Bloody Valentine's April Fool...

Av Schild_

The plan was simple, Mina must say yes to all her suitors then meet all of them on Valentine's Day, same plac... Mer

Chapter 1: "Headphone: Hear Me Not"
Chapter 2: "Train: Stop Me!"
Chapter 3: "Coffee-Bleacher: Warm and Cold"
Chapter 4: "11th Store: Language of the Other Side"
Chapter 5: "The Background"
Chapter 6: "MorChain"
Chapter 7: "CCTV: Snake and Ladder"
Chapter 8.1: "The Suspects"
Chapter 8.2: "The Suspects"
Chapter 9: "Smooth Criminals"
Guide and Clues
Chapter 10: "Vending Machine: Glass Wall"
Chapter 11.1: "Rainbow in Underpass"
Chapter 11.2: "Rainbow in Underpass"
Chapter 11.3: "Rainbow in Underpass"
Chapter 11.4: "Rainbow in Underpass"
Explanation of PHA and HC
Chapter 11.5: "Rainbow in Underpass"
Chapter 12.1: "The Savage List of the Sad Clown"
Chapter 12.2: "The Savage List of the Sad Clown"
Chapter 13.1: "Lima Syndrome of an XXXY"
Chapter 13.2: "Lima Syndrome of an XXXY"
Chapter 13.3: "Lima Syndrome of an XXXY"
Chapter 14: "Sunshine in Four Corners"
Chapter 15: "Lies and Replies"
Chapter 16: "Forgotten Glimpse"
Chapter 17: "Her Story That I Don't Know"
Chapter 19.1: "Next: Tears for the Tear"
Chapter 19.2: "Next: Tears for the Tear"
Chapter 19.3: "Next: Tears for the Tear"
Chapter 19.4: "Next: Tears for the Tear"

Chapter 18: "Choose Me Not"

1.6K 53 106
Av Schild_

****************************************************

I have a new fanfic here entitled ''Virginity for Sale". Beware it's a smut and dark genre kekeke...

****************************************************

Dahyun thought our first meeting was way back on her freshman year in School when I intentionally kissed her in front of the whole crowd in the auditorium and said it was just a dare, but the truth, I was extremely jealous of those girls who flirted with her, so to show those bitches that she's mine alone, I did it and it worked. We became a couple after a few days. But our real first meeting and the main reason why I called her my Butterscotch Girl was because of that day ten years ago...

[Flashback****]

Japan, ten years ago...

***bwakkk*** (sound of throwing up)

There's one golden rule I imposed myself to follow all the way through, which is, 'Food is life and it should never get wasted', unfortunately, I cannot pursue it tonight in this lavatory. My super supportive friends put me in this disorder when they ask me to ride the roller coaster with them. Partially, it's my fault I should have told them about my fear of heights, instead of consuming a false bravery.

Too late to regret of course, my knees are wobbly, my breath stinks, my hair is a mess, and I feel like the whole world is circling non stop at full speed producing cold sweats all over me. And you know what's worse? None of my friends know the situation I am with, right now. The minute my feet landed on the ground, I excused myself to the comfort room, telling a lie to pee. I rushed to the cubicle and it seems all the food in my intestines are gone, my food... my precious food are now enjoying the water of the toilet bowl.

After battling with my stomach for seconds or probably minutes that I couldn't even remember how long, I finally left the comfort room to savor the calmness of the cold air outside. My friends are such jerks, they didn't even dare to check if I'm still alive or nah! Good friends, who?

I sat in a nearby cemented chair, hoping the cold humid it provides will compose my senses. Unfortunately, its arctic effect attacked my heart instead. I look around, this amusement park is a bit full, teenagers here and there, kids with their parents enjoying the fun rides with toys and stuffs, and some are alone, might be wanting to check if happiness is still available for their lonely heart...

or maybe it was exactly like mine....

my heart is burdened with solitude since the day I was born...

I have friends...

and family...

yet...

I am actually empty...

I feel sorry to the person who coined the term 'friends', it probably holds a special meaning to this person, however, the word 'friends' is the term I abused to describe my hangout buddies.

Maybe that's why the word 'true' was added to the term, because there are a lot of people who will introduce themselves as friends when they are in reality, people whom you only knew by name.

I'm sorry too... but even the phrase 'family' is anonymous to the dictionary of my recognition.

How do you expect a child who grew up in a house alone, to understand the feeling of being home?

I'm rather an idiot to know the real meaning of family without the stamp of 'broken' to it.

My dad has his own family and so is my mom, I am the child who doesn't know which hands of them I belong. Perhaps, I am their child, only, in the sense of financial support.

Maybe God is too busy...

...too busy to hear my complaints...

I'm not asking for too much though, just someone...

... just give me someone who will open the door to hug me...

I am not asking for a flower here, a grass is fine...

Momo was peeling tears under the faint moonlight wordlessly when her head feels the whirl again. Though this time, her unstable feet fault her to run back to the lavatory. She ends up vomiting in that exact same place where she sat. How she wished, her ears are damaged too, so she doesn't have to guzzle the disgusting and embarrassing murmurs of some passersby who saw her. Their words multiply the ache of her already unwell heart. She wanted to draw all her inner forged valor to pick up her ego, but she was dead tired of pretending...

...just this time, she wanted to give up...

...just this time, she has to free all the pain before her heart took all the blame.

It needs a RESET to start beating again or it will die slowly in VAIN.

A child no matter how warrior it could be, it's still a child who runs back home when she falls down.

She suddenly remembers that one song that brought a river of tears into her eyes yesterday, the lyrics precisely describe the detail of her own life.

Lately I've been winning battles left and right

But even winners can get wounded in the fight

People say that I'm amazing

I'm strong beyond my years

But they don't see inside of me

I'm hiding all the tears

They don't know that I come running home when I fall down

They don't know who picks me up when no one is around

I drop my sword and cry for just a while

'Coz deep inside this armor

The warrior is a child

(Warrior is a Child by Gary V. )

But you know what's funny? When it seems that this certain radio station is attacking you by playing the next song as if the first one is not enough to wreck your emotions, so they played the next one to entirely devastate your feelings. If the first song portrayed her life as of now, the subsequent song is a dream she wishes to have.

I will be here

When you feel like being quiet

When you need to speak your mind

I will listen

And I will be here

When the laughter turns to crying

Through the winning, losing and trying

We'll be together

'Cause I will be here

(I Will Be Here by Gary V.)

'I will be here...' Sadly, no soul is available for her to perceive those words. It became an illusion she was obliged to have. Slowly, tears suffocate her weary heart.

The route of warm fluids under her cold eyes is overflowing. Her right hand that was once set on her stomach is now placed on her chest, for her heart feels more hurt than her abdomen. She's howling in twinge, but she's howling in silence, because no one will care even if she uses a speaker for others to hear her lament.

But that's what she thought, coz right now, someone cares...

And that someone is a complete stranger who is now brushing her back while she is vomiting.

"Sore wa subete ikimashou (Let it all go)" The stranger said, worried. Momo knows it was meant for her puking, but for now, let it meant as...

'Let go all your pain'.

"Dōmo..." She paused, but her tears didn't.

"Dōmo arigatōgozaimasu" (Thank you so much). She managed to spill in zigzag tone despite of her flawed breathing.

Pardon her dramatic phrase, but it came from the depth of her grateful heart. She is that child who had her first taste of being nursed. The stranger had a choice to ignore her in that state just like what the others did, but she didn't, and that's what she is thankful for. Perhaps, she is God's reminder that in this cruel world, she is not alone.

"Anata..." She heard a ceased. Momo looked up to find out why the stranger suddenly stopped talking. She saw her flipping some pages of her small notebook. That's when she realized that the stranger is a foreigner. The note is probably her Japanese language guide.

"Anata... wa ima... daijōbudesu? (Are you okay now?)" The stranger finally completed her statement with a radiant smile all over her face, acting like some child who found her favorite toy among the stack of toys.

Pretty...

It's the only word Momo can spill at the moment. The stranger, the Good Samaritan has this gorgeous face and vibrant skin that even Snow White would be ashamed to compete. Her skin is as glowing as her smile.

"Anata no atama wa ima, daijōbudesuka? (Is your head okay now?)" The stranger asked again.

My heart isn't, you caused disturbance to it.

Of course Momo is not that stupid to say the quixotic stanza through her lips. She's dizzy yes, but still in the right consciousness.

"Clinic............." The stranger points the direction of a building on her left. "...nearby....." She managed to speak in broken English. Maybe she's tired conversing in Japanese.

"No need." Momo expressed in simple English too, with the addition of sign language, just in case the stranger didn't understand.

"Sure?"

The Japanese girl nodded with a weak, yet, an assuring beam to the latter. Then the stranger handed her a piece of tissue and a certain candy. She understood the indication of receiving the tissue (wiping the sweat and tears on her face), but the candy baffled her.

Ahh, maybe it's for the stink of my breath.

"Wh......." What is your name?

"Dubu!"

Momo's question left unheard as they heard a couple of shouts from behind making the both of them to turn around. The sounds are somehow vague for the Japanese lass to understand. But she saw a bunch of teens calling the person on her side using some hand signals.

"Yūjins (Friends)" She heard the stranger explained. "Me have to go." The girl bowed with her last statement. "Sayōnara (Goodbye)."

And the beautiful stranger rushed back to her friends, leaving the speechless Momo behind. Something placed a tape on her mouth so she lost her chance to reveal her question.

That one person with a warm heart who melted her cold one is now gone, all because she let her ego managed her lips.

.

.

.

It has been an hour or so since the kind stranger left, yet Momo remained on the same spot, not minding the stench she created below the cemented chair.

I should have asked her name, baka (fool) Momo baka! Aish!

Frustrated with herself, she took the candy between the entrance of her lips, unaware. Only the caramel flavor spread on her mouth awaken her senses. She feels better after consuming it. The horrible taste left by throwing up perished and her stomach started to settle.

Br***s Butterscotch flavored hard candy

It was the name of the said candy as she looked at the wrap.

[End of Flashback**** ]

Experts say, hard candy like butterscotch helps the stomach to mend after vomiting, stopping future vomiting from occurring. It's cute how your favorite candy became a remedy which was perfect for my situation that time. Coincidence they say or was it purely fated to happen. Just like the second time I met you that day. The second time, I fell in love...

[Flashback**** ]

Japan, inside a music complex, ten years ago...

(Play Affections Touching Across Time)

Does missing someone so bad, weakens your mastery in restraining the tears? Or it was simply because of the sad melody that resonate her ears? Whatever is the correct ground, Momo's eyes are tainted with crystal fluids. Her heart is surely glad to see her face once more. She is there alone on the stage with the piano under the blue lights, her head down as her fingers glide over the keys.

If she had the chance, she wouldn't even want to close her eyes for a moment, for she doesn't want to miss any reactions of the pianist's captivating facade. Could it be that her soul sways to the tune, for her eyes to produce the liquids that are now saturating her both cheeks? The Japanese girl cannot fathom the answer.

Don't cry my Butterscotch Girl...

She could have reprimand herself too.

"The music is so melancholic. It's so beautiful yet heartbreaking."

My father told me, he is the reason why I am here at this event. I am gratified that he forced me to come and watch the play. He is a big fan of theatrical performance.

"Dad, what's the name of the pianist?" I need to know her name.

"I also don't know, but I heard she's an exchange student from Korea. And the song she's playing is her favorite piece."

She's a Korean.

"She must have really loved the person for her to cry like that."

My heart jolted when I heard it.

"What do you mean?"

"Didn't you hear the introduction? She's dedicating this song to someone special."

My heart aches once more. So she has someone special already. That moment, I realized...

I was late....

My longing along with her name, vanished with the wind...

That night, I cried in silence....

[End of Flashback**** ]

I already gave you up. I already accepted that the knot between you and me is out of reach. Still, in my heart, you will forever be my first love.

But then in the train station, on my way home, I saw you for the third time and it changed everything.

[Flashback**** ]

Japan, six years ago...

Kim Dahyun, that was her name, written on the nameplate of her uniform, so pretty just like her face and more importantly her heart.

She was sitting across me with earphones plugging both of her ears. Her fingers are dancing to the keys of a seemingly invisible piano in front of her. With those delicate movements, I could still remember how great of a pianist she is. There is a space beside her that I can occupy, but my heart is crammed with nervousness so I tucked myself in front of her and contented myself with a small number of glimpses.

Suddenly her hazardous gaze intertwined with mine, I was behind to slash it.

"Do you like me? If you do, then cut it, I'm not interested."

She was ruthless with the tone she used. Entirely the opposite of the person I met years ago. Is she the same person? But with the benefit of the doubt, I know nothing about the true her. Perhaps, this is her real persona, all the sweet and gentle fantasies I collected in my dream thrown swiftly in the ashes with the burning words she spilled. Indeed fantasy is adorable while reality is miserable. No wonder there are people who love to dream even in broad daylight, it was a happy place where you can control everything compared to the suck reality.

"Yes, I'm interested, but not towards you, but to the earphones you are using. Where did you buy it, I loved to have one."

I reasoned out, hope she'd fall for it. Wait! Since when she became so good at speaking Japanese? Is our language that easy for her to master it in years fluently? I keep those questions to myself, I can't ask her anyway. She's a complete bitch, a major turn-off!

"If you say so, you're not a good liar though."

She closed her eyes, but that smug appearance remained intact throughout the trip. Geez! I totally hate her, so conceited. A Good Samaritan, who?

.

.

.

The train suddenly stops at the nearest station, Momo opened her eyes when she heard some murmurs.

"What was going on?", "Why it suddenly stopped?", "Hey, this is not the arrival stop.", "Fuck it! I'm going to be late with my date! Damn!" Those are some of the mumbles she heard.

"We are sorry for the inconvenience, but there's an emergency situation with one of the passengers. Please remain calm in your seat. Thank you." The announcer explained.

"What was the emergency all about?" An old guy beside her questioned the attendant that is passing by.

"A lady suffered from convulsion and she needs to rush to the hospital. We are just waiting for the ambulance to arrive."

"Which unit she was in?" Another guy asked.

"Unit 9." As soon as the answer was given, four of the passengers head to the said unit, including the curious Momo. They were currently in unit 7 when it happened.

"Where is the fucking ambulance?!!!"

A short guy or a girl? I don't know, yet for now let me assume the gender as 'he.' This person same as his height has a short temper. He looks cute though. He is holding the patient who is lying cold flat on his arms, probably his girlfriend because he's kissing her in the temple.

"Mina, please, don't give up. This is Kameko, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

(Readers, remember the train scene in Chapter 16?)

He keeps saying this to the unconscious girl, his voice sounds hysterical, so we can hear him clearly. He must have cheated the girl.

"Hmm... no matter how pretty you are, you can be cheated too, tsk tsk!"

"Jesus Christ! You surprised me!"

I told the person behind me, I did not know she is here too. Who else readers, it's Dahyun and her haughty face.

"Move!" Momo was pushed to the side suddenly by a guy who looks like a gangster, no scratched that, he is a gangster. With the way he dressed and act, he is definitely a gangster. He was with the short guy, a fellow gangster, maybe?

"Kento, her bag!" The short person shouted again to the guy, while carrying the insensible beautiful girl in his arms, on their way to the ambulance. Momo was impressed with the short guy, he is pretty strong considering his height. She was pretty sure that the unconscious girl is taller than him.

"Shit!!" Momo howls in pain. She earned a sprained ankle from the hustle incident. It took her some minutes before she grabbed a handle to support her weight while trying to stand, hoping this time she can succeed to walk again, but indeed up with another cursing. "Fuck it hurts!"

"Hey, don't do that. It will get worse."

"Get lost! I can manage myself."

I whisked her hands when she was trying to help me. She is now the one who is wearing a shocked face. A part of me was blaming her for this mess, but I was blaming myself more. If I didn't let my curiosity drives my body, I wouldn't be in this chaos. But she was way too stubborn to obey me, she offers me her right hand instead.

"I was just kidding a while ago. Hope I'm not too late for forgiveness? I am honestly interested."

She throws that smile again, the radiant smile that pushed me to the edge of melting. My cognizant mind wanted to save my pride, but my excited hand had beaten me. I reached her soft and delicate hand. And now that her gaze leveled with mine, she tried to introduce herself.

"Hi Miss, my name is..."

"Kim Dahyun."

I told her myself. I pursed my lips to the nameplate she's wearing.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I have the nameplate kekeke.... And yours?"

"Momo, Hirai Momo."

.

.

.

"Play it for me please..."

"As much as I wanted to, I can't. My fingers are still injured."

We've been dating for three months now, but each time, I asked her to play my favorite piano piece. She always gives me the same excuse and the same expression of her eyes... they are sad. Is it because the song I am requesting is the song that reminds her of someone. I am a masochist, didn't I? But what can I do, the song she played that night became my favorite lullaby. The song will eternally remind me of her, along with the candy she gave me on our first meeting.

"Do you love me because I am a pianist or you only love me because I am your Butterscotch girl?"

I don't know what got into her. Why asking me that?

"Tell me, would you still love me if I am not her?"

Again, my lips wanted to move and say something, but they couldn't. Those questions were explosives that bombard my poor brain. What does she mean?

"I get it."

My eyes can't help but to follow the tear that is now slowly travelling on her visage. They are to a certain extent, dejected, that I couldn't help my own mournful liquids but to escape.

"Momo-yah, I'm tired."

She told me with a croaky tone. And she cut the bind of our linked hands.

"Are you breaking up with me?" At last, the glue in my lips was removed. "Why?", "Did I do something wrong?" I am begging her. I love her so much that I keep holding the hand that she keeps removing.

"How can I break up with you, when you are not mine in the first place?"

"What... do you... mean?" My voice cracked on its own like how my tears keep generating mutely.

She brushed all the tears residing on my face as she's bidding her goodbye.

"I love you so dearly that I can't keep up with this lie. One day, I will return to you and please don't let me go."

[End of Flashback**** ]

That was the last time I saw her in Japan. I lived my life holding on to the promise she made. Giving up is not on the list of my vocabulary, but then when I meet her again in Korea, she was the one who forced me to hug it.

Everything was still vivid in my mind about that day.

[Flashback**** ]

It was raining and the night was still young when I saw her again inside the bus. I was on my way to the dorm after finishing our volleyball practice. She's the newly arrived commuter.

She is more beautiful and so cute in her uniform, the familiar baby fats in her cheeks, faded. Yet, she's forever the Munchy I know. I will squeeze her tight and poured her with my kisses to let her know how much I miss her so, I promised myself to do them when this time comes, but none of them touched the reality because uncertainty and panic took over my body.

Her orbs craved for a vacant chair until it landed on the space beside me. My tears almost made its way out if she did not catch my eyes. For how long our eyes attached in a straight line, I don't know. I am more interested to savor the moment. Her scanning stares and serious visage connotes hotness.

Then she moves in my direction with her faint smile. I couldn't help my lips, but to construct the same beam. However, I shouldn't have devoured anticipation. I shouldn't have believed that fixing a broken glass is possible.

When she passed me by and sat in the last row, the poison of love blasted inside me. I was in denial to the point that I was embracing the pity chance that maybe she did not see me?

But she saw me, she really did. She even stopped for a second, contemplating if she will sit beside me or not. Unfortunately, she picked the latter as if I was a stranger she met for the first time.

That moment, I hate how the raindrops pattering against the window is louder than my cries. Maybe, if Dahyun knew that I was crying, she will come to me and tell me that she was just teasing me like she usually does.

I waited.... I waited for her, only to receive....

... an empty response...

[End of Flashback**** ]

When I left the bus that night, I left my warm heart along with you. I became the coldest heart breaker in town. I punished them for the crime you committed. I tried to fix the big hole in my heart by breaking theirs but I failed. I realized, that I don't need to collect their hearts, I only need yours in my jar. As much I hate to admit, even though I stopped searching about you, I didn't stop thinking about you, moreover I never stopped loving you.

Three years ago, you came back. You were one of the freshman students of the University I attend to. Everytime we meet in certain incidents, I tried to ignore you by all means. Pretending like I don't see you is a habit I tried to conquer, but who am I kidding? I am a fool who is obviously vulnerable when it comes to your affection. For every piece of snub I did to you in open doors, doubles the amount of yearning I did behind closed doors.

Even on the first day of your school, I already failed to disregard you.

(Hope you still remember Chap 8.2, Dahyun's flashback about the butterscotch candy and the curse chair.)

Without your knowledge, I followed you on your first subject. When you entered the classroom, I used the small window to observe what you are doing inside. You look so tense to realize that someone is watching you secretly.

When you sat on the infamous curse chair, I wanted to warn you so bad, but I don't want to expose my identity, thankfully Sana was with me that time. She knows everything about you and me so I don't have to explain. She was my classmate in elementary who became my bestfriend throughout the years. I was the reason why she's studying here in Korea instead in our homeland. More like I dragged her to come with me. Why I am studying in this school, it's because of you, Kim Dahyun. I am older than you so I got here first. I know this university is your dream school. See, I really can't move on from you. You were a great sculptor who perfectly carved your name in my heart.

Sana became my connection towards you. I even forced her to take that subject even if it wasn't included in her curriculum. She's really a great friend, although I admit I got jealous because you two clicked instantly. You were sweeter to her than you were to me when we were dating. I feel like the person I dated before is not you at all. I mean the old you was calm and serious, but the new you are hyper and sweet. So it makes me wonder, where has the cold version of you gone to? What...

***bUGzzz***

My reverie vanished when I bumped into her back. She suddenly stopped from walking, well, it's literally hiking.

"I'm sorry."

I said, but I earned a zero reaction from her. Her orbs are heavily laden at the big tree in front of us. It's not creepy compared to the other trees, it was a common healthy tree. She sighed, she gulped, and her hands are fidgety sweating. Though I want to ask what troubles her, my lips can't invent the right question. In the end, it was her who breaks the silence.

"Tell me honestly, which one you are in love with, the Kim Dahyun you met in the theme park ten years ago or the Kim Dahyun you dated six years ago?"

I was once again helpless by finding the correct reply. I don't understand what she's trying to imply, well, I don't understand anything at all. So how can I answer the query she threw when I was waiting for her answer as well.

"I want to hold your hands, I want to claim your lips, and I want to tell you how willing I am to love you everyday, but first I want to know (she paused)

.

.

.

... if I am correct owner of your heart. "

The tears she had been trying to detain are finally released on her beautiful face. And I couldn't bear to do nothing about it. My hands instantly captured those liquids and removed them as I commence a reply.

"I wouldn't date the Kim Dahyun I met six years ago, if not of the fact that I am in love with the Kim Dahyun I met ten years ago."

Her tears of sorrow converted to tears of delight along with the smile I missed in this world so much. With that, I failed to forbid the fluids that are now running away from my eyes.

Lord, you let me love her to the extent that I can't live without her so please let me live while loving her and with her.

.

.

.

(After a couple of minutes...)

"Are you okay now?"

She asked me while holding one of my hands and her other hand is on my face brushing my cheek. I close my eyes, relishing the warmth of her touch, forsaking the fact that I let another fresh tear discharged in my swollen orb.

Perhaps, I am being overly dramatic here, but you can't condemn a person who suffered from the torture of missing someone insanely. The absence of her affection these past few days did not fail to castigate my heart. And I don't want to endure another one.

'As long as you are with me, I am more than fine.' I want her ears to hear those words coming from my lips but I am more afraid of her tease. Thus, I casually replied.

"I'm good. And you?"

Her gape is currently fixed on the big tree while mine is glued to her side profile. Allow me to appreciate the striking view.

"After hearing your answer, I feel much better. It seems like the biggest needle stuck in my throat is at last lifted. So..."

Her gaze dropped into the ground.

"Uhm.." She's lost. I can tell by the way her hands are moving and her breathing seems glitch. So the query this time came from me.

"Why can't you remember me?"

I was expecting for her bewildered look, yet she provided me the opposite. She's tranquil and was ready.

"You mean, the Me who dated you? It's not that I can't remember, I just don't have the memory to recall it."

My eyes find hers. I don't understand a bit of her statement.

"When you texted me (One day if you start to miss me. Forget how fate drifted us apart, but recollect how destiny allowed us to meet.), you are telling me to remember our first meeting, right?"

I nodded.

"Our first meeting wasn't the one when you kissed me in front of the whole crowd in the auditorium when I was a first year, but that one occurrence when we met in the theme park ten years ago in Japan, the one when I assisted you when you were vomiting. Am I correct?"

She remembered our first meeting vividly. I almost toss another cry, glad I didn't.

"And if you are going to ask me how did I come up with that conclusion. It's because of the butterscotch candies you always gave me. I wasn't sure at first that you're the culprit behind it, but thanks to Sana unnie's clumsy mouth."

Dear readers, kindly remind me to kill Sana after this, that bitch revealed my secret.

"The girl you met ten years ago was me, but the girl you dated six years ago wasn't me."

Wait... what? What was she's saying? She didn't say another word, instead she got rid of the fallen leaves and branches that is hiding a piece of wood attached to the tree in front of us. The piece of wood contains a name. It was...

'Kim JaeEun'

"The girl you dated was my twin sister. She died four years ago. She used to live in Japan and once used my school uniform when I visited her. She wanted to study, but because of her condition she can't, that's why she frequently stole my identity to know what it feels like to live like a normal student."

I know I am a fool, but the tricks of fate made me more foolish. I blamed Dahyun for a heartache she did not cause. It was her twin sister who toyed with my heart. I wanted to scream and curse her sister, but what's the point, she's no longer a part of this world.

"Her dream is to become a pianist and I am the one who fulfilled that. Everytime I played her favorite song, I can't help but to cry."

"Affections Touching Across Time, is that her favorite song?" I asked. It suddenly came into my mind, the second time I saw here.

"How did you know?"

I was right.

"When you were playing it, you always cry."

"You probably thought, I am a cry baby don't you?"

"No, you are the prettiest when you were playing it. I fell in love more."

"You are cheesy Munchy."

I miss that endearment. She smiles while looking directly at my eyes.

"I hope you can forgive my twin sister. Even though she did not admit it openly, the love she had given you was true. When she said goodbye, she told me how lucky I am to have someone who loves me sincerely. She told me to take care of that person because she quite a fool in a cute manner. All these years I didn't know it was you she was talking about. I thought all her descriptions about you were just coincidence. But that jerk dated you first, when you are actually mine."

"PuHff! Are you jealous of your twin sister?" Momo scoffed, seeing how cute is the sulky Dahyun.

"No, I'm...."

The tofu girl can't continue her objection anymore as the Japanese girl crashed her lips into her.

"Don't worry, I never kissed her, though." Momo explained afterward.

..............................

(Back to MiChaeng, a little early...Feb 14, past 2 a.m.)

[Last part in Chapter 16]

"It was Chaeyoung. She is Kameko."

Her orbs quickly find the presence of her Freshman only to find an empty space beside her. She was sure the rapper was with her before she fell asleep. After searching some areas, she found her on the entrance door, seems waiting for her, her eyes were swollen and the aura of her face is crestfallen.

"I can't leave. The door needs your fingerprint to open." Chaeyoung explained timidly.

"You're leaving me again just like two years ago?" Mina responds in firm nature, hunting her gaze but her Freshman deprived the connection.

"We're not supposed to meet again." The rapper's voice got weaker as she justifies, her head hang down low.

"You selfish brat, do you know how much I am in love with you?" The elegant lass is crying, gritting her teeth. She's mad, so mad.

(Speaking Japanese)

"You are only in love with the Niji you met two years ago. Apparently, you cannot love her (Son Chaeyoung) when you hate the other part of him(Kameko Ishii)." The rapper too is weeping.

(Readers, do you remember the game they played in Chapter 4? The correct answer there is Niji and it means Rainbow in Japanese.)

"So please Ms. Myoui, open the door and let me go." Chaeyoung begged once more, but her eyes remained on the floor. She can't look at her in a straight line. If she does, her vigor will cripple to depart the Japanese beauty.

For minutes, noiseless occupied the four corners of the room until Mina goes to the door and pressed her finger on the scanner. She opened the door for the rapper.

"I'm sorry for being an asshole in this lifetime. Maybe in the next line, I am rightful enough to love you. Sayōnara Ms. Myoui."

The rapper bow down in front of the ballerina, and with her weedy strength she finally moves her feet, ready to walk away rather, ready to run away once she steps out of the door, but before she can even take another step. Mina shut the door violently and embraced her petite body so tight.

"I love you so damn much asshole, so don't you ever dare run away from me in this lifetime or the next and the next after it."

Chaeyoung was speechless...

to continue....

**********************************

The ending of BVAF is coming.

Now that everything is updated just like the one in aff, let me lend your long patience my fellow readers because the next chap might take months, it depends on my free time.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

2.2M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
603K 13.6K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Fake love Av :)

Fanfiction

119K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
137K 4.2K 46
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...