SoulFire ( sans x frisk AU)

By EkoingSkies

(Has been rated #1 in Frans more than 10 times since April 2018) It's 210x, and nearly eleven years after Sa... More

Blackberries( Sans' perspective)
The Vision invader(Sans perspective)
The Skele-fam(Sans perspective)
Crimson eyes and Azure skies(Sans' perspective)
The fallen child(Frisk's perspective)
Reunion (Frisk's perspective)
Not so Sweet Tea (Frisk's perspective)
Lab days with Frisk (Sans' and third perspective)
Magic child meets magic skeleton (3rd person)
Pet Names (Sans perspective)
The "bet" (Frisk's perspective)
Wrath (Frisk's perspective)
Flames (Frisk's perspective)
Weak
Trying to break the ice
Realization
Coffee hog
Overprotective
'Brutal' Frisk strikes again
A Sign
The Delta Rune
Closure
Wasted
Doctor Gossip
Vision invader; the strike back
Sans' misfortune
Fates route
Christmas Regrets
Hurricane
One last dance
A/N
Dancing winds
April flower
Coronation
Melancholia
Two Handkerchiefs
Exhausted
A/N
A/N (Next chapter????)
Confrontations
Lauren
A/N
Extremely quiet, Incredibly close
Elevator malfunction
I remember- The ∏ÅLjψ͆ arc
Souless
Dirty Dishes
Dust
No more resets
The End
Soul one out of six- J U S T I C E
Soul two of six; Perseverance (REVISITED)
My dear Friend (Integrity)
The Patience it takes for another to become Brave
The Patience it takes for another to become Brave (part 2)

(FORGOT TO PUBLISH THIS PART.)

1K 47 31
By EkoingSkies

(I AM SOOO SORRY I HAVE HAD THIS STORY UP FOR MONTHS ON END AND I SKIPPED OVER THIS CHAPTER. That or deleted it... WHATEVER!!! Just read it cause it's important!)

The elevator came to a sudden stop. Tears were brimming my eyes, so I refused to blink. I tapped my way outside and ran through Hotland. My mind was racing faster than I was. I grit my teeth at the thoughts running through my head.

Shit! SHIT SHIT SHIT! I hurt my brother! I hurt Chara! SHIT!

My bare feet came to a screeching halt before I passed the lab, I scurried through the doors and slid across the slick tiles, nearly missing the entrance to Sans' lab. The red aura still flickering away on my hands as they held onto my clothes.

I gotta stop, I gotta stop. I have to calm down. I need to calm down. SHIT!

I bolted through the entrance, still on the verge of tears from my careless actions. I felt my hair blowing out of my face even though there wasn't any wind in the labs. My erged steps echoed loudly throughout the rooms. Once I reached the corner, I leaned against a wall. Completely out of breath, gasping for air. I wheezed out the first word that came to mind.

"S...S-SANS!" I nearly slumped to the floor before he called back.

"In here, Babybones."

I shot back up and ran through the lab again, still shaking. I hated how Sans' lab was like a freaking maze cause I kept running into walls in a panic.

"Sansy!" I yelled again, hoping he would just come and find me.

"I said I'm here, Babybones! C'mon, you've been through the lab a million times." he hollered back.

I started to go blind due to my eyes filling themselves with unshed tears.

"Damn it all Sans!!" I cried, slumping down to my knees with a loud thud in defeat. I started sob as crashing and clangs came from rooms away. I could hear Alphys gripping about broken vials or something as quick stomping came through the halls. I heard the skidding of sneakers on the floors down the corridor. I looked up to see Sans sliding down to his knees and pulling me into an embrace. I started to cry into his shoulder.

Sans moved his hands around my back for a while. On normal occasions I'd blush but not right now. He gently pulled away and cupped my face in his hands. He looked into my eyes sternly, ready to bash someone's head in.

"What. Happened."

Without hesitation,

"I hurt Chara Sansy! I hurt him!" I bawled and burrowed my face into his sweater, laying my head on his chest. I refused to touched him. He pulled away again and took me wy the wrists, examining my still flaming hands. He stared at them, his pupils disappeared for a minute.

He got up and pulled me with him.

Now he's mad at me?!

I started to cry more, not wanting to hurt anyone and not wanting anyone to hurt me.

In the midst of my thoughts, I felt Sans putting my hands together, placing them in between his.

He looked at me, a sad look in his eyes.

"I'm sorry." He sounded serious for a minute. Then started to laugh a bit, still holding my hands in his.

"Let me guess..Past experiences starting to flood in?"

I gave him a nod. He sighed and pulled me into another embrace, longer than the last one. I kept crying, even though my hand had went back to normal. I tightened my grip around Sans' torso as my waterworks had started to drench his sweater. I was so confuse, and so ashamed that I had ran to HIM instead of just explaining things to Chara.

It was something about Sans that drawed me to him. It was as if he did it on purpose. As we sat there, he pulled me into his lap. I watched as Gaster stepped in front of us.

"Will you two just-" He stopped once I grabbed his attention. Face soaking wet and imaginably red. His sockets widened. Sans gave him a nasty look. I saw one of his pupils turn blue for a second.

"NOT. The time right now." he said lowly.

Gaster nodded and walked away slowly.

Sans turned back to me and lightly pushed my head back onto his shoulder. Indicating that I could keep crying if needed. He hugged me tighter and rested his head on top of fi shoulder.

Besides the sound of my light sobbing the lab grew quiet. We sat there as Sans held me in his lap. I was so dazed that I hadn't noticed he had picked me up bridal style and started walking towards Gaster and Alphys. I drowsily looked up at his face. So tense and serious. I looked back down to his coat. He stopped in the middle of the room.

"Ya'll know where she put her clothes"

"I-I-I I have them!"

"Sweet." He lifted my chin and looked at me with a smile.

"Sorry Babybones, but I'm pretty sure you don't want me to dress you. Though, I'm sure THAT would be interesting." he set me down on my feet, grinning.

Alphys gave me my clothes and led me to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. My face was all pink and my eyes were puffy. I leaned into it, stretching my cheeks and rubbing away the puff as best I could. I wasn't shaking anymore, but I was still upset...

I undressed myself and pulled on the short shorts I had brought with me. Followed by one of my normal sweaters. It was slightly smaller than the one I normally wear. My bust showed through it more, which annoyed me a bit. I hate drawing attention to myself. I sighed and finished getting my boots on.

After slashing myself with cold water a few times, there was a knock at the door. I jumped.

"Y-yes?!"

"Jus' me girly." Sans opened the door and stood there with his hands in his pockets.

I slouched in relief. But Sans...not so much. His face was stern, almost sorrowful. He had the saddest look, and it made my heart break.

"Sansy-" he cuts me off.

"No need to talk about it. You don't have to if you don't want to."

"But I-"

"It's fine. We'll talk later. How's about we just chill out for now, yea?"

I nod and we walk out of the bathroom.

(NOTICE! ~~~~~~~ Means time skip. I am tired of having to type it out all the time. Thank you!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sans and I didn't talk much the rest of the day. We pretty much kept our mouths shut the entire time I had been in the lab. I had tried talking to him, but I couldn't manage. So...I guess you could say the lab was in complete space mode. We were all off doing our own things and when one tried to utter even a word, nothing came out. It was like someone had used a remote to mute the world.

Suddenly, there was loud cough and we all reacted. I yelped, Alphys screamed a bit and Sans fell out of his chair, breaking a beaker and sending the rest of us jumping to the sound of shattering glass. We all stared at one another, eyes and sockets widened. I found myself muffling a giggle. Eventually Gaster had let out a few laughs and we were all laughing together. Once we had finished, Sans gave me that strange look again. It was like a smirk, but there seemed to be something more. As if something had sparked up. I kind of liked it, it made my heart skip a beat. Sans noticed this and laughed some more. Stupid dork. Once we'd all composed ourselves I grabbed a dustpan and broom started sweeping up the broken glass. Before I had swept up even half of it Sans took the broom from me and whispered

"I got it." I tried to resist but he's just too damn stubborn. God, I hate him sometimes. He's too freakin' persistent! Always trying to take care of everyone all the time. Always trying to take care of me...

I stood back, watching him sweep up the shards, my heart sank. Why are you like that?

It wasn't long before Gaster decided to call it a night and headed home. Undyne came soon after and picked up Alphys (literally) on her way to their house.

I smiled at how adorable they were together. I shipped it. (Even though they were already together.)

It eventually got late, and it was just Sans and I, bored out of our minds. We eventually started a staring contest. Of course, Sans won by a mile. I mean, he DID have the advantage. Being a skeleton, he doesn't need to blink. I think he blinks out of habit. I groaned in frustration, leaning back in my chair.

"Sansy this is boring!" I grumble admittingly. He nods in agreement. All of a sudden, he jumps up and stands in front of me, hands on his knees as he leaned over.

"Wanna go to Gilbeys?" he grins brightly, knowing I hadn't eaten all day. I found myself walking towards the exit. I called out.

"Hell yeah let's go, Bonehead!"

He immediately started to run up behind me, catching up. He linked arms with me, I linked back and we walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a good few hours of just walking, we finally reached Snowdin. Then a thought hit me.

"Why didn't we just teleport?"

We stopped, the question seemed to bother him. I interrogated further.

"As a matter of fact..." I unlinked with his arm and stood in front of him.

"I..have seen you use magic since I got here...Did something happen?"

He stood there and stared at me.

"W-why are you staring at me like that?..."

He quickly looked away, hand on the back of his skull. I could feel his tension.

"Sans." I urged him to say something. He sighed and walked towards Grilbeys.

"Let's just go, yeah?" He stated. I noticed I'd struck a nerve. I sighed and followed behind him in, his hood covered his face as he sat down. Grilbey looked at us, giving Sans a nod and placing ketchup in front of him. He shook my hand and set an order of fries in front of me.

"Thank you, Grilbey." I smiled and he brightened up. He began walking into the kitchen when I asked

"Sansy, are you okay?..."

The flame man looked over at us, getting the hint that Sans was probably mad at me. He tapped him on the shoulder and pointed to the kitchen. The two walked over there, and Sans looked back at me slightly, giving small smile as he entered the other room. I was alone.

At the time, nothing was thought of it. I simply continued to eat. Thinking about sans. What could be so bad about his magic? I know for a fact that he has had it before, it isn't like it'll just go away... Would it? Maybe he was upset because it had? I remember way back when he was with me in the underground the first time. He loved his magic, and used it all the time. I'd be absolutely amazed at how he could move things without touching them. Like how lifted me up into the air a few times because I enjoyed it so much. The only time he had stopped using magic was after he-

Oh god...It's my fault.

(Frisk's perspective)

I suddenly remember a time from way back when. We were traveling through Waterfall, and were jumped by the Royal Guard. Sans was in a hurry, but didn't want me to get hurt so he did as best he could to take care of it. I can see everything clearly...

~Flashback~

I was being carried on his back, clinging on for dear life as howls echoed behind us. We ran into a dim looking room covered by tall dark grass, large blue flowers surrounding the entire area. They emitted their own lights, causing a light glow to shine onto barely visible paths.

We came to a screeching stop, dirt kicking up behind the skeletons feet. He lowered down, allowing me to touch ground one more. He pointed sharply at me.

"Kiddo! Run and hide in the grass over there!" He yelled at me furiously.

"But Mr-" "NOW DAMN IT!!" Scared out of my wits, I scrambled to hide in the grass, only to be caught by Dogami and Dogaressa's large paws.

I started to scream and struggle, kicking my legs back and forth in hope of weaseling out of their iron grips.

Sans was through with only one of the other guards before turning towards me, his sockets widened. A sudden shadow cast across his face, he chuckled in a low, blood thirsty tone.

"You wanna play THAT game huh?"

He removed his hood, revealing two glowing blue pupils. They were engulfing themselves in flames, he had the evilest look as he spoke.

"Okay then..."

Suddenly I was being picked up by a blue force, and placed roughly on the ground behind him. I fell to my knees on impact. He raised his hand in the air, summoning a large sum of sharpened bones. Eyes widened.

"L E T ' S P L A Y. "

In an instant, they blurred their way down on the Guardsmen. Bones thrashing against armor and clangs of swords were heard for at least miles around...

The true battle had begun. Every time one of dogs tried to grab me, Sans would either pick me up or throw them aside with his sudden strength. Even as a little girl I knew he was ready kill someone. He was enjoying himself without a doubt though. I eventually cut in, Seeing how he was really lowering their HP. Grabbing his jacket, I was pleading him to spare.

"Grrra...." He did, reluctantly.

Sans, (Mr. Skeleton at the time) picked me up and set me on his waist as any adult would a small child.

"Sorry, Babybones. That won't happen again, I swear."

Once we'd started walking off, he turned around to check the area again. Just as he did, a spear was sent spiraling through one of his still burning eyes. He dropped me on his way to the ground, yanking out the spear with a loud scream. I started wail and cry as he bled out. How a skeleton was even able to bleed still confuses me, but it's true. And it sent me over the edge.

Everything turned red,deep red. I can't remember what followed after that. But..Sans didn't look at me the same for a while after that.

~End of Flashback~

I shake off the memories as someone sits down beside me. 'Speak of the devil' I thought, ready to see Sans chugging down a bottle of ketchup. I turned, but no one was on that side of me.

An eery hand placed itself on my shoulder. Weary to turn around, my body had turned stone and cold. It rested there, rubbing small circles into my skin with their thumb. There was a monster's voice, drowsy and drunk. He turned me around, seeing that I wasn't going to willingly. My heart stopped, and I felt a sick feeling down in stomach.

"Hey there... Nice seeing you here again, didn't get to talk to you much last night~" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292 23 11
NOTE - Both of my notes from my first AxeTale Story, "AxeTale - The Full Story" apply here, this is my own take on the AxeTale AU so there are some d...
2.8K 95 47
~'Disclaimer: This story has a lot of profanity and covers some very very intense or touchy subjects that may disturb some readers. You have been war...
205 7 13
This is an Undertale AU I originally planned on making back in 2019 but, I wasn't capable of making all the character designs and forgot about it for...
6.6K 309 21
Alisa was only a little girl when she and her two canine friends fell into the Underground, only ten years old. Eight years past since she fell and t...