I'm Fine With That:: Wonho x...

By MysticMish00

This is an X Reader dedicated to my friend Imagine-SHINee More

1 (Y/n)
2 (Wonho)
4 (I.M)
5 (Wonho)
6 (Jackson)
7 (Y/n)
Happy Valentine's Day
8 (Y/n)
9 (Jackson)
10 (Wonho)
11 (Y/n)
12 (Jackson)
13 (JB)
14 (Jackson)
15 (Wonho)
Announcement
16 (Y/n)
17 (Wonho)
18 (Wonho)
19 (Shownu)
Author
20 (Y/n)
21 (Wonho)
22 (Y/n)
23 (I.M)
24 (Wonho)
25 (Soo Hyun)
26 (Y/n)
27 (Y/n)
Author
28 (I.M)
Author
29 (I.M)
30 (Wonho)
31 (Soo Hyun)
32 (Y/n)
33 (Y/n)
34 (Soo Hyun)
35 (Y/n)
Author
36 (Wonho)
37 (Y/n)
38 (Y/n)
39 (Y/n)
Author
Merry Christmas
Shameless Promoting

3 (Y/n)

3K 105 10
By MysticMish00

After detention I went straight to my part-time job at a ramen shop. It's not the best job but they pay pretty well.
Me: Sorry I'm late Jinyoung. Some jerk in my class made me get a detention.
Jinyoung: Oh well. Get ready and start taking orders.
Me: Yes, Sir!
I playfully saluted my boss and dear friend Park Jinyoung. He's not much older than me, but he did graduate already. I went to the back and put on my apron and started taking orders.
Me: Hello and welcome to Just Right Ramen! What can I get for you? Oh, hey Jin!
Jin: Hey (Y/n). We will just take the regular.
I put the order down. Jin is a friend of my older brother Jaebum, or JB. He works here too. And besides, Jin comes here often with his friends Hoseok, AKA J-Hope and Namjoon, AKA RM. Sometimes they bring others but they are usually either at school or busy. Oh well. I brought the order to the kitchen where my brother and Mark work.
Me: Hey JB! Jin's here with Namjoon and Hoseok! Make sure to say hi before they leave.
JB: Okay! Later though, you will be interrogated.
I groaned and went back to take more orders. As soon as I stepped out a group of seven walked in. One of those seven, Wonho. I made a face and then put on a fake smile. I walked to their table.
Me: Hello and welcome to Just Right Ramen! What can I get for you?
Hyungwon: Hey (Y/n). I didn't know you worked here. I'll get the special for today.
As they all ordered, Wonho kept staring at me.
Me: Wonho, what do you want to order?
Wonho: Are you on the menu? 'Cause I've been craving that ass all day.
Me: You're out of luck then. Shownu, control your friend here. Changkyun, when we get home, it's your night to do the dishes.
I forgot to mention I have another brother. Changkyun and I are fraternal twins. He's older by five minutes. I turned around to give the order to the people in the kitchen. I passed by BamBam on my way. I grabbed his arm and dragged him with me. I handed Mark the order.
BamBam: What's wrong (Y/n)?
Me: Can you take those seven guys their orders? I don't feel like being asked if I'm on the menu again.
BamBam: Sure. Just go take more orders and I'll make sure they get their food.
Me: Thanks dude.
I left the kitchen again to take more orders. The whole time I felt like I was being watched. Sure enough, I was. Damn it Wonho.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 4.9K 85
Just some Kpop imagines and one shots that I write in my spare time. I mostly write about GOT7, MONSTA X, BTS, and EXO. I apologize in advance for an...
324K 5.1K 69
Kpop Imagines featuring BTS, IKON, BAP, SEVENTEEN, GOT7, EXO, VIXX, ASTRO, INFINITE, UP10TION, SF9, MONSTA X, BTOB and more! Accepts Requests. Just P...
1M 26.3K 153
WELCOME TO THE BIG BOOK OF MONSTA X MONBEBES! \0/ โ†  imagines {REQUESTS CLOSED} โ†  short one-shots {REQUESTS CLOSED} โ†  MX ship collection ; tell me ab...
71.2K 1.1K 32
[COMPLETED] A collection of fluff/hot SHINeexReader imagines :)