Baby, You're A 10 (BBW/PlusSi...

By KoolLePlaisir

"Baby, you're a ten. You have zero flaws and you're the one for me" -Nathaniel Vitro or the one in which a... More

1. My Baby
2. Eat A Snicker's Bitch
4. You're Special
5. Dance For You
6. Boy!
7. Nothing for Something
8. Keeping Up with the Vitros
9. Baecation Pt. 1
10. Baecation Pt. 2
11. Baecation Pt. 3
12. 808
13. Bad Babies
14. That Conversation
15. About a Boy & Girl
16. Hard Candy
17. Unpretty
18. Spring Day
19. Mo' Drama
20. Modern Olden Times
21. Nap of A Star
22. Fine
23. Home
24. A Bit of Us
25. New Addition
26. Empty Cages
27. Mama Bear
28. Blood & Oil
29. We're so different.
30. FAMILY 0.5
31. FAMILY 1.0
32. FAMILY: Closure
33. Unbroken
34. Again...
35. A Remembrance of Love
36. A Very Vitro Occasion
37. Ode to the Times
38. Endings & Beginnings

3. That Family Luv

13.3K 340 67
By KoolLePlaisir

♦A/N. : Hi! This chapter will have mature content without it being overly descriptive. Anyways, I hope that you enjoy this chapter. Also, this is more of a filler/ filler chapter. This is not edited. Do not forget to vote and comment! Deuces!🙋✌️♦

Naomi

"Damn, baby! Yas! Model for me, daddy", I cat called Nathaniel. We are over at his apartment enjoying another "Us-day". Us-day, is a day that neither of us have class or work and we spend it together doing anything we want. We decided to stay in for the day and have a lazy day. Currently, my baby is in a pair of briefs underneath a red robe lying on the couch. He raised his head a bit to look at me almost as to say 'Really?' to my comment.

We had just finished a shared bath and he wanted to cuddle some more. This man is a big baby at times, I promise. But I cannot deny that I enjoy it just as much, if not more than he does as well. I love the feel of his arms around me. I love running my fingers through his feathery hair. The softness of his plump lips whenever her places kisses across the valley of my breasts when he rests his head on them or on my tummy when he lies his head on it.

Nathaniel has this way of making me feel good even when I feel at my worst. "Come lay with me, bae", he demanded lying on his side to make room for me on the couch. I smiled walking into the kitchen instead hearing his groan loudly.

I giggled to myself as I grabbed two bottles of water and a green apple out of the refrigerator. I felt his presence behind me, but I did not acknowledge him. He wrapped his arms around my waist pressing his front to my back as he placed butterfly kisses on my exposed shoulder up the exposed side of my neck.

I bit my lip to hold in my moan so he would not be encouraged to continue. I honestly just want to eat my apple and drink my water in peace, but hubby has other ideas. Next thing I know, I am over his shoulder being carried fireman style to the bedroom where I am dropped onto the bed. "Nathaniel", I groaned sitting up on the bed. He did not even comment on me calling him by his full first name as he grasped my ankles firmly and pulled me to the foot of the bed. "Baby, stop", I whined letting him roll me onto my stomach.

I cannot even defend this. I never deny him, even when I am mad as all hell at him. It is just something about him that makes it hard for me to tell him 'No' whenever he wants to worship my body. Maybe that is it. It is because he worships my body. He treats my body with care and always makes me feel as if I am floating when we make love. He does not make me feel self-conscious about my body, always telling me how much he loves my body just the way it is. He makes me feel so confident, like a goddess and for that I could never tell him no.

I sucked in a breath shakily releasing it as he deposited his check into my bank. I released a soft moan bitting into the bedspread before I felt his fingers card through my hair grasping it into a ponytail pulling my upper half up off of the bed. I was forced into the doggy style position on my hands and knees while he held onto my hair like a reign. "Assume the position, baby", he ordered. I shuddered spreading my legs wider and arching my back tooting my butt up higher for a better angle. Slowly pulling all of the way out, he placed butterfly kisses down my spine, his free hand following the trail he made until he reached the him on the panties.

He grasped them slowly pulling them down my legs and off all while still holding onto my hair. I know that their are people that will not agree with this next part, but I do not care. He slide back inside of me giving a firm thrust of his hips after putting the head in making me gasp in shock and pleasure. From there I was a moaning mess as he rearranged my insides while showering any parts of my body he could reach with kisses. My arms gave out sending me face first into the mattress with a deep groan. He had released my hair so as to not hurt me and now have a firm grasp around my neck while he is lying on my back hugging my tummy with his other arm.

Now here is the part that people are not going to agree with. All of this is done with his soldier being in the buff. We do not believe in using condoms or contraceptives. If it happens it happens, children that is. We are both clean and get tested regularly. A lot of people forget or are ignorant to the fact that sex is not the only way to get a sexually transmitted disease and should always know their status.

"I think I might be pregnant", I confessed afterwards while we were lying beside one another in bed holding hands. He looked at me with this look that I could not pinpoint in his big blue eyes.

"You think?", he inquired scooting closer to me so our fronts are pressed against one another. I nodded pecking him on the lips. "I do", I whispered falling into those deep pools of blue of his. He smiled kissing me on the lips tenderly. "I love you, Omi", he whispered as if it had been a secret meant only for my ears. I returned his smile carding my fingers through his dirty blonde locks. "I love you, Niel", I whispered as sincerely as I felt it.

I love this man so freely and wholely that is a bit scary. But I would not change anything about it. I would not change anything about him. I fell in love with Nathaniel for who he was as a person and that includes when he is rude and crude. I love all parts of him and he the same with me. For his actions, mind, and body tells me so.

"Where are you going, Omi?", he asked watching with a pout on his handsome face. I had sat up and thrown my legs over the side of the bed. I looked over my shoulder at him. "To eat my apple", I told him rising from the bed to my feet with the spread wrapped around my naked body. "You're leaving me and our warm bed for an apple?", he asked incredulously. I shrugged, "I really wanted my apple", I told him nonchalantly, making my way towards the bedroom door that had been left wide open.

"Omi?", he called whining but I ignored him continuing to the kitchen for my apple and water. I had just taken a bite out of it when was snatched out of my hand. A crunching sound followed while I stared at my now empty manicured hand. "Did you just take my damn apple out of my hand and eat it?", I asked slowly pronouncing each word as my mind processed that he infact just did do just that. I looked up at him, my eyes narrowed into slits as I stared him down. He held it out to me in offering, his cheeks full of apple.

"Want a bite?", he offered and I slapped it out of his hand. "Well, that was rude", he commented. "Nathaniel", I growled. He stared at me for a few seconds before screaming and taking off running.

I was hot on his heels chasing after him. He ran into the bedroom stopping looking for a place to hide, but it was already too late. I tackled him taking the both of us down onto the bed. Pinning his hands to his cheat I quickly sat on his arms trapping them. He chuckled, "If you move up a few inches you would be sitting on my face", he teased with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes placing my hands on my hips.

"Shut up, Nathaniel", I mumbled. He raised an eyebrow. "What did I tell you about my name, Naomi?", I warned. "That it's Nathaniel, Nathaniel", I challenged. He hummed and the next thing I knew, my legs were over his shoulder and my bottom half was in the air with his face buried between my highs as moans fell from my lips. "Na-Na-than-ah! Stop!", I stuttered, groaning as he gave my button some extra attention.

"What's my name?", he growled against my button making me release a waterfall. "Na-sshit!", I hissed trying to get away from him but his hold tightened rendering my attempts useless. "Naomi", he warned. "D-da-daddy", I moaned a stuttering mess. He hummed his name letter by letter, first through last. The "T" in Vitro had me weak. By "O", I was done for. With a shout of "Daddy" I lost my ever loving mind as I fell into the complete bliss.

When my butt finally touched the bed again I was still lost in the world of ecstasy shuddering and speaking gibberish. Hell, I was speaking gibberish so bad that I even did not know what the hell I was saying. I faintly heard him hum before his body heat left me momentarily. Then I felt something bit rough and wet touch my area. Realising that it was a towel I let my legs fall open so that his task was easier. My eyes began to feel heavy and soon I was out like a light.

When I woke up I was alone tucked in bed hugging my baby's pillow. The prominent smell of food filled the air signaling my stomach to growl in hunger. I giggled getting out of bed stepping into my Adidas slides and heading out of the bedroom to the kitchen where I knew i'd find my man at. Yes, I was dressed. Nathaniel had dressed me in a pair of black Adidas sweatpants and a black t-shirt. Sure enough there he was in the kitchen cooking us up some food.

He wasn't alone either. Both Christian and Tristan we're over and were throwing shade at one another like their was no tomorrow. The usual when the two brothers were together. Tris was sat at the bar on his phone while Chris was sat on the couch in the living area.

I spoke to Christian in passing and hugged my best friend, Tristan before walking up behind Nathaniel hugging him. "Hey, baby. I made one of your favorites. The food's almost ready", he said. "Good. My stomach turned into a monster in the bedroom", I joked half-heartedly. He chuckled turning a bit to pull me into his side instead.

"You always got somethin' to say, bruh. You act like I ain't good enough for anybody", Chris called making his older brother pause then lower his glass from his lips to look at him.

"Chris, is that really how you feel?", He asked. Chris obviously not realizing or just plain not understanding where his brother was going with what he said nodded. Tris sighed sitting his drink down on the counter with his hand still holding it at the mouth. "Christian, I don't think that you think you are good enough. I know that you are damn good. I just feel like you sell yourself short when it comes to girls. You literally always fall for hoes and I get sick and fucking tired of having to pull up on a bitch for hurting you. You are my brother, I will do it anyways because I love your annoying ass to death. I just wish you'd be smarter about seeing a fat ass and a pretty smile", Tris snidely explained.

"Bro, did you just the fuck call me dumb?", Chris asked making the rest of us sigh. Tris took back up his drink with an eye roll. "All of that shit I just told you and that is what you came up with in response? Yes, your ass is dumb", Tris drawled before sipping his water. I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing at the look of appellation upon Christian's face unlike Nathaniel who outright snickered while stirring the food in the skillet.

"Take it back, fam", Chris demanded. Tris scoffed, "Bitch, please", he deadpanned taking a few sips of his drink. "Who're you callin' a bitch, ho?", Chris asked incredulously. "You, bitch, with your dumbass", Tris retorted sitting his drink down on the bar. Christian hoped to his feet sliding his glass onto his face and began looking around. "What are you doing, Chris?", I called rubbing Nathaniel's back while he stirred the food a bit more.

Christian paused looking pass his brother at me. "I'm trying to see just who the fuck Tristan thinks he's talking to like that. I had to put on my glasses to make sure I was seeing clearly 'cause I know damn well it wasn't me", he said glaring at his older brother who was smirking at him. "Then you should look in the mirror, love. It might break from your face, but you can still see your reflection", Tris taunted. "You done lost your rabbit ass mind just as much as you did when you got with your lame ass boyfriend. I can't be ugly. I got way too many girls falling at my feet for that bullshit to be true", Chris said dismissively. "Boy, bye! All of those girls that fall at your feet are hoes, and I hate to break it to you baby boy, but them hoes for everybody", Tris dismissed.

"Ho, you getting beside yourself", Chris hissed. Tristan grinned, "And you my child is beside yourself", he responded cooly. Christian threw up his hands in frustration making Nathaniel laugh at his frustration. "Leave your brother alone, Tristan", I called. He rolled his eyes, "Yes, mother", he mocked making me roll my eyes. "See, that's exactly why I don't like your ass now", Chris commented walking into the kitchen grabbing a plate out of the dish drainer.

"No, you don't like me 'cause you ain't me", Tris sassed and I died. I buried my face into Neil's back hiding my giggles. "Okay, that's enough. Chris grab enough plates and silverware for everyone. Tristan, stop being a bitch to your brother and get the drinks before call Aunt Jay on you", Nathaniel ordered turning off the stove. Both brothers huffed but did as told while I grabbed some napkins along with cups for the remaining three of us without one. Nathaniel brought the pan of food over to the table setting it on one the chopping block Tristan had placed there for that very reason. We all sat down and bowed our heads saying the family prayer. It was more of a song that we made up back in high school when we were put on the spot to say Thanksgiving prayer moreso than an actual prayer.

Nathaniel: Dear Lord, we come to you to ask for your blessing of this meal that we are about to receive.

Christian: Receive! Receive us with open arms you're our saviour,
We need your love and support,
From you our heavenly father,

Me: Heavenly father up above,
We just want to thank you for all of your love,
From you, the son, we will never loose,

Christian: Because through faith all things are possible,
Losing isn't an option,
Impossible becomes the possible,
An 'L' is illogical,

Nathaniel: Bless this meal and our hearts,
Keep us strong as a unit, father,

Tristan: With you we will never fall apart,
God, Faith, Family, we stay blessed,

Me: So as we bow our heads giving' you thanks for everything,
'Cause you the man, the MVP,

Tristan: The one with the grand plan,

Neil: May the table say Amen?

"Amen!", we all chorused raising our heads laughing like a group of kids before we began making our plates.

Instead of it just being the two of us like we had originally planned, Christian and Tristan stayed the rest of the day with us. We all all watched a couple of movies and games while pigging out on takeout food before falling asleep in the living room. Despite our plans of spending the day together, Nathaniel and I, it was still a success. It was a success because it was spent with family, people whom we saw as brothers to us. So I felt content sleeping half on top of Neil as we cuddled under the big fuzzy blanket on the longest end of the sectional while Tristan slept on the other end and Christian slept peacefully on a pallet he had made on the floor with Tristan's hand still in his hair. Tristan had been running his fingers through his younger brother's hair until he fell asleep then he himself fell asleep. It was something I found out that they did since they were little and I found it absolutely adorable. They might bicker and throw shade at one another a lot, but they are brothers that love one another to death.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 5.9K 44
Complete! Please give my book a chance! Thank you to the ones that are reading it and voting for it! Also this is a mature book please know this bef...
554K 18.4K 44
Far From Perfect. That's what I am. It's what I've always been. How do I even begin to see myself as anything different when all I've ever been is...
134 33 20
Life itself has it's own opposite, it's either you're a good person or a bad person or you're full of positivity or you're full of negativity. All a...
56.7K 2.2K 16
"I love you." I stared at my phone screen not being able to move, my eyes fixated to the screen with disbelief. A few seconds later another text came...