Till Life Do Us Part (A Zaure...

By ZaurenLove

A Zauren fanfic, where family means nothing, truth is your escape, leaving is your only option, love is your... More

Part One: Not Anymore..
Part Two: Story of Her Life
Part Three: Too Many Locks, Not Enough Keys.
Part Four: My Unbiological Sister
Part five: Read Your Past to Write Your Future..
Part Six: Breaking Down
Part Seven: One Way Ticket
Part Eight: Lauren Styles
Part Nine: She's not a Directioner!
Part Ten: Lies and Eyes
Part Eleven: Bad Habit..
Part Twelve: You've got the wrong idea..
Part Thirteen: No Explanations Needed
Part Fourteen: Hidden Secrets..
Part Fifteen: Cold Hands, Warm Heart
Part Sixteen: Jumping to Conclusions
Part Seventeen: Boys and Pads!
Part Eighteen: The Past Will Never be Forgotten
Part Nineteen: An Unexpected Visitor
Part Twenty: Double Fight!
Part Twenty-one: Loud Nightmare
Part Twenty-Two: I'm not afraid..
Part Twenty-Three: Catching Breath in a Web of Lies
Part Twenty-four: Time Never Heals a Wound.
Part Twenty-Five: Her name was Emily..
Part Twenty-Six: Because of Me..
Part Twenty-seven: I Promise
Part Twenty-Eight: The Best Chef Ever!
Part Twenty-Nine: Some Embarrassment, Some Jealousy
Part Thirty: The Way You Look Tonight
Part Thirty-One: Perfect Rhythm
Part Thirty-Two: You Had Me at Hello
Part Thirty-Three: Falling for The Wrong Guy
Part Tirty-Four: Hidden Feelings
Part Thirty-Five: Hello Mommy..
Part Thirty-Six: Too Late to Apologize
Part Thirty-Seven: Lost Childhood
Part Thirty-Eight: Irresistible Desires
Part Thirty-Nine: Over Before It Began
Part Forty: Lovesick Confessions
Part Forty-One: Love Would Never Leave Us Alone
Part Forty-Two: Crazy In Love
Part Forty-Three: Better Than Movies
Part Forty-Four: Life Has To End, Love Doesn't.
Hints
Part Forty-Five: Truth Hurts, Lies Are Worse.
Part Forty-Six: For Your Love I Will Sacrifice
Part Forty-Seven: Remember The Night.. Regret The Mistake..
Part Forty-Eight: True Love Is The Gift
Part Fifty: The Reason Behind Our Lies.
Part Fifty-One: Precious Moments Of Happiness.
Part Fifty-Two: Hearts On The Edge Of Breaking
Part Fifty-Three: Time For Secrets To Be Revealed.
Part Fifty-Four: Smile Through The Tears, Laugh Through The Pain.
Part Fifty-Five: Love Might Not Be Enough
Part Fifty-Six: Pride Over Love
Part Fifty-Seven: We Weren't Meant To Be
Part Fifty-Eight: Kill The Last Hope
Part Fifty-Nine: Brothers' Fight
Part Sixty: Wind From The Past
Part Sixty-One: Just Another Broken Heart
Part Sixty-Two: Tears of the Sky
Part Sixty-Three: Living The Nightmares
Part Sixty-Four: Shattered Promises
Part Sixty-Five: Tortured by Memories
Part Sixty-Six: Battle of Forgetting
Part Seventy: Helpless Souls
Till Death Do Us Part - The End

Part Forty-Nine: Desire, Lust, And a Sin.

1.7K 46 17
By ZaurenLove

A/N: ughhhhhh I'm soooo sorry for being late, but as you know the World Cup has started and I'm so obsessed with football so I'm currently spending all my time watching TV xD

Okay, let's talk about this chapter for a moment. as all of you noticed I'm not good at all in writing dirty scenes and things like that... but I did my best to write this chapter, so hope you like it.

I don't know how to say this but.... um. just don't read this if you're not over 18.. or 16.. I don't know, do whatever makes you comfortable.

Ignore the mistakes, imagine the situation, feel the love, cry a bit.. do whatever you want xD

I'm so nervous and embarrassed actually, hope you like this.. please tell me your opinion.

Love you all :)xx

Harry's POV:

"And the winner of the global success award is......" I held my breath and closed my eyes, praying that James Corden, the presenter, would say our name. "ONE DIRECTION!" he shouted out loudly and I heard the crowd around me standing and screaming for us.

"We won!" Zayn exclaimed as he got up and hugged me, that's only when I opened my eyes and looked around me. all the people were giving us a standing ovation and screaming our names. I broke the hug with Zayn and went to all the boys to hug them too.

After our group hug we walked to the stage to receive our award from Jamess, who hugged every one of us and congratulated us for winning.

"Wow, That's unbelievable." Louis started the speech as he held the award in his hands, "This award means so much for us. We want to thank our amazing fans, we wouldn't be here without them" 

"Yea, a massive thank you for our amazing fans all around the world, they are the best fans on the planet." Niall added and the crowd started clapping again.

"I want to say something too," I said through the mic and everyone stooped clapping to listen to me, "Umm.. I want to thank my amazing family, each one of them, from the smallest member to the oldest one. I want to thank my mother who supported me since I was a small kid. she never stopped telling me that I have a great voice, even since when my voice sounded like a chicken coking." I joked and everyone laughed.

I stooped for a moment, taking a deep breath, "and I want to thank my little sister, Lauren." I heard gasps and whispers coming from the crowd but that didn't stop me from carrying on, "I know that some of you, or all of you to be more correct, don't know that I have a sister because I've never mentioned her before, but I do have a sister and she's so... amazing and beautiful," everyone squealed and Zayn wrapped his arm around my shoulder, encouraging me to continue, "she's so funny too and she takes care of me. she lives with me and the boys and they all love her as much as I do..." 

"Yeah and she cooks a very delicious food!" Niall interrupted me, causing everyone to laugh again.

"That's right Nialler, she cooks a very delicious food,"  I smiled to Niall and continued, "I'm so lucky to have her by my side, I want to thank her for everything she did to me. Lauren, I know you're watching this sweetie, so I want to thank you for everything and.. I love you.. I love you so much." And with that I ended the speech. The crowd stood up to their feet and started clapping and screaming loudly. Me and the boys had another group hug before walking out of the stage and sitting back to our table.

"That was so brave, Harold!" Louis exclaimed, giving me a pat on the shoulder as we sat in our places around the table.

"Yeah, Simon is definitely going to kill me." I mumbled nervously.

"Let him do whatever he wants, she's your sister and everyone has the right to know." Zayn said then bent close to me and whispered in my ear, "And they have the right to know about your girlfriend too." and with that he sat up in his seat and gave me a wink. I smiled to him and nodded, this is going to happen soon.

"Harry Styles?" Suddenly, someone patted on my shoulder from behind. I turned to see who it was and my eyes widend when I saw Kendall Jenner standing in front of me.

"Kendall?" I exclaimed and she nodded with a big smile, "Hey! how have you been?" I got up from my seat and hugged her tightly.

"Fine, what about you?" she asked as we broke the hug.

"Great. what a surprise! why didn't you tell me that you're in London? when did you arrive?" I asked in one breath and she chuckled. Kendall is my friend, I met her when I went to LA with the boys, and since then we've been close friends. there were some rumors about us dating becasue we spent a lot of time together, but none of those rumors was true. we're just frineds who wanted to have some fun, but of course, the paparazi deciedd that we were dating.

"2 days ago, I wasn't planning on coming actually but then my friend invited me to the Brit Awards and I just booked a ticket and came!" 

"You're still  hasty as I left you ha?" I nudged her slightly and she chuckled.

"Yeah, I guess I am." we laughed and she sat on the table with us.

"So, for how long you're going to stay in London?" I asked her after she greeted all the boys.

"Well, that depends on you." she smirked and i raised an eyebrow.

"How's that?" I asked.

"Remember when you came to LA and I took you to all the fimiliar places and clubs there?" she asked and I nodded.

"Well, you have to return the favor now." she smiled widely.

"Oh okay, you want me to be your tour guide?" I asked and she laughed with a nod,

"Yes exactlly." 

"Your wish is my command." I kissed her hand causing her to giggle shyly.

"You'd never change Styles, you'd never change"

Anne's POV:

I was pacing in my living room, holding my phone in my hands as I waited for Kendall's text. she called me 6hours ago and told me that she's going now to the cermoney. I was so worried that Harry is going to refuse her offer and tell her that he has a girlfriend,. I'm so nervous about everything, I just want Kendall to call me and tell me that everything is going to be alright.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed in my hands, indecating me that a new messgae has arrived. I opened it eagirly and looked at the sender, it was from Kendall.

We're going to meet tomorrow at 10 AM , he's taking me to Big Ben. 

I sighed in relief as I read the messgae, things are going so well till now. I wish everythnig works as I planned for..

Camila's POV:

"Can Harry Styles get any cuter?" Ally squeeled and I smiled to myself. we were in the resturant, watching the brits awards on the small tv that we have in the back. the girls didn't stop talking about Harry's cuteness for thanking his little sister and how lucky is she because she lives with one direction. I wonder what they'll do if they knew that his little sister is my best friend and her brother is my boyfriend.

"Did you hear what Niall said? she cooks for them. how amazing that sounds?" Normani added with excitement.

"Just imagine her life, she lives with one direction, how lucky is she." Dinah said with a sad tone.

 Lucky? if they only knew how  much this girl suffered.

"So? are we going to spend the whole night talking about one directoin?" I finally spoke.

"Didn't you see how Harry wa-" Ally was about to argue again but I cut her off.

"Yes I saw how cute, adorable, sweet, gentle, sexy and hot he was.  girls please, you've been talking about him for 2 hours!" I shouted, throwing my hands in the air.

"Wow, calm down Camz. we're just talking." Dinah snapped out,

"I'm sorry girls, I think I'm just tired." I apologiezed, looking at the ground. I felt guilty for shouting at them, but I was jealous. Hearing them calling my boyfriend sexy and cute and all of these things made me uncomfortable.

"It's okay sweetie, we feel you." Ally walked to me and gave me a tight hug.

"Thank you Ally." I smiled to her after we pulled away, but before she replies to me, my phone rang.

"Lauren." I told the girls as I saw Lauren's name on the screen. I've told the girls about Lauren and our frinedship, they loved our stories and the things we've been through together. they want to meet her and get to know her better after all what they've heard from me so I was planning on arranging a girls night at my house soon.

"Heeey Lolo, how are you?" I answered the phone,

"Great, I'm great. did you watch the cermoney?" Lauren asked with excitement.

"Yes, yes I did! oh my god did you hear what Harry said?" I exclaimed through the phone, earning hard glares from the girls, "I mean.. yeah, I saw it. Harry's speech was awesome." I corrected myself, using calmer tone as I started walking outside.

"Yes! Camila he mentioned me, he told everyone that I'm his sister, he's not ashamed of me anymore." Lauren's voice started shaking with happiness.

"He was never ashamed of you sweetie, he just needed the right time to speak."

"Yeah I know, but I just.. I feel more confidence now. I can't believe that people will officially recognize me as Lauren Styles, Harry's small sister." 

"You deserve this Lauren, you deserve everything you've got. you suffered a lot and you fought a lot, this is the least you should have."

"And I can''t ask for more, I just want this to last." 

"It will, it will last." 

Zayn's POV:

"I'm so proud of you." Lauren whispered to me before she placed a soft kiss over my lips. I pulled her closer to me when she was about to break the kiss and pressed my lips again over hers, kissing her with more passion than she did. We were laying over her bed and talking about what happned today. Lauren was so happy because of Harry's speech and how he told everyone about her.

 I came to Lauren's room after all the boys went to sleep. they were very exhausted today after the ceremony and the celebration that came after it. Actually, I was tired too, but I was missing Lauren even more. So I sneaked to her room after making sure that everyone fell asleep, specially Harry, who slept with his phone over his ear, talking to Camila.

"You know, I deserve to be rewarded for my hard work." I smirked, caressing her cheek after pulling away from the kiss.

"Oh really? and what do you suggest your reward to be?" she smiled widely, wrapping her arms loosely around my neck.

"Use your imagination." I winked at her and she giggled shyly.

"I'm not that good." she whispered, as she started kissing down my jaw, nipping and biting her way down to my neck, "I didn't practice enough." She chuckled over my neck, sending shivers through my body.

"Well, that's good as a start." I whimpered as she found my sweet spot and sucked hard on it, then licked it sweetly, "You're doing great baby."  I encouraged her, feeling her smile over my neck.

"Am I?" she stopped and looked at me, leaning her head against my chest.

"Yes, but that's not enough. I've worked so hard, you know." I breathed out, looking at the way her green eyes shined in the darkness of the room.

"And how hard you've worked?" she asked as she started drawing circles with her fingers over my inner tight.

"So hard, I've worked so hard." I squirmed, feeling her fingers moving up until they rested between my legs. My breath caught in my throat as I felt her soft touches reaching to my hard erection.

"So you're telling me that you've worked so hard?" she asked again teasingly as she started unbuckling my belt.

"God, yes Lauren. please stop." I breathed out and she chuckled.

"I want to reward you for your hard work. I want to appreciate you. I want you to feel special." she whispered the words seductivaly in my ear, before starting to trail wet kisses down my neck, opening the buttons of my shirt on her way down. She took of my shirt and ran her fingers over my abs, causing my breath to become heavier.

Lauren's POV:

I have no idea what I was doing. I've never seen a guys' cock before,  I've never done anything sexual before Zayn enterd my life. But everything has changed since I met him, I became another girl, I became braver, stronger, happier. I've changed a lot, and this man is the reason.

What was happening now was something I've never expect to do it before, but I wanted to do it for him, for us, for our love.

 I didn't plan anything before, everything came to my mind in this moment. but it felt right, and that's why I didn't stop.

He moaned slightly and arched his back when I started massaging him, dangersouly close to his hardening length.

"God, Lauren. you don't have to- oh shit." he whinned in pleasure when I rubbed on his eriction, palming him through his boxer.

"You were saying...?" I teased as I started rubbing faster. 

"Oh god," he moaned and bucked his hips upwards. I took this oppertinaty to push his pants down to his knees, leaving him in boxers only. 

I stared in shock at him, it was obvious that he was big. I felt my cheekc turning red in embaressmant of what I was about to do, but I didn't stop. I have to end what I've started, I want to do this, and being scared won't make me stop.

I started pushing his boxers down slowly, feeling him shiver when my cold fingers touched his bare skin. Finally, his boxers were down to his knees with his pants and his hard cock slapped against his abdomen. I gasped in shock and my eyes went wide when I saw it, it's my first time to see something like that and I felt afraid. Zayn sensed that so he sat up and looked at me.

"Baby, you don't have to do this." he whispered, his whole body covered with a thin layer of sweat. I shook my head and kept looking at his cock, feeling a werid feeling building inside of me.

"You know that I love you and that-" he started saying but I cut him off by grabbing the base of his cock tightly. "Fuck." he moaned and fell back in the bed, closing his eyes shut as I started pumping him up and down, leaning my face down until there were inches separating my mouth from his hard cock.

I want to please him, I want him to feel good. even if I'm so scared but I want to do this, I want to assure him that I'm ready to do anything and everything for him.

I took a deep breath and gathered all the courage inside of me. I closed my eyes and licked a stripe up. My hands were shaking but they were still grabbing his base and pumping him up and down, I lifted my head up slightly and looked at him, he was closing his eyes shut and tugging the sheets tightly between his fingers. The way his chest was raising up and down and the way his whole body was shaking with pleasure encouraged me to continue. So I did, I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock and sucked hard.

"God, Lauren. You're so good babe, you're amazing." He muttered, causing me to hum over his cock and suck faster and harder. I felt him squirming under me as he grabbed a fistful of my hair and pushed my head deeper. I gagged and pulled him off quickly, tears forming in my eyes as I started coughing.

"Oh my god, sorry babe. I'm so sorry," he mumbled breathlessly as he sat up.

I shook my head and smiled to him, "It's okay, lay back" I ordered, pushing him back before I placed a tender kiss over his now red tip and wrapped my lips again over his shaft.

"Dimmit, this is so good." He hissed as I sucked harder and faster, titling my head and moaning around him. I was breathing heavily through my nose, but continued sucking roughly as I could to appease him. Zayn was struggling to still his hips down so he won't push himself deeper inside of my mouth as he did before, so I decided to take him deeper by myself.

I closed my eyes shot and tried to relax my throat as I started swallowing him more and more, pushing his cock inch by inch inside my mouth until my lips reached the base of his cock. Zayn's breath was so heavy right now and his moans were out of control as I started pulling him out slowly and then push him back again. He sat up in place and grabbed the sheets tighter, his body shaking violintaly under mine.

"Shit, Lauren.. I'm..I'm…" he moaned loudly as he reached his hand again to grab my hair, "I'm gonna…." With one last moan he pulled me away of him roughly and wrapped his hand around himself, stroking fast as he released all his loud on the sheets.

I stared in shock at the white liquid that leaked down from him, not believing that I made it, I made him cum. I knew before that guys orgasm in  this way but I've never seen it before. This was the first time for me to see someone in this state, it was the first time for me to pleasure someone in this way.and it felt good, it felt so good.

"Jesus that was so fucking amazing." Zayn breathed out, collapsing back onto the bed, "Come here," he smiled to me and pulled me towards him. I smiled back and rested my head over his chest, listening to his heart as he bet rapidly.

"You were so good babe, you were so fucking good." He whispered in shaky voice, still not able to control his breaths. I was speechless but so happy in the same way, I was so happy because I made him happy and satisfied him, I was so happy because I had this effect on him, I was so happy because I did something for him.

"I love you." I whispered and kissed his chest tenderly as he stroked my back.

"God, I love you too, I love you so much." He kissed my head and rested his chin over it.

"Babe," I called.

"Hmm?" he hummed, still stroking my back.

"You have to go now so what happened last time won't happen again." I reminded him of what happened last time when he slept here and then had to jump from the balcony so the boys won't see him.

"I know baby, I know. just give me a minute, I can't move." he chuckled nervosly.

"Take your time." I smiled to myself as I closed my eyes, knowing that I'm safe in the arms of the man I love, the man that loves me, the man that will never leave me.

The coming days will proove that I was wrong..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 4.9K 40
Lauren Jauregui is your average teenage girl. During her Summer break she has no intentions but to spend it with her four best friends. That all chan...
56.3K 2.3K 46
Amid the chaos of a global pandemic and its ever-mounting death toll, where isolation and uncertainty have become the new norm, three men must come t...
30.1K 432 38
"They say God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. And as much as anyone can say how in...
634K 11.5K 95
[COMPLETED] 18+⚠️: Contains mature and sexual content // enemies to lovers "I hate you." I repeated as I continued to walk toward her, causing her t...