Lucas High , Enemy territory...

By starstruckt

Lucas high , Enemy territory-- Hi my name is Kayla Gate . I killed my own mother - accidentaly - and i have t... More

Lucas high , its a school for super Boys, and by the way im a girl -pic of ed
2. Lucas High , it's a school for super Boys, and by the way I'm a girl (photo of kayla)
3.Lucas High, Its a school for super Boys, and by the way i'm a girl (photo of luke)
4. Lucas High , it's a school for super Boys ,and by the way im a girl (photo of Luke's dad - lucas)
5. Lucas High, it's a school for super Boy's and by the way im a girl (photo of adam)
6.Lucas high, it's a school for super Boy's, and by the way i am a girl (photo of Danny)
7.Lucas high - part 1 (photo of John)
7.part 2 of lucas High, It's a school for super Boys , and by the way im a girl (photo of michael)
8.lucas high, it's a school for super boys , and by the way im a girl(photo of Shaun)
9. Lucas High (photo of kayla's dad)
10.Lucas High: Enemy Territory (pic of amazing cover made by fantasywriter101)
11.Lucas High, enemy territory
12.lucas High: Enemy Territory
13. Lucas High , Enemy territory
chapter 14 &15 EPILOGUE Lucas high ,Enemy territory
chapter 1 - Last of the supernaturals (with pic of My cover)
chapter 2 - The last of the super naturals (pic of natalia)
chapter 3 : The Last of the super naturals (pic of darren , drake and Natalia and their powers)
4. The last of the super naturals (pic of Molly)
Chapter 5 - The last of the super naturals

Not a chapter but if you want to be notified when i upload :)

1K 1 3
By starstruckt

Hello everyone , sorry this isn't a chapter but one will be posted soon .

If you want me to let you know when a new chapter has been uploaded could you please leave a comment on this so it makes it easier than sending it to people who maybe already know or arent reading.

Thankyou

Starstruckt :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.6K 1.9K 22
❝No doubt about it, it's a good day to save the world.❞ - There were a few who were born with exceptional powers. And when one possesses it...
857 82 37
Kayla Madison is a normal-ish sixteen-year old whose main desire is simple-make it through high school without embarrassing herself too much in the p...
1.8M 49.3K 31
[Highest ranking #16] "Mine" the guy in front of us lowly growled. His voice made me melt inside, but yet I gripped Jakes arm because I was kinda sca...
7.8K 131 11
Y/n Powers. (Yes powers is her last name, it's kinda funny) She looks like your average girl but she's not. We'll get into that later. She's friends...