More Than Business

By nicki0rih

Nicki's fashion empire she built with her best friend, Lydia, turns out to be an international success. Balan... More

More Than Business
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 57 (part2)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160

Chapter 103

161 6 0
By nicki0rih

Nicki POV

Back at home, I don't think any of us ever got over the whole threesome fiasco. And since none of us bothered to actually talk about it as a group, we all pretended to ignore the awkward tension between the four of us. Two weeks went by before Lydia brought it up to me in private.

We were working on a new piece, alone in her office. We were silently focusing on the detail of the piece which was tedious work.

"That... thing that happened in Canada, are we ever going to talk about that?" she asked, breaking the silence.

"Lydia, I can barely focus on my breathing right now, let alone a conversation. Can we talk about this after-" I was interrupted by my needle pricking my finger. "Damn it!" I scowled as I wiped the blood with a tissue.

"Here," she gave me a bandaid, "Take a break."

"I don't know." I answered her question as I put the bandaid on.

"How do you feel about it?" she questioned, "I mean, now that some time has passed.."

"Honestly, it was a stupid drunk mistake.. yeah, in a perfect world something like this would've happened with all of us sober and actively consenting to it, but unfortunately we weren't." I exhaled, "On the bright side, we all know each other so none of us were in any position of danger.. and personally, I'm just glad that it happened with 2 people I trust more than anything."

"Thats cute, now tell me what you're really thinking." She was unconvinced.

"You know what I really think."

"I know, but I want you to say it nonetheless. Because you aren't gonna accept those feelings fully unless you vocalize them." she coached.

"You go first." I insisted.

She shook her head, "I don't want to accept mine."

"Look at me then." I place her hands in mine.

She stared into my eyes, it was all there. I nodded, letting her know I understood.

"I'll see where Aubrey stands... We can't ignore what happened. We should at least talk about it, put it out there and decide what to do from there." I stated.

"That- seems fair." she nodded.

"I have a question for you."

"Yeah?"

"Why'd it take you this long to bring it up?" I questioned.

"I was waiting for the right moment Nicki." she sighed.

"You were just going to let it eat you up inside? Thats not how it works. Thats not how we have ever handled anything." I raised my voice.

"Well, a lot has changed." she shrugged.

"But we haven't." I assured her.

There was silence as we just stared into each other's eyes, letting the words resonate.

My phone chimed with a text from Aaliyah:

A: Are you like super busy this week?

"Its Liyah." I flashed my phone screen at Lydia.

"What did she say?" She asked going back to work on the piece.

"Wants to know if I'm busy this week." I replied.

"Oh why?"

"Lemme find out." I started texting Aaliyah, vocalizing the conversation to keep Lydia updated.

O: Depends...

A: We have a project for school.. and I was wondering if you could possibly help us out?

O: Us?

A: Oh yeah.. would it also be okay if two of my friends are... around, during the week? Its a group project.

O: I'm not promising anything as far as helping.. but they can be "around" as long as their parents consent, and you guys are getting work done.

A: Promise!

"Its hard to believe, that one day this'll be OJ." Lydia sighed.

"And soon after, the triplets." I added.

That afternoon, Aaliyah brought her friends Río and Nirvana over.

"Thanks so much for helping us out." Río shook my hand.

"It's just- an honor to meet you." Nirvana gawked.

"No problem." I smiled, "So what exactly are you working on?"

"We're studying activism, so our project is to take a form of activism.. and emulate it." Nirvana explained.

"We were assigned our forms of activism as well as the topic." Río added.

"So what'd you get stuck with?"

"Fashion and gender equality." Liyah smirked.

"slash.. women's rights" Nirvana chimed.

"How long do you have?"

"3 and a half weeks" Río replied.

"thats plenty of time." I decided, "What time do you plan on leaving here? And do you both have a ride home?"

"Uh.. is like 7 or 8ish okay?" Liyah asked.

"If thats fine with your parents.. you can stay as long as you need." I assured them. "You guys can go in the basement, theres snacks and drinks down there that you are free to. Don't get too distracted by the TV and games etc.."

"We won't" Río promised.

"Dinner should be ready between 5 and 6. You guys have any allergies or foods you completely hate?" I asked.

"Im allergic to shellfish" Nirvana cleared her throat.

"I don't like gravy.." Río admitted shyly.

"Fair enough." I shrugged before leaving.

Aubrey had already started feeding the triplets by the time I got to the nursery.

"Alright, Liyah and her friends are settled." I filled him in. "Which of these guys still needs to eat?"

"Both of them." he nodded over to Allison and Liam's cribs. "Thanks for helping Liyah out by the way."

"We're all a family now.. its no big deal." I assured him.

"Are you gonna breastfeed them?" he asked as I took Liam out of the crib.

"Actually, yeah." I decided, "I haven't drank in a few days."

"Why don't you try doing both at the same time?" he suggested.

"I just- don't think I'm ready for that.."

"Then what better time to try than when I'm right here?" he coaxed.

"Why not just do one at a time?"

"Its good for them to learn that they can spend time with you without having your full attention. It teaches them to share your attention with each other." he explained.

"I don't think I can.. I mean how would I even?" I stuttered.

"Sit down." he instructed.

I sat in the rocking chair, "I hate the feeling of having one of them on me.. let alone two at the same time."

"Relax. And start with Liam." he hushed me.

He put Oliver in his crib and grabbed Allison. Just as Liam latched on to my nipple, Aubrey was handing me Allison.

After situating me with some pillows, I finally got semi-comfortable.

"After this.. if you absolutely hate it, I won't bring it up again." he promised.

"Okay." I nodded as he pecked my lips.

"You're doing great." he assured me after a few minutes had passed.

"Hey babe." I whispered. "Before I forget, I actually wanted to talk to you.. after this, of course."

"Is everything okay?"

"Well- yeah.. I guess." I stuttered.

"Nic?"

"I mean- we'll talk." I inhaled.

We sat in silence for the most part, aside from talking to the babies. Allison had finished first so Aubrey took her away and rocked her for a bit while Liam finished. Once he had finished, I gave Oliver a hug and a kiss before leading Aubrey to our bedroom.

"Look how sore my boobs are." I took my shirt off in front of him as he sat on the bed. My breasts were bright red from where the babies were clinging with their tiny fists, and my nipples were dented from their gums.

"Do you think a massage would help?" he offered. I accepted, and he went into the bathroom for a while, returning with a hot wet towel.

"Lay down." he ordered. I did so, and he climbed on top of me and placed the towel across my chest. It burned a little at first but then it became soothing. "How's that?"

"Feels great." I readjusted my head on the pillow.

Moments later, he removed the towel and began massaging my breasts.

"Does this make it better?" he asked in between the moans I had been trying to keep in.

"Yes actually." I nodded. He leaned down and kissed each of my breasts and then up my chest to my lips, pulling me into a passionate kiss. "I have to go make dinner babe." I pulled away.

"I'll come down to help you." he offered, helping me off the bed.

"Do you have anything in mind?" I asked.

"What was it you wanted to talk to me about?" He scrunched his eyebrows, changing the subject.

"Come sit." I exhaled, motioning for him to sit on the bed.

"Is something wrong?"

"No babe." I assured him.

"Then what is it?" He sat beside me.

I took a deep breath, and tried to figure out how to word it, "I think its time we talk about what happened in Canada."

"What about it?"

"Just.. like, I don't know. I just think we left everything so- open - and its like we never had any closure or acceptance of what happened." I stuttered.

"It was a drunk mistake, we can't change that." he brushed it off and turned away.

"Hi-" I turned him back to me, "Yeah its easy for you to do that because I'm the only one you have to answer to. But I can't do that, because well.. I'm kinda the one who is actually caught directly in the middle of all of this."

"How are you caught in the middle?"

"I'm engaged to you. Lydia's my bestfriend. And Anita is who helped us to be able to keep OJ." I explained.

"What do you want me to say? We can't change it!"

"I just think it would be beneficial for everyone, if we could at least all be on the same page." I exhaled, "It effected each of us differently and we could at least acknowledge that as a group."

He sighed, realizing how much it meant to me, "Fine, whatever needs to happen... I'll support."

"Thank you." I pecked his lips.

"I just feel like no matter what, I'm gonna be the one taking the fall for it." he admitted.

"Why, because you're a man?" I smirked.

"Yeah, men don't usually fair well against lesbians." he stated.

"But you're my man." I bit my lip, "Can you trust that I'll look out for you?"

"Against Lydia?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"I mean-" I exhaled, "Obviously, I'm gonna look out for both of you equally.. but isn't that better? At least there's someone involved thats not just out to get everyone else. I just want us to figure something out so that we can carry on our lives peacefully. But I don't want anyone to be hurt."

"And I hope you know by now, Lydia is also not your enemy. And if at any point you needed someone in your corner, Lydia would step in if I couldn't." I assured him, "And I pray you'd do the same for her."

"I doubt that."

I ignored his response, "In order for me to accurately be there for you in this.. you are going to have to tell me the truth-."

"We were drunk Nic." he defended.

"I know that part!" I calmed him down, "I want to know about you though. All things aside, do you regret that it happened? I just want you to be honest with me about it, because I need to know how we can approach this in a way that you would be comfortable with."

"Fine-" he gave in, taking a deep breath before speaking again, "I regret that it happened the way that it did."

"Because we don't remember it?" I asked.

"Because we were all drunk." he corrected me.

"So if we were sober you'd be fine with it?"

"I'm not gonna lie and say I never thought about having a threesome Nic-"

"I'm not asking you to do that."

"But I want that to be a decision that is made collectively- if that make sense- in that its... consensual." he explained.

"What do you think we should do? Where do we go from here?" I questioned.

"I think... you're doing the right thing. I'm cool with following your lead, and seeing where that takes us." he pecked my lips.

We sat there in silence for a while until I finally broke it, "Just so you know... if you ever did want to have a consensual threesome, all you'd have to do is ask."

I put my shirt back on, realizing I'd still been topless, and stood to leave.

QOTD: What grade are you in? / What college do you attend? / Where do you work?
(ANSWER WHICH EVER APPLIES)

AOTD: I'm a senior in Highschool, I haven't chosen a college yet. I am a lifeguard & swim instructor for babies @ LifeTime Fitness.

I asked this bc (of course Ima mention this possible youtube channel). But I was wondering if I should do videos about the full college application process and all that stuff.. just taking people thru the ins and outs of each step of the way. Let me know if you'd be interested / give suggestions of stuff you'd like to know or wish you knew when you were applying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 236 24
Read to find out !!
24.3K 801 56
Sequel to Hold On, Were Going Home They Graduated And Their Lucky They Made It With All Their Friends except Aimee. Nicki Wants to be writer while Dr...
37.2K 2.5K 11
And we ain't too high To see eye to eye Know you feel the rush From a simple touch, baby Roll some mo - Beyoncé is running far away from something un...
1K 11 32
High School sweethearts to Enemies to Co-Parents to Forever She has been through hell and back He has seen her go through hell and back He is her b...