Till Life Do Us Part (A Zaure...

By ZaurenLove

A Zauren fanfic, where family means nothing, truth is your escape, leaving is your only option, love is your... More

Part One: Not Anymore..
Part Two: Story of Her Life
Part Three: Too Many Locks, Not Enough Keys.
Part Four: My Unbiological Sister
Part five: Read Your Past to Write Your Future..
Part Six: Breaking Down
Part Seven: One Way Ticket
Part Eight: Lauren Styles
Part Nine: She's not a Directioner!
Part Ten: Lies and Eyes
Part Eleven: Bad Habit..
Part Twelve: You've got the wrong idea..
Part Thirteen: No Explanations Needed
Part Fourteen: Hidden Secrets..
Part Fifteen: Cold Hands, Warm Heart
Part Sixteen: Jumping to Conclusions
Part Seventeen: Boys and Pads!
Part Eighteen: The Past Will Never be Forgotten
Part Nineteen: An Unexpected Visitor
Part Twenty: Double Fight!
Part Twenty-one: Loud Nightmare
Part Twenty-Two: I'm not afraid..
Part Twenty-Three: Catching Breath in a Web of Lies
Part Twenty-four: Time Never Heals a Wound.
Part Twenty-Five: Her name was Emily..
Part Twenty-Six: Because of Me..
Part Twenty-seven: I Promise
Part Twenty-Eight: The Best Chef Ever!
Part Twenty-Nine: Some Embarrassment, Some Jealousy
Part Thirty: The Way You Look Tonight
Part Thirty-One: Perfect Rhythm
Part Thirty-Two: You Had Me at Hello
Part Thirty-Three: Falling for The Wrong Guy
Part Tirty-Four: Hidden Feelings
Part Thirty-Five: Hello Mommy..
Part Thirty-Six: Too Late to Apologize
Part Thirty-Seven: Lost Childhood
Part Thirty-Eight: Irresistible Desires
Part Thirty-Nine: Over Before It Began
Part Forty: Lovesick Confessions
Part Forty-One: Love Would Never Leave Us Alone
Part Forty-Two: Crazy In Love
Part Forty-Three: Better Than Movies
Part Forty-Four: Life Has To End, Love Doesn't.
Hints
Part Forty-Five: Truth Hurts, Lies Are Worse.
Part Forty-Seven: Remember The Night.. Regret The Mistake..
Part Forty-Eight: True Love Is The Gift
Part Forty-Nine: Desire, Lust, And a Sin.
Part Fifty: The Reason Behind Our Lies.
Part Fifty-One: Precious Moments Of Happiness.
Part Fifty-Two: Hearts On The Edge Of Breaking
Part Fifty-Three: Time For Secrets To Be Revealed.
Part Fifty-Four: Smile Through The Tears, Laugh Through The Pain.
Part Fifty-Five: Love Might Not Be Enough
Part Fifty-Six: Pride Over Love
Part Fifty-Seven: We Weren't Meant To Be
Part Fifty-Eight: Kill The Last Hope
Part Fifty-Nine: Brothers' Fight
Part Sixty: Wind From The Past
Part Sixty-One: Just Another Broken Heart
Part Sixty-Two: Tears of the Sky
Part Sixty-Three: Living The Nightmares
Part Sixty-Four: Shattered Promises
Part Sixty-Five: Tortured by Memories
Part Sixty-Six: Battle of Forgetting
Part Seventy: Helpless Souls
Till Death Do Us Part - The End

Part Forty-Six: For Your Love I Will Sacrifice

1.7K 41 48
By ZaurenLove

Camila's POV:

Today was another boring day at work, except that me and Harry were supposed to meet after 2 hours. I was baking some brownies in the restaurant and thinking about what he prepared for us today. I was literally counting the minutes till I see him, I miss him so much. I saw him yesterday but yet I still miss him. I'll never have enough of him. We've been together for a month now and I can't be any happier. We didn't tell anyone about us yet, but we're planning to tell the boys and Lauren soon.

I put the tray of the cookies in the oven and washed my hands. Ally and Normani were cooking while Dinah was taking orders. I decided to help Dinah after noticing that she was suffering to serve all the costumers. I took off my apron and walked over to the other cash.

I started taking the orders, forcing a big smile for every costumer. After a few minutes of serving I got bored. I looked at the door and sighed, the people were coming by dozens! Today is gonna be a long day.

Suddenly, a familiar woman came in, causing my eyes to go wide. I watched as she walked in and stood in the raw of people on Dinah's cash.

No, I can't miss this chance, I have to talk to her..

"Hello? Did you hear what I said?" The costumer that I was serving waved his hand in front of my face.

"Oh, I'm sorry, can you wait for a second?" I apologized and then walked to the Dinah's cash, ignoring his screams for me to come back.

"Hey, would you please swap the cashes?" I asked Dinah.

"Sure." She nodded and walked to my cash to stand there. I completed the order that Dinah was taking and waited for the woman to come. After 3 costumers her turn came. I took a deep breath and smiled widely, this is gonna be fun.

"Hello Ma'am, how can I help you?" I asked as the woman headed forward.

"Hello, I want a large cup of Cappuccino." She said before starting to take her wallet out of the bag, but then she stopped and looked at me again, "Have we met before?" she asked, narrowing her eyebrows.

"Yup That's right, we’ve met before." I answered, popping the 'p', "So you do have a good memory, Anne Styles! I'm surprised you didn't recognize your own daughter when you saw her." I smirked widely, "3, 45 pounds."  I added with a calm tone.

"Oh, look who we have over here; the girl who lacks discipline." she smirked wider and I let out a small laugh.

"I prefer to lack discipline than lacking sentiment." I replied, causing her face to turn red.

"Watch your mouth, young lady. You have no idea what you're talking about."

"Believe me; I know more than you do. At least I was there for her; I stood with her and didn't leave her behind my back like you did." I argued politely as I poured some Cappuccino in the cup.

"Listen sweetheart, you're still young, you have a lot to learn about life. You don't know how hard it is to be a mother and to sacrifice everything for your child. You'll remember my words when you become a mother." She handed me 5 pounds, "Keep the change."

"Maybe I don't know how hard it is, but I assure you, no matter how hard it is, I'd never give up on my child." I took the money from her hand and put them into the cash.

"We'll see about this. That If you became a mother." She laughed sarcastically and I felt my blood boil.

"I'm sure it'll happen soon. By the way, Harry says hi." I winked teasingly at her, "You have such an amazing son," I sighed happily, "he's amazing, he really knows how to treat a lady." I said with a teasing tone, feeling the rage grows in her eyes.

"Stay away from my son." She threatened angrily, her face turning even redder than before.

"If it was up to me I'd do this, but your son refuses to stay away from me. That boy can't keep his hands for himself." I replied with a huge smirk.

"You.. You won't dare..Harry would never think of a girl like you.." she stuttered and I laughed.

"Well, I'm sorry to destroy your hopes ma'am, but your son is doing much more than thinking." I winked to her.

"That can’t… I don't believe you." She said, her voice getting higher.

"As you like, Anne. You can check his lips the next time you visit him, I'm sure you'll find some of my lips stick on them." I handed her the cup after closing it, "Have a nice day." I smiled widely and she stared at me with dark, wide eyes.

"You'll regret this..." she said, gritting her teeth, "Slut.." she mumbled before taking her cup and leaving the place.

I smiled to myself and did a small victory dance as I saw her getting out. Dinah looked at me with a questioning look, "Are you okay?" she asked from her place and I nodded.

"I'm great, don't worry." I answered, still smiling. "Hello sir, how can I help you?" I got back to the next costumer without dropping my smile. How fun it is to tease someone..

Anne's POV:

That bitch! How rude is she? I can't believe that Harry is thinking of a girl like her. But no, I won't let that happen to my son. He deserves a better girl, he deserves one from his grade, he deserves a politer girl, not like this slut.

I sighed deeply in my car seat and thought about what I'm going to do; Harry will probably hate me forever after doing this but I have no other choice, this is for his own good. He'd thank me later after he regrets falling for this ugly girl.

I grabbed my phone and went through the contacts names, searching for the name of the girl who'd be the only one to help me in this.

"Hello, Kendall Jenner?" I said as the girl answered.

"Yes, who's this?"

"Umm.. I'm.. I'm Anne Styles. Harry's mother." I introduced myself nervously, still convincing myself that this is the right thing.

"Oh, hello.." she replied coldly.

"We've never met before but.. There were few rumors about you and my son..." I tried to say but she cut me off.

"Those rumors are not true, we're just friends and our manegers cleared this out." She said with an annoyed tone.

"Of course they are sweetie, I'm sure of that. But I was thinking about making them real…"

"What do you mean?" she asked shockingly and I smirked.

"Well, you're an amazing girl, and my son is a member of the most popular boy band in the world..." I started explaining and she listened to me without interrupting, "I've watched Keeping up with the Karadashiens a couple of times, and I don't think you're getting the attention you need. Sweetie, you are a very talented model and I think you deserve more. So I was thinking: What if you been spotted kissing the great Harry Styles? What will happen if the media snapped some pictures for you two and published them in the biggest magazines in the world? Imagine this: 'Harry Styles dates a new girl: read more about her.. .'. That would be amazing, wouldn't it? "

"Oh my god yes…"

"Didn't you like the attention you got when the paparazi followed you for weeks after seeing you at that club with Harry? didn't you like when your pictures filled the magazines and the newspapers all over the world?"

"Yeah, it was amazing. but no one brought the subject up again after we denied it."

"that's because the paparazi didn't see any clue, the didn't see you two kissing or leaving an hotel!"

"Of course they won't, we were just friends who wanted to have some fun." she argued.

 "yeah I know, but I was saying that it would be amazing if you still had that attention, right?  to be in the spot lights and having people following you alll the time. it was a good feeling wasn't it?"

"Yeah, actually it was." she admitted.

"Don't you want to bring it back?" I asked again and she sighed.

"Um.. I don't know actually... What Harry would get in return?" she asked, trying to know why I was doing this.

"He'll be spotted with the hot Kendall Jennar, what does he want more than this?" I lied so she doesn’t know anything about having to ruin a relationship.

"You just said that I'm not that famous…" she laughed and I rolled my eyes, she's not dumb as I thought.

"Yeah right, but this will change after meeting him. People will start talking about how hot are you and how cute you look together. Think about it for a second, you'll get the attention and the fame you need to move on in your career." I explained excitedly. There was a moment of silent before she started talking again.

"Um- Thank you so much for thinking of me but…" she tried to apologize but I cut her off immediately.

"Without buts, this idea will give you all the attention you need. You'll not only be known in USA, people here in London will also support you. You won't lose anything; you'll just get more popular. So, what do you think?" I tried desperately to convince her, she's my only hope.

"I think… that might work." She answered hesitantly.

"It will… it will work." I assured her with a huge grin upon my face.

"So, when we'll start? I have to meet you first to get all the information."

"Sure, you have to be in London this week so I can tell you where and when you should meet my son."

"Okay, I'll book a ticket today and call you as soon as I arrive."

"Deal. Have a nice ride."And with that I ended the call, an evil smile spreading all over my face.

See what you'll do about this, Miss. Camila Cabello..

Harry's POV:

"Black looks good on you. You look hot."

I smiled as I remembered what Camila told me that time when I wore a black t-shirt. I decided to have this effect again on her by wearing another black thing. Today was a special day for us; it's our one month anniversary. This might sound silly but I was preparing to celebrate it with her, if it was up to me I'd celebrate every week and every day I spend with her.

I decided to wear a black leather jacket and light blue jeans; I slipped them on and wore a white funnel under the jacket. I checked my look on the mirror and ran my fingers through my curls. I smiled to myself; hope Camila likes what she'll see. I put on some perfume and then headed downstairs.

Zayn was watching TV with Lauren. Lauren was sitting next to him and his arm was stretched behind her back and wrapped around her shoulder. He looked so nervous when he saw me and faked a yawn, removing his hand from behind her and covering his mouth with it, then crossing it over his other arm. I chuckled at how stupid he looked when he did this, he thinks I didn't see him? Idiot.

Zayn has been acting like this in the last month after the conversation we had together. Actually I didn't mean to scare him in this way; I just wanted him to put a distance between him and Lauren. She's my sister after all and it's not comfortable for me to see him spending all of this time with her. Well, too far is better than too close..

"I'm going out…" I said as I took my car keys and mobile from the table.

"Are you coming back for dinner?" Lauren asked as she got up from her place and walked to me.

"No, I'll be late. don't wait for me." I answered and hugged her.

"Okay, have fun." She pulled away and smiled to me.

"I will." I smiled back and opened the door, heading to my car.

I got in my car and started the engine; I was so excited to meet Camila. She'll finish her work after one hour. We're supposed to meet after an hour and a half from now, but I have to bring a cake first and a few things so I still have time.

My phone buzzed in my hand as I was about to call Camila, it was my mother. My relationship with my mother got better after my fight with her over Lauren. She called me after 2 days and apologized for everything so I went to her home and we talked. She explained to me why she gave up on Lauren and all the problems she faced before coming to London. None of her excuses was good enough for me to believe, but after all she's my mother and I couldn't stay mad at her so I just acted like I believed her and we came back to our normal life. She didn't visit me in my home because of Lauren, but I do visit her from time to time. The last time I saw her was last week and now she was calling me, I think she just misses me.

"Hello mom, how you doing?" I answered the phone cheerfully.

"Hello darling, I'm great what about you?" she greeted.

"Good. What's up? How's your work?" I asked.

"Fine, everything is fine. Sweetie I called to ask you about something…" she started stumbling.

"What is it mom?" I asked worriedly, sensing her nervousness.

"Hmm, do you remember telling me about that Brit Award thing?"

"Yeah, what about it?" I asked again.

"Nothing, I just wanted to ask you if you're going." She asked with the same nervous tone.

"Yes mom, me and the boys are going to the ceremony next week." I answered,

"Yes!" she exclaimed happily but then softened her voice again, "I mean, great! It's gonna be amazing, I'm sure you'll win something."

"Thank you mom. Anything else?" I asked to end the conversation so I can go.

"No no, I just wanted to make sure you're going. take care of yourself."

"Yeah you too, Bye." And with that I ended the call.

That was weird, my mother never cared about what me and the boys win. she never asked about our awards or something! She just keeps telling me that she's so proud and such a things, but asking about the Brit Awards Ceremony was pretty weird.

I shrugged the thoughts from my head and focused on what I'll do next, first I have to bring the gift I prepared for Camila then I have to get the cake. That will take less than hour, so I still have time. I put on my sunglasses and started driving with a big smile, Camila will be so surprised.

Lauren's POV:

"What was that?" I asked Zayn as I closed the door behind Harry. He left seconds ago saying he won't come back for dinner, he's been doing this a lot recently and I'm 99% sure he's meeting with Camila, but I won't tell him that, I want him and Camila to be the one who'll tell me about their relationship.

"What are you talking about?" Zayn asked me with a dump expression upon his face.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about Zayn. Why did you remove your arm when you saw Harry?" I asked, planting my hands over my hips.

"What? Nothing I was just yawning!" he defended himself and I rolled my eyes.

"Zayn we've been together for 2 months and I know exactly when you fake a yawn and when really yawn."

"Oh yeah? And when that happens?" he asked, changing the subject.

"When you want to go upstairs to follow me you fake a yawn. When you get bored because Harry is talking too much you fake a yawn. When you…" I started explaining but he cut me off.

"Okay okay, I got it. Now would you please drop it and come back here so we can finish the movie?" he pouted sweetly, patting on the empty space I was sitting in before Harry comes.

"No I'm not coming back until you tell me what's going on. Zayn, you've been acting weirdly since that day on the lake. Just tell me what it is." I insisted on him but he shrugged and looked at the TV.

"Everything is alright, don't worry."  He said without moving his eyes from the TV. I walked over to him and kneeled in front of him between his legs, resting my hands over his knees.

"Zayn, if there's anything bothering you tell me about it. I don't want to see you upset or sad without being able to do anything. We're one person, what hurts you hurts me too, and what makes you happy makes me happy too. So please, if there's anything you're hiding from me tell me before I know it by myself." I said while looking straight into his eyes.

He smirked and I raised an eyebrow, "what is it?" I asked him and his smirk went wider.

"You know? The way you're kneeling between my legs gives me some ideas…" he winked and I gave him a questioning look, before gasping in shock after realizing what he meant.

"JESUS, ZAYN!" I shouted and got up from my place, "You're… just… Uggh!" I stuttered in embarrassment, avoiding looking at him.

"Awww, stop it. I know you want it so much, don't you?" he got up and stood in front of me.

"NO SHUT UP, GODDAMMIT ZAYN!!" I shouted as I started slapping him repeatedly.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry, stop it." He tried to say between laughs. I slapped him one more time before stopping, "Asshole." I mumbled and he chuckled, getting closer to me, wrapping a hand around my neck and breathing in my ear, sending shivers throught my body,

"That asshole just turned you on…" he whispered in my ear before starting running immediately outside.

"ZAYN JAVADD MALIK!!" I shouted loudly and started chasing him.

Camila's POV:

"Can't wait for tomorrow, I already miss you so much." Harry said through the phone.

"Harry, you've just left my house."I chuckled shyly.

"I know I know, but I miss you so much, I want to spend every second of my life with you. I love you so much." He said in a sexy tone, causing my heart to beat rapidly in my chest.

"I love you too." I whispered softly, before closing my eyes and falling asleep to the voice of his breath.

I smiled at the memory as I applied my mascara and eye-liner.I was preparing myself for meeting Harry after finishing my work. Today has been a long day and there wasn't anything I wanted to do more than seeing Harry and hugging him tightly, I really miss him. After adding the finishing touches to my make-up and fixing my black bow I turned to face the girls.

"How do I look?" I asked them, snapping their attention from their mobiles. I was wearing a high waist Laced Skater Skirt and a white high neck tank top.

"Damn girl! You look HOT!" Normani said with wide eyes and the other girls agreed with her.

"Yes you look so beautiful sweetie, god bless you." Ally complimented with a huge smile, causing me to blush.

"High heels ha?" Dinah asked with a smirk, pointing at my leather lita boot, "who's the lucky guy?" she winked at me and I blushed even more.

"Someone… an amazing one." I answered with a smile, feeling my heart pulse increasing at the thought of Harry.

"Aaaaw how sweet!" all of them squealed in one voice.

"Wish you an amazing night sweetie, stay safe." Ally said as she got up and hugged me.

"Don't worry I will." I smiled and pulled away. I headed to the other girls and hugged them too. My phone started ringing as I was grabbing my bag.

"Just in time," I smiled and answered the phone, "Hey babe!" I greeted Harry with a blush after noticing how the girls were looking at me.

"Hello love, are you ready for me?" he asked and I chuckled.

"I am so ready; I'll be there in a minute."

"I'll be waiting at the other side of the street because… you know, paparazzi and those things."

"Yeah, I got it. I'm coming now."

"I'll be waiting." And with that we both ended the call. I said my goodbyes to the girls and hurried outside, heading to where Harry told me on the phone. I saw his car a few meters away and ran to it, smiling widely and trying to control my excitement.

"Heeey!" I greeted cheerfully after getting in the car.

"Hello beautiful, how have you been?" Harry asked, pulling me into a tight hug, just what I needed.

"Good, even better after seeing you." I said over his shoulder.

He pulled away and looked at me, "you look stunning." He whispered, caressing my cheek gently with his right hand.

"Thank you, I can tell the same about you." I blushed deeply and he chuckled, pulling me into a passionate kiss that lasted for a few minutes.

"So, where are we going today?" I asked after getting my breath back.

"Hmmm, since we can't go to any: restaurant, cinema, hotel, café, public place, or anywherepeople exist…" he started counting on his fingers and I laughed.

"Get to the point Hazza."  I said and he chuckled.

"Maybe I can drive to a far place and just stay like this." He sighed and I nodded.

"That sounds fun," I smiled but he shook his head.

"No, no it's not. I got bored of this Camila; I want to tell everyone about us, I want to hold your hand in front of everyone, I want to kiss you and hug without having to scan the place twice, I want to spend my time with you without having to find an empty place, I want to take you to a date, a real date! I want to open the car door for you and…." He said but I cut him off with a kiss.

"I like it as it is Harry." I cupped his face with my hands after pulling away, "I'm with you and that what really matters. If being with you means I have to run and hide whenever I see people then its okay, I can do more than this, I'm ready to do anything just to be with you. I love you and I want to be with you all the time, I want to tell everyone proudly that you are my boyfriend, but if it's going to affect your future then I'll keep it to myself. I'll do anything just to stay with you." I said those words while staring straight into his eyes.

He smiled widely before removing my hands from his face and bringing them to his lips, kissing them deeply, "How did I come so lucky to have you?" he asked and I chuckled.

"In the same way I got so lucky to have you." I replied and he smiled to me, before starting to drive.

Zayn's POV:

She almost knew, she's so smart and if I thought that this will pass easily then I'm wrong. She knows that I've been acting strangely since that conversation with Harry, but yet she can't know the reason. Actually, she'll never know because I'm not going to tell her anything. If I told her about what her brother said to me then she'll get worried and she'll stop spending time with me.

I've been watching every move I make with Lauren since that day, I stopped sitting next to her in front of Harry, I avoided getting any close to her when the boys are around, I even stopped joking with her a lot so the lads won't have any suspicions.

 "What are you thinking of?" Lauren asked suddenly, snapping me out of my thoughts. We were sitting over a big tree branch that we climbed minutes ago. It was getting late a bit but none of us wanted to come back home.

"Hmm? Nothing, I was just…" I started explaining and she narrowed her eyebrows, waiting for more. I smiled and pulled her closer to my chest, "I was thinking that you should quit smoking." I kissed her head and she pulled up, staring at me in shock.

"Quit smoking? But why?" she asked in surprise and I shrugged,

"Nothing, it's just… smoking is not good for your health." I said and she chuckled sarcastically,

"Zayn, you smoke too, and even thought I didn't finish school and I'm not that smart but I still know that smoking has the same effect on everybody." She said, causing me to feel so stupid.

She's right, I smoke too. It doesn't make sense to ask her to quit smoking when I'm addicted to it.

"I'll quit if you quit…" I said and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"Really? You would do that?" she exclaimed, her eyes shining with happiness.

"Of course I will." I said, kissing her forehead, "I'm ready to do anything for you."

"I love you so much.." she whispered to me and I smiled,

"I love you even more." And with that I pressed my lips over hers, kissing her passionately.

A/N: guys I'm so sorry I'm so tired and I couldn't finish the chapter, I didn't even check if there's any mistakes so just ignore them.

I'll start writing the next chapter tomorrow, hope to finish it in two days :)

Do you like this chapter? tell me what you think..

And again: I love Anne Styles sooo much and it's so hard on me to make her look evil, but I have to do it so I'm sorry xD

And welcome to the new readers! thanks for voting and commenting on all the chatpters! you really made my day, hope you like this fanfic :)xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 59 40
This is not like 'Romeo and Juliet' because its better. They dont confess their love and die. They dont have to hide their love from their familys. T...
13.7K 305 15
Directionators and Directioners: terms known well in the fan fiction, tumblr, twitter, and internet world. Those are the two distinct groups surroun...
14K 346 16
Natalie looked inside the car. "No!" she whispered as she shook her head. "No! No! NO! This can't happen!" Natalie backed away from the car. She coul...
635K 11.5K 95
[COMPLETED] 18+⚠️: Contains mature and sexual content // enemies to lovers "I hate you." I repeated as I continued to walk toward her, causing her t...