I Am Death

By booodiful

From one of Nick's vile creations to another, I suggest you get comfortable because what you're about to read... More

A/N
Entry 2
Death
Entry 3
Death
Death
Entry 4
Entry 5
Entry 6
Death
Entry 7
Death
Death
Entry 8
Death
Death
Entry 9
Death
Death
Entry 10
Death
Death
Entry 11
Entry 12
Entry 13
Death
Death
Death
Death
Entry 14
Entry 15
Death
Death
Death
Entry 16
Death
Death
Death
Entry 17
Death
Entry 18
Death
Entry 19
Death
Entry 20
Death
Death
Entry 21
Death
Death
A/N
Death
Entry 408
Death
Entry 3032
Entry 6606
Death: End Part 1
Death: End Part 2
A/N

Entry 1

79 4 1
By booodiful

(edited 03/09/18 01:17)

From one of Nick's vile creations to another, I suggest you get comfortable because what you're about to read might just change your perceptions of life.

I am Death.

And this? This is a journal of how exactly I cleansed the earth from Nick's previous creations.

You see, after I eradicate all intelligence from the planet there will be no other creature to pass my story on. A rather detrimental story may I add.

After all, I am only the third of the seven.

And I want credit after everything this hell has put me through.

These entries will be handwritten by my victims, all signed with fingerprints at the bottom.

This pathetic humans name is

Alicia Jenning

She is currently bleeding out and fading much quicker than I would have preferred, it isn't often I care to keep humans, off all creatures, alive. I shall have to practice this it seems.

My first entry is to inform you future beings of my mission to kill the fairies. I've been working on them for some years now and believe they are close to extinction.

I shall keep you posted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559 0 100
This piece of writing is mostly for myself. I want this to act as my journal. I've always tried to see life from others' perspective. I think it's ti...
6.7K 272 37
Warning: Violence, swearing, abuse, and other sensitive topics - Read at your own discretion --------------- Fate can be cruel. Especially when an...
114K 933 68
I got locked out of the VanessaWolfe1 account and had to make a brand new one. I'm going to basically revise the story as I go to the parts I feel li...
10.1K 217 20
*warning this story is cringe, and was made while I was on heavy medication. This book is the reason you shouldn't do drugs, stay in school, don't do...