#2 : The S Word (Stay or Spli...

By saniainhere

"I give you permission to take me to your bed in any position you want, slow or fast, hard or gentle, to neve... More

Summary
Cast List
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Author's Note
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue
Spin Off

Chapter Eleven

4.7K 115 22
By saniainhere

Isn't the song covered much the entire chapter you're going to read? Buckle up guys, this could be the downfall.

I feeling pump so much that I want to update more on this story. Is that weird or is there anyone feel the same? 

Please do vote and comment! Thank you so much for reading guys.

----------------------------------------------------------

Since their huge fight, Siara tried her best not to mentioned about Anna and about gave her, her chances with Smith to Jonathan. It was best to kept silent about it until her fiance was in a good mood. Three days after it all happened, Jonathan was the first one who brought up the topic.

Siara was surprised, yes. He even told her that he already discussed it with Anna and with all the conditions he proposed to to her. Anna was agreed.

Siara was baffled. How can her fiance change his decision in just those short time? What made him change?

True he despise Anna, more than anything. But if he changed his mind, without talking to her first, now that's what bothering her. Then again, Siara chose to ignore it. She trusted Jonathan. Whatever discussion both him and Anna have, it came to conclusions that this was the best for Smith. It was all for Smith.

Siara could be a good mommy through the entire life Smith has, but she never going to change the fact that Anna was his true mother. They needed to bond. Make up those lost time. And now, the three of them sitting together in the living room of Jonathan's mansion, as one of the conditions Jonathan's offer. Anna could only met Smith in his mansion with Siara and his family as supervision.

"Mom," Smith's voice filled the air, "When will I'm coming with you to London?"

Anna smiled to her seven years old son, "Soon my baby, we still need your daddy's permision."

Smith was pouting but nevertheless he could only wait until those day would come. He continued arranged every piece of the puzzles scattered in front of him, with his mom and mommy help.

"I could help you with talking to Jonathan about it." Siara said. This caught Anna's attention, "Maybe if I or David or even Helen or the three of us coming with him to London, he will approve."

Anna shook her head, gave her reassuring smile, "It's okay Siara. It's my responsibility. You don't have to help me all the time."

"Well as long as it's for Smith, I do whatever I can."

"Thank you, I appreciate it."

Just then both women looked up when they heard steps came towards them. David appeared on the door. He looked to Siara, then to Anna. His face was harden. He still didn't like her or even trust her. He know his brother was on his weakness state when it comes to ex-wife. But David doesn't interfere with Jonathan's decision about Anna's visiting. In fact he kept quite and said nothing. Not even to his mother.

But he will never trust Anna. That was his rule.

"Uncle David!" Smith exclaimed, "Come play with us!"

He gave him smiled, with force of course, "Later buddy, right now I've got work to do."

Smith's pouted, "You're no fun."

"Be careful Smith." David smirked, "Or there won't be any junk food for you."

David heard Siara snickered, "You trying to bribe little kid? That's not nice and not a very good example uncle."

David shrugged, "Well at least the card work." He paused for a second, glanced his ways to Anna then back to Siara again, "Could you help me for a sec?"

"Yeah sure." Siara looked to Anna, "You'll be fine on your own?"

"It's okay." She replied while nods, "I'm just going to take pictures with him for a while."

Siara nodded to her as well then got up from the couch. She approached David and they both leaving the living room together. Turns out, David was helping Andrew to made surprise for his wife. Both men needed her opinion, or rather advice. Siara knew Bianca better than anyone, even from her husband.

Minutes turns to hours, Siara was reminded that Anna was still in the living room. When she went back to where she left her, Anna was getting ready to leave.

"You're leaving?"

Anna whipped her head to the voice, "Yeah, I still need to pack myself. I'm going to Italy tonight."

Siara looked surprised, "Italy?"

"I have photoshoot I need to work on." She tilt her head a bit, "I'll be back around two or three weeks later."

Siara smiled to her then hugged her, "Then me and Smith will be waiting for you."

"Thank you Siara."

Siara winked, "You know you can always count on me right. Come on, I walk with you to the foyer."

Both of them turned to looked at Smith who slept sweetly on the couch. They know the little boy was exhausted so they let him be. Siara and Anna parting their ways as a driver came to pick Anna up. Just as Anna left the gate, Jonathan's car came into view.

Siara smiled as the car approached her. Jonathan doesn't wait George to opened his door. He was eager to hug and kiss his fiancee.

"Hello my goddess." He greeted her then peck her lips.

She sighed in relieved, "Hi handsome."

"Is that Anna's car I just saw?"

Siara nods as she slip her arms to his waist, "Yeah, she said she has to go to Italy tonight for photoshoot."

"Good then." was all he said as they entered the mansion then stride to the living room.

For Jonathan, he felt relieved if Anna was out of town. He doesn't know how to acted if he was near her. He tried his best to avoid her. And he doesn't wanted Siara to know that he just cheated on her. Hell, he be damned if Siara knew about that.

So here he was, trying to covered it his guilt witu being sweet with her, as usual. But there's something itching him. No matter how much he doesn't want Siara to know,  a part of him don't want to lie to her. Both of them have been through cheating games too much. He doesn't want to be the one who did it. But he doesn't had the guts to told her the truth.

Not right now at least, while she still carrying their baby. It might stressed her out. So he wait, until the time is right.

"I think you have work to do."

Siara's voice was broke his daze. He looked to her then to the couch where his son was laying in there. He smiled to him. The little boy looked so innocent in his sleeping state. He let go Siara so he could pick Smith, cradled him on his arms and brought him to his bedroom.

"Looks like your ex-wife is forgetting her camera. I'm going to call her later." Siara inform him as they stride to Smith's bedroom.

"Let me call her then. There's something I want to talk about, regarding Smith." He said.

"Okay then."

Siara tried not to pried but something inside her mind said, they weren't talking about Smith only. Sometimes Jonathan can be good at hiding secrets but as always, she chose to trust him.

She began to fiddle through Anna's camera. She looked into the gallery where she and Smith took so many pictures together. Maybe Anna needed as many as she could because Smith doesn't live with her that she needed something to remembered for.
As she looked into the deepest part of the gallery, there's one video which Siara thought it was not recording Smith. She not meant to pried as always, but curiosity got the best of her.

She pressed play but the image was still black. Then there's a voice. Anna's voice, calling Jonathan's name.

Siara's eyebrows furrowed. What this is all about?

As Jonathan put Smith in his bed, he could heard too Anna's voice called him. Then he remembered where was she called her with his nickname, Jo. Jonathan's body tensed and he squeezed his eyes shut.

Fucking shit, Jonathan's mind spoke.

Then there's no longer silence. Siara heard someone runs and she could swear she heard moans in the video. It was still black but she knows it. She knows who's in the video.

The image waa getting clear as Siara and Jonathan heard commotion where like the camera being placed to it's right place. Then Siara saw it.

Her fiance and his ex-wife was making out.

Siara gasped, she put her hand in her mouth. Her other hand which grip the camera was shaking. What is this? How could this happened?

"Siara."

She looked up from the camera to Jonathan's face. His face was shown an emotion which Siara could pinpoint. It was terrified and guilt. Siara looked at him with horror.

"I can explain about it." He said.

But Siara didn't wanted to heard it. She dashed out from Smith's bedroom then to her and Jonathan's room. She ran to the bathroom and locked it. Siara heard Jonathan ran after her but he was too late.

He knocked the door loudly, "Siara open the door sweetheart. Let me explain."

But she didn't complied. She kept watching the sex tape which starring Jonathan and Anna. Their moans, their pose, their dirty words, it was clear both of them enjoyed this sex. Jonathan was enjoyed had sex with his ex-wife.

Tears ran down from her cheek. God it waa so hurt. She trusted him. She trusted him that he was different. But he didn't. There was a reason why he didn't discussed it first with her when Jonathan said he gave Anna her chance to visited Smith. Because Siara would know something was wrong with him. Siara could felt it if he was lie.

Jonathan kept banging the bathroom door. She heard there's David and Bianca's voice outside the bathroom.

It was all too much. It was too much for her. She drop the camera on the floor and she rushed to the toilet to threw up. The knot in her stomach was playing with her. She kept threw out everything from her stomach when she heard the door was being opened by force.

Jonathan rushed to her side. Helping her to ease her pain. But she pushed him, very hard.

"Go away!" She shouted, "I don't want you in here!"

"Baby please, just-"

"Don't call me baby!! I'm not Anna which you had sex with!!"

Both David and Bianca surprised to heard the accusation. They turned to looked at Jonathan. They could saw the guilt in his face and it ate him alive.

"Just go Jonathan." Siara said again, "please just go. I don't want to see you!"

David pushed Jonathan while said, "Come on just let's go."

"Siara, please listen to me." Jonathan beg.

"Jonathan just go!" Bianca exclaimed, "Let me handle her. Just go."

With defeated, Jonathan reluctantly complied to Siara's wish. It was hurt to saw her like this and all of that because of him. He was a fool.

Before Jonathan left, he whispered, "I'm sorry Siara. I really am.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 1.5K 34
SWEARING AND SEXUAL CONTENT ADVISED. A story of mixed emotions, love, and romance. A love tested to the extremity. Getting it Right is what Archer a...
12.2M 395K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...
612K 21.4K 51
For both the families, It was just a business deal. A partnership, that would ensure their 'Billionaire' titles. And to top it all off, they even agr...
3.1M 123K 58
[Formerly titled Billion's Bride] [STATUS - EDITING] "I want a church wedding." "You want a church wedding?" He seethed. "Are you also open to consum...