Dixon's Daughter • The Walkin...

By pizzadeliveryboy

Emma's mom has abused her for about 4 years now, one day she does the unthinkable which leaves Emma in a coma... More

Author's Note
1:My Mom USED to be normal
2:Fade
3:Rick Grimes
4:Rotting Dead People A.K.A Walkers
5:Car Alarm
6:Emma's House
7:Kings County Sheriff's Office
8:Hancuffed to the Rooftop
9:Dead Puppies and Kittens
10:Daryl Dixon
11:The First One Ive Ever Seen Bit
12:Its All My Fault
13:Center-Wide Decontamination
14:Where a Car Goes To Die
15: Survive Through The Night
16: You Like Him
17:Walker Ears, Best Friends, and Bloody Noses
18: Truth Is, I'm Petrified
19: Yeah, and A Lot Too
20: Dixons Never Cry
21: Beside the Dying Fire
22: Escaping Inmates
23: Walkers, Walkers, Walkers
24: Mother Dearest
25: Abuse
26: Unnoticeable
27: No Him, No Me
28: The Past is the Past
29: Bad Things, A Lot of Bad Things
30: The Locket
31: Colorful
32: Pay a Visit to The Governor
33: The Three Letters
34: Woodbury
35: Thirteen
36: The Attack and The Aftermath
37: Crush
38: Punches
39: Quarantined
41: Just a dream
42: Faked It
43: Everyones Got A Job To Do
44: Blood and Mucus
45: Gratitude
46: Marcus Radford
47: Accusations and Explanations
48: Too Far Gone
49: Three
50: Humanity
51: My Everything
52: The Truck
53: Last Moments
54: The Tunnel
55: Invincible
56: Explanations
57: Terminus
58: A
59: Heroic
60: Static
61: Black Smoke and Explosions
62: Reunions
63: Stars
64: Help
65: The Church
66: Water Jugs
67: Alone
68: Plans
69: Hugs and Hospital Rooms
70: Free
71: Floor Seven
72: Knife and Gun
73: Intimidating
74: Savior
75: Not Dead Yet
76: Unconscious Dreams
77: Twisted
78: The Funeral
79: The Sanctuary
80: The Coma
81: The Whole
82: Hostages
83: Soulmates
84: Whistle
85: Farewell, My Love
(A/N) farewell, *my* loves:((

40: Slut

1.6K 29 8
By pizzadeliveryboy

Glenn's P.O.V 

The thing I was dreading the most, Maggie or I getting this stupid virus, was happening. Thankfully, it's not her, only me and I'm gonna make sure it stays that way. 

 I have given strict orders, that Hershel has agreed upon, Maggie is not allowed in Cell Block A whatsoever as long as this sickness is still a thing. 

I was sitting in Maggie and I's cell trying to mentally prepare myself to tell Maggie. 

I just kept whispering to myself, "It's gonna be okay." Over and over but Maggie walked in interrupting me giving me no time to prepare. 

"Glenn." She began. 

"Don't" I muttered quickly. "Don't-- don't come in." I said. 

"What is it?" She asked. 

I looked over to her revealing myself in the sick state I was in. "I have it." I revealed. 

3rd Person P.O.V 

A group of people; Daryl, Michonne, and Bob, have been chosen to go out and retrieve medicine for the sick people. 

"It still feels like we could use someone else's help." Daryl said. 

"I know, but who else isn't sick?" Michonne responded. 

"Well, we can't ask Rick. He wants to stay here with Carl and Lil- Asskicker. Plus, theres plenty of other things he could be doing around here to help out." Daryl said. 

"What about Carol?" Michonne asked. 

"She has Lizzie and Mika that she wants to stay back and take care of." Daryl said. 

"Theres Tracy..." Michonne suggested. 

"I am not getting trapped in a car with her for that long. No way." Daryl responded. 

Both Michonne and Daryl laughed at this. Daryl was being serious though. 

"This is a stupid suggestion but theres always Emma, both you and I know that she can handle herself out there." Michonne suggested. Daryl seemed to be considering it. Michonne continued in attempts to further persuade him, "And that way you can still stay around her and not worry about something happening to her without seeing her again or something happening to you, which is highly unlikely either way." 

"I don't think thats a good idea, I mean, she can take care of herself but she is just a kid. She's also in quarantine with all the other kids, including Carl. If something happens here she's gonna be needed. We're taking almost all of the eligible people." Daryl concluded. 

"How come everyone else gets to stay with their kids, but not you?" Michonne asked. 

Daryl shrugged, "If things get to bad Emma has Tracy. Tracy has been better." 

"But she doesn't love Tracy like she does you." Michonne said. 

"Well, I know she can take care of herself, and she has people here looking out for her. Rick already told me that he would. Plus, Emma's got Carl, they make a good team." Daryl said. 

Michonne smiled. Both because of what Daryl said and she thought of someone they can take along. 

"Tyreese." Michonne said. 

Daryl looked puzzled for a moment but quickly caught on. He nodded in agreement despite their previous differences. 

"Since we're gonna head out soon, I'll go see if Tyreese is up for it and you see if you can get Emma to come out here. I need to talk to her." Daryl said. 

Michonne nodded and walked away. 

Emma's P.O.V 

Carl and I reached the quarantine room. We saw some small kids and some older. They all appeared to be in good health. 

They all had their own places to sleep in, it was in a big room altogether but Carl and I chose somewhere else. 

There were two offices that were built off of the room the kids were in. 

Carl and I figured that they should go to the oldest people that were gonna be in here which were Carl, Emily, Taylor, and I. The only issue is there are only two rooms and four of us. 

I don't get along with Emily and Taylor so it's not like we can split up by the genders. If Carl and I share a room I'm scared that people will get the wrong impression. I don't know how this is gonna work out exactly but I hope we can figure it out. 

"Well, since theres only two other rooms I think we should try and figure out a way to divide them between you, Emily, Taylor, and I." I suggested. 

Carl nodded just as they walked through the door. 

They turned the corner and became disgusted when they saw me. 

"I think we should figure out a way for us to split the rooms between ourselves, it just seems fair." I began. 

"Yeah, but how would that work?" Emily asked annoyed. 

"We could split it up where Carl gets one room and us three share the other." I said. "Or either of you could room with Carl if he's up for it." I said. 

"You're just gonna give him up that easy?" Taylor began. 

I looked at her confused. 

"You know what she means. You two got that little thing going on." Emily accused.  

"I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about." I said attempting to remain polite. "Carl and I are just best friends." I concluded. 

Carl nodded in agreement.

"Told you Carl, she isn't worth your time." Emily leaned in and whisper shouted. 

"Just to put this out there, I refuse to room with Emily, alone." I said. I would've said both Taylor and Emily but they don't know I heard their little conversation. 

"How about we ask Carl who he wants to room with?" Taylor suggested. 

I nodded in agreement. 

"Oh, god. We already know who he's gonna choose." Emily said as she grabbed Taylor's arm making first pick of the rooms. 

They walked back out. 

"Oh, theres only one bed to share. You guys better be careful. Wouldn't want to get caught. Word of advice don't be too loud." Emily said to the both of us. 

Emily then leaned in and whispered "Slut." In my ear. 

It bothered me but I just kept my cool like Rick wanted. 

Carl and I walked into the other room. 

"Carl." I began. Im sure he could tell I was worried. 

"Emma." He said mocking me. This is just something he does, I know he means for me to continue. 

"What if they accuse us of doing something?" I ask. 

"What would they accuse us of? Our parents should know they can trust us by now." Carl said.

"If they accuse us of hooking up or something then we won't be able to hangout as we want. Our parents wont trust us, they'll just be trying to keep us safe." I said. 

"Emma, I don't think that will happen, they aren't that bad." Carl said, he still doesn't know I've heard everything.

"What if I talk to one of our parents first?" I suggested. 

"We're trapped in here. Theres no way of getting to them... but if you can figure out a way to talk to one of them theres no way I can stop you." Carl said as there was a knock on the door leading to the room the kids were in. 

I walked out and checked it, Carl followed. 

It was Michonne. 

"Emma, you're getting relieved for a little bit. Daryl needs to talk to you. Come with me." She said 

I looked back at Carl confused. 

"Try not to die." I mouthed to him before leaving with Michonne. 

When Michonne and I got outside I saw Daryl, Bob, Tyreese, and a car that seemed to be readied to leave. 

"C'mon kid, you said you needed to talk to me." Daryl said motioning for me to follow him. 

We walked over to a picnic table so no one would hear us. We sat down and I began.  

"Well, I have a few things I need to talk to you about. But you can't freak out on me for any of them. I would've went to mom, but the first thing will explain why I didn't." I said. 

Daryl nodded. 

"Well, after you guys discovered Patrick was the cause of the walker attack in the cell block and I gave you a hug, as you know everyone left. Mom stayed behind and totally flipped out on me for treating you better than her. Carl is my witness. Well one thing lead to another and she ended up smacking me across the face, but don't worry I stuck up for myself, because I punched her back and ended up knocking her out. Then after thinking about it, I ran to her cell and found a bottle of alcohol half way drank. I came out here and dumped it out right in front of her. Mom ended up slapping me because she was drinking. I don't know what to really do about that. I don't want her to leave. She needs the shelter and the support, just something needs to be done about it." I said. 

"I'll talk to Rick and the council about what they think would be a good idea." He nodded. 

"Okay, second thing. Emily and Taylor, they have been giving me a really hard time over the stupidest stuff. Thats why Emily got her nose broke. She swung at me first." I said. 

"What have they been giving you a hard time over." He asked. 

"For starters Emily and Taylor are best friends and Emily likes Carl, so they stick together and gang up on me. Emily threatened me if I didn't stay away from Carl that it would be the last thing I did so, I proceeded to laugh in her face over the stupidity of her actions. She swung at me, I dodged it, and I swung back breaking her nose." I said. 

"Why is the problem you and Carl's friendship?" He asked. 

"See, I was just getting to that. This is where this conversation might get a bit awkward, but its kinda easy for me to talk to you so... They accused me of liking Carl and I mean, they aren't wrong as you've known, I've liked him since the farm. I of course denied liking Carl, because I don't want to mess up him and I's friendship. They believed me, but once they saw that Carl and I hung out all day they switched their minds to the conclusion that I was lying. Now that I think about it, it might have something to do with the fact that Carl and I kissed the same day I lied to them." I said and intended to continue when Daryl interrupted me. 

"You and Carl kissed?!" Daryl asked. 

"You told me you wouldn't freak out. Its not that big of a deal. A kiss is harmless, and him and I are like fourteen by now." I said. 

Daryl calmed himself down after hearing that. 

I continued, "Anyway, Emily went into Carl's cell one day because they are or were friends, I don't really know that whole situation between them. Anyways, when she went into his cell she forcefully kissed him, I am the queen of hearing and seeing things I'm not supposed to, that is what I have learned. I just wanted my water bottle from my cell. Thats how I know about this. So, Emily kissed Carl and he got understandably upset because, well, y'know, and I over heard the aftermath of it all from my cell. Carl ended up telling Emily that he doesn't like her like that and tried to keep who he really does like to himself. She knew though, I guess it was obvious to everyone but me, anyway. I was referred to by Emily as 'the bitch' and she started bad mouthing me. Carl tried to defend me and make her stop but I got sick of it and walked over there and made her stop. Carl was all awkward because he knew I knew he liked me. As Emily was leaving, she tried to swing at me again and I dodged it once more. This time I didn't punch back. After she left, Carl was still awkward but I quickly ended it by just telling him I liked him too." I said. 

"Wow, all the interesting stuff happens when I'm not around." Dad chuckled. 

"Oh, theres more. Today, I also overheard Taylor bad talking me for Emily to Carl. They don't know I heard that but she called me a slut and that I asked The Governor and mom's ex to rape me. She called me hideous too. Carl stuck up for me again and he got her to leave." I said. 

"How do they even know?" Dad asked. 

"I dont know. Someone must've spread it or they overheard something. I don't know." I said. 

"Emma, don't worry about what they have to say, both you and I know the truth. You've told Carl the truth too, right?" He asked. 

I nodded in response. 

"I have two questions though." I said. 

"I've got two answers then." He replied. 

"Okay, the first question, how do you feel about me dating? Not saying that it will for sure happen, but if it were to happen I wouldn't want to go behind your back." I said. 

"Well, heres what I think. I assume Rick is the only other parent involved, ignoring your mom. I'm okay with it. You and Carl both have pretty smart heads on your shoulders. Someone would have to talk to Rick, but I'm okay with it. Just keep it to only kissing. No sex or anything like that." Dad said. 

I nodded and began my next question. "Okay, next question. As you know, I have been put into the quarantine room with all the other kids and teens that aren't sick. Well, so have Carl, Emily, and Taylor. Theres also two offices that each have a queen sized bed. We were trying to think of a way to split it up to where the oldest people which is Carl, Emily, Taylor, and I get the rooms. I tried thinking of a way to split it up but I can't room with Emily and Taylor, I considered splitting up by gender but I can't deal with the two of them. As of right now we agreed Carl and I room together and Emily and Taylor room together. It doesn't bother me besides one small thing." I said with Daryl interrupting me. 

"What are you trying to ask me here?" He asked. 

"Im getting to it. Anyway, Emily was mad that Carl wants to room with me. I really don't think it has anything to do with the situation of him liking me, just he doesn't like them because all they do is bug him to change his mind and not like me and to like Emily. Well, after they saw the queen beds that were in both they came out and started crap. Emily did most of the talking and said 'Oh, theres only one bed to share. You guys better be careful. Wouldn't want to get caught. Word of advice don't be too loud.' Even before you and I talked Carl and I had no intentions of doing anything. Like you said, Carl and I are smart, plus, we're too young for that either way. I know why they did it because before they left Emily whispered 'slut' in my ear. Like I said, no intentions of doing anything. As of right now, Carl and I are only best friends, nothing more, nothing less. Basically my question here is, would it be a big issue if Carl and I shared a bed?" I explained. 

"I trust you. You say you're not gonna do anything, I believe you. Plus, I don't want you to room with either of those girls." Daryl said. 

"Okay, this is gonna make me sound really suspicious and I swear I don't want to sound suspicious, I'm just scared that Emily and Taylor are gonna try and lie to you and Rick that Carl and I did something. I just want to make it clear, we're not doing anything." I said. 

"I get that. If those girls do end up accusing you two of that, you're probably gonna have to explain this whole situation to Rick. As of right now, just don't tell anyone besides those involved in the situation anything about it. Got it?" He asked. 

"Got it." I replied. 

We got up and walked back to the car and the others. 

I hugged everyone. They didn't have to tell me why they were leaving, I already knew. 

I hugged my dad last. "I love you. Stay safe out there." I said. 

"I love you too." 

When the hug broke I began, "That goes for all of you. Stay safe out there and bring home that medicine." I said before leaving to go back to the quarantine room. 

Once I got back to the quarantine room I saw one little girl coughing and seeming sick. It was Lizzie. 

"Oh, hey Lizzie. You should down to Cell Block A and get seen by the Dr." I said. 

"Okay." She replied. 

She was old enough to know her way around, she didn't need my help. 

So I went back to Carl and I's room to check on his progress in setting up the room. He was all the way done. 

 I began telling him everything that had just happened. 

"I talked to Daryl." I said. 

"About?" He asked. 

"About a lot. Like my mom, everything thats really happening with you, Emily, Taylor, and I. You might disagree with having an adult know everything, but I'd rather an adult know. I don't want to have anything messed up because of Emily and Taylor. I told my dad everything that has lead up to this point too." I said. 

"And how did he react?" He asked. 

"He stayed pretty calm." I said. 

"What exactly did you tell him?" Carl asked. 

"What lead up to me punching Emily. I told him that everything about you and I liking each other is out in the open.  Anything I've accidentally overheard. I asked him his thoughts on me dating and I told him about the sleeping arrangement. I hope you're not mad about any of it." I said. 

"You said you needed to talk to Daryl. I understand. I'm not mad as long as it made you feel better." He said. 

I smiled. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I'm gonna try and begin posting every weekend. All the hecticness of the past few weeks and weekends are over. I just have state testing to go through, but thats not even that bad. I don't have a set date on the weekends, but if I post on Friday, I'll post another on Sunday. It all just depends on how things play out. Either way, I hope you're enjoying this story. Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT, I read them all and try to respond. 

-The random girl that wrote this story<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85K 1.3K 67
\Carl Grimes X Reader/ COMPLETE Rewrite is out now "This world was made for us. We were meant to be together. To fight together, to make it through...
106K 2.6K 33
The Grimes twins were inseparable since birth. Raising hell with Shane Walsh all through grade school till graduation when the boys became cops and (...
390K 8.9K 47
"there's a new sheriff in town!" "a damn good one too" - [carl grimes x fem!oc] [dixon] [twd season 3 - 8] [slowburn] It gets a lot better as you rea...
392K 13.2K 57
"ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴜɪɴᴇᴅ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ" Cassandra was a doctor, before the turn. After being stranded alone for weeks, she's losing hope. That...