You Stole My Heart With Your...

By fckingxfuentes

When Kellin Quinn is kicked out and forced to go to boarding school, what happens when his roommate is Vic Fu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Not a chapter but please read it's important.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Not a chapter, an annoucement.

Chapter 28

3.6K 206 98
By fckingxfuentes

sorry in advance oops 

i didn’t proof read either so bare with me

--

[Kellin's POV]

For the rest of the day we basically hung around and did nothing, however we did play an old song of ours as a band. I felt good to play with the boys again, I liked knowing that we could create something so cool and special with just a couple instruments.

And when Vic heard my voice it’s was like he struck on some gold or something, because he flipped out. He came running up to me with this shit grin on his face, and hugged the poop out of me. He was totally flabbergasted that I could sing a little, and he loved it. Me, personally, I don’t think my voice is that good, but whatever floats his boat I guess.

Right now though, we were having a bonfire in Justin’s back yard. His parents had those cool chairs that were like recliners, so needless to say we’d be out here for a while. We were telling campfire stories now, ones that were supposed to be scary, but weren’t. The only person who could even remotely scare me with campfire stories is Jack, and he didn’t plan on telling any tonight so I was all good. But I listened to the story Matty was telling nonetheless.

“The year was nineteen-eighty-four, and news got out that a family of three was murdered by an old lady in Oklahoma City. No one knows how it really happened, or why she did it, but I do. Because my Aunt was bunking with her in jail.”

“You’re a load of shit.” Jesse laughed, interrupting him. Matty told him to shut up and moved on.

“It all started on a Friday night, the woman and her husband were coming back from the movies when a big truck slammed into their car, killing her husband. Later on the old lady found out that it was a family of three that took her husband’s life away, so from then on she vowed to kill every family of three in her town, living out her husband’s death and making them pay. And kill she did, one by one she murdered each one of those families and buried them. The police were after her for a while, and it was only when the little girl called the police without the old lady knowing did she get caught. But before the police got there, the family was slaughtered to death. When the lady was sentenced to life in prison they finally started finding all the families she killed, and it came to a total of twelve families. She died in her jail cell, but legend says that her ghost still hunts families of three, still killing them one by one.” He finished.

I wasn't fazed, but it looks like Vic was a little shaken up. “That’s not funny, I have a family of three!”

“Better watch yourself then, Fuentes. Wouldn’t want the old hacksaw lady coming and murdering your parents.” Jack teased. I chucked at the whole scene as Vic huffed and crossed his arms, pouting.

The party continued on with s’mores and hotdog roasting. I only had one s’more, while Vic had like 10 and 3 hotdogs. You would think because of how small he is he wouldn’t really have an appetite, but boy the man could eat. I was amazed myself, that’s the most he’s ever ate around me.

“If you don’t slow down you’re gonna get sick babe.” I warned him. The last thing I wanted to do was to be cleaning up all his throw up.

“I’m fine. I always eat this much at campfires, it’s my calling time.” He joked as he shoved another s’more down his throat. I shook my head and mentally cursed his stubbornness.

I tried to push my annoyance out of the way, but the more the party when on, the more annoyed I got. Vic was being really loud and obnoxious, and I was basically being ignored by everyone. Every time I tried to talk or say something, Vic had something better else to say. I was just a voice in the wind, and I wasn’t having it. I stood up, and started walking back to the hotel. I’m done being ignored.

“Hey Kell where ya going?” Jesse asked me.

“Somewhere other than here.” I said, not even bothering to turn around.

Some ways down the side walk Vic caught up with me and spoke. “What’s wrong?

“Nothing just drop it.” I told him, but he moved so he was right in front of me, blocking my walking path. I gave a dramatic sigh and crossed my arms. “Move.”

“Not until you tell me what’s wrong.”

“I said not to worry about, now go back to the party with your new buddies and stop bothering me.” I said coldly, pushing past him to walk again. I heard him mumble a ‘whatever,’ and walk away.

I continued down the sidewalk fuming, my head spinning with every reason why I should be mad right now. I was here first, I’m the one who’s been there for every single one of them for years, not Vic. So why are they treating me like I don’t exist? Basically I’m being replaced by my own boyfriend and none of them even notice.

All thoughts of anger had been replaced with ones of sadness. I’m being replaced. After years of friendship with each of them, they go and find someone else just like that. It made me feel like a piece of shit, completely disposable.

I let a few tears fall down my face, cursing myself for being so pathetic and weak. I don’t know why I’m so upset about this, I mean I should’ve seen it coming. I’m nothing special and I don’t know why I thought I was.

Changing my direction, I decided to turn down a small alley and let myself calm down. I took a seat on an old milk carton and my put my head in my hands, trying to get these thoughts out of my head.

Well seven minutes later just sitting there with my head in my hands didn’t help, so I decided to just leave and go back to the hotel.

But when I looked up I almost shit myself, because lone behold my Uncle was standing right in front of me. My face drained from all possible color and my stomach dropped. I instantly moved to get away, but he was faster and pushed me up against the wall, holding a knife to my throat. I gulped, wide-eyed as I tried to keep my calm. This I can’t be happening right now.

“I told you if I saw you when you came back here that’d you’d regret it.” He spoke lowly in a sinister voice.

“W-what are you gonna do to me?” I asked, cursing myself for stuttering, I couldn’t help it though. I was so scared.

“Well first,” He spoke, putting more pressure on my neck and the knife, “I’m gonna teach you a lesson. Then, we’re gonna put that little ass of yours to work.” He finished, reaching around to grab my butt. And that’s when I freaked. I screamed out in attempt to get some help, but that only earned me a slash to the face with the knife.

I instantly cupped my hand out of pain, seeing the red liquid quickly filling the palm of my hand. I looked at him with watery, fear struck eyes, only to be met with his blazing ones. “Scream like that again and I’ll fucking kill you, got it?” He spoke, and I know he wasn’t kidding.

I forgot to acknowledge the threat though, and it seemed to piss him off more. He brought his knee up to my stomach, ramming it into me several times before I dropped to the ground in agony.

“Fucking answer me when I talk to you. Now, got it?!” He bent down and yelled in my face. I timidly nodded yes while wiping away the tears that were spilling from my eyes, the tears were stinging my still bleeding wound from the knife.

I didn’t have much time to think about that though, because my Uncle didn’t seem to be quite satisfied with me, and came at me again. He pulled me up by my hair, slamming my head against the brick wall a few times before he moved onto my face, clobbering it with his fist.

At this point I was screaming, I couldn’t help it anymore, I was in so much pain from my head to my stomach, and now the pain in my cheek had intensified since he kept punching my cut, which wasn’t shallow. The pain was unbearable and I wanted nothing more for this all just to be over.

I thought things have reached their worst, I was bleeding uncontrollably from my cheek, I’m pretty sure my head was bleeding as well, and I felt horrible pain all over. But nothing would ever compare to what happened next.

A/N: there’s going to be a graphic rape scene, please don’t read on if you don’t think you can handle it.

He moved to get on top of me so he was straddling my legs, and started pulling down my pants. I instantly panicked and started thrashing around, doing anything to get away, but it was no use. He was too strong for me, and with the help of the knife I was forced to sit there and be undressed.

I was sobbing uncontrollably, not able to calm myself down. I was about to get raped, I didn’t know how to handle this.

“Please don’t. If you let me go I won’t tell anyone, but just please don’t. Don’t do this.” I pleaded with him, but I knew it was only useless.

“Shut up and stay quiet.” He said, pulling my pants and underwear past my butt and pulling his down as well. He grabbed a hold of both my wrists and pinned them to the ground so I couldn’t move, and spread my legs.

The pain that I felt when he forced himself into me was worse than I ever imagined. It felt like I was being ripped open, and I screamed at the top of my lungs. My Uncle pulled his hand back and slapped me, telling me to ‘shut up and be quiet.’

I couldn’t though, everything hurt and I felt so scared. I felt used, violated. He kept going in and out of me, slamming himself up into my body, moaning each time. Knowing that he got so much pleasure out of this was so much worse. Eventually though I felt numb, and the force of him didn’t really hurt that much, so I lied there on the floor silently crying to myself while my own Uncle raped me.

“Ugh, fuck yeah, take it like the little bitch you are.” He moaned out and picked up his pace, ramming into my bottom harder than before. I closed my eyes and wished that it would all be over soon, and he would just leave me here to die. It didn’t come as soon as I wanted though, because it went on for about fifteen more minutes. He finished with one final grunt and I felt the warm liquid shoot inside of me. I shivered in disgust, and started crying harder. I just got raped.

“Tell anyone about this, and you’re dead.” He said, pulling up his pants and kicking me one last time.

After he left I sorta just lied there, feeling completely and utterly dead.

I was aching everywhere, the constant up and down movement of my back from the force of him gave me pavement burn on my back, and now I was left with the weird empty feeling down below, along with a one of burning pain. My cheek was probably black and swollen from the cut, which was in excruciating pain from the constant tears flowing freely out of my eyes.

I couldn’t move, so I didn’t. Instead I pulled up my pants and rocked myself gentle back and forth, trying to calm myself down. I eventually lulled myself to sleep, feeling pain everywhere, and death on my min.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.1K 4.2K 24
[Kellic] Kellin Quinn is sentenced to 15 years of jail after being wrongfully accused of rape. Even though he seems harmless, Vic Fuentes is feared b...
68.4K 3.2K 15
Vic Fuentes is hating Kellin Quinn. And when Kellin finds Vic self harming, everything seems to go down hill. Or... is it going up hill? Accompanied...
51.6K 2.2K 12
submissive kellin quinn loves his partner, vic. he would call him his boyfriend, but he isn't allowed. vic treats kellin like pure shit, but he won't...
17.1K 699 30
Life was simple for Kellin Quinn he was attending college on a music scholarship and he graduated high school at the top of his class. He is a bit r...