Always (Roronoa Zoro One Piec...

By Catnistic

White as a Sala flower, tall as the pine tree, this oddity of nature will swing her sword right through you... More

Always (Roronoa Zoro FanFic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue

Chapter 22

2.3K 78 36
By Catnistic

Chapter 22

Katou's POV

"Here we are." I said to Mihawk as we reached Xiou's grave.

"Thank you Katou, could you give us a minute?" Mihawk said quietly.
"Of course, I'll be at the gate." I replied dropping the white chrysanthemums on his grave and walking off.

Ten minutes later Mihawk approached and I saw in his eyes something I have never seen in his eyes before.

Pain. No wonder he go's alone when he visits.

They were really close, inseparable.
They spared together, drank together, trained together, fought together, laughed together, reminisced together...
The have so many memories together. Especially as young children.

Mihawk was always a relatively cold person but when Xiou died he hardened like concrete in the sun.

He put up emotional walls like iron gates, his face most of the time devoid of emotion.

But there are always rare times when he opens up those iron gates even if its only for a small amount of time.

I value all the times he's like that.

"C'mon uncle... Let's get out of here." I put an arm around his waist and we walked."I like that you know." "What?" "The uncle thing, I don't have children, I probably never will... But I have you and Sanji." He ruffled my hair and I glared at him.
"Yeah, yeah whatever..."

💚NEXT DAY BISHI!!!💜

I started walking to school with my sword over my shoulder as usual (I have a hiding place for it in a tree whilst I'm in class), yawning when I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder.

I go to grab the hilt of my sword but the person grabbed my both of my arms with one of theirs and put another over my mouth.

"LEMTHEGFIRMONTRIGO!" I struggled against their freakish strength.

Then the person let out a deep chuckle.

I recognise that laugh... And that smell... Of steel and soap...

ZORO THAT HENTAI BAKA!

No... I won't let him know it's me... I think I'll play with him a little while longer...

I pushed myself against him and I could feel him pause in his walking and his breathing on my neck.

Two can tango mister three sword samurai.

I moaned in helplessness against his hand (like I'd truly be helpless in this situation).

I seem to be winning this game.

And as a finale I make myself go limp in his arms.

I could tell his shock as he suddenly let go loosely of my arms and mouth.

Taking advantage I swirled around breaking his grip and placed a roundhouse kick in his face to see him flying.

"I WIN GREEN HEAD!" I turned back around to continue walking to school.

"How did you know!" He shouted from a distance.

I turn back around and smirk to see him following.

I walk towards him and grab his shirt and whispered in his ear.
"Well, I have been quite close and personal with you before Roronoa, so I'm pretty sure I remember what you feel and smell like."

His eyes widened and I ran off quickly laughing to myself.

That baka, thinks he can pull a trick like that on me and get away with it... He should know better by now, really...

💚💜IN CLASS💚💜

I leaned back in my chair with my arms behind my back with a smug smile on my face when Zoro walks in to class with his head down and his face emotionless.

"Good morning, it's quite a nice day isn't it?" I asked as he sat in his chair putting his feet on the table.
"Can't talk? Did something happen this morning?" At that comment his head snapped up and he glared at me.

"Hey, don't give me that look. Your the one acting like a stalker, why were you doing that?" "I was going to surprise you, a bit of fun." He said tightly.
"It was fun wasn't it." I said smirking.

"So what was Hawkeye doing?" He changed the subject.
"He came to visit Xiou and to catch up with me. Also he told me something rather interesting." "What's that?" He raised his eyebrow.
"Did you know." I said moving my chair close to his so my face was right under his.
"That crocoite is used to ignite a fiery and passionate relationship and that alexandrite is aligned with the heart chakra? Did you know?" I smirked at him and a small blush appeared across his face.
"No answer? Well I do say Roronoa that was quite cheeky of you... If you wanted a fiery relationship you just had to call."

"WHAT?! DID YOU TRIP AND HIT YOUR HEAD?! It's not that easy you know! I'm just a swordsman who was completely normal until meeting you, then I fell in love with you! So it wasn't that easy to muster up the courage! If I was turned down I would never hear the end of it!" He shouted and looked away.

He just announced to the whole class that he loved me...

"I've only been teasing you because you made me wait so long Zoro. I'm in love with you too and I couldn't tell you because it's not a girls place... I'm old fashioned like that. Don't worry I'm done teasing you, you've had your fair share... For now."

He turned back around and stared at me.
"I made you wait?" "Yeah, it's not like I decided that I loved you on the spot when you told me... You've always been the one and only, you baka..."

Then I suddenly remembered we are still in class. Oh shit.

But surprisingly the class started clapping at our out bursts.

"You guys sure know how to kill boredom!" "Have you thought about joining the drama club miss Natsumi?" People called out such things from the crowd.

They weren't even teasing... They actually thought Zoro and I were acting... Huh... Am I really that unloveable to these people?

Then suddenly I felt lifted from my seat and before I knew it I was over Zoro's shoulder.

"Hey! Put me down?!" I started kicking his back trying to make him put me down.

Bloody man...

Then the next thing I knew we were outside behind the school... Whaa?

"What is it Zoro? What's so important you had to throw me over your shoulder and run out if class? That's very cheesy and draws attention, I don't think that was very classy mister!"

Then suddenly he backed me up against the brick wall and I tried to move but he put his hands either side of me.

What's going on??

"Shut up." "W-"
He cut off my words by kissing me hard, I moaned slightly at the sudden contact giving him room to slide his tongue over mine.

I moved my hands up his shirt and felt his amazing abs, no really, I don't think anyone has better abs.

"What was that for?" I ask out of breath as he pulled away.

"Your mine and don't forget it, no one else's, alright?" He moved closer to me and my breathing became irregular.

"As long as the feeling is mutual swordsman."

💚💚OOOHH SO FLUFFY!!💜💜

We walked back to class in silence but I could see Zoro's smirk on his face, obviously causing me to grin.

We walked back to our seats through the chattering students who were not noticing us like nothing had happened.

"So Roronoa, by any chance were you training this morning?" "Yeah, why?" "No reason... I'm gonna take a nap now... Goodnight." I smiled in satisfaction and lent back in my chair.
"Good idea."

I love day dreaming...

( T_T) (^-^ ) 💜 ABOUT TWO HOURS LATER 💚 ( ^-^)/( T_T)

"Hey Zoro?" I ask bored out of my mind and not willing to go outside because the sky has started to snow again, that bastard sky.

"What?" "If you lost all your memories what would you do?" He looked surprised at my question and answered typical Zoro style.
"Cut up the person who did it."
"But you lost all you're memories so you don't know." I waved my finger is his face mockingly. "Slash random stuff."
"But what if I was there baka! You'd kill me!" Zoro grunted and asked. "Why does it matter anyway? Are you really that bored women?" As soon as he said that I saw a rather peculiar long looking, pale tan coloured snake move in between the desks of students.

Luffy. Inconspicuous as always, I can hear him giggling from the hall.

I grabbed his hand and walked to the door out into the hall with Zoro trailing behind me.

"What is it Luffy?!" "Hey Zoro!" He completely ignored me.
"Hey I'm here too!" "C'mon guys I have something to show you!" He giggled again, also once AGAIN ignoring me and walking to his 'office' which was really just a giant room with pillows, a couple chairs and paintings of his favourite meat dishes he made me paint for his birthday each year.

"You guys know how I went away for a month looking for some adventure!" "Yeah with Nami! Because I refused to leave without Sanji, so we have to wait until he gets back! If that baka was here we wouldn't be bored day in and day out!" I cried in frustration thinking of my annoying brother most likely chatting up some girl at this very moment.

"Well I went to this place on the Grand Line called Drum Island-" "You went on the Grand Line!" I hit him over the head.
"Nami thought it would be a good idea to venture just a little bit onto the Grand Line and come back so we have some experience when Sanji gets back. It's alright we only had one adventure unfortunately because Nami made us turn back." He sulked.

"So get to the point!" "Well I found as a doctor for our pirate crew! His name is Tony Tony Chopper, c'mon Chopper you can come out!" Luffy called to a box.

Suddenly a frightened little creature with a blue nose walked out slowly and grabbed Luffy's leg.

"Is that a raccoon dog?" Zoro spoke up looking puzzled at the creature.
"I'm a reindeer jerk!" He spat back at Zoro.

HE CAN TALK! OH MY GOSH COOL!

Then Zoro and Luffy looked to me and Zoro hit the palm of his hand on his head. "Just what we needed. A talking raccoon dog for her clutches."

"KAWAII! Your so adorable! Your gonna be our doctor and sail with us! I love you, your so cute and tiny and I love your blue nose! We are going to be awesome friends!" He let go of Luffy's leg and started blushing and smiling widely.
"Oh shut up silly human, like that's gonna make me feel special... Hehe..."He said in a squeaky cute little voice and Zoro looked at him blankly. "You think?"

"He kind of doesn't have anywhere comfortable to stay, you know I live with Usopp and there are only two bedrooms... And your house has a million... So I wondered if-"
"OF COURSE HE CAN! HES SO ADORABLE AND CUTE! Your official a member of the household Chopper!"

Then Chopper started jumping up and down and exclaiming yay.
"I'm so glad I have friends! Thank you so much, I promise I won't get in the way" He hugged my ankles.
"Silly, you won't get in the way."

Then I look to Zoro.
"Screw you I have a new fascination!" I tickled Choppers belly to here his cute little reindeer laugh.
"EXCUSE ME!" He yelled in outrage".
Aww you know I'm joking!"

Yeah right.

💙💙After School💜💜

After picking up Chopper from Luffy and Usopp's I walked him to my house and showed him the landmarks so he didn't get lost if he wanted to go for a walk.

"That big scary green haired guy doesn't live here too does he?" He said in his cute little voice.
"No, my brother does though and he's away. Zoro does come around a lot, but don't worry if he scares you just tell me and I'll punish him." I said cracking my knuckles with stars in my eyes.

The rest of the night Chopper told me all about himself, Dr Hiriluk and Dr Rine and he showed me his human human devil fruit powers and how the rumble ball works.

In return I told him a PG short version of my past and even showed my scars.
If we are going to live together I have too.

He was really impressed with Xiou's work of keeping the scarring from reddening and the fact you couldn't see the stitching work.

"Okay Chopper, this is your room. Tomorrow I'll move all of Xiou's medical books and even some stuff he wrote down and we can buy you some supply's, how's that sound?" "Really? Thank you, thank you, thank you Kat! I'm so happy that I finally have friends, especially since you and Luffy are different like me. It means so much that you've taken me in here... THANK YOU!" He jumped into my arms and cuddled me.

"Your so soft! It's my pleasure, Zoro was getting boring anyway! Hehe... Nah, he's a good guy once you get to know him. Goodnight little buddy!"
"Goodnight Kat."

I closed the door and walked to my room.

What a day, a talking reindeer with a blue nose...

I've had a lot of visitors lately... Man I'm tired!

I blame Zoro for that.

Looks like our adventures are just starting...

What next?

A/N What next indeed? Next chapter the 'next big thing' will be initiated. Please take a guess, what could it be? Only god an I know. I love Chopper he is so adorable!
Sneak peak of next chapter:
"NAMI YOU WENT ON THE GRAND LINE WITHOUT US! No fair!"
"I brought you back a sword!"
"REALLY NAMI? I LOVE YOU GIRL!"

Comment ^_^

Cahtsa~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 9.1K 57
There's a legend circulating around the world and no one believes it could be true. A legend about someone with the powers of every single Devil Frui...
5.1K 119 3
A Man Who Became One Of The Yonko. A Man Who Put A Scratch On and Almost Killed The Beast King Himself. Y/n D. Fengxian. You are a child who possesse...
157K 3.3K 32
"Help me to fall in love with you." Zoro spat out his drink, looking at her incredulously as if she's gone insane. "Have you lost your mind, you damn...
1.6K 50 9
"I love you, thorns and all." (Zoro x Reader) Y/n de Beauvoir is of the highest class in the world. As a Celestial Dragon, she has all that she could...