{Editing} Hell or Glory

By AnnCake2003

(Previously Titled Supernatural 101) Immortals High. One of the most well known schools for the supernatural... More

《One》
《Two》
《Three》
《Four》
《Five》
《Six》
《Seven》
《Eight》
《Nine》
《Ten》
《Eleven》
《Twelve》
《Thirteen》
《Fourteen》
《Fifteen》
《Sixteen》
《Seventeen》
《Eighteen》
《Nineteen》
《Twenty》
《Twenty Øne》
《Twenty Two》
《Twenty Three》
《Twenty Four》
《Twenty Five》
《Twenty Six》
《Twenty Seven》
《Twenty Eight》
《Twenty Nine》
《Thirty》
《Thirty One》
《Thirty Two》
《Thirty Three》
《Sequel》
《Thirty Five》
《Thirty Six》
《Thirty Seven》
《Thirty Eight》
《Thirty Nine》
《Forty》
《Forty One》
《Forty Two》
《Forty Three》
《Forty Four》
《Forty Five》
《Forty Six》
《Forty Seven》
《Forty Eight》
《Forty Nine》
《Fifty》
《Fifty One》
《Fifty Two》
Please Read
《Fifty Three》
important
《Fifty Four》
《Fifty Five》
《Fifty Six》
《Fifty Seven》
《Fifty Eight》
Changes
《Fifty Nine》
《Sixty》
《Sixty One》
《Epilouge》
《Bonus Chapter》

《Thirty Four》

304 19 12
By AnnCake2003

"Oh my God! Pete look at Aurora's baby fangs!" Patrick gushed. Pete came flying down the stairs and over to Patrick. And low and behold, Aurora had cute little stubs on poking out of her lip. Pete's heart melted at the sight.

"This is a picture worthy moment," Pete says, pulling out his phone and take a few pictures.

Patrick looked over at Skylar, who was smiling at his sister. He also had little fangs as well.

"Oh my gosh! Both of their fangs look so cute!" Patrick gushed, pulling Pete into a tight hug. Pete laughs and nods, staring at his kids, feeling proud.

~~~~~~~

It was family night. Michael and Dracula were coming over for dinner.

Surprisingly, they have become friends after the whole encounter of the Twins birth.

Patrick was dressing the twins and Pete was helping Patricia cook dinner.

Patricia and Pete heard the footsteps coming up the drive. They both smiled and Pete walked over to the door and opened it,  coming face to face with Dracula and Michael.

"Hello."

"Hello, Peter," Michael greets, walking inside with Dracula right behind him.

Patrick comes down the steps with Aurora and Skylar on each arm. Patricia walks around the corner and smiles.

"Come on, dinner is ready."

~~~~~~~

They were having a grand time, joking around, telling stories, when a knock came at the door. Patricia raises an eyebrow, as everyone was there. Michael gets up.

"I'll get it." He walks up and opens the door and comes face to face with his brothers.

Gabriel, Raphael, and surprisingly,

His twin brother, Samael. Or, as most people known him,

Lucifer.

And, that's it! Cliffhanger and all.

And, I'm referring to the Lucifer comic books, if you're wondering. 🤗

Should have the sequel out soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
766K 28.4K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
458K 31.3K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...