My Wattpad Love✔️

By Ariana_Godoy

Julie has always been the shy type. Her world changes when she finds wattpad, a very popular ebook community... More

My Wattpad Love
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
One Shot Contest Details and answers to questions ;)

Chapter 21

1.3M 43.4K 19.3K
By Ariana_Godoy

Unedited chapter! This story will be edited when I finished it because right now, I really don't have time to do it!

 Facebook group on External link >>>> 

 ~You’re the antidote that gets me by ~ Something strong like a drug that gets me high~

My Wattpad Love

Chapter 21

“You’re a chicken!”

“I’ m not!”

“Yes, you are”

“I’m not!” I repeated annoyed. Laura hadn’t stopped teasing me about the entire Evan thing. According to her, I was a hopeless coward. She certainly didn’t get the part where he told me he wanted me to be my friend. He said that was all he could offer me and I’d accepted it. Being his friend was better than nothing. However, it was going to be a lot of harder than I thought.

Anyway, back to the present, it was lunch time; we were sitting on one of the cafeteria’s square tables. Yeah, I finally came back to school. I had a lot to catch up with but Lau was helping me with it, besides annoying the hell out of me of course.

“Admit it.” She said aiming her fork at me.

“I am not a chicken,” I uttered each word slowly.

“Who’s a chicken?” Jason joined us sitting next to Laura.

“Jules,” Lau replied quickly. Jason gave me a confused look before focusing on his full tray of food. That guy could eat like a pig.

“Why?” he asked giving his burger a bite.

“Well, she is crazy about Evan but she didn’t even try kissing him last week.” I glared at Laura but she ignored me when she heard the voice of her current boyfriend.

“Hey, guys, what’s up?” Jordan greeted us. Jason nodded and I simply smiled at him. Jordan kissed Lau shortly “Hey, hottie.” Lau giggled. I rolled my eyes.

“Hey, handsome.” She replied batting her eyelashes at him.

“I’m going to steal this beauty from you for a sec,” Jordan informed us holding her hand. Jason and I simply nodded.

The lovely couple left to do God knows what and I was kind of glad they did because Lau could be really annoying when she got something in mind. She was determined to get me to tell Evan my feelings.

Yeah, like I would be brave enough to do that.

 Now, there was just me and Jason. It was then I remembered Jason knew Evan. I snapped my head towards him. Jason’s mouth was full; he stared at me confused like a deer caught in the headlights.

“What?” he managed to ask through his full mouth.

“First of all, swallow that.” I ordered disgusted “And second, how come you didn’t tell me you knew Evan?” I waited for him to swallow his food and take a sip of his coca-cola.

“I didn’t know it was the same Evan.” Jason shrugged “Small world, huh?” I punched his shoulder.

“Helen is his sister.” I whispered.

“So?”

“You’re using my ultimate crush’ sister as a sex toy?” I inquired demandingly.

“In my defense, I met her first.”

“What?” I scowled at him.

“Helen and I were already screwing before you met Evan.” He explained.

“Can you just not say that word, please?” I pleaded holding the brick of my nose between my index and my thumb.

“What? Screwing?”

“Oh God!”

“Oh come on, you’re seventeen. You can say bad words, you know.”

“Jason, focus!” I poked his forehead.

“Stop hitting me!”

“Then stop changing the subject” I shot back annoyed. Jason sighed.

“What do you want me to do?”

“She and Evan have been through enough. I just hope she doesn’t get hurt because of you.”

“What would she? Listen,” Jason started seriously “We both know what we’re doing. It’s not like I lied to her to get her on my bed. She knows how this works.”

“I’m sorry but I don’t believe in that ‘Friends with benefits’ thing. I mean, haven’t you watched the movie? Haven’t you read the statistics? One of you is going to get attached and most of times; it’s the girl who gets attached.”

“Since when do you read statistics?”

“Since I got sick and spent a week doing nothing in my house but that’s not the point.” I lied shamelessly. Truth was, I actually did some research about the Friend with benefits thing since that day we watched the movie. I had the hope that could work with Evan. Yeah, I know that’s lame but hey it was not easy to control this urge I had to kiss him.

“Jules, I…” Jason trailed off running his fingers through his hair “She’s cool with this. I know she is.”

“Really?” I narrowed my eyes at him. Jason looked away nervously “What are you hiding from me?”

“Nothing.” He scratched his ear.

“You’re omitting something.”

“I’m not.”

“Yes, you just scratched your ear. You do that when you lie.” I accused him.

“Arg!” Jason growled “Sometimes, I hate you for knowing me so much.”

“So? What is it?” he hesitated for a moment “Come on, spit it out.”

“Well, it’s probably nothing…”

“Spit it out, Jason.”

“The other day we were doing it in my car and-“

“Oh my God! Seriously? Your car? I’m so not getting in that car again.” Jason gave me a killer look “Sorry, sorry, continue.”

“I was on top, it felt so good-“

“Ok, you can skip the details.” I scrunched my nose in disgust.

“The thing is, I looked down at her and we locked gazes for a moment. I felt something, I’m not sure. There was something in her eyes that caught me and somehow that made everything more intense.” I couldn’t help grinning at him.

“You’re sooooo falling for her.” I teased excited.

“What? No! I’m not looking for anything serious right now and you know it.”

“Alright, just answer me this,” I couldn’t remove the big grin from my face as I spoke “are you seeing someone else?”

“No,”

“So you’re exclusive?”

“I guess so.”

“Is she seeing someone else?” I asked watching his reaction. He pressed his lips together as his jaw clenched. Oh boy, he was so into that girl.

“I don’t know,” he replied shrugging his shoulders “I don’t care.”

“Liar.” I chuckled. I was happy to know he cared for her. I mean, Jason was a good boy. Even though, he had his player’s moments a few times, he didn’t lie to the girls. He let them know how things were going to be from the beginning. I think that was pretty fair, the girls knew what they were getting themselves into. He didn’t act like he wanted something serious to get them on his bed. That was Shane’s modus operandi. I was sure he’d lied to Melissa; heck he even lied to me to get me to help him with her. He broke hearts easily without looking back.

Thinking of the devil…

Shane Mason, better known as the Antichips or Jerkpid, made his way through the cafeteria. He walked like he owned the place and everyone in it. He was wearing blue jeans and a dark sweater with a blue t-shirt underneath, it made his skin look paler than usual. Every girl in the room-including me- was staring at him. Most of the girls gazed at him dreamily whilst others were glaring at him. He probably broke their hearts. I prayed to God for him not to see me. He stopped in front of a table filled with guys. I looked back at my food and started eating.

Thank you, God.

“Jones,” Shane’s voice sounded right behind me.

I celebrated too soon.

I felt his hands on my shoulder; he squeezed them gently “You came back.”

“No, I’m a hologram.” I replied sarcastically. Jason snickered. Shane let go of my shoulders and sat next to me.

“Sarcasm doesn’t suit you, Jones.” I looked at him and instantly regretted it. We were way too close for my liking. Besides, Shane was looking hot today. I swallowed hard and he smirked knowingly. He could be a heartless jerk but he sure knew how hot he was “Close your mouth, babe. No need to drool in public,” I glared at him and straightened in my seat to look at Jason, but I only found an empty seat.

“Where’s Jason?” I asked frowning.

“He left when you started drooling over me,”

“I wasn’t-Ah, never mind.” I took a sip of my strawberry’s juice. It was then I remembered Shane knew about wattpad and Evan “How do you know about wattpad?” I glanced at him from the corner of my eye, Shane tensed up.

“What are you talking about?”

“Last week, when you asked me about Evan … you said ‘That’s the guy from wattpad, isn’t he?’” I fully looked at him this time. Shane shifted on his seat.

“Hum, I said that?” I nodded “Well, let’s just say Laura is not good keeping secrets when she’s with Jordan.” My jaw almost dropped to the floor.

“She told you?” I asked shocked.

“Yeah,” Shane mumbled and got off the chair “I gotta go now. See you around.” Ok, that was just weird. I was left alone just like that. I’d always thought it was kind of depressing to eat alone, it seemed like my friends didn’t think the same way.

Way to go, guys!

 **

After eating –more like devouring- my food, I stared at my glass of Strawberry’s juice.

Mrs. Strawberry…

Evan…

The only thought of him made my stomach flutter. I couldn’t stop thinking about him. Everything reminded me of him, even the glass of strawberry juice I had in front of me. How could something so simple remind me of him? My phone buzzed in my pocket snapping me out of my thoughts. I quickly checked it. It was a text from Evan. Yeah, I finally got his number. I touched my phone’s screen to open the text.

From: Evan <3

Guess what?

Me: What?

Him: I’m eating Ruffles ;)

Me: -.-! So you decided to rub it on my face?

Him: Of course.

Me: That’s so sweet of you (Sarcasm!)

Him: I don’t know why you like them so much though. They’re not that good.

Oh, he did not just say that! I glared at my phone’s screen.

Me: You don’t wanna go there.

Him: You don’t scare me, little peach.

Me: Again with the nicknames?

Him:  Yeah ;)

Me: I’m gonna find a nickname for you and it won’t be nice.

Him: Right, I’m so scared.

I narrowed my eyes at the screen, I was about to reply when the bell rang. I told him I would text him later before running out of the cafeteria. I couldn’t be late to my next class.

 **

 By the end of the day, I was dragging myself out of school. I wasn’t sick anymore but I was still kind of weak. Mom said that was normal, that sensation would last for a few days. I hated being sick. At least, my mother was a doctor and I didn’t have to go to the hospital. I hated hospitals, they gave me the chills since the day I watched a marathon of horror Japanese movies. They all took place in some gloomy, creepy hospital. I shivered remembering them.

Yawning, I started to cross the football field to get to the parking lot. I really hoped Laura hadn’t forgotten about me. She was my ride today. I felt a few eyes on me, the football team was practicing. I tried to ignore the stares. I knew I wasn’t really good-looking, especially today. I was wearing worn pants and a loose purple t-shirt that said ‘Bite me’ on the front. My hair was in a lazy bun and I didn’t put any make-up whatsoever that morning. Conclusion: I probably looked terrible.

My phone buzzed in my hand and I opened the text quickly.

From: Evan <3

Nice t-shirt ;)

I frowned and stopped on my tracks. I lifted my gaze to scan my surroundings. My heart started hammering inside my chest. He couldn’t have seen me, could he? As in reply, my eyes caught some movement on the way ahead of me. There he stood…

Evan…

He was leaning against a black car. My breath was caught inside my lungs. My stomach did a black flip. I wasn’t expecting to see him so soon. I wasn’t mentally prepared to see him. God, he looked so hot. He was wearing dark pants, a grey hoodie with a dark t-shirt underneath. His midnight-black hair was messy in a sexy way. His full lips formed a sexy smirk. We were still a few meters away. I found the strength to start walking again. My hands were getting sweaty as I approached to him. I swallowed feeling my dry throat. How could he make feel so much by just standing in front of me?

“Hey, what are you do-doing here?” I stuttered nervously. He shoved his hands inside his hoodie’s pockets.

“I’m waiting for Helen,” he replied casually.

“Oh,” I looked down at the pavement playing with my fingers.

Breathe!

“Jules?” his sexy voice sent a shiver through my spine. I looked up to meet his penetrating deep dark eyes. They seemed to pull me towards him.

“Yeah?”

“Are you okay? You look a little pale,” his eyes were scrutinizing me.

I just want to kiss you like there’s no tomorrow, that’s all.  

“I’m fine.” I said instead. Evan narrowed his eyes slightly.

“You sure?” I simply nodded.

“So,” I started clapping my hands trying to act casual “I’ve never seen you before here,”

“I don’t come here very often. I only come when Helen doesn’t have a ride.” He explained “I guess I’m her last option.” I chuckled.

“That’s nice of you to come all the way here to give her a ride home.” I stated honestly.

“You think I’m nice now?” he cocked an eyebrow playfully.

“Maybe,”

“Maybe?” he asked taking a step towards me.

“Yeah,” I teased grinning at him. He smiled, his cute dimples forming on his cheeks.

He looked so cute when he smiled.

“What about you? Do you have a ride home?”

“Hum,” I held my chin as if I was deep in thought when I was actually scanning the parking lot “Laura is my ride but I don’t see her around.”

“She left a few minutes ago,” Evan said coolly.

“What? Really? You saw her?” Evan nodded. I growled in frustration, how could she forget about me?

“I can give you a ride home,” Evan offered “I mean, if you want to.”

“Are you sure?” I asked not knowing if Helen would be cool with this.

“Of course.” A cool breeze brushed past us, making a lock of my hair to get loose from the bun. Evan extended his hand towards me and tuck the rebel hair behind my ear. I stopped breathing when his fingertips made contact with my skin. His eyes never left mine. He cupped my cheek and I fought the urge to close my eyes. Then, his thumb caressed my lower lip slowly. I parted my lips in anticipation.

What was he doing?

“Evan!” A sharp voice shouted snapping me out of the moment. Evan took a step backwards, retracting his hand “Didn’t you get my text?” a very cheerful Helen asked Evan as she came towards us.

“What text?” Evan frowned at her.

“I texted you telling you I didn’t need a ride. Jason is going to take me home.” It was then she noticed me “Hey, you’re Jules, right?”

“Yep, that’s me.” I smiled at her.

“It’s good to meet you. Jason has told me a lot about you.” I sensed a bit of jealousy in her tone but ignored it.

“Yeah, he told me a lot about you, too.”

Including how good it was last time you two did it in his car.

I was so not going to say that. Helen stared at me for a moment, her eyes scanning my body and then going up to my face. Her shoulders relaxed and she smirked. She probably didn’t feel threatened by me anymore. I mean, I looked pretty bad right now. I wouldn’t consider myself a threaten.

“Well, I have to go. He’s waiting for me.” She said squeezing Evan’s shoulder “Sorry, bro. I didn’t mean to make you come for nothing.”

“It’s cool.” Evan replied. Helen glanced at me and gave me a closed mouth smile.

“It was nice to meet you, Jules.” She said before walking off. I could tell she wasn’t really a fan of me already. And to think, she actually got laid using my condoms.

Ungrateful girl!

“You ready?” Evan’s voice caught my attention. It was then I came back to reality.

Evan was going to take home…

Alone…

We were going to be alone in his car.

Oh boy, I was going to need all my self-control to survive this chaotic ride home.

Because hell, my urge to kiss that mysterious sexy boy was growing bigger each passing second.

“Yep, I’m ready.” I said smiling at him.

Tempting ride, here we go.

X M W L X

 A/N: Hello, awesomers (Yeah, I made up that word cause I’m cool like that) I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as much I loved writing it. I’m finally recovered. I had this chapter ready since yesterday but lighting hit the internet antenna so I was doomed to keep you waiting. Thank you for your nice messages and for each time you voted and commented, it truly means the world to me! I just want you to know I appreciate each one of you! (Yeah, I’m getting corny here so better go now)

Ruffles for everyone! :D Not really ;) They’re all for me. Juanita’s tacos are also mine *winks at Juanita*

Love,Arix. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 517 41
Fahad Muhammad samli grew up in a very wealthy family . He was very arrogant and selfish because of his families wealth. But in their family they gra...
BLUE BLOOD By ec

Teen Fiction

362K 13.7K 63
Anybody who is a somebody knows that the blue-blooded heirs of Queens Erlington Academy keep secrets. Never fall in love with a blue blood or you'll...
63.9K 1.5K 24
"Shit!" I muttered under my breath. He pulled open the door and headed for me with a smile that made my skin crawl. I withdrew my gun from my bag and...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...