Dixon's Daughter • The Walkin...

By pizzadeliveryboy

Emma's mom has abused her for about 4 years now, one day she does the unthinkable which leaves Emma in a coma... More

Author's Note
1:My Mom USED to be normal
2:Fade
3:Rick Grimes
4:Rotting Dead People A.K.A Walkers
5:Car Alarm
6:Emma's House
7:Kings County Sheriff's Office
8:Hancuffed to the Rooftop
9:Dead Puppies and Kittens
10:Daryl Dixon
11:The First One Ive Ever Seen Bit
12:Its All My Fault
13:Center-Wide Decontamination
14:Where a Car Goes To Die
15: Survive Through The Night
16: You Like Him
17:Walker Ears, Best Friends, and Bloody Noses
18: Truth Is, I'm Petrified
19: Yeah, and A Lot Too
20: Dixons Never Cry
21: Beside the Dying Fire
22: Escaping Inmates
23: Walkers, Walkers, Walkers
24: Mother Dearest
25: Abuse
26: Unnoticeable
27: No Him, No Me
28: The Past is the Past
30: The Locket
31: Colorful
32: Pay a Visit to The Governor
33: The Three Letters
34: Woodbury
35: Thirteen
36: The Attack and The Aftermath
37: Crush
38: Punches
39: Quarantined
40: Slut
41: Just a dream
42: Faked It
43: Everyones Got A Job To Do
44: Blood and Mucus
45: Gratitude
46: Marcus Radford
47: Accusations and Explanations
48: Too Far Gone
49: Three
50: Humanity
51: My Everything
52: The Truck
53: Last Moments
54: The Tunnel
55: Invincible
56: Explanations
57: Terminus
58: A
59: Heroic
60: Static
61: Black Smoke and Explosions
62: Reunions
63: Stars
64: Help
65: The Church
66: Water Jugs
67: Alone
68: Plans
69: Hugs and Hospital Rooms
70: Free
71: Floor Seven
72: Knife and Gun
73: Intimidating
74: Savior
75: Not Dead Yet
76: Unconscious Dreams
77: Twisted
78: The Funeral
79: The Sanctuary
80: The Coma
81: The Whole
82: Hostages
83: Soulmates
84: Whistle
85: Farewell, My Love
(A/N) farewell, *my* loves:((

29: Bad Things, A Lot of Bad Things

2K 33 0
By pizzadeliveryboy

Emma's P.O.V

Carl and I were kinda away from everyone else while the others were talking. Merle was just instigating as usual. Talking about how afraid we should be of The Governor and all this other crap. 

According to Merle we should've snuck out last night and lived to fight another day because by now The Governor probably has men on every road out of here. 

Truth is, I'm not as scared of The Governor as I should be. I'm okay as long as he doesn't capture me again. 

Right now everyone is talking about Merle staying. Glenn is argumentative about the whole thing, which I don't blame him. 

Right now, the only people who know about what happened to me is Maggie, Daryl, and Merle. 

I'm okay with Merle staying because Daryl loves him, I don't want anything to do with him though. 

Merle finally went somewhere else, Hershel went after him. 

I still feel shaky about everything. I'm scared he's gonna capture me again. I'm to a point where I don't want to be alone. 

People can tell theres something wrong with me but no one asks. 

Rick goes outside and Carl follows him. 

Everything is calm for a while. I sit out with everyone, I try to keep my mind from the horrible memories that keep flashing back to. 

Some people went out to the courtyard but I stayed inside. 

When they came back inside Andrea was with them. I just stayed away from her, I didn't like her before but now I hate her. She still chooses to stay with that monster of a guy. 

She learned of all the losses we've had, and about Judith. She learned that The Governor lied to her and they fired first, we didn't. 

She was here for quite a long time but I just ignored her. 

When she left it was dark out. Rick gave her a car of ours, a gun of ours, and some ammo of ours that, needless to mention we don't have enough of. The Governor and Woodbury have enough of it, they don't need ours. 

We were all just in the cellblock, quiet now. Beth was singing for Judith but the rest of us listened to her amazing voice. 

We all sat out for a while but soon both Daryl and Rick told told Carl and I we needed to go to sleep and get our rest. 

I'm not mad about it, I finally have my own bed back. Carl doesn't know, I know but Carol told me that he's been sleeping in my cell. Tonight he goes back to his own though. 

I lay there, in the dark, waiting to fall asleep. Which eventually I do. 

I was asleep for quite a while before the nightmare came. 

*Emma's Nightmare* ~Back at Woodbury~

There I was, in the middle of the woods and The Governor captures me along with everyone else at the prison. He kills Merle, then the woman I learned is Michonne, then he moves on to Beth, Daryl, Maggie, Glenn, Carl, and anyone else who's left. Rick and I are the last alive. I'm crying my eyes out and so is Rick. The Governor had just killed everyone we loved. The Governor then kills Rick but leaves me alive. I am then taken into that all too familiar room where The Governor then rapes me. 

*Nightmare Over*

I wake up to Carl shaking me awake. "Emma."... "Emma."... "Its okay, I'm here now." He says. 

I realize that he's with me and I wrap my arms around his neck and begin crying. 

He does the same thing he always does where ever so often he rubs my back a little. 

"Emma, are you okay?" He whispered. 

I shook my head no. 

"Its okay, it was just a bad dream." He said quietly because he didn't want to wake anyone. 

I just kept hugging him and crying. 

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked me. 

"Please don't let The Governor take me ever again, please." I begged. 

We sat down on the bottom bunk in my cell. 

"Thats where you were?" He asked. 

I nodded. 

"What happened to you?" Carl asked. 

"Bad things. A lot of bad things." I said with tears still rolling down my cheek. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" Carl asked me, wrapping his arm around me. 

I leaned my head on his shoulder. 

"I don't want it to change anything. I don't want to be treated differently." I said. 

"Emma, its okay. You can talk to me." He said. 

"Well, I gotta start this off by telling you something that I left out the first time I told you about my mom." I said. 

He nodded. I lifted my head up, he moved his arm. 

"As you already know she abused me for four and a half years. Well two of those years she had this scumbag of a boyfriend. Most nights she'd either be too high or too drunk to please him herself so he'd come to me. He... uh... raped me... more than once." 

Carl just looked at me. I looked back for a second then I looked down at the floor.

"I was staying close to the prison after I got out, I was gonna come back once I knew you guys were okay. I ended up getting chased deeper and deeper into the woods by a herd of walkers. I was holding my own and killing them but then these people came out of no where and killed them all for me. I was hoping it would be you guys but it was The Governor, Merle, a few other men, and... uh... m-my mom. They tried to capture me once and I ended up killing the guy who grabbed me. Another guy grabbed me successfully after that. I was taken back to Woodbury where I was questioned strictly about where my camp was although I already lied and said that I lost you guys a while ago and have been alone for the past four months. I never showed any signs that I had a camp. I just stuck to my story. Well they didn't buy it. After I kept denying that I had a camp I was put into this dark room, alone. I was there for like ten days... well nine of those ten days The Governor... he... raped me. I still kept the prison a secret though, it was Glenn and Maggie who gave it up." 

"Emma, I'm so sorry. I don't really know what else to say." 

"Just don't let The Governor take me again." 

"I wont, I promise." 

"Thank you." 

We just sat there quietly for a bit. We leaned back against the wall, he put his arm back around me, and I put my head back on his shoulder. 

"Carl, will you just sleep in here. I don't want to be alone." I asked. 

He nodded. We then laid down and fell asleep. 

----------MORNING-------------

I woke up with Carl's arms around me. 

I don't know what time it is but it doesn't sound like anyone else is awake. 

I lightly grabbed Carl's arm and moved it. He woke up though. 

We each sat up on the edge of the bed. 

"Carl, I'm sorry about last night. I don't know what happened to me." I said. 

"You don't need to apologize. I wont let The Governor hurt you ever again." Carl said. 

"I'm also sorry for before I left, with the argument and everything. I'm sorry for leaving you twice. I didn't want to go with Merle, I went for Daryl. Merle knew what The Governor was doing to me and he just let it happen." I said. 

"Emma, you don't need to be sorry. Everything is okay now." He said. 

Rick then popped his head into the cell, "Hey Carl, Michonne and I are going on a run for weapons today to our old neighborhood. You can come if you want, so can Emma if she feels up to it and Daryl's okay with it. We're leaving in about an hour." Rick said and left. 

"I didn't think Michonne was part o four group. I thought she had to leave as soon as she was able to travel." I said. 

"I don't know, she doesn't seem bad though. I think I'm gonna go, do you want to?" Carl asked me. 

"I gotta talk to Daryl first but sure, I'm down." I said. 

Carl and I then got up and went our separate ways. I went to go talk to Daryl. 

"Hey Dad." I said. 

"Ey kid, how're ya feelin'?" He asked me. 

"Better." I said. 

He nodded his head. 

"I was wondering if I could go on a run with Rick, Michonne, and Carl." I said. 

"Do you think thats a good idea?" He asked me. 

"I feel up to it, plus its better if I have something to keep my mind occupied. Please, can I go. I have all of them to watch out for me." I said. 

"You can go, as long as you're feeling up to it." He said. 

"Okay, thank you." I said. 

He nodded. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy this extra upload. Thank you all for reading my story. I hope you're enjoying it. If you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to VOTE and if you have anything to say at all don't forget to COMMENT. I read them all. :)

Much love, the random girl who wrote this story.-<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 773 54
Disclaimer: I do not own The Walking Dead or it's characters. I only own and characters I make up along with any added plot and dialogue. Daryl Dixon...
49.5K 2.8K 20
❝𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐝❞ ― In a world taken over by walkers, ten-year-old Elodie fights to survive each day. But she's not just any survivor-she's a g...
394K 13.3K 57
"ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴜɪɴᴇᴅ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ" Cassandra was a doctor, before the turn. After being stranded alone for weeks, she's losing hope. That...
73.3K 2.1K 120
Book 1: After 8 years of being held hostage, 15 year old, Madison Smith and her family finally escapes with help from a large group of survivers. The...