Dixon's Daughter • The Walkin...

pizzadeliveryboy tarafından

Emma's mom has abused her for about 4 years now, one day she does the unthinkable which leaves Emma in a coma... Daha Fazla

Author's Note
1:My Mom USED to be normal
2:Fade
3:Rick Grimes
4:Rotting Dead People A.K.A Walkers
5:Car Alarm
6:Emma's House
7:Kings County Sheriff's Office
8:Hancuffed to the Rooftop
9:Dead Puppies and Kittens
10:Daryl Dixon
11:The First One Ive Ever Seen Bit
12:Its All My Fault
13:Center-Wide Decontamination
14:Where a Car Goes To Die
15: Survive Through The Night
16: You Like Him
17:Walker Ears, Best Friends, and Bloody Noses
18: Truth Is, I'm Petrified
19: Yeah, and A Lot Too
20: Dixons Never Cry
21: Beside the Dying Fire
22: Escaping Inmates
23: Walkers, Walkers, Walkers
24: Mother Dearest
25: Abuse
26: Unnoticeable
27: No Him, No Me
28: The Past is the Past
29: Bad Things, A Lot of Bad Things
30: The Locket
31: Colorful
32: Pay a Visit to The Governor
33: The Three Letters
34: Woodbury
35: Thirteen
36: The Attack and The Aftermath
37: Crush
38: Punches
39: Quarantined
40: Slut
41: Just a dream
42: Faked It
43: Everyones Got A Job To Do
44: Blood and Mucus
45: Gratitude
47: Accusations and Explanations
48: Too Far Gone
49: Three
50: Humanity
51: My Everything
52: The Truck
53: Last Moments
54: The Tunnel
55: Invincible
56: Explanations
57: Terminus
58: A
59: Heroic
60: Static
61: Black Smoke and Explosions
62: Reunions
63: Stars
64: Help
65: The Church
66: Water Jugs
67: Alone
68: Plans
69: Hugs and Hospital Rooms
70: Free
71: Floor Seven
72: Knife and Gun
73: Intimidating
74: Savior
75: Not Dead Yet
76: Unconscious Dreams
77: Twisted
78: The Funeral
79: The Sanctuary
80: The Coma
81: The Whole
82: Hostages
83: Soulmates
84: Whistle
85: Farewell, My Love
(A/N) farewell, *my* loves:((

46: Marcus Radford

980 22 10
pizzadeliveryboy tarafından

Emma's P.O.V

As Marcus Radford stood before me, completely alive, I inched closer to Carl.

"Are you okay?" He whispered.

I nodded trying to seem fine.

Everyone deserves shelter and a safe place in a world like this no matter how bad they are or were, I kept reminding myself.

Marcus was scanning over everyone and when his eyes came to me there was something different about the way he looked at me than anyone else.

A subtle creepy grin grew across his face as he scanned me up and down quickly being careful not to get caught. As he did this I avoided all eye contact. I wanted to make eye contact, I wanted to show him I was stronger than I was and that I wasn't scared of him, but truth is, I'm petrified.

His focus was now on to the next person, which was Carl, and then so on. He kind of glared at Carl, I don't know why, I have a feeling it was because of how close I was to him. I don't know.

Nobody noticed how seriously sketchy this dude is besides me, then again, him and I have a past, a very dark past.

"Michonne, why don't you show our newest guest to his cell. Theres an open one in Cell Block D, right next to Taylor's cell." Rick said.

'He belongs in Cell Block A.' I thought to myself.

Michonne and Marcus disappeared into the prison. I really hope Marcus has changed, nobody should have to go through what he put me through, not even Taylor, even though she treated me horribly, no one deserves that.

I was quick to try to escape as far as I could from the prison without leaving.

I was going to walk down to the gate, using keeping watch as my excuse.

"Emma, wait." Rick said.

I stopped and turned around.

"Here, I gave Carl his back a few days ago." Rick said handing over my gun.

"Thanks." I said quickly and I was off again.

It was Carl's turn to keep watch so, he was already down there.

When I got down there, I made sure he didn't have a problem with it.

"Do you mind if I stay down here and keep watch with you?" I asked.

"I don't mind, but whats wrong?" He asked.

"What are you talking about?" I said trying to remove the uneasy tone in my voice.

"You hate keeping watch, you always say, nothings gonna happen so its no use. You seem panicked too." Carl said.

"Oh, I just wanted to do something different, after the flu broke out, I realize anything could threaten us. I lost light of that while things were going good." I said.

He nodded but I could still tell he was skeptical.

Carl's P.O.V

Somethings up with Emma, I don't know what, she wont even tell me what.

I can't help but think it has to do with the new guy, Marcus. She was fine until he got here.

Emma's P.O.V

"Did your mom ever apologize for hitting you the other day?" Carl asked.

I shook my head no, he still doesn't know she's gone. This brought tears to the brim of my eyes.

"Have you told anyone about it?" He continued.

"Yeah, I told Daryl." I said.

"Is anything gonna be done about it?" He added.

"Thats kinda impossible." I said.

He looked at me confused.

Up until now I was avoiding eye contact, once I looked up at him a single tear rolled out of my right eye.

"She's gone." I said.

"I'm so sorry, Em." He said wrapping me up in a hug.

"How about you tell me some of the stories from A now?" He suggested.

I nodded.

"I've managed to get Emily and Taylor to apologize to me." I said.

"I didn't think I missed that much." He joked.

"They said its because after all they did to me, I still took care of them." I replied.

He nodded.

"How did you get shot?" He asked.

"Oh thats a longer story--" I said but was cut off when Marcus showed up.

"Hi, I didn't mean to interrupt anything. I just wanted to formally introduce myself." He said holding his hand out for Carl to shake.

Which Carl did, "Carl Grimes." He said as he did so.

Now I managed to maintain eye contact with Marcus.

I held my hand out for Marcus to shake.

"Whats wrong Emma? You're not gonna give me a hug?" He asked.

I looked at him confused for a second, meanwhile retrieving my hand.

"You're not Emma Frazier?" He asked.

I shook my head no. "I'm Emma Dixon." I said putting my hand back out for him to shake.

"Oh, then I'm sorry for the misunderstanding." He said shaking my hand. Meanwhile, giving me the creepiest smile. I could feel my skin crawl, I felt like I was going to throw up. All of this was just too much.

When he shook my hand I felt my whole body tense up.

'You're stronger. You're not scared. You don't get to be, not after everything that has happened. Mom would want you to stay strong. You don't get to be weak anymore.' I told myself.

I still managed to pretend like nothing was wrong.

Carl's P.O.V

Marcus already knows Emma... and he knows her as Emma Frazier. She gets uneasy every time he's around, I wonder if he's her mom's ex-boyfriend.

After Marcus left and got far enough, I began questioning Emma.

"Emma, how does he know you?" I asked.

She shook her head, I don't really know what she means by it.

"How does he know you?" I tried asking one more time.

"I don't know. He could've been a nurse or doctor at the hospital." She said.

"Then he'd know my dad... He would've connected our last names or something. Grimes isn't really a common last name. How does he know you Emma?" I pushed.

"I don't know, its a mystery to me." She said.

I know she's lying.

Emma's P.O.V

I can't let Marcus stay here. He hasn't changed. I can tell it, just by the way he looks at me.

I have to do something about it. I can't tell anyone though. I gotta kill him, theres no other way... I have to kill him. He would be the first person I've ever killed though, but I have to do it.

"Hey, its my turn to take watch. You guys can go back up now." Michonne said as she got closer.

Carl and I nodded in unison.

When I got up to the prison I went and checked in on everyone. Everyone was good, in every cell block. I haven't checked D yet, it was the one I dreaded the most.

I appeared in Emily's doorway.

"Hey Emily. Everything good?" I asked.

She was reading, she just nodded at me for her response.

I then went on to Taylor's room.

"Hey Taylor. Everything good?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said from underneath her covers.

I went to leave but I was greeted by Marcus, since I didn't expect him, I jumped.

"Am I that scary?" He asked with his creepy creep smile.

I ignored him and just pushed past him.

He chased after me. We were now out of Cell Block D and in the tombs.

"Look, I know who you are and you know who I am. Please, just leave me alone." I snapped before walking away.

He caught up to me once more.

"C'mon Em, don't act like you didn't enjoy our time together." He said while putting his hand up to my cheek. He didn't reach my cheek before I slapped his hand away. I felt like I was going to through up again.

"Oooh, she's feisty." He said.

"And he's repulsive." I said mocking him.

"You know you want me." He said reaching for my inner thigh. I froze, I didn't know what to do. I wanted to take my gun out and shoot him, but I didn't want to get it taken away or to get sent away.

I was freaking out, but I couldn't do anything about it. I was petrified beyond explanation, but I couldn't move. I just stood there, begging for help. It was almost as if it was an out of body experience.

I was terrified.

Luckily, Carl came walking up and Marcus snapped his hand back.

"Hey Emma. You wanna come with me and my dad on a run?" He asked.

I was confused by this but I would do anything to get away from Marcus.

"Sure." I said trying to sound as normal as possible, but I know Carl picked up on the fear in my voice.

"We'll finish this later." Marcus whispered in my ear before walking back to his cell block. When he did this I tensed up once more. My breath hitched, but I did my best to hide it.

Carl and I walked off.

"So, what're we going for? Where are we going?" I asked.

"There is no run." He said.

"Then what'd you do that for?" I asked, not getting mad, but trying to hide all of the fear behind my eyes.

"Come on, lets just go." He said grabbing my hand.

We walked all the way to his cell.

When we got there him and I sat down on his bed.

"Emma, where do you know him from?" He asked.

I searched my mind for a believable lie. I really didn't want to lie to Carl, but I know he'd want to tell someone and then I wouldn't have my chance to kill him. I can't let him do that to me or anyone else ever again.

"Okay fine. The truth is, he's one of my moms old drug friends. He used to come over and do a bunch of stupid stuff with my mom. He usually supplied most of her drugs, he wasn't her dealer or anything, he just had a lot of money and liked my mom a lot, but as you know she was with her lowlife ex." I lied.

"What was your mom's ex-boyfriend's name?" He proceeded to ask.

"Do you really not trust me?" I asked, he didn't answer. "His name was Cody Warner." I proceeded to lie.

I hated lying to him. I didn't want to lie to him, if he'd only wait till tomorrow after I could kill Marcus then I would tell him the truth.

Technically I didn't lie that much, Cody Warner was a real person who had a lot of money, had a crush on my mom and just decided to supply almost all of her drugs. I just switched the names.

Essentially, making Marcus Radford the wealthy man with a crush, and Cody Warner her low life ex.

I wonder how different things would be if my mom chose Cody over Marcus.

Carl's P.O.V

Now that I know the truth about this guy I can finally rest easier. I just had one more question left for Emma.

"He'd never hurt you, right?" I asked.

"Carl, I can take care of myself." She said standing up and pushing past me.

It was clear that she was now mad at me.

Emma's P.O.V

I wasn't mad at Carl, I was only overwhelmed by everything. I actually appreciated everything, from him worrying about me to him getting me away from Marcus.

Truth is, I just stepped outside of his cell slightly.

I think I just needed some fresh air. But first I turned around, meeting Carl in his cell once more.

"I'm sorry. I'm not mad. I appreciate everything. I just need some air, and kinda just need to be alone for a while." I explained, going to give him a kiss on the cheek. Which did.

I gave him a sad smile. I appreciated him more than he would ever know.

I then left, and was now going to get some air.

As I stepped out of the door someone put their hand over my mouth and pulled me back behind the prison.

I just stayed calm trying to calm my breathing, I didn't know who it was, but I had a feeling. I didn't want to jump to any conclusions just incase it was someone joking around with me.

After the person dragged me all the way behind the prison is when I realized it wasn't someone just joking around.

The person then twisted me around to face them. My suspicion was correct, it was Marcus.

"I hoped you missed me as much as I missed you." He whispered to me attempting to pin my squirming self down. He had managed to get my pants unbuttoned and unzipped.

I was thinking about how I could get out of this. There was no way I was letting him do that to me again.

I was still squirming and the only thing I could think of was kicking him, so I took my left leg, since my right leg was still recovering from being shot, and I kicked him and hard as I could manage between the legs.

He took a second to recover as I stood up and began backing away from him. I hit the back wall of the prison.

He stood up, this time it was clear that he was pissed.

"Stupid little bitch. You backed up into a wall." He said while regaining balance and coming for me again.

I panicked, I began thinking of something I could do to save my life, then I remembered, Rick gave me my gun back.

I took it out of my holster and pointed it at him.

"You wouldn't dare." He said reaching for the gun.

BANG

I pulled the trigger, it hit him in the upper part of his arm. He released his grip on me to process what had just happened, whilst putting his hand up to his fresh wound, wincing in pain.

BANG

I shot him in the chest and he fell to the ground.

BANG

I stood over his now unconscious self and shot him in the head.

I remained over him keeping my gun pointed at him. I knew he was dead, I was just scared that he was gonna come back somehow, just like before. I thought he was dead but somehow he managed to find me again.

3rd Person P.O.V

With the three gunshots most of the able bodies came running towards Emma, that being Michonne, Daryl, Carl, and Rick.

Michonne went running to the prison door from her point on watch at first and was greeted by Daryl, Carl, and Rick.

"I heard gunshots." Michonne said to the three guys.

"So did we." Rick replied while pushing past Michonne and walking towards the back of the prison.

Emma's P.O.V

I heard people coming, but I didn't care anymore. I still stood there with my gun on him, not moving a muscle. I was probably gonna get sent away from the prison. I was gonna have to leave the people I loved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! I hope you are all enjoying still. I have many, many chapters written. I just get side tracked or I post-pone updating, which I shouldn't do. As of right now, I'd say I have at least 70 something chapters total, I'm just bad at updating. I'm trying to update more regularly, though, I have run into some obstacles lately. The first day of summer, my best friend got me hooked on BTS and all I've wanted to do was just stay invested solely in that fandom and ignore all my others. I was planning on writing more and updating daily for a while till I'm caught up, because, this story has to end at some point. I have been considering an ending and I'm pretty set on one, it's still gonna take some time though. I would be updating daily, if my WiFi hadn't just gone out. Once my WiFi is fixed, I will update as often as I can and I will write as often as I can. In all sincerity, I've really enjoyed writing this story, I just feel the need to have some form of closure on the book. I don't intend to disappoint though. I really hope you guys are liking it. Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT, I check and respond to them all.

-Much love, the random girl who wrote this story<3

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

75.7K 2.8K 47
|Book Two of the 'Forever' trilogy| Sequel to 'Forever Alone // Carl Grimes.' "Your journey will be hard. It will test the limits to your love for th...
106K 2.6K 33
The Grimes twins were inseparable since birth. Raising hell with Shane Walsh all through grade school till graduation when the boys became cops and (...
18.7K 773 54
Disclaimer: I do not own The Walking Dead or it's characters. I only own and characters I make up along with any added plot and dialogue. Daryl Dixon...
5.9K 167 26
Sadie-Mae and Rick Grimes make it out of the hospital after a struggle trapped them inside! Together they find their way out and into the world and i...