0.1 | The Bad Boy and The Che...

By littletroublemaker_

Highest Rank - #1 in Teen Fiction - 29/04/18 ~~ Annabella Stone lived in a normal house, in a normal town wit... More

authors note
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
epilogue
Authors note, thank you, stories blah blah blah
Finding Ava
Xavier's POV
Exciting news!!!
Bonus chapter
PLEASE READ!!
Chasing Cora is up!!
Ren
Bonus Chapter 2

chapter 12

114K 3.6K 1K
By littletroublemaker_

Call On Me- Starley (Ryan Riback remix)

This is dedicated to felz_ciaa for all of the votes! Thanks! 

"Xavier?" I ask in disbelief, my hand covering my mouth in shock. I honestly thought some other guy was going to take advantage of me.

"Yeah Princess, it's me." He grits out in pain and I nearly smirk at what I did. If Cora was here, she'd shout 'go girl'.

Wait, that's not what's important right now. Xavier, the one who let me leave the library after refusing to explain everything had just kidnapped me. Well, he's just forcefully taken me and locked me in the janitor's closet with him. But who cares about the minor details right?

"What the actual hell? You kidnap girls too? You actually gave me a heart attack, if only I had my pepper spray. Then you would be crying on the floor in pain." I hissed taking a step back in the tiny closet.

Xavier glared at me when he heard what I was suggesting. "No, I don't kidnap girls. They come willingly."

"Well, I didn't." I countered, matching his glare.

The glare off lasts longer then I expected it to but eventually, Xavier gave up. I was so close to grinning in his face, but I refrained myself.

"Well." I said, crossing my arms over my chest. "Are you going to let me out?"

"I have to say something first." Xavier replied, smirking at my annoyed expression. How I wanted to wipe that smirk off of his face.

I gave Xavier an expected look when he didn't elaborate. Several minutes passed and he still didn't say anything, which only increased my anger. I bet he was doing it on purpose just to annoy me.

"Hurry up Xavier. I have a life you know. I geniuailly think I'm growing grey hairs here." I half-shouted at him, huffing in anger.

Xavier laughs at my 'dramatic' state. I can't believe he is actually finding this funny! Oh no wait, I can. The thing I notice though is his laugh. He is actually laughing at something. His grey eyes sparkle in amusement; his laugh is so deep, so manly and sexy. Hold on – I just called Xavier manly.

I'm retracting that.

"Xavier." I warned, tapping my foot to help calm my patience. If he doesn't tell me in the next five seconds I'm going to knee him where the sun doesn't shine.

I take a threatening step forwards, narrowing my eyes at him. "I will knee you in the balls."

Xavier looks startled at that. He snaps his head up, his eyes widening in horror. Ha, take that. "Okay, okay. I'll tell you. No need to bring Xavier junior into this."

I roll my eyes at him, fighting the smile that was threatening to come on my face at what he said. I didn't need to know that, but it was funny to see his reaction. I now know his weak spot.

"Okay. "He sighs. "So, I borrowed you to tell you that I am not going to just leave you alone. And I know you can fight for your own battles."

Where is he going with this?

"Meaning, if Stacy is going to play dirty, you probably need to play dirty too. I'm sorry I dragged you into this, but I will deal with her in my own way. She needs to understand that we are over. She's so clingy and possessive. When I told her it was over, I hoped she would understand that; that she would leave me alone. But apparently not and so I'm sorry you were involved with this. But I'm not going to just leave you alone, not know that I found you." Xavier explained. I hadn't noticed how he was progressing closer to me until we were a few centimeters apart.

I could feel his warmth; I could smell his minty breath. My heart beat increased at our proximity and I tried to control it. I looked up at him through my lashes and gulped at how he was looking at me. His gaze was so intense, it was like nothing I had ever seen before.

"Xavier." I whispered his name, my mind feeling hazy. I don't know why I was feeling so...perplexed by him right now. I was acting like I had a crush on him and he was affecting me deeply. Which is totally not what this is.

"Yeah?" He huskily whispers back that has me melting. His voice was so sexy, it made me want to jump him. He was making my hormones go out of control. I needed to move away quickly.

Otherwise, I'll do something I will regret.

Clearing my throat, I step away from him. "I need to go home."

It appears Xavier was in some sort of trance state too because it took him a few seconds to recover. Awkwardly smiling at him, I waved a goodbye to him and rushed out of the closet. Luckily everyone was gone otherwise I had some serious explaining to do with leaving the janitors closet with Xavier and all.

Speedily, I get my belongings and go home. I just wanted to go home, lie on my bed and do something unproductive. I think I have a date with The Vampire Diaries tonight. That will distract me from my crazy thoughts.

As soon as I stepped into the door, I was greeted by my mom's joyous face. Her green eyes were filled with happiness, as usual. She kept bouncing up and down, making her copper coloured hair bounce with her. I felt a bit worried for my mother who looked high right now. I hope she eat some brownies that had drugs in them.

It happened once and let me tell you, looking after her was a nightmare.

"Are you okay mom?" I worriedly ask her, dropping my bag on the floor.

"Of course I am." She gives me a massive smile, her eyes never leaving me.

"Mom..."

"Annabella." She mimicked. I rolled my eyes at her behavior that reminded me of a five-year-old.

"Just tell me whatever you have to tell me." I sighed, walking past her so that I could sit down on the couch.

"Okay." She squeals. "So your amazing father did something extraordinary."

"I'm going to need a bit more information, mom."

She huffs, slouching her shoulders slightly. She does realize I can't read her mind and that she actually has to tell me. "Fine. He booked us tickets to England for a week! Like isn't that amazing?"

Shocked, I slowly nod my head as I comprehend it. We're going to England for a week? My dad just booked our tickets to go there? Since when was my dad so spontaneous? He never did stuff like this, booking us tickets to another country without telling us. My dad was not a random man. He planned everything, getting permission from all of us about trips.

"Aren't you excited?" My mom asks, her bright eyes shining with happiness.

"Of course I am. That's great. When?" I smile, standing up. I mean, after getting over the shock, I am excited. I've never been to England before, it's going to be so cool.

"In a couple of weeks." She squeals again, clapping her hands in excitement.

Wow, that is soon. I'm not going to complain though, maybe a week away will be exactly what I need.

Maybe this trip is going to be beneficial. 

Word count: 1241

Hello! I'm so sorry for not updating yesterday, something came up. But here's the next chapter!

Did you like it? 

Next update: I'm aiming for it to be tomorrow because I have work Friday but idk. I'll try and get it for tomorrow (28th December).

Please...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 9.4K 45
Copyright © 2014 by casey pascoe. All rights reserved * * * One mistake and he is forced to spend one hour a day with her. Ugh. One mistake and sh...
103K 4.7K 52
[Highest Rank: #328] Anna's a normal girl. Well, at least she wishes she was. She watched her parents die in front of her when she was eight y...
1.4M 39.6K 60
{Highest Rank: #21 in Teen Fiction, #1 in Comedy, and #10 in HighSchool} THE LAST 20 CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN REMOVED! THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE AND THIS BOOK...
617K 15.7K 40
Avery was not an average, well behaved 17-year-old girl living a happy life. She was an underground fighter, a street racer, and had even gotten mixe...