Lolly's Adventures #1 [COMPLE...

By theoryoffgunn

Lolly is a special girl. Her family is different from the others in her hometown and it's pretty obvious. T... More

Lolly's Adventures: TABLE OF CONTENTS
Adventure #1: Part 1: Lolly Smoothie
Adventure #1: Part 2: Lolly The Vampire Slayer
Adventure #1: Part 3: Lolly And Bobby
Adventure #2: Part 1: Grape Virus
Adventure #2: Part 2: Anti-Grape Group
Adventure #2: Part 3: Morning Surprises
Adventure #3: Part 1: Emilie's Adventure
Adventure #3: Part 2: Lolly's Adventure
Adventure #3: Part 3: Xander's Adventure
Adventure #4: Part 1: Three Idiots. Two Weirdos. One Car.
Adventure #4: Part 2: Cotton Candy
Adventure #4: Part 3: All The Ladies Love Bobby!
Adventure #5: Part 2: It's Not Prettier Than A Cherry!
Adventure #5: Part 3: Early Morning Phone Conversations
Adventure #6: Part 1: Chicken Quesadillas, Charlie The Fangirl, and Pool Fun
Adventure #6: Part 2: Getting Ready To Go Party
Adventure #6: Part 3: Kiss And Run
Adventure #7: Part 1: The Feels In The Stars
Adventure #7: Part 2: I Don't Date Famous People and Special Guests
Adventure #7: Part 3: Girl Talk and Fandom Feels Overlad!
Adventure #8: Part 1: How To Get Locked Out Of Your House For Dummies
Adventure #8: Part 2: How To Break Into Your House For Dummies
Adventure #8: Part 3: How To Get A Celebrity Too...
Adventure #9: Part 1: Bobby The Milk Covered Sleepwalker
Adventure #9: Part 2: Broken Arms, Video Games, and Movie Night
Adventure #9: Part 3: Spooning With Charlie, New Friend, and Bratty Neighbor
Adventure #10: Part 1: Marshmallow Wars, Old Friend, and Sleeping Arangements
Adventure #10: Part 2: Party Preparations, Party Crashers, and Jelousy Wars
Adventure 10: Part 3: Truth or Dare, Midnight Kiss, and Farewells
Adventure #11: Part 1: Birthday Bash Preparations, Unwanted Attention, and-
Adventure #11: Part 2: Secret Date, Threatened, and Walk In The Beach
Adventure #11: Part 3: National Dexter Day, Birthday Bash, and Night Of Surprise
Adventure #12: Part 1: Bromances, After Party, and Summer Sunsets
Adventure #12: Part 2: Double Date, Puppy Love, and Headlines
Adventures #12: Part 3: Interview, Hollywood's New It Couple, and Phone Call
Adventure #13: Part 1: Beach Party, Em's Mystery Guy, and Charlie's 'Ex'
Adventure #13: Part 2: Tattoos, YouTube, and Jewelry Box
Adventure #13: Part 3: Acceptance Letters and A Roller Coaster of Feels
Adventure #14: Part 1: Life Unexpected
Adventure #14: Part 2: Uncle Xander
Adventure #14: Part 3: Farewells and Going Home
Adventure #15: Part 1: A Walk Down Memory Lane
Adventure #15: Part 2: I Met A Guy
Adventure #15: Part 2.5: I Met A Girl
Adventure #15: Part 3: Together For Hope
Adventure #16: Part 1: Surprise Arrival and Baby Daddy
Adventure #16: Part 2: College News, Dexter's Parents, Celebratory Dinner
Adventure #16: Part 3: Family Visit and Esposing The Truth
Adventure #17: Part 1: The First Farewells and Packing
Adventure #17: Part 2: Road Trip To College and Moving In
Adventure #17: Part 3: THE END.
SEQUEL?!
SPIN-OFF #1?!
LOLLY'S ADVENTURES EXTRAS!
ADVENTURE IDEAS?!
PREQUEL, SPIN-OFF, AND SEQUEL UPDATE!
LOLLY'S ADVENTURES PREQUEL/SPIN-OFF ANNOUNCEMENT & SNEEK PEEK!
NEW BOOK!
LOLLY'S ADVENTURES 1 YEAR CELEBRATION!
LOLLY'S ADVENTURES SEQUEL IS UP!

Adventure #5: Part 1: Cynthia, Roberto a.k.a Lila, and Charlie's Fangirls

811 35 10
By theoryoffgunn

ALOHA!

So I finally got time to write and here it is! Yay!

Cholly is getting stronger and stronger! What do you think of Charlie? What do you think of Lolly?

This adventure will mostly be Charlie and Lolly and maybe some Bobby.

TFIOS COMES OUT THIS THURSDAY NIGHT! I'M GOING TO WATCH IT FRIDAY AFTER SCHOOL AND I'M EVEN WEARING MY OKAY? OKAY. SHIRT AND MY NECKLACE THAT SAYS SOME INFINITIES ARE BIGGER THAN OTHER INFINITIES TO SCHOOL!

It's the last week of school! MUAHAHAHA! I've got finals this week though. Ugh. But it's the last week so I'm happy!

_________________________

Part 1: Cynthia, Roberto a.k.a. Lila, Charlie's Fangirls

"Lolly how long are you going to keep this up?"

I snuggled deeper in my bed sheets ignoring the traitor standing next to my bed.

"Lolly please just talk to me."

I thought about cherry flavored lollipop dancing in cotton candy clouds. Yummy!

"Lolly Rainbow Harris stop being so stubborn and talk to me!"

Lollipop! Lollipop! Lolly! Lolly! Lolly! Lollipop! Lollipop!

The sheets were yanked off me and Bobby cursed as he woke up. He had been sleeping next to me since he had fell asleep last night during our Supernatural marathon.

"Will you shut up Dexter and let me sleep! Geez! If she doesn't want to talk to you she won't talk to you. Besides I'm on her side." Bobby said glaring at Dexter.

Dexter let out a frustrated groan and stormed out of my room. I covered my face with my pillow and screamed.

"Lolly stop!" Dexter said pulling the pillow out of my hands and throwing it across the room. He stood up and closed the bedroom door then came and sat next to me. "Now talk."

"I want to talk to Dexter but I still feel hurt and betrayed that he didn't tell me...us that he was dating someone. I mean how many times did we ask him if he was crushing on anyone or dating anyone? Tons of times! And every time he told us he wasn't, and he would tell us when he was dating someone. Like did he think we wouldn't support him or something?" I demanded sitting up and pulling my hair but Bobby grabbed my hands and made me let go. "I mean sure he's dating the queen bitch of Hollywood and everyone knows what happens to the people who date Cynthia Myers. She makes herself seem like the innocent one and the guy the evil one. She wouldn't have been my best choice for Dexter's girlfriend but I wouldn't have been a bitch to her! I would have been nice and tried to get alone with her and try not to say something stupider than usual!"

I got off my bed and grabbed my laptop. "But he didn't tell me...us! Look at all the guy Cynthia has dated or hooked up with in the last year? According to what Dexter said they've been dating for five months so she went out with..." I counted the name of the guys she had been with. "Eighteen different guys! I mean what the flippen gods! In seven months she was with eighteen different guys and then she happened to suddenly want to settle into a steady relationship with one of Hollywoods biggest young adult star at the moment? Doesn't that sound a bit suspicious to you? She's only using him for his fame and then she'll ruin his career by making up some story and breaking up with him! She did that to Isaac Conrad who she dated for eight months and then according to her she caught sleeping with three women. I know Isaac and he would never do that and now everyone thinks he's some kind of player."

"Cynthia Myers is an evil witch who only cares about herself and don't tell me to not judge people before knowing them. You know as well as I do that I've met Cynthia before and it didn't go well." I paced back and forth and Bobby continued letting me blow off steam and vent. "Her last name even proves my case that she's evil! Michael Myers is probably her father or brother or something! She's pure evil and I won't let her mess with Dexter who thinks she's changed or something. Cynthia Myers is no angel and I've got the proof."

"So you're upset that he kept a secret from you?" Bobby asked. "Lolly you and Dexter are really close and by ignoring him you're letting Cynthia win. We can't let that happen. We have to show Dexter just how evil his girlfriend really is but for that we have to be on good terms with him. He can't suspect a thing!"

"You're right..." I said.

There was a knock on my bedroom door and I knew who it was. I was about to tell him to go eat a grape or something but Bobby yelled for him to come in before I could.

"Hey." Charlie smiled.

"Hey." Bobby said and stood up. "Well I've got to go do some things so see you two later." He left my room.

"Hey Lolly." Charlie said as he walked into my room and stood awkwardly a few feet away from me. "Look Lolly what Cynthia and your brother have is complicated. Nobody is suppose to know about it and I only found out because I walked in on them snogging once."

"If you're here to try and convince me to talk to Dexter then just leave. I won't be talking to him until I think it's time and nobody can tell me otherwise."

"Actually I wanted to take you somewhere." Charlie said surprising me. "I promise we don't have to talk about Dexter and Cynthia. It's just a place I think you'll enjoy and it'll help you think and forget about the Cynthia dilemma."

I was getting bored of being home all day, or spending the day watching Dexter get rejected by girls at the beach...

"Fine." I said.

Charlie smiled. "Get ready and we'll leave in thirty minutes." He said and left my room.

I got out of bed and grabbed some clothes before heading into my restroom to take a shower. Less than thirty minutes later I was downstairs eating cereal meanwhile I watched Spongebob try and get his drivers license.

My view of the TV was suddenly blocked by a familiar fake blonde. She was standing in front of the TV with her arms crossed and looking at me.

"Can you move? I'm trying to watch TV." I said.

"We need to talk." Cynthia said pursing her lips.

"No, we don't." I said standing and walking out of the living room but Cynthia followed me to the kitchen.

"You obviously don't like me and I don't like you either so I want to name off some rules as to how things are going to work around this house."

I turned and laughed. "Are you trying to tell me what to do?" I asked laughing. "Look Cynthia you might be dating my brother but this isn't your house. This is Dexter's house and you have no right to try and tell me what to do. I'm not going to be bossed around by a girl like you."

"What's Dexter's is mine now." Cynthia said stubbornly. "Therefore I can tell you what to do."

"That's if you're married and you and Dexter aren't married and I'll make sure you never do. Believe me I know how to stop weddings." I said smiling.

"You're nothing but the black sheep of your family!" Cynthia yelled. "Dexter is good looking and known all over the world. Bobby can be a model if he wanted to, and applied for the job! You're nothing but a little girl who has no talent! Even you little sister has more talent than you and she thinks she's a cat!" Cynthia laughed. "You haven't got the good looking or the brains or the vocals. You're the talentless one in your family and you know it. You try hiding behind that cheerful mask you put and hiding the fact you're nothing but an insecure seventeen year old girl. Your parents pity you for being so plain Lolly and wish you were more like your brothers. They received all the good genes and Dexter's adopted!"

Everything she said hit me right in the heart. Wow. Who knew words could sting so much?

"Dexter is ashamed of you and that's the only reason he doesn't want the world knowing you're his sister. He doesn't want anyone knowing a crazy girl like you is related to him. He's told me many times how he wishes he would have gotten a normal sister." She said now smiling. "Face it Lolly you don't belong here. You'll never be liked by Dexter's friends because they'll think you're a freak. Charlie is only being nice to you because he feels bad that Dexter got stuck with such a weird sister like you. Weirdos like you don't fit in the spotlight and you'll only manage to ruin Dexter's career. By the end of the summer he won't want you to come back and visit."

"You're wrong Cynthia." Charlie said as he walked into the kitchen. He came and stood next to me looking at Cynthia with a look daring her to say something to me again. "Lolly is a hindered time better than you and if there's someone Dexter won't want to see off by the end of summer it's you. We all know you'll eventually cheat on him and you whole plan to use him and become more famous won't work."

"We'll see about that." Cynthia left the kitchen and I heard her go upstairs.

"Ready?" Charlie asked smiling.

"Yeah." I said trying to forget about everything Cynthia the witch said. "Lets go."

-

"If you're planning to kill me in the middle of nowhere it's not going to work." I told Charlie as he drove down a road surrounded by trees and nature. I don't even know where we are anymore and he's been driving for over two hours. "I'm a pretty fast runner when I need to. Plus I'm a vampire hunter so I've got some pretty great moves to kick your ass."

Charlie chuckled and turned and looked at me for a second. "I'm not planning to harm you anytime soon." He said. "Don't worry we're almost there, and I know you'll love it since I can see you looking out the window fascinated by the nature surrounding us."

I changed the radio station and there was a mash-up version of Young Volcanos by Fall Out Boy and some other song. "This is Xander's and mine's song!" I said remembering the party. I started singing along and dancing in my seat meanwhile Charlie laughed.

"So you and Xander are pretty close?" Charlie asked as we passed a sign but I didn't get to see the name of the place.

"Yup!" I said tapping my dangers against the dashboard.

"How long?"

"Umm...I don't know. He's known my family for so long and our parents are old high school friends so I would pretty much say all my life. Xander, Bobby, and Dexter used to be really close but Dexter and I understood each other better so it was mostly Bobby and Xander. Then after Dexter became famous Bobby just kindda did his own thing and Emilie and I took Xander into our group of friends. It worked out in the end because even though we don't all spend so much time together we're all still friends." I said. "That reminds me I should probably call Emilie and Xander later when I get back home. If they burned the town down without me I'll be very upset."

"You all seem really close. Even if you do harm Xander a lot." Charlie laughed.

"He deserves it most of the time and I try keeping the pain to a minimum." I said looking out the window as Charlie drove into a town. "Where are we?"

Charlie parked at a restaurant. "Come on I'll explain once we're inside and seated." He said.

I let out a sigh and got out following Charlie into the restaurant. Immediately after going inside a girl ran over and gave Charlie a hug.

"Charlie I can't believe you're here after so long since you last visited. What did I tell you about coming?" The girl pulled away and squeezed his cheeks which was a pretty funny sight since she wasn't much older. She looked like in her mid-twenties.

I giggled at the sight of Charlie being treated like a small four year old. Charlie blushed and made the girl stop squeezing his cheeks. "Lila will you stop with the cheek squeezing. I'm not a little kid and you're embarrassing me in front of Dexter's sister." He said motioning to me.

The girl smiled even bigger when she saw me giggling. "You're Dexter's sister Lolly! I've heard so much about you and your plans to rule the world and make everyone eat cherry lollipops." She said.

"Yep, that's me." I said extending my hand but she pulled me into a hug.

"I've heard so much about you from your brother that I feel like I know you already." She said and pulled away. "I'm Lila, Charlie's cool aunt."

"You're not that cool." Charlie said but she ignored him.

"So why are you here with Charlie? I expected to see your brother with you guys when I saw you get out of the car." Lila smiled really big then. "Are you and Charlie dating?" She squealed jumping up and down and clapping. "Oh this is so great! He's never had a girlfriend before and you're just perfect for him from what Dexter has said about you! Can you believe he's never even had his first kiss before? Seriously he hasn't even had s-" Charlie covered her mouth before she could say anything more. I already knew what she was going to say though.

"We're not dating Lila." Charlie said almost as red as my cherry lollipops. "And I would appreciate it if you would stop embarrassing me in front of her. I don't think she needs to know all those things."

"Aww Charlie!" I said squeezing his cheek. "Too late for that."

"Darn." Lila said once Charlie took his had off her mouth. "Charlie really needs to get a girlfriend. The poor guy doesn't know anything about being in a relationship."

"Lila just shut up." Charlie said.

"Hey respect your elders mister!" She said pinching his arm.

"You're only three years older than me!" He said as he rubbed his arm.

"I'm still older!" She protested.

"I have no idea why I thought bringing you here was a good idea." Charlie told me.

"Because you missed me and wanted to introduce me to the girl you're secretly crushing on!" Lila exclaimed happily.

Charlie ran his hand down his face and both Lila and I laughed.

"Fine I'll minimize the embarrassing." Lila said. "Now will you guys like something to eat? I'm guessing you drove over two hours and are hungry."

"Sure." Charlie said and Lila walked us over to a table next to the glass window facing outside.

"Here are your menus!" Lila said the skipped off to see if any of the other people here needed anything.

"I'm sorry about her." Charlie said once she was gone. "She's kindda cuckoo and loves causing me major embarrassment."

"Heard that!" Lila yelled from across the restaurant.

"She seems great." I said as I looked at the menu deciding to just get a cheeseburger meal. "So did we drive here so you could introduce me to you aunt? I'm not complaining as long as I get to hear more embarrassing stories"

"No!" Charlie exclaimed and I laughed. "We're just stopping here for lunch. Lila owns this restaurant and I come and eat here every time I come. I'll show you the place after we're done eating."

"Okay." I said and saw Lila walked back over to us but this time she was wearing a fake mustache.

"Hello! What can I get the lively couple today?" She asked with a deep voice and a pad and pen in her hand.

"Lila is told you were not dating." Charlie said.

"My name is not Lila young man. It's Roberto!" She exclaimed and the other clients laughed.

"I give up." Charlie grumbled. "I would like a mega cheeseburger meal with a large drink."

"I'll take the cheeseburger meal with a medium drink please." I said.

Roberto a.k.a Lila leaned down next to Charlie. "If she eats a cheeseburger in front of you she's a keeper." Roberto winked and skipped off.

"She's so weird." Charlie said.

I laughed. "She's just like me you mean." I said and his eyes widened in realization making me laugh harder.

"Wow I can't believe I didn't think of that." He said.

Charlie and I talked for awhile meanwhile Roberto brought us our food. We watched as more people walked into the restaurant and Roberto greeted them bowing and curtsying. It seemed that this restaurant was liked by the whole town and everyone loved Lila. Who wouldn't love her with such a funny attitude.

"Here you go lovely couple." Roberto said placing our plates in front of us. "Enjoy!" She curtsied and ran back toward the family walking into the restaurant.

"I'm surprised you didn't order anything with a cherry." Charlie said then took a bite of his cheeseburger that was twice as big as mine.

"I'm in a good mood right now." I said simply and he smiled. "So any hints as to where you're taking me?"

"Nope." He smiled as he grabbed a fry from his plate. "It's surprise."

I rolled my eyes but smiled.

Suddenly the restaurant was filled with loud screams. Everyone looked at the group of girl who stood by the entrance and looked our way. Oh right, Charlie is a famous celebrity. Totally forgot.

"Charlie!" They said and ran over to our table.

Lila came out of the kitchen, no longer wearing a mustache which meant Roberto was gone, and held up a wooden stick. She pointed it at the girls. "Avada Kedavra!" She yelled meaning the wooden stick was her wand. "Get away from my otp!"

"Charlie how have you been?" One of the girls asked sitting next to him.

"Good." Charlie said being polite but I could tell he was uncomfortable.

"Are you back in California for a movie?" Another girl asked him.

"No, I'm on vacation." He answered. "Just trying to hang out and catch up with some friends. I need a break after all the movies I've done in the last year and a half."

I continued eating going unnoticed by the five girls making Charlie uncomfortable. Lila was still waving her wand around throwing spells at them.

They continued asking Charlie questions and Charlie answered them. I saw the other people having lunch giving the girl disapproving looks and saying how they didn't have any respect for privacy. Everyone here seemed to know Charlie and didn't approve of the girls interrupting his lunch with me.

"Who are you?" One of the girls who hadn't spoken since they'd gotten here asked.

I froze as I drank my Coke and everyone turned and looked at me. I glanced at Charlie and he cleared his throat.

"I'm Lolly." I said after swallowing the soda in my mouth.

"Lolly who?" The girl sitting next to Charlie and who's name I had learned was Taylor asked. "I've never seen you in a gossip magazine and I know everyone who's friends with Charlie." She glared at me.

"Gossip magazines don't always know everything and there is no way you can know everyone who's friends with Charlie." I said giving her a smile. "I was having a lovely lunch with Charlie actually until you decided to interrupt and try and show your boobs to him. To bad you're just making him extremely uncomfortable and he's not interested at all."

The girl Taylor just looked at me wide eyed.

"Are you calling me a slut?" She demanded.

"You said it not me." I smiled as I drank some more of my soda and ate fries.

"If you girls don't mind can you let me continue having lunch with Lolly." Charlie said finally speaking up.

He signed some things for them and then they went to sit down in a table. He chuckled once they were gone and looked at me. "You're going to cause a lot of trouble aren't you?" He asked smiling.

"I'm not going to let people talk crap about me." I said.

"Cholly is my #1 otp!" Lila squealed making Charlie blush and me laugh.

WHAT DID YOU THINK?

Did you like Lila?! What do you think Charlie's surprise is?! What's your opinion on the Cynthia situation? What do you think Lolly meant when she said she met Cynthia before and it didn't go well?

LEAVE A COMMENT AND IF YOU LIKE IT VOTE POR FAVOR!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9M 650K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
22.7M 797K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
144K 6.5K 57
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...