The Wrapped Walkway

By Nuhnoor

Opposite attracts. Hana zafer is a ordinary halal girl. A nerdy cute but naive person. She has fun with her d... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
A/N
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43

chapter 34

60 10 0
By Nuhnoor

Hashim pov

I couldn't see her. It just broke my heart thinking of her. I wondered how I could face her again. The crushed look on her face when I left. I know it was me messing with her but I was messing with myself. I shouldn't have move closer to her. I've never felt this stressed. I didn't like seeing riya in the party. She knows dad doesn't like her. It's just my heart beats for Hana every minute of the day.
I realised there was more love to this contract and the worst part was I couldn't control my anger or let's say fear. Seeing both the ladies together wasn't a good site. I was stupid to think hana would ever hurt riya. Hana is nothing like I judged at first, she's like an innocent baby with a heart of an angel. She doesn't belong to this cruel world. That's how gentle she is. I don't know why riya did that. Every second I lose interest in Riya and every second I gained love from Hana. Now Im doubting my relationship with Riya- was it love or was it just attraction. God, I don't know how to deal with this. What have I gotten myself into. My head felt like there was a volcano eruption inside it.
Where are my pills.

"Mark could you come here please " I called out.

" Yes sir what's wrong? Are you ok ? " He asked. I held my forhead and asked for some pain killers. This made me remember the time when Hana worked for me. She was always around me. I could see her during work hours. Something about her was so amusing. It was like every time I was in pain she made me feel better. Accidently or on purpose. She had given me a huge mark on my heart and it's empty when I was away from her. I thanked Mark for my pills.

Suddenly my employee rushed into the room with a frantic look on his face.
"Sir, we just got a call from the hospital saying your father is got into an accident."

My heart skipped a beat. Dad! I ran off with Mark. On the way I tried calling Hana but She didn't answer.
What the hell- I thought- pick up the call. That was really strange.
I tried the home line and maryam answered the phone.
"Maryam, where is hana!!" I cried.
"Sir, hana is..... she is ....... she got ..... I mean she is asleep... completely fine.... Nothing happened....... She is just resting"
Maryam was acting really weird but that was the last thing on mind.
"Maryam wake her up and send hana to the city hospital." I said.

I can't lose him I thought. The only person I have left is dad. As we rushed to the hospital I was told to go to the emergency unit. This made me more freaked out. How bad was his condition? As I reached the unit I was out of breath and I saw my father's life less looking body on the bed with all sorts of wires plugged on to him.
For a second I stood the in shock and stared at his body.

The immediately I ran to him reaching for his hand.
"Dad......" I begged "Please wake up"
I stared at him with hope in my eyes waiting....... waiting to see him move.
"Please" I said, now starting to tear up.
My father, my only father was laying on this bed unconscious. I was helpless. I didn't know what to do.
The nurses told me they did all they could. I was still holding his hand for half and hour. Mark stood near the door patiently while I was praying, for that was all I could do. Pray.
Another five minutes later. His eyes finally opened.
"Dad, dad, you're awake" I cried "tell me who did this to you I'll make them pay"
"Child, this was an accident." He said with a shaky tone. "I drove here"

What! Dad never drove. Not even once. He always said that it was something he preferred not to do and there was always someone to do it for him but i didn't question him even more. I gave him some rest and figured that I should take him home.

I realised a lot of journalist were standing out of the door.

"Mark get the car and please get rid of the media. I don't want to see any of them" I ordered him.
I hired a doctor and a nurse so dad can get whatever treatments home.
I realised that Hana was still not in the hospital. I got somewhat surprised and angry at this fact.
We some how got passed the journalist and put dad safely in the car.
As we reach home dad was moved to his room. With his regular medication.

I only got one piece of information this out of this situation. It was staged. I don't know how, I don't know when or I don't know why but I know it was staged.

While dad was resting in his room, I looked for Hana. There was no sound of her. Then I finally found Hana. Sleeping soundly on the sofa while my father had gone through an accident.

I shook her and said "Hana, wake up"
No sound..
"HANA."
Still no sound or any movement....
"Hana wake up!!"
It was then I realised a tiny red dot on her neck. As I moved in for closer inspection, she finally woke up.
" hmmm.. AHHH! What are you doing???" She screamed.
I guess it might have looked weird when I was close to her neck.
"Nothing" I said quickly.
"It doesn't seem like nothing" she raised a suspicious eyebrow.

I gazed into her eyes and I couldn't handle it anymore.
I hugged her.

"Hashim!" She said surprised.
I backed away and told her the whole story. How dad got into an accident and how weird it was and the suspicious background.

"Do you have anything to tell me" I exclaimed "Any thing at all, suspicion or calls or anything"
"No" she said quietly.
I glanced at her neck one more time and forgot about it.
"Hashim, can we see dad?" She asked "right now?"
"Ok" I said.

We walked up to the room silently and when she saw dad, she ran to him and held his hand and wept.
I realised she had compassion- for dad. Someone who cares about him. I was wrong about her. I watched her as she cried. She had a real heart. The heart I neglected. Was she the one? My heart raced as I though about this.
Was she? I walked closer to her and held her. When she was ready I took her to the room and put her to sleep.
Was she the one?

The next morning, I got out of bed and checked wether Hana was still in bed, there was no one there but a surprising cinnamon bun. Then I realised that was the cafe I bumbed into hana. I took the cinnamon bun with a smile, got ready for work and left the house. It was just a busy day.
I couldn't believe it fired my best employer. I banged my head on the table wondering how stupid I was to fire Luke. He was the best of the best. Will I ever be able to carry dad's name without him and the worst part was that I had to find someone to replace him. Questions ran through my head wondering whether they'll be good enough or have the same set of skills as luke.
Right at that moment my cabin door was opened and I saw Riya posing on the door. I realised that she was barley wearing any thing. A buttoned blouses that looked like bra and and a short that looked a underwear, With some high heels.
She took slow steps forward clicking here heals, trying to turn me on.
I got up quickly so she won't place herself on my lap.
"Babes" she said airly "I missed you so much."
"Riya......." I said but she shushed me halfway through.
She grabbed my shirt aggressively and pushes me to the table, leaning on my chest. Running her fingers all over my shirt. Tempted me more by unbuttoning her blouse.
"Riya, please I'm really really busy" I said getting annoyed.
"That's why I'm here" said airly " to give you a break"
I tried pushing her off but she held tight. Her eyes filled with lust, she bit her lip and reached forward, unbuttoned my shirt touching my skin.
I couldn't take it anymore.

"Riya, I'm under too much pressure, please leave, you are giving me a enormous headache and like I said I am really really BUSY!" I snapped.

She got up angrily and she pressed her arms against the table belowing up the whole table. Slashing things. Like a raving monstress

" ARE YOU CALLING ME A HEADACHE! A HEADACHE! WELL MR BIG MAN I WAS THE ONE TO CALM YOU DOWN AND I WAS THE ONE TO RELAX YOU, YOU STUPID BOY, WHERE WAS I WHEN YOU WERE DRUNK AT THE PARTY!?! THERE I WAS TAKING YOU HOME LIKE I HAD NO OTHER THING TO DO!!!" she screamed. "YOU... YOU... ARGGHHH"
She once again put everything on to the floor trampling all my files.
"YOU WILL PAY,MISTER"she bellowed.

While Riya was still screaming, Mark entered the room with some files. Shocked at how Riya was acting. She saw him and said "I guess I'll be leaving" and strode out of the room hitting the file down and stomping on Marks foot.
"Oww" he cried in pain and he bent down and picked up all the papers and stacked them together. I looked around my office and it looked like a tornado had occurred.

"Mark cancel all the meetings." I said frustrated.
I don't give a damn about the office now.

"But sir it's a important meeting. We had to postponed it last week. I don't think it's a good idea not to attend it. All the board members are waiting for your opinion" he replied.
Mark was right but I didn't have the mood to attend a meeting. Wait Rizwan might help with this. I quickly called him.

" hello rizwan can you attend a meeting? "

" whoah dude why not you? Is there anything wrong" he asked with a worried tone.

" Can you do it or not?" I asked almost yelling. Today had not been a good day.

"Chill bro, Hashim have I ever said no to you. I will attend it. But are you ok?" He asked concerned. He had always been like a brother to me.

" I'm just in too much shit. I just don't know"

" fine let's talk about this when I come home." He replied and cuts the line off.

I rushed home, giving myself a break from work. As I reached the house I saw Hana watering the plants gracefully. Humming to herself and giving the plants enough amount of water to be happy. Her presence made the garden look even more beautiful. I stood there and stared at her with awe in my eyes. Then she finally realised was there. Her eyes lit up as she saw me.

"Hashim you're home" she said cheerfully. She ran to me and tugged my arm.
"Come on I want to show you something" she said.
She pulled me upstairs and straight to dad's room.
"Go on" she said " open the door."
I slowly pushed the door and I saw dad leisurely sitting on the sofa while reading his news

"Dad!" I said amazed and ran to him. Oh my God. It looked like nothing even happened to him. I gave him an enormous hug and kissed his forehead. I still couldn't belive my eyes.

" hashim, dad's alright now. He had a check up with the doctor this morning. The doctor said that he was fine and needed a lot of rest but be wouldn't be able to walk for some days" Hana said with a big smile on her face.

"Hashim my son why aren't you at work? " He asked curiously.

"Dad, it's just that I came home because I had to get some files " I lied. "You could have asked shaam to get it. Now get going. Don't worry about me." he said with loving smile while he patted my back.
I nodded and left the room with Hana.

I went to the bedroom in the search of a file so my story counts as the truth. Hana followed me all the way asking me wether I needed any help. I smiled and shook my head.
As we reached my room. I looked inside the bedside drawer while Hana sat near the dressing table, opens her long hair that ran down her chest like a waterfall, that had the most stunning scener. Did I say she has the most beautiful hair. Long, soft and beautiful. I sat on the bed staring at her. Noticing everything she did. Her thin fingers carefully taken care of. Flowing through her hair.
My mouth went dry, what I feel I love.
I stood up and walked to her. It was like a magnetic field pulling me towards her. My heart was racing. I stood right next to her watching her every move. She finally notices me and looks up. I gazed into her dark brown creamy eyes and unlike Riya her eyes was filled with love and innocence not lust. I reached forward and touched her skin but she backed away a bit. She looked down to cover her face that was turing bright red.
"What's wrong?" I whispered holding her.
"Nothing" she replied and rubbed her long thin fingers on my coat "Nothing at all."
She smiled with her pink soft lips with rosy character, she gazed back into my eyes. Now ready.
My heart was beating so fast I could hear it hum. I put my hand on her cheek.
I slowly moved a little forward.
A little more............ A little bit more

but finally I backed of completely.
For this to be true I wanted to wait.
"Bye, Hana" I whispered into her ear and kissed her on her cheek "thanks for the cinnamon bun."
"Wait" she said and pulled my blazer.
I turned around slowly.
"What?" I said playfully.
"Didn't you come here for a file" she said suspiciously.
"Well I guess I have a copy at work" i replied.
She raised an eyebrow.
"Why did you really come here?" She demanded.
"Ok, ok, I came here to see dad, to check wether he was doing good" I said
"Or even maybe to see......." I whispered. I took her hand and leaned forward closer to her face.
"You"
I grinned and I left the room so cheerful that I was almost skipping.

Hana pov

I started my day, waking up early to go to this cafe I always loved. The place where I met Hashim for the second time. I took a cinnamon bun and headed home. I wanted to eat it on the bed while reading a book. So i left the cinnamon bun on the bed and went out to look for my book but when I came back both Hashim and my cinnamon bun was missing.
Arggggggggg that boy.
The rest of the day I was just playing around and then the doctor came and a quick check up on dad. I was so shock when he said dad was ok, I was practically dancing.
I waited for Hashim to come home. I did my favourite job. Yeah, taking care of the garden. It looks more lively than before. I was little sad that the Gardner wasn't taking care of it. I was dancing to my own beat, I did this spin and there stood Hashim. Scaring me a bit. Then I remembered dad.
"Hashim you're home" I exclaimed "Come I want to show you something."
I took his hand with no fear. I knew the man I feared and hated- changed.
I showed Hashim how well dad was doing and that seemed to make his day. He went to the bedroom in the search of a file and the strangest thing happened. I was de tangling my hair and Hashim suddenly moved closer to me, startling me a bit. I looked at him and there was this whole zoo in my stomach. He gazed was deep into my soul with his light brown eyes. I felt like I was falling from a thousand feet high. We moved closer to each other so close that we were barely a centimetre away. Then he backed off completely and I felt like a landed on hard ground.
He then placed a kiss on my cheek. That made me turn a dark crimson shade.

" Bye, Hana " he whispered "Thanks for the cinnamon bun." He walks away to the door. I stoped him by pulling his blazer.

"Wait" i said.
He turned around slowly, smirking.
"What?" He said playfully.

" Didn't you come here for a file "

********

Then I got a call from lisa.

" hello ,yes , what ?! Lisa nooooo" my phone went silent.......

____________________________________________________________

Hey beautiful readers 😘 HAPPY NEW YEAR ♡ 2018

And happy suspicion you have no idea what's gonna happen.

Well my next chapter is gonna be late. So please bare the late update. And enjoy.

Vote comment and share
Peace ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 19.4K 69
Hana Asfand, a beautiful, young and innocent girl of 18 years old, is the daughter of Asfand Shah. She is a hopeless romantic that belongs to an old...
153K 4.9K 69
Getting married to her brother's best friend was the thing she always dreamed of. But she never thought the way her life will bring them together. Th...
91 8 2
Shyra is the most out spoken and strong person most people have ever met. After her car accident, she uses a cane to walk, but that never ever has ma...
181K 12.2K 55
"Just a reminder you're nothing but just their tutor and we are tolerating you in our house cuz you're a friend of that stupid girl, so act formal an...