1,000 Words (Lauren/You)

By h_g_13

Y/N Y/LN never thought she'd return to the place she hated most. Especially if she had to work there. The you... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 25

6.2K 213 60
By h_g_13

Y/N'S POV

"You called, Ms. Hernandez." I smirked lightly, walking into Ally's office with Lauren right behind me. The short Texan nodded her head with a wide smile before motioning to the seats in front of her desk. Lauren and I sat down and waited for Ally to finish her conversation on the phone. I grabbed my girlfriend's hand over the armrests and played with her fingers subconsciously up until the point where Ally finally ended her conversation.

"Yes sorry if you were busy but I needed some new equipment tested out. If you need to go I can have someone else do it but I just missed my best friend and hoped you could swing by and help." Ally bit her lip nervously as she anticipated my answer. Without hesitating I immediately nodded my head with a smile. "And Lauren we have a couple photoshoots I wanted you to sit in on if you didn't mind."

"I'd love to." Lauren patted my thigh with her hand and we both looked back at the blonde haired girl. Ally let out a thankful sigh as she stood up, motioning for the two of us to follow her out of the office. Ally proceeded to explain what she wanted done while Lauren and I listened and followed behind her, our hands intertwined. To be honest I zoned out for several minutes until Lauren had to nudge my side with her elbow. I noticed we had stopped walking and Ally was already off doing her own thing. I turned to the shorter girl beside me with a sheepish smile as she raised her eyebrow at me. I rubbed the back of my neck with my unoccupied hand. "Were you listening to anything she said?" Lauren asked, unimpressed.

"Yes." I scoffed in disbelief. I knew Lauren saw right past my lie as she rolled her eyes playfully. She pushed me away from her with a laugh but immediately brought me back in for a hug. I kissed the top of her head and waited until she was called for the photoshoot. "Come find me if you finish before I do. I want to test out some of the equipment on you." I mumbled against the skin of her forehead. The shorter girl nodded her head before leaning up to peck my lips. The kiss was short and sweet until Lauren pulled away to go head towards the photoshoot. I watched her backside sway as she walked and I tried to subtly bite my lip so nobody knew I was checking her out. When the green eyed beauty was out of my sight, I headed over to my own station to test out whatever equipment Ally needed me to.

I decided to test the software equipment on the laptops to make sure everything was up to date. I opened all of the laptops in the room and set them to update, knowing it would take a while. I grabbed a chair and sat down while the laptops went through their update. I sat on my phone, playing music and scrolling through my social media. Eventually the first laptop finished so as I went to test it out, I knew that the others would follow shortly behind. I made sure all of the editing applications were updated and working with no interferences before making my way to the next laptop and repeating the process. It had been an hour or so until I was finished and heading out of the room to check hardware products. On my way to the holding room I glanced over to see how Lauren was doing but my heart instantly fell to my stomach.

The photographer seemed to take a liking to the green eyed girl, and he seemed way too touchy for my liking. What made it worse was that Lauren sat there and allowed it to happen with a smile on her face. I sighed to myself and continued the trek to the equipment holding room. I couldn't help the overwhelming thoughts that began to swarm my head. I tried my best to ignore them but nothing would help. Maybe she just wanted a relationship that wasn't complicated. Maybe she wanted to be shown off like she deserved. I grit my teeth together once I reached the room as I swung the door open upon my entrance. I didn't want to be here now. Although begrudgingly, I began to unbox and set up the new equipment that came in which still needed to be taken out of their packaging.

I took everything out of the packages and set the trash altogether so it can be thrown away all at once before I started setting everything up to make sure it turned on. After making sure it turned on most of all I started to play with the equipment so that it would work the way it was supposed to. Originally I had planned to use Lauren as a subject so I could use new cameras or whatever came in but my petty side decided otherwise. So once everything was up and working I began to take it all down to pack it away again in where Ally had instructed me to. As I was putting everything away I heard the door open and close before small arms came to wrap around my waist. By the skin tone I knew it was Lauren especially as she laid her head between my shoulder blades but I didn't lean back into her like I normally did.

Instead of staying there I walked out of the shorter girl's hold to continue my job. "Uh, Y/N?" Lauren asked hesitantly. Without looking at her, I hummed for her to continue although I really wanted to avoid this interaction. "Is something wrong?" Again the raspy voice sounded throughout the small room which sent an involuntary flutter through my heart. I sighed quietly to myself before shaking my head. Again, I just wanted to avoid this conversation before I said something I knew I would regret in the future. I kept walking around the room so Lauren couldn't keep me in one place as I moved around silently. All the student did was watch me while I did so, with what I could guarantee was a raised eyebrow since she was clearly confused.

When I knew I was nearing the end of the equipment I tried to slow my pace inconspicuously so that Lauren wouldn't know what I was trying to do. The silence was completely awkward, and I wanted nothing more than to just bury myself to try to avoid everything. "Y/N I know something is wrong." Lauren spoke up again but I just shrugged my shoulders. She audibly breathed out in a frustrated manner before I felt her stop me in my tracks. I finally met her eyes to see utter confusion in her own. "Can you just tell me instead of acting like a child?" She questioned, exasperated. I clenched my jaw tightly, trying to avoid saying anything without thinking it through.

"No I'm good." I smiled sarcastically which caused Lauren to roll her eyes at my answer. "I'm going home, are you done or are you going to stay and keep flirting with everyone that gives you attention?" As soon as the words left my mouth I instantly regretted every single second. Lauren pulled away from me with hurt in her eyes. This is exactly what I was trying to avoid. I shut my eyes tightly as I rubbed them. I knew it was going to hurt her yet I said it anyways.

"I don't even know what you're talking about, I've been trying to learn and do my job in which you suggested me to do." She spat in return. "I haven't been flirting with anyone, and I wouldn't even think about that because I have you. Why would I give that up?" I rolled my eyes at her answer which I knew wouldn't help in the end. "Don't roll your fucking eyes at me again, that's the truth."

"Don't let that stupid ass photographer touch what's mine then!" I took several steps to land myself right in front of the smaller girl. I knew she was intimidated as she shrank under my gaze and tried to back away. With every step she took back, I took one forward up until the point where she had nowhere left to go as her back hit the wall behind her. "We literally just have this conversation and I come here to see you letting him touch you all over? And you just sit there and smile? Really Lauren? Yeah because that really helps me believe you when you pull this shit!" I kept stepped forward until our bodies stood flush together. I placed my hands beside Lauren's head to essentially trap her.

"What am I supposed to do, make a scene? Why can't you believe me when I say you have nothing to worry about? Just because I smile doesn't mean to welcome that shit, but I'm not going to ruin someone else's business by causing a scene in front of everyone. If you were so bothered by it, why weren't you the one to step up and say something? Maybe I was waiting for you to come in and save me. Maybe that was my chance at you being the one to let everyone know we were together." Lauren argued.

"That's such bullshit!" I exclaimed, Lauren widening her eyes at the outburst. "Don't act like I wasn't holding your hand through the whole building and that I didn't kiss you before you left." I glared at the smaller girl who in turn rolled her eyes again. She tried to push me away from her but I wouldn't budge. Eventually she gave up with a huff and hit my stomach lightly, letting me know she was irritated.

"He obviously didn't get the memo, Y/LN." She finally retaliated. We stood in a glaring match with Lauren still essentially trapped under my body. "If you wanted a change so bad then you should have said something. Let me know you want me just as bad as I do you. Claim me, let people know I'm yours because holding hands and kissing in front of three people isn't doing the job at letting everyone know." She finalized, trying to push me again. I pushed her hands away from my stomach where she continued to try to hit me before pinning her hands beside her head. Lauren looked at me surprised at my movements and her breathing instantly and audibly picked up at our close proximity.

"You know why I can't just go shouting out to the world that we're together. You know why Lauren. I'm sorry I can't give you what you want at this point in time but allowing that shit to happen isn't going to help anything." I tried to harden my glare but Lauren easily matched it. "Now that fucker thinks he made progress and will probably try to come back for more. And are you going to let him? Yeah probably." I spat. Lauren thrashed in my hold but I wouldn't give in. She tried to kick me but I quickly jumped out of the way before she could hit right between my legs. She took the distraction to push me away as she finally got out of my hold.

"You're so fucking annoying!" She yelled out. "God why can't you do something for yourself? Why do I always have to be the one to do something for us? Have you ever thought about that? I've been giving you so many opportunities I don't know if you're too stupid to see them or you choose to ignore them." That one honestly hurt but I didn't let the smaller girl see that. I kept my face impassive with a glare, not giving anything away to her. "Y/N I know why you can't tell everyone we're together but why not at least here? These people literally worship the ground you walk on and yet you won't take advantage of that! But why not? Why can't you tell someone off? Instead you come in here and pout about it and get yourself pissed off before you snap at me. I'm not the bad guy here, but you're also not taking the chance to eliminate the real bad guy by saying something. Anyone Y/N, just someone to give me hope." Lauren lifted her hands before dropping them back down to her side in sadness.

Clenching my jaw again, I slowly walked towards the smaller girl. "I didn't say anything because I'm scared okay? I overthought everything and yes, I came in here to pout. But Lauren it's not a matter of just telling everyone that we're together." I sighed. Lauren looked up in confusion as I cornered her once again, my hands placed beside her head. But this time, she wasn't intimidated because she knew she could get out if she really wanted to. "I just want you to never want someone else. That's what I'm scared of. Even if I tell everyone and get to show you off eventually, you're going to want someone better." Lauren was about to interject but I placed my finger over her lips to stop her. When she stopped trying to talk I dropped my hand down to her neck. "And I can knock both options out right now." I spoke before connecting our lips in a passionate kiss, Lauren's head leaning back against the wall.

The smaller girl wrapped her arms under my arms so that her hands rested on the back of my shoulders, her nails already clamping down on my shirt. I trapped Lauren between the wall and my body so that she wouldn't be able to escape my hold. I tilted my head to the side to deepen the kiss. Lauren opened her mouth slightly to release a moan but I capitalized to take the opportunity to slip my tongue past her lips. Lauren immediately let out another moan once my tongue collided with hers. I discretely pushed my leg to land in between hers, my thigh rubbing against her center. Her hips buckled against my own as she tried to create friction. As I pulled away from the kiss to move down to her neck, she moved her arms so that she could tangle her fingers in my hair, tugging as I began to kiss and suck on the skin. With every bite her grip tightened and a little tug came with the pain and pleasure.

If she wanted people to know we were together, then I would make sure that happened with my marks on her skin. Breathy gasps and moans fell from the raven haired girl's lips as I continued to assault her neck. "Y/N." She whispered. I moved my hands down to the hem of her pants before I quickly made work of the button and zipper on her jeans. I slipped my hand into her underwear and was instantly met with wetness, it already coating my fingers without me doing anything. I smirked against Lauren's neck before slowly rubbing at her clit. The green eyed girl gripped at my wrist to try to get me to do something other than tease her but I wanted to wait a little bit longer. Lauren pushed her head back against the wall with a loud, frustrated groan.

After a couple more minutes of my agonizing teasing I took mercy on her and slipped a finger into her awaiting entrance. Lauren moaned loudly and dropped her head down onto my shoulder, biting it over my shirt. I curled my finger the best I could with her jeans restricting my movements before adding another one upon Lauren's request. She lifted her leg to hook around my waist and to give me better access before she had to groan again. "Y/N please just fuck me already." She whined in exasperation. "I need you." My cock twitched her words and I knew I couldn't hold back any longer. I pushed her jeans down before doing the same to my own, just for my erection to spring out. Lauren only had time to take out one leg before I pushed her against the wall and lifted her so that I could align myself with her entrance.

Lauren's jeans hung off one of her left foot with her right one free, allowing me to stand in between her legs. The shorter girl grasped at my shoulders once I slid in and stopped to allow her to adjust to the intrusion. Her hips wiggled against mine as she tried to find a comfortable position. I could hear her try to control her breathing but to no avail, and she latched onto my neck to bite down on the skin. I slowly moved myself back to pull out before pushing back in at the same pace. "F-Fuck, Y/N." Lauren whimpered lightly. When I felt her relaxing against me and not trying to move as much, I began to quicken my pace. With every thrust, Lauren's back slid up against the wall but she didn't seem to mind, she only continued to place her own marks on my neck.

The only sounds that could be heard were the inevitable slapping of our skin, the slick nature of Lauren's wetness, our heavy breathing, Lauren's moans, and my groans. Eventually I felt the shorter girl start to clench around me, the feeling lasting longer each time until I knew she was about to come. "I-I'm close." She whimpered against my neck. I reached my hand down in between us so that I could rub her clit at the same speed as my thrusts. To my left I heard the door open and a gasp sound. I didn't stop my movements, only wanting to get my girlfriend off as I met familiar brown eyes. I clenched my jaw as I neared my own orgasm, Lucy darting straight back out of the room when she got over her initial shock. When the door closed again I pushed harder against Lauren's clit, rubbing as fast and thrusting as hard as I could possibly go.

"Y/N!" Lauren cried as she came undone in my arms. I felt her cum against my skin but I didn't falter. I hooked my arm under her leg to hike it even higher, giving me easier access. Lauren quickly grabbed my cheeks to smash her lips against my own so that I could swallow her high pitched moans. Her body started to tremble against mine, her legs trying to close on their own accord. "Fuck I'm going to come again! Fuck, fuck, fuck." Lauren kept repeating. I hooked my opposite arm under her opposite leg to do the same as the first side. Lauren's nails dug at the back of my neck and she cried out as she came for the second time. I grunted loudly before pulling out quickly, my cum squirting out against Lauren's abdomen. I leaned my body weight against Lauren's to pin her up, knowing she wouldn't be able to stand on her own and that I wouldn't be able to hold her up myself if she were standing.

Now the only sound in the room was our heavy breathing as we tried to calm ourselves down. When I gained my strength back I leaned away from the shorter girl to allow her to stand on shaky legs. I dreaded the moment we had to leave because I knew Lucy was out there waiting for me. Either way I helped the green eyed beauty pull her pants up before I did the same to my own. Lauren tried to make herself look presentable whereas I didn't really care. My just-fucked hair would only aid in our plan of letting people know that we were together. "Well if this doesn't work, I don't know what will." Lauren's breathy voice sounded behind me and I couldn't help but smile at her, chuckling lightly. I nodded in agreement and grabbed her hand to lead her towards the door. I peeked out to see if Lucy was right there but when I saw no sign of her, I grabbed Lauren's hand and made a beeline for the door. "Did someone really catch us?" Lauren giggled once we reached my car.

I shrugged my shoulders, knowing that Lucy wasn't able to see Lauren's face so I knew she wouldn't be able to tell anyone. "Let her, that'll spread the word about us." I smirked playfully at the shoulder girl as she lightly hit my arm. When we reached my car I opened the door for Lauren and helped her sit down since her legs were still somewhat shaky. I crouched in front of her and grabbed both of her hands, my playful mood slowly dissipating. "That was uh, I don't know what she was doing here but that's the girl my mom wanted to set me up with." Lauren widened her eyes and I knew she didn't know how to comprehend the new information.

"I didn't get to see her." She finally settled on. I shrugged my shoulders and started to play with her fingers mindlessly. "The one that has a crush on you, right?" I nodded my head and tried to avoid Lauren's eyes. "Good, hopefully that will get her off your back then." I finally looked up to see Lauren with a proud smirk on her face. "Because you're mine, nobody else's. You can only love me and fuck me."

I rose my eyebrow with a smirk, loving this possessive side of the smaller girl. She wasn't the same timid girl I met several months ago, but I sure did love every bit of her. "I do love you." I blurted out causing Lauren to blush with a smile. She leaned in to peck my lips softly by grabbing me by my collar. When we had to pull away for air, the shorter girl pushed me away so that she could close her door with a smirk. I playfully rolled my eyes before heading over to the driver's side, sliding in and starting the car so that we could go home.

+~+~+~+~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

847K 27.7K 67
"π™Žπ™π™€π™¬ π™ˆπ™š π™π™π™š 𝙒𝙀𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 π™Šπ™› 𝙔𝙀π™ͺπ™§π™¨π™šπ™‘π™›, π™π™π™š π™Šπ™£π™š 𝙔𝙀π™ͺ π™ƒπ™–π™©π™š π™π™π™š π™ˆπ™€π™¨π™©, π˜Όπ™£π™™ 𝙄'𝙑𝙑 π™Žπ™π™€π™¬ 𝙔𝙀π™ͺ 𝙏𝙝𝙖...
822K 38K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
6.1M 200K 41
Jazmine Michelle Reed Twenty years old - a single mother to a three year old, owns a hair salon, and has two best friends she loves like family. With...
65.2K 1.4K 16
[COMPLETED] bubble [buhb-uh l; ˈbΙ™bΙ™l] -noun 1. a nearly spherical body of gas contained in a liquid 2. a small globule of gas in a thin li...