Little Mix SSM's

By fantastvic

Scenarios with the girls of Little Mix as your sisters! Xx More

Little Mix SSM's
Bra Shopping (Leigh-Anne &Perrie)
She Finds Out You Did Drugs During Truth Or Dare
She Doesn't Like Your BFF
She Wants You On Tour
You Swear
Bedtime
Chocolate
Music
Neices
#RIPJess
Smile!
Meeting The Boyfriend
Asking For Birth Control
How She Is As A Sister
Soda-Pop
What She Says About Your Too Short Dresses
Differences
Your Smile...
Your Hair
She Spys on You While You're On A Date
PUH-LEASE
Your Twin
Singing
Requests?? Nah?? Halp??
Disabilities
Random :)
You Become The Fifth Member
Wedding
Long time no see

traveling

3.6K 93 7
By fantastvic

a/n you can choose your age! some ages may work better than others. I'm in a bus for two hours for a class trip so what Better than update? :) also, I'm getting a cover from this lovely girl whom messaged me and I'm soooo excited! When I get it I'll surely update this with a brand new pref (yay!) and credit to this lovely girl!!:)

perrie-

"would you sit down for gods sake, Y/N?" she angrily yelled, gripping the steering wheel.

"Sorry...." I mumbled, sinking down in my seat, trying to hide from the wrath of the future Mrs. Malik.

"I'm sorry, it's just this is very stressful, Y/N. These roads are very twisty." Petrie explained.

Leigh-Anne-

"Okay, so, we need water bottles, got 'em, Y/N?" Leigh asked, worrying as usual.

I chuckled, not fazed by her worrying spree. "I got them, Leigh,"

"Good because we can't be dehydrated. Mom'll kill me if I kill you!" She joked, chuckling,

Jesy-

"Can I ask you a question, J?" I asked, walking into the den Jesy was sitting in.

"Sure,"

"Okay, I was wondering if i can bring a friend to the road trip!" I said excitedly, hence the exclamation point.

"Um, who?"

"Evelyn."

"Sure, she's a lovely girl." Jesy said, smiling.

Jade-

"Y/N, I need you to shut up." Jade said, trying to get her point across yet still being the polite shit she was.

"I don't 'shut up' Jade, you know that."

"That may be true, but just do it." Jade said

"Alright, alright. I'll be good for once," I said, smirking.

"Finally."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

494K 17.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
653K 14.6K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
305K 28.4K 66
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
354K 17.2K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...