Her Kookie (LisKook FF)

By masalatan

"His love just feels like a boomerang that never comes back to him..." A Story of Love That Grew Between Two... More

Characters and Backstory
1. We!
2. Brainwash
3. Still Friends?
4. Best Friends Forever
6. Photographs
7. Take Care of You
8. Timberlands and Shopping
9. Special Chapter: 27.03.2018
10. Euphoria
Author's Note
11. Blooper
12. Getaway
13. Boomerang
14. Begin
15. The First Night
16. Banana Milk Smoothie
17. Touches
18. Revealed
19. Mine
20. Temptations
Tag and Rant (A/N)
21. Aloha!
22. Haweewee
23. Danger
24. Forts
25. New Chapter...
26. Fireworks
27. Be Strong...
28. Get Through...
29. Smiles
30. Happy Ever After
Special Chapter: 01.09.2023

5. A New Bond

4.3K 136 142
By masalatan

3rd Person POV

Lisa's Dressing Room

The day has finally arrived...

The day when the two best friends finally give a new name to their relationship...

"Look at you!" Chaeyoung held Lisa's shoulders from the back as she mooned over her elegant reflection in the mirror.

Her satin sheath gown, hugged each and every one of her curves...

French lace veiling her bare back...

Her hair braided up in a twisted updo, as her bangs fell over her radiant face...

Jennie stretched her arm over the dressing table, and picked up a box containing a pair of white pearl studs, with platinum florals.

"A gift from me..." She said, bringing a smile to Lisa's face. She moved closer to her and carefully put them on for her.

"Jendeukie~~ I love it~~" Lisa held Jennie's hand that was now on her shoulder.

Chaeyoung also grabbed another box from the table, and said "... and here's my gift for our precious Lalisa..."

She opened it to reveal a silver, crystal and pearl bridal comb.

"Oh my! Chaeng~~" Lisa looked at Chaeyoung through the mirror.

"Here... I'll put it on for you..." Chaeyoung said as she positioned her veil, and delicately placed the comb in her hair. 

"And finally my turn..." Jisoo walked up, and handed her a peachy pink, peony bridal bouquet, decorated with juliet roses.

Feeling overwhelmed, Lisa choked up, "Jisoo unnie~~~" 

"No no no! No crying, Lisa..." Chaeyoung interrupted her.

"Yep... I worked hard on the makeup..." Jennie added desperately, making all of them giggle.

Jisoo suddenly sighed. "You know... I thought Jennie or Chaeng would be next...." She smiled softly.

"Yah..." Jennie scolded her in a low voice. They don't want to hurt Lisa's feelings...

"Only because they're officially in a relationship..." She quickly added.

A slight frown made itself visible on Lisa's face.

"But you know what..." She placed her hand on Lisa's shoulder. ".... Jungkook is the first and last choice I had for you...." She smiled feeling happy. 

Confusion had now taken over Lisa, "Unnie?..." 

"Yes... Lisa..." Chaeyoung added. "The way you are with him, and the way he takes care of you... I shipped you guys ever since we met...." She crossed her arms as she smiled.

Hearing the two, Lisa gawkily said, "It's because we grew up together... and we're best friends..." 

Jennie sighed. "Anyway.... you'll know some day..." She quickly said and started to distract her again. "Now up up.... we've gotta go..." She gestured with her hands as well.

Jungkook's Dressing Room

"Wahhhh... our maknae!" Namjoon entered the room clapping his hands.

"Ohhh!" Hoseok extolled after him. "You really look handsome in a Tuxedo!" 

Jin suddenly walked up to Jungkook, "Here... I'll do your tie for you..." 

"Hyung...." Taehyung called Jin. "Give him some married life advice..." He added, making the rest burst out in laughter.

Jin sighed following the question. "My case is different... but for Lisa... treat her like a princess, and always love her like you do..." He said rather seriously, making Jungkook look up at him in surprise.

"I never thought the maknae will be marrying so soon...." Yoongi joined in. "I thought he was going to take his time with her...." Upon hearing this, Jungkook immediately turned back to the boys behind him.

His brain trying to intercept whether what he's thinking is true or not...

Hoseok smiled at the confused maknae, "What?" 

"H-how..." Jungkook managed to mutter.

"How did we know?" Jimin chimed in. "I think everyone else knows... except of Lisa... that you love her...."

This left Jungkook very startled, and his eyes opened even wider this time...

*jungshook*

"E-every... one..." He mumbled again.

"Yes Jungkookie... everyone... us... the girls... all of us..." Namjoon smiled slyly, flashing his dimple.

 Upon hearing this, Jungkook involuntarily tilted his head to side, and shut his eyes tight.

"Oh cmon, Jungkook... don't be so surprised..." Jin said from behind the embarrassed maknae. 

"The way she is with you, and the way you take care of her... we knew how you felt about her ever since we met...." Jimin smiled at a very flustered Jungkook.

"Yep... that's why I never tried to flirt with her..." Taehyung said boringly, earning a smack on the head from Jin. "Oww.... I was just joking!" He rubbed his head.

Breathing out heavily, Jungkook said "Please... please don't tell her!" He said frightfully. 

The others burst out laughing once again at this cute, but desperate action of the maknae.

"Don't worry, Jungkookie..." Jimin said catching his breath. "We've left that to you..." He placed his hand on his shoulder.

"But we'll still be continuing to try to get the two of you closer in the other way... and not just as best friends..." Taehyung added with a smirk.

This statement got Jungkook's attention.

"What do you mean, 'still'?" Jungkook narrowed his eyes at Taehyung.

"Sh*t!" Yoongi cursed under his breath, and glared at Taehyung. So did the others...

"What did you guys do..." Jungkook crossed his arms as his eyebrows knitted together.

"Well..." Hoseok started hesitantly. "... things like jamming the bedroom door when Lisa was sick... throwing questions related to her during truth and dare... and all other small moments..."

"You guys did all that?" Jungkook asked as all feelings such as embarrassment, annoyance, and nervousness hit him.

"Yep... the girls too..." Jin added.

Jungkook looked down thinking to himself, 'Everyone knows, but her...'. He shook his head, realizing that.

"Anyway... we should be going now..." Namjoon announced.

At the Wedding Altar 

Dressed handsomely in a black tuxedo, Jungkook stood on the altar with his hand placed on the other, as he waited for his bride.

The boys stood behind him on the right side of the altar, while the girls stood to the left.

Everyone's eyes were at the door waiting for the bride to enter.

And there she was...

Gracefully, walking down the altar as she held on to her father's arm tight. He made sure that he was not going to let her fall.

Jungkook looked up to see his best friend/bride walking towards him as she shyly looks down.

Too many eyes were on her right now...

His mouth opened in awe as he admired each and every thing about her... her eyes... her smile... her....

'So this is it...' He thought in his head. 'There's my best friend, and the one I'll be spending my life with...' 

Everything else was a haze to him...

All he could see was the girl he loved and will love forever walking to him, and looking at him in the eyes.

Leaving her arm, Lisa's father places her hand in Jungkook's hand, "Here son... promise you'll take care of her..." He said tearfully.

Not breaking contact with his bride's eyes, he says "Forever..."

She was the only thing he saw, not realizing that it was now the time for them to take their vows.

"I, Jeon Jungkook, promise to you, Lisa, my partner in crime, my best friend... that I shall always love you for being there for me. I shall always love you for never being afraid to be silly with me, for taking ugly pictures with me, for dancing with me. I shall always love you, take care of you, and be honest with you. I promise to always be your life buddy, openly joining in your adventures, and bringing you in mine. Even when we're old, with saggy skin, I promise to still be your best friend, and I promise to forever be your partner in life..."

"And I, Lalisa Manoban, promise to you, Jeon Jungkook, my kookie, my homie... that I'll always be by your side, through your ups and downs, through silly times and stinky times. I promise to be your biggest supporter, to encourage you, and challenge you. I will always love you for putting up with my unique sense of humor. I will always love you for dealing with all those bugs, and bearing with my screams. I will always love you for loving me the way I am. And I promise to forever and always be your best friend and love you no matter what..."

Claps and cheers filled the area as the two finally exchanged their vows. 

 They were all more than happy.  

"Please exchange your rings" The officiant said.

The two abided by and sealed their vows and promises to each other, by exchanging their rings.

"You may now kiss the bride..." The officiant conducted, facing Jungkook.

As he leaned closer, Lisa felt her heart beating faster and faster...

It's all still a bit weird to her...

She still has not been able to stop thinking about the last time he kissed her...

And this time, there was no way she could back away...

She closed her eyes, as a way of not revealing her uneasiness.

She felt his breath on her nose, as he put his hand on her cheek.

A soft kiss was placed... not on her lips... but on her forehead....

She slowly opened her eyes to look up and meet his. A small smile spread across their faces upon the eye contact.

She loved it that he gave her the space she wanted...

More and more cheers and applause could be heard as he replaced his hand around her waist...

Soon after... Jimin was ready to sing for the couple.... 

The happiest people right now were all the boys and girls standing behind the two best friends. They have all waited too long to finally see their beloved maknaes together... happy and smiling...  

Author's Note

*dan dan daran... dan dan daran*

NyongAn!!!

LisKook are officially married (in the story)!!! 

YESSS!! 🤵👰💃🕺🙌

Stay updated...

Keep Blinking Armys!! You are all kaep kaep jjang!!!

I PURPLE all of you!!!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

.

.

Also... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIN YOONGI GENIUS JANG JANG MAN BBOONG BBOONG aka SUGA aka AGUST D aka SHOOKY aka MIN YOONJI!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 437 23
๐‰๐ž๐จ๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค ร— ๐Ž๐‚. ๐š‚๐š™๐š˜๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š› : ๐’๐š๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  :) *read at your own risk*
144K 5.7K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
99.2K 2.9K 21
(A Liskook fanfic) "Ever since high school to college, I've been into you secretly. You don't know how much I like you, I mean, I love you" "And so...
14.4K 1.1K 11
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฐ : Alternate Universe โค๏ธ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : Jimin is seen shy around Jungkook these days...