Dixon's Daughter • The Walkin...

By pizzadeliveryboy

Emma's mom has abused her for about 4 years now, one day she does the unthinkable which leaves Emma in a coma... More

Author's Note
1:My Mom USED to be normal
2:Fade
3:Rick Grimes
4:Rotting Dead People A.K.A Walkers
5:Car Alarm
6:Emma's House
7:Kings County Sheriff's Office
8:Hancuffed to the Rooftop
9:Dead Puppies and Kittens
10:Daryl Dixon
11:The First One Ive Ever Seen Bit
12:Its All My Fault
13:Center-Wide Decontamination
14:Where a Car Goes To Die
15: Survive Through The Night
16: You Like Him
17:Walker Ears, Best Friends, and Bloody Noses
18: Truth Is, I'm Petrified
19: Yeah, and A Lot Too
20: Dixons Never Cry
21: Beside the Dying Fire
22: Escaping Inmates
23: Walkers, Walkers, Walkers
24: Mother Dearest
25: Abuse
27: No Him, No Me
28: The Past is the Past
29: Bad Things, A Lot of Bad Things
30: The Locket
31: Colorful
32: Pay a Visit to The Governor
33: The Three Letters
34: Woodbury
35: Thirteen
36: The Attack and The Aftermath
37: Crush
38: Punches
39: Quarantined
40: Slut
41: Just a dream
42: Faked It
43: Everyones Got A Job To Do
44: Blood and Mucus
45: Gratitude
46: Marcus Radford
47: Accusations and Explanations
48: Too Far Gone
49: Three
50: Humanity
51: My Everything
52: The Truck
53: Last Moments
54: The Tunnel
55: Invincible
56: Explanations
57: Terminus
58: A
59: Heroic
60: Static
61: Black Smoke and Explosions
62: Reunions
63: Stars
64: Help
65: The Church
66: Water Jugs
67: Alone
68: Plans
69: Hugs and Hospital Rooms
70: Free
71: Floor Seven
72: Knife and Gun
73: Intimidating
74: Savior
75: Not Dead Yet
76: Unconscious Dreams
77: Twisted
78: The Funeral
79: The Sanctuary
80: The Coma
81: The Whole
82: Hostages
83: Soulmates
84: Whistle
85: Farewell, My Love
(A/N) farewell, *my* loves:((

26: Unnoticeable

2K 38 2
By pizzadeliveryboy

Daryl's P.O.V

Carl and I haven't found any other signs of Emma. I hate to say this because of how insensitive it sounds but I can't help but think 'what if this is just like another Sophia situation?'

Right now I'm making sure nothing goes wrong with this random woman Rick and Carl let in. 

Rick makes sure Hershel stitched her up and we took her sword and all. She was all stitched up and I took this opportunity to tell him about Carol. 

I got him to come with me and we walked into the cell Carol was in. She stood up and hugged him. 

Beth brought in Judith or as I like to call her Little Ass Kicker. Carol then looked around I guess kinda wondering where Lori was. 

I guess she assumed because she began crying and hugged Rick once more. 

Glenn's P.O.V

Maggie was brought into the same room as me. Both her shirt and bra were gone and I felt the anger run through my body. The man that I learned is The Governor had his hands all over her. 

"One of you is gonna tell us where your camp is." The Governor said as he began to hold a gun to Maggie's head but instead pointed it to me. 

"The prison." Maggie said. 

She began to whimper a bit and The Governor tried to sooth her as if they were together. She pulled away from him and she was then let go and she ran into my arms. 

I hugged her and she cried into my shoulder. 

I then took off my shirt and gave it to her. 

Daryl's P.O.V

The woman woke up. Rick and I went into the room with her just to ask her a few questions. 

"Why did you have formula?" Rick asked her. 

"A korean man and a really pretty girl dropped it after they were taken by the same asshole who shot me." She said very softly. 

"How'd you know where to find us?" Rick proceeded to ask. 

"They were talking about a prison." She said. 

"Where'd this man take them?" He asked. 

She stopped answering. 

Rick then pressed on her gunshot and she was really mad at this. 

"Don't you ever put your hands on me!" She retorted quickly. 

Rick then stepped back and she answered his question. "I'll take you there. You're gonna want gather up some weapons if you plan on getting them back." 

Emma's P.O.V

Everyday when I wake up all I think about is getting back to Carl and Daryl. The more think about never seeing them again the sadder I get. 

My mom decided to visit me today. 

She turned on the light. 

"What has been happening to you in here?!" She asked. 

"Don't act like you don't know. The same thing you've always let happen to me." I said. 

"Sweetheart, I swear I didn't, both The Governor and Merle told me they wouldn't hurt you." She said. 

"You keep telling yourself that." I said. 

"I promise you, I just want to make things right with you." She said. 

"Well theres only one thing you could do to do that and you wouldn't be willing to." I said. 

"Yes I would, I would do anything. Just tell me what it is." She said. 

"Help me get out of here. Please. You don't have to come with me or anything but please, I need out of here. I can't keep going through this. You don't understand the things I've been through." I said. 

"I can't. I'm sorry. I'll try talking to The Governor." She said. 

"I knew you wouldn't. Never willing to help your own daughter out. Only ever looking out for yourself... Just do yourself a favor and get out of here." I said. 

"I'm not leaving you, I'm not letting anything happen to you ever again." She said. 

"Just get out and maybe I'll think about sparing your life once I get free." I said. 

"Okay, but here. Have this." She said while handing me a gun. 

I left it to sit on the table and she left. 

This motivated me to get out. I need out of here. I can't be here for any longer. Not after I know the group is okay. I began to twist my wrists repeatedly in the ropes that were around my wrists in attempts to slip them. 

Glenn's P.O.V

Maggie and I were sitting up against a wall in silence until I decided to speak up. 

"He didn't..?" I said. 

"No!" She quickly responded. 

I then stood up and ripped the walker's arm off and took two pieces of its bone for us to use as weapons. 

Carl's P.O.V

I'm really lonely without Emma here. I was lonely before Dad, Daryl, Oscar, and that woman all left, but now I'm really lonely.  

My dad has been off practically losing his mind, usually I'd have Emma. Now she's not here. I would give anything just to have apologized. 

Emma's last words that I heard from Beth keep playing over and over in my head, well the last part. "I love him." I can just imagine her saying that. 

I love her too but now she's gone and I'll never get to see her again. 

Emma's P.O.V

I'm still there trying to wiggle my hands free. I sit there for what feels like hours and finally I do. My mom left the lights on so this time I can at least see. 

Now that my hands were free I stood up with the gun and was thinking about how I could escape this place, also helping Glenn and Maggie get out. 

Daryl's P.O.V

We get to the gates of this place. The woman sneaks us in. Some guy comes into the building we were in saying "Alright, you know you're not supposed to be in here. C'mon out." 

Rick gets him, asks him about Glenn and Maggie, he claims to not know anything, so then Rick ties him up, and gags him. 

Emma's P.O.V

I sit there trying to think of a plan but I guess Glenn and Maggie already had one because I began to hear commotion out there so I go to rush out into the hallway. I go out there and without being seen by anyone I see whats happened out there; Glenn and Maggie took down one of the guys. Merle has captured them. 

By now I have rushed back to the room I was in without being noticed. 

I need to figure out how to help Glenn and Maggie. I then get an idea. 

I wonder if I could trick them into thinking I've become sick and then as people come to help me I take them out. The only people who are really allowed to come and see me are my mom, Merle, and The Governor and I'll take out any of them if it means getting back to Carl and Daryl. 

Luckily I was wearing my boots when I left the prison so I put my gun in there. Its unnoticeable.

I hear movement out by where Glenn and Maggie were last time. 

 I then begin coughing attempting to put my plan into action. 

I quickly realized there were other people out there. If they're all part of The Governor's team then Glenn and Maggie are gonna needy help. 

I dart out of the room as the hallway begins to fill up with smoke. I hear a voice that I recognize immediately. Its Daryl. I run over there joining there group so subtly they didn't notice. 

We ran out and into a different room that wasn't filled with smoke and got Glenn a shirt because for whatever reason Maggie had his. Oh no, The Governor better have listened to me about not hurting her. 

I haven't been acknowledged yet so for now I'm just going with the flow. 

Glenn began talking to them about everything that had happened to him and Maggie. 

"Daryl, this was Merle." Glenn said. 

"So, my brothers this Governor guy?" Daryl asked. 

"No, he's something else. Like his lieutenant or something." Maggie said. 

"I gotta find him." Daryl said. 

"Not right now no, this whole town is gonna be after us and I'm gonna need your help." Rick said. 

"Rick, I'm sorry, we couldn't hold out. We told him about the prison." Glenn said. 

"Don't be sorry. Its okay." Rick said. 

That news gave me chills. 

"You're just gonna say thats okay?!" I asked. 

Everyone looked at me like they had just seen a ghost. 

"They couldn't help it Emma, its okay." Rick said. 

Daryl came towards me for a hug but stopped once I began freaking out. 

"No its not! I held out, I was here for 10 days. You don't know what he did to me!.." I said with tears to my eyes. 

Daryl then hugged me. I broke down and cried into his shoulder. 

It didn't last long though because I quickly dried up my tears and we all went out into the town hoping to get out. 

Shooting began. Smoke bombs were set off. I have the gun my mom gave me but I gotta be careful because i could run out of bullets. I didn't miss anyone I shot at, which is surprising because my vision isn't clear with all the smoke.

Sometime throughout the showdown Oscar got shot. 

I stayed and fought by Daryl the whole time. Rick and the others were leaving so I got up to leave.

I made it half way to the exit and saw Daryl get captured. I began shooting at the people who were capturing him. I ran to his side to help him fight his way out but we both got captured. Here goes round two of my torture. 

-----------------------------------------

I'm sick so I have an opportunity to update, I hope you all are enjoying my story. Personally, I absolutely love it. Thank you all for reading. If you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to VOTE and if you have anything to say at all don't forget to COMMENT

-Much love, the random girl who wrote this story.-<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.4K 4.2K 21
❝ i am my father's daughter ❞ -𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, the young girl's life was a tragedy, her mother died and her father, negan, abandoned her. riley's jo...
55.8K 1.4K 31
Even before the dead began to rise, Riley Marie Jansen didn't have the best childhood. She had a deadbeat dad, brother who walked out when she was a...
390K 8.9K 47
"there's a new sheriff in town!" "a damn good one too" - [carl grimes x fem!oc] [dixon] [twd season 3 - 8] [slowburn] It gets a lot better as you rea...
345 38 11
*.•𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤. 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮...