The Wrapped Walkway

By Nuhnoor

Opposite attracts. Hana zafer is a ordinary halal girl. A nerdy cute but naive person. She has fun with her d... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
A/N
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43

chapter 37

35 8 0
By Nuhnoor

Unknown pov

Is this me wait no this can't be me. Urrg! !! Who is he?
I should have felt there was something off about her. First i need get things cleared out.
Moving through this doors hardest thing. I wondered why my so called father wanted me to wear a mask. I know I'm supposed to hide from entire world for all bad things he made me do. But doesn't mean I should be lock out of everyone. I don't feel I belong here let alone think he was my father. Walking out I see mark seat on table with his regular stuff. He was the king's right hand which was the late king( my so called father ). And he happened to be my biggest pain in the ass. He is just old man who is dieing in greed of money, women and drugs. He turned around and waves to join him.

" hey boy David come on!!" He was clearly drunk. I hate it. I hate all this shit. But what could I do. I have stuck in this mess and their is no way out. Even I want to I just can't. Life can't be any messier than what I'm already in. If I get out this mafia king position their is a whole lot waiting out to kill me. And if I don't try finding alternatives I'll be a monster, beast heartless marfia. I shook off that thought and sat on the huge table. He was drunk which make things easy to get out his mouth.

" Mark I want to know about the girl we just got here?" I tried sound more casual. He was unstable. Moving his head toward me he gives a evil chuckle.

" you mean the chic we just got here" did i forgot tell he was the biggest perv. I had hard time protecting the girls he brought here every now and then.

" yeah the one who was Andrew working on. I don't remember you saying about that" he makes a big noise by pushing the chair back and making his way to the cupboard. He comes back with a file. He then throw it across the table with loud thud. I hate it when he make everything noisy.

" This.. this girl name is hava. She's nothing important. You remember the madam riya. She came back asking help her get this girl out of her way. This girl is married to hashim a young billionaire. I guess we can get something out of this. There is details in the file. I have played everything well don't worry. You just have go along with us " he then walks away. But stop and turns over and says a thing stunned me.

" you never belong here. What can we do my best friend had no option but to choose a slow like you" he meant low by slow. He was drunk to core. But I don't know why he told me that. It was something twisted behind that statement. Why was i choosen ?
I was the only child how can there be any multiple choices.

I went through the file. All I could think is there is no way I'm letting this happen to that girl. I don't know but I feel this sudden urge to protect her every time I see her. She's so vulnerable and innocent. But i see a good fighter in her. If it was some other girl. I'm sure she wouldn't bare this all. I head back to my office. Where there a lot things hidden. I sat on my usual wobbly chair. They all call me king. Every one is dead scared of me. But what can this all bring to me. Happiness? Peace?
I don't feel this is me. Not a single day I felt good when people fearful gaze. They shudder everytime I get closer. Was I a beast or monster maybe worst. When ever I turn back to my past its all full of filthy and darkness.

The only time I felt happy was when I met cara. And cara. Is my little sister. Who is also the only one to know how I look like. And I want to see her. I walk out the office and took a right turn and the stairs to the 5th floor where cara's room. I looked at the two guards who where beside her room. They bow down as they saw me. And opens the door.

" David! !!" I hear her squeal. That's my sister. I walk toward her and sat beside her wheelchair. Yeah i said it right and wheelchair. She lost her ability to walk and her eyes sight too. She runs her small hands over my face. I pull off the mask. She's the only one who knows the real me.

" David I heard about Mary. Is she alright? ?" She sounds worried.
I gently crease her head.

" cara you know i would never let anything bad happen to anyone. She's alright. Mark is acting insane. I hate him. If he wasn't old I would have beaten him up." I saw her face brake into smile. She touchs my face again.

" you know you could never hurt an ant let alone beat a man." She laughs. She has most innocent laugh. This bustard is one made her this state. Cara is not my blood sister but i always consider her one. Her father worked here and one day when he turned down the rule of king he was shot to death and his whole family. They were killed in a brutally. I saw it with my own eyes. Cara was just a 11 years old at the time. And this monsters try rapping her and end up spraying something in her eyes then beating her up. If it wasn't to me. I don't know what would happen to her. I was 15 at the time. King didn't go against my word because he want his future heirs. I saved her life but couldn't bring back her eye sight and make her walk back. I great full she's with me. Things could get worst if she wasn't with me.

" David " Her voice brought off my world.

" Hmm yeah" she moves towards the windows with the wheels.

" is there something your hiding from me. " She asked. I moved closer to her. I never hide things from her. I wonder what she's wants to know.

" umm cara I don't." Was all I could murmur. She sighed heavily. I know what's coming next.

"David I know it. There is a GIRL here. Beside me." She sounds mad. I know exactly what she feel. But i never told her wait Andrew I knew him very well. He is nothing like his father mark. He is just like me. He hates this all. And he care for cara. We three are a good combo.

" It was Andrew right. He told ya" i asked.

" so what? Why did you bring her. I heard it was because some lady wanted her separate from her husband. That's so bad." She was angry. I know it. And Andrew done grate job spilling all the info into her.

" cara listen. I didn't do anything. It was mark who got the deal. Her husband is a billionaire. And I think the lady who came wanted that man's money. Probably this girl was a barrier. " She spin her wheelchair around. Oh no.

" David what the hell. You guys just kidnapped a girl. So you could collect some cash and go all party. How could you say it so easy. That lady who hired you guys is reason people like mark have been ruling the world." She pushed my hand away.

" cara what can I do?? " I don't like it when she's angry with me. She's my only comfort.

" David it's your fault. You promised me you'll change things for better. But it seems like the word better is far away. If you want me then please let that girl go. Help her out." She pleaded. I couldn't say no but I don't know how I'm going to do what she wants.

" Ok I will. Please cara don't be mad at me. You know i have no control what so ever in this." She nodds. I almost forgot. Ever since that accident on very first day I couldn't help but think about her. The day that stupid gun shot happened. It was her.

" you know this girl is the same girl" cara eyes look confused. She was about to open her mouth then she pause.

" David omg is this moonlight? ??" She was shocked.

" yes that's her. I didn't know how she always happen to be seeing my bad side." I sighed.

" but you told she has husband. Which mean she's married. " It aches a bit knowing she's married. I don't know why but it does.

" I know. But there is something I should find out?" She crunch her eyebrows.

" what do you. .." she stop mid way. And try thinking something deep.

" David didn't you tell that night she was with you. But how could she be with you." This what made me confused on that day.

" well yeah I should find it out. That's why I need think of good plan." She laughs.

" maybe she was drunk. Or she love having fun" i know cara was joking but for first time I felt angry over her words. I mean she's not a girl like I ever met. I'm sure she thought I was someone else. Could it be because I look like him.

" cara no jokes. I gotta go before things go out of hand" i hug her and left the room. I really don't know how to clear this thing.
I dial call to Andrew telling him be in the girl's room. I was front of her room. I can do this. Pushing the door is see her doing something.

" what's that ? Is she doing yoga?" That's was Andrew behind me. She was doing some weird moves. She move her head right then left. Her hands up like she's praying for something. This made something run on my vision. I see something. Why does this look familiar. She stood up looking back at us. This time she doesn't look scared. She cross her hands over her chest.

" what was that?" Andrew asked.

" well umm it's the way we pray. " she shrugged. Her head low.

" well i think your prayers are answered. Get ready. Andrew is gonna come back." I walk out. Knowing I have a lot to do. I saw her eyes go wide.

After ordering the members to take care of everything. I got my black volkswagen. Andrew got her in the car. She was weak. I felt bad about everything she had to go through. She sits behind while Andrew got into the passenger seat. The ride was completely silent until she opens her mouth.

" are you to gonna silently murder me" she asked. I saw Andrew roll his eyes. I felt the same.

" at least don't remove my hijab keep it on." I had to stop the car she kept on talking. Shit I forgot to tape her mouth.

" listen we weren't going to murder you but if you keep on talking like that I might change my mind " i saw she shut. Thank God. She kept on looking at the road. Suddenly she caught me looking through review mirror. I looked away. Shit what's wrong with me.

Here we go. Meet you soon Mr. Hashim

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey my beautiful readers 😘 hope you enjoy the chapter. I know it's short but i hope it went well.

Do you like this new characters?
What do you think about Mysterious guy ?
Will hana be able to get back her life?

Keep on track I'll update soon.

Vote comment and share
Peace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 356 40
INSTANCE 1 "your ammi said you have been irritating her asking about your childhood again and again" "I just wanted to know, just like how you, ammi...
44K 3.5K 45
Meet Shazray. Shazray is a cute, sweet and most importantly kind girl. She is a girl who doesn't talk much to boys. Shazray has feelings for that one...
373K 19.5K 69
Hana Asfand, a beautiful, young and innocent girl of 18 years old, is the daughter of Asfand Shah. She is a hopeless romantic that belongs to an old...
812 89 31
" Just accept the fact that love is rare, and it probably won't happen to you, ever. " but jenna...". He said. " that's why they call it falling in...