... I'm there for you always and it's final that you are coming with me only...

Pragya: But Abhi... What's the need for all these??? Purab bhai is there na... It won't look nice Abhi, if you come and pick me up daily... What all will think...

Abhi: What they will think... I'm happily saying that I'm coming as your personal driver, but you are ignoring a golden chance... Chances never repeats Fuggy.... So, grab it properly....

Pragya: Wow... My Personal driver... Then, triple okay from my side... Who will reject such offer to have a handsome hunk as her personal driver, that too a CEO... But monkey, I expect punctuality and you shouldn't say any silly reasons for coming up late okay....

Abhi cups Pragya's face and hits her forehead with his, when he sees the happy smile in Pragya's face which took his breath away... The hair strands that covers her face is making his all senses to go haywire and his mind and body is urging him to do his long term wish without bothering about anything....

Abhi smiles : That's great.... I have one more reason too... On this whole universe, only I can tolerate all your stupid bak baks... My poor bestie Purab... Let him have some peace at least, who is bearing the torture from your sister Bulbul....

Pragya glares at Abhi and hits him hardly in his forehead... She is just in an illusion that Abhi will give her
at least a forehead kiss to comfort her and say that he will be with her alwàys...

But she is highly disappointed as Abhi starts to tease her a lot... She mentally smacks herself for shamelessly carving for Abhi's closeness and she couldn't understand, why she is longing too much to be kissed by him...

The words of Abhi rings in her mind that he will kiss only his love and wife... Pragya sighs and controls her a lot to calm down, as she didn't want Abhi to mock her at all... The odd silence between them in confessing their feelings and emotions is going to be a culprit and  hit them very badly in the near future.,.

Abhi: Ouch... You devil... It's paining...

Pragya: Let it  pain, you stupid moron... Stop mocking at me, you monkey.. Come let's go my personal driver and be a good boy and open the door for me... Haan... Bow down and take me towards the car in a royal way...

Abhi: You devil queen 😤😤😤😤😤.... First look at your face... Yuckkkk.. All your make up is spoiled... You are looking like a real devil now only... Oh no... All our employees will get scared, if they see you like this...

Abhi winks at Pragya and runs hurriedly knowing well that she will kill him for talking like that... Pragya chases Abhi angrily but little she knows that Abhi is teasing her purposely to control his hormonal desires as he scares that it will spoil their unique relationship....

Both Abhi and Pragya started to have feelings for each other but something in them is stopping them not to confess what's in their hearts... All can clearly see their love for each other but these two are hell adamant to say that they won't gel up together and fight always....

Both Abhi and Pragya reaches the venue happily... Abhi made sure that no one should find out that Pragya has cried... Pragya too applied make up and is smiling happily as Abhi keeps on cracking some crazy jokes to divert her mood....

Abhi: Fuggy... Jokes apart... You look very gorgeous today... Don't know who is the lucky guy to marry you... Really he has done something great to get you in his life...

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂 Seriously Abhi... You have got a good sense of humour...  Don't you know that there is no one on Earth born to love and marry this Pragya... I'm very unlucky as I can't find my man in my life ever...

Okay okay... Don't keep your face like that... You look horrible like a ginger eating monkey... Come let's go... It's getting late na... All will be waiting for us...

Abhi getures Pragya to sit inside and he comes down and opens the door for her... He bows down dramatically and forwards his hand to come along with him... Pragya too smiles and holds Abhi's hand and walks along with him happily....

All are very happy to see Abhi and Pragya coming together hand in hand... All through the function, Abhi made sure that Pragya is not left alone and he has a sudden urge to protect his fuggy and not to make her to feel alone...

He purposely pulls Pragya's legs all the time and teases her a lot... Though he knows very well that he will get nice beatings and scoldings from Pragya, he is least bothered about anything as he feels that he can least do this for his fuggy's happiness....

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

The function is going on happily as Abhi along with Pragya invites and greets the employees in an elegant way... All were talking about the match between Pragya and Abhi as they feel that they are godly made pair and is looking stunning together....

When the host asks everyone to join the dance floor, Bulbul keeps on whining that she will also dance... Purab's words gone deaf ears with Bulbul and he begs her to dance very slowly and asked the dj to play a soft,  melodious song...

As Sid is also getting fine, he with the help of Aaliya danced elegantly... Prem Mehra insisted Ram and Priya arora also to join the dance floor.... But everyone present there are glued up and their eyes are fixed on the couples of the hour, who is rocking the stage with their sizzling chemistry.....

The way Abhi and Pragya danced, clearly explained that they are ruling each other's heart... The words unsaid by their mouths are clearly reflected in their eyes and words are not needed to confess their love on each other....

Ram, Priya and Prem are having a contented smile in their face to see all their kids are happy like this... They thanked god for giving happiness to their family and they prayed that no one's bad eyes should fall on their family at any time...

🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴

Days started to roll on... As said by Abhi, he become a personal driver to pragya and he is available to her service all the time... He least bothered about Sid, Aaliya and Rabul's teasings but he is hell adamant that he is not in love with his fuggy.....

Though Abhi and Pragya all the time  fights endlessly, they never leave each others hands...  When it's time to decide anything for company matters, they argue and fight a lot but finally their decisions  will be same which gives shock to sid and Purab all the time....

Pragya make sure that Abhi have his cup of coffee whenever he is tired and frustrated... She always brings breakfast and lunch packed for her and Abhi always... Sid and Purab always had a complaint that Abhi and Pragya are ditching them while having food.....

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

Almost a month passed.... The company is progressing really very well and everyone are too busy in grabbing deals and working on the projects... Purab is running behind bulbul and is finding really very hard to fulfill her crazy mood swings and unusual carvings....

Abhi as usual continued his flirtings with Pragya's mom Priya and he purposely teases Pragya and enjoys her jealousy when he praises Priya so much... Ram and Priya keeps on talking about Abhi all the time and are finding chances to see what's in pragya's heart but she escapes brilliantly from her parents....

🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄

One fine day....

Pragya is rushing inside the room hurriedly with a file in her hands.. She dashes with something hard like a  pillar unknowingly as she is deeply thinking  about something..  She closes her eyes as she lands safely on the person who is the reason for all the mess,  tension and her anger..

She fumes and gets up angrily pushing Abhi hardly in the floor who is looking as if he is hit by a huge hurricane..

Abhi: You stupid devil.. What's your problem now... You dashed with me and made me to fall down.. You fell on me and crushed me hardly makiñg me to writh in pain .. But without asking sorry, You are glaring at me haan..

Pragya: What else shall I do with a dumbo monkey like you.. You are hopeless Abhi.. You are not thinking about anyone's happiness.. Can't you see and understand what others feel..

Always boasting that Abhi cares for everyone and can do anything for his family and their happiness.. But you monkey is not at all understanding anything and doing everything in opposite.. Idiot.. You are purposely doing this right Abhi..

Abhi is completely confused and couldn't understand why Pragya is scolding him out of no where and he couldn't figure out what mistake he has done to face her wrath..

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

So, what has happened???

Why is pragya angry on Abhi and what did Abhi do to face her wrath???

What's in stores for Abhi and Pragya???

Will they confess their feelings for each other???

Will Arjun come up again in Abhi and Pragya's life and be a hurdle between them???

Keep guessing and stay tuned..

As usual came up with a long update of 2850+ words..

Sorry for errors and mistakes, if any as it's not proof read..

Cast your votes without fail and pen down your views and comments....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off..

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Sayanora...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 1.4K 10
Winner of Second Prize in Best short story in Abhigya awards 2018.. He is a rockstar... She is a rockstar.... Both are poles apart... They are arch r...
2.9K 259 2
Is it any rule that we have to fall in love at a certain age??? Is there any criteria or age bar for Loving a Person or Loved By someone... Age is j...
47.8K 3.9K 33
Abhi is a short temper.. Pragya is a cute ,innocent girl.. Their frienship starts from school and college , then turns into love with the time passes...
14.8K 1.3K 9
Winner of Second Prize in Best Random story In Abhigya awards 2018... Munni or Madhura came as a new entry replacing or came to act in the place of P...