A mission of love (under cons...

By kxkx0504

After an unforgettable break up with her boyfriend, Sakura Haruno swears that she will never love again. Aph... More

The start (Sakura)
The mission (Sasuke)
First day (Sasuke)
The encounter (Sakura)
The new student (Sakura)
Lunch tour (Sasuke)
Konoha 11 (Sakura)
After school (Sakura)
Reunion (Sakura)
Confession (Sasuke)
Rejection (Sasuke)
Text (Sasuke)
20 questions (Sasuke)
Nine lives (Sakura)
Party time (Sasuke)
Thank you (Sakura)
Karin (Sasuke)
Help (Sasuke)
Carnival (Sakura)
Fireworks (Sakura)
Brothers (Sasuke)
Doubt (Sakura)
Sai (Sasuke)
Date on saturday? (Sakura)
Haruno house (Sasuke)
Sunset (Sakura)
Texts and realization (Sakura)
Shock (Sakura)
Drama (Sasuke)
Out in the rain (Sasuke)
Last words (Sasuke)
Author's first/last note
Haha im not dead yet guys ;v;
S n e a k p e a k
0 days

END OF 2017!!

3.2K 75 42
By kxkx0504

hEY, HEY, HEY!!! AUTHOR IS BACK WITH GREAT NEWS!!

But first, did this sudden post surprise you??

-

Anyways, it's going to be 2018 in just a few hours (where I live) and with a new year comes a fresh, new, start!!

To be honest, I have pretty high hopes for 2018. 2017 was great, but hopefully 2018 would be even better! (And I'm hoping I will start feeling better about myself-- gotta love yourself you know??)

Now about the great news:

As I mentioned earlier, this is a new year and a new start. During 2017 you guys would message me and tell me that "a mission of love" was great, and to make a sequel (which warmed my heart, so thank you very much). And as part of my plans this year, I will be starting the sequel.

And HOPEFULLY SOMEWHERE in the beginning-ish of this year I'll be posting/starting it (there's no specific date but I'll notify y'all).

I already started making notes on what will be happening in the story, so if you have any expectations for what will happen, I'm sorry in advanced if I don't meet them.

I just want the sequel to be something that people would look forward to, so again I'm sorry if I will/am disappoint(ing) you...

  (;ω;)
(cries in mochi)

*I have my own ideas, but if you have any that you would like to share, please tell me and I might be able to add it.*

*Let's all share ideas, aIGHT??*

^It's a bit blurry (on purpose) but that's some of my notes-- I've got more but I don't want too much to be revealed, no do I??

Anyways, please look forward to that!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 8.8K 33
WARNING: THIS STORY NEEDS SOME SERIOUS EDITING, WHICH I HAVE JUST RECENTLY STARTED DOING. READ ON YOUR OWN RISK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! ...
811K 27.1K 49
❝𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚, 𝙎𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙚-𝙠𝙪𝙣.❞ ╰┈➤ IN WHICH Uchiha Sasuke fulfilled his promise to Haruno Sakura to take her on a journey of their o...
29.1K 1.4K 26
Collection of Indian short stories.
20.2K 207 15
Jean and Mikasa consensually decided to get married 3 years after the rumbling. Will it just be one sided love? This is erotica. Cover Photo, credit...