Tangled Love; daniel seavey f...

By sadboiseavey

"Shes just my sisters best friend" More

{background info}
1.back from Italy
2.stalker
3. no sleep
4.ouch
5.secrets
6.serial killer?
8.keep it
9. cute new kid
10.dalton
11.moving
12.LA
13. morning!
14.scream
15.you
im so sorry
16.ship
17.friends
18. swim
19.confession
20.alone
21. surprise
22. prom
23.mutual
24.speechless
25.like this
26.smash or pass
27. unwelcomed
28. intruder
29. jallie
30. lunch
31. hals
32. stars
33. pain & secret
34. The truth
35. sunset
36. always
37. complicated
38. secrets out
39. awkward
40. falling
41. vulnerable
42. buddy
43. unfamiliar thoughts
44. 8 letters
45. new found friend
46. handsome
47. sunflower
48. ✓taken
49. coming home
50. no hard feelings
51. aunt margie
52. facetime
53. why not
54. hungry
55. 3 simple words
56. australian kisses

7.yo girl

5.2K 67 21
By sadboiseavey

The morning light shines through the window, I groan and roll over into Anna. She slept silently in a ball. I feel my eyes getting heavy and getting pulled back into slumber.

Anna's POV. (Whattt? Are you shook? No. Me neither)

I open my eyes and reach for my phone automatically. Hallie was still asleep next to me, last night I was up when her and Daniel left and when they came back. I wanted to see the way they would act together without actually anyone around. From what I heard they seemed very comfortable. When they went upstairs to sleep they called one another their nicknames, which surprised me they just met and already using nicknames.

I'm with my mom on this one though, although Hallie hates it when I do. I can already see they're compatible for one another. My mom and I talked earlier both deciding on letting them find each other, we can't push it. Plus its like that one song "MY BEST FRIENDS BROTHER IS THE ONE FOR ME" haha but Hallie had to realize that and Dani has to realize that his sister best friend is the one for him.

Hallie stirs and I look away opening my phone. Hallie stretches next to me "good morning" she mumbles. "Good morning!" I chirp. She stand up and walks into the bathroom. I got up from bed and walked down stairs. Daniel sat at the counter eating a bowl of cereal "morning!" He jumps a little "morning" I chuckle and grab Two bowls from the cabinet filling them both up with cereal pouring milk into each. Hallie walks down the stairs and throws her hair into a loose bun. I toss her a spoon and she sits next to me "morning Daniel" she says he smiles up at her "morning hal".

We finish breakfast in silence. Daniel kept glancing at Hallie, I wondered what he was thinking about. Hallie opened her phone when she was finished and opened her messages. She rolls her eyes and I look over her shoulder.

Hallie's POV.

I open my messages I see Zach texted me. He just won't stop, yea he's cute but he's younger then me. If a guy isn't older then me its a no go, I don't want to be older then my mans. Even if he's cute and talented.

Zachie 🌵

Good morning sunshine :)

Good morning Zach 👼

What are you up to today?

Chillin w/ Anna and maybe Daniel

Daniel? oH i SeE

wHaT dO yOu sEe?

oH nOtHiNg

i HaTe yOu

oUcH

CaN wE sToP tExtIng lIkE tHiS

Yea lol its just fun 😂

I'll text you later kid👋

Okay but stop calling me kid!

I look up at Anna who's been watching me "keep calling him kid, he gets so mad about and it's funny" I giggle "I mean he is! Yea he's almost 17 blah blah blah he's still a child" Daniel chuckles "who are you guys talking about?" I look up at him "Zach" he furrows his eyebrows "like Zach Zach?" I nod "like Zachary Dean Herron" Anna and I chuckle. Daniel smiles and shakes his head "he is a kid". I smile faintly at him, Anna nudges me and whispers "you're starring" I freeze and look away, I didn't even realize I was starring in the first place. I don't know if he heard us or if he just thought of something else, or if already knew I was starring. When he looks up his ocean blue eyes danced around in the sunlight and his lips curved up into a perfect smile. The smile that shows his imperfectly perfect tooth gap. My face was probably the color of tomato, my stomach flopped and flipped. What is going on.

Daniels POV.

Zach? Why is she talking to Zach? Geez he wasn't kidding when he said he was gonna slide in, he even got her number. I don't even follow her on Instagram, yet. I feel her grey eyes on me, I don't look at her I keep my head down eating my cereal. There wasn't anything left to pretend to eat, I swallowed my pride but then I hear Anna "your starring". My cheeks heat up slightly and look up meeting her grey eyes, when I think of the color grey I think of cold, dark and ice but when I look into Hallie's grey eyes with blue shooting out around her pupil that makes it look like a flower, I think of the sun and sun flowers. She lights up a room and of course I shouldn't say that since I met her two days ago but in those two days I've noticed the way my mom and dad smile when she walks in and the way Anna lights up and the way Tyler smirks. Me I don't know what I do but I hope she has the effect on me that she has on them.

I peel my eyes from her and look at Anna who had her eyebrow up then she smirked and jumped off her stool. Hallie followed her I watched them step up the stairs, Hallie walked up the stairs on her tiptoes, she looked so elegant but she also had a small bounce in each step. Why am I observing so much of Hallie? I don't usually do this. I frown when their back disappear into Anna's room.

I text the band group chat.

Giraffe neck Seavey 🐴
Hello people!

Corbitch Besson 🔬
Shhh I'm sleeping 😴

Zach Heroine 💉
Hey Daniel 😏

HoEnAh mArrAy 😎
What's with the smirk? But hey y'all

Giraffe neck Seavey 🐴
Yea Zach, what's with the smirk?

Noodles Avery 🍜
Oh snap, what's about to go down?

Zach Heroine 💉
lol I gotcho girl

Giraffe neck Seavey 🐴
Haha Zach, one she isn't my girl. Two she literally just said you were a kid.

Noodles Avery🍜
Dani got a girl???

Corbitch Besson 🔬
Nvm sleep! What's about to go down

HoEnAh mArrAy 😎
Wait. How come we didn't know you had a girl?

Giraffe neck Seavey 🐴
Because I don't! She doesn't belong to anyone.

Noodles Avery 🍜
Awe Dani, so sweet of you but are you talking to her?

Giraffe neck Seavey 🐴
In person, I just met her.

Zach Heroine 💉
But you've known of her for years.

Corbitch Besson🔬
Years?

Giraffe neck Seavey🐴
Yea, she's been Anna's best friend for about 3 years

HoEnAh mArrAy 😎
Damn Daniel, (lol) talk to her more. Maybe y'all are meant to be 😉

Giraffe neck Seavey 🐴
Idk.

Noodles Avery 🍜
what's her @ ??

Zach Heroine 💉
@hallieray :)

Noodles Avery🍜
Woah. She's pretty.

HoEnAh mArrAy 😎
Yea she is lol, I'm following her.

Corbitch Besson🔬
I'll ask my queen first :)

Zach Heroine 💉
I'm already following her :)))

Giraffe neck Seavey 🐴
We know Zach.
👀 by Zach Heroine💉, and 3 others..

I click onto her Instagram, I refreshed it until it said that all of them followed her, me being the only one who hadn't. "Whatcha looking at" she chuckles and her laugh fills the room, my face heats up and i turn to meet her grey eyes. "Sorry, I was just- you know what I was stalking" I admit, her face reddens and she smiles widely. She walked to the fridge tapping my shoulder "why don't you click that follow button" she takes out three water bottles and winks at me tossing one bottle to both of my siblings. "You wanna come with us?" Tyler asked me "where to?" I smile and nodded at Hallie "her favorite hike, we were just gonna run but she wanted to hike" I stand up quickly and nod "of course I love hiking" I grab a bottle and follow them out the door.

🌻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 7 19
read to find out
266K 5.5K 61
-𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐘 ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── ❝ 𝘻𝘢𝘤𝘩, 𝘪 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 ❞ ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── © -peachyseavey™
323 22 20
read to find out
5K 211 79
See what your life would be like with one of the Why Don't We Boys! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Jonah, Daniel, Corbyn, Jack, and Zach